Fright Night. What Scares You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God help me. I'm too horny to think about anything other than sex."

"Pardon?"

"I said, I'm thinking about all that you said it and can't wait what you'll say next," said Roger looking at his watch.

"Do you remember when you dated your girlfriend who is now your wife or husband and the love of your life?"

"I thought you told me never to bring up my ex-wife's name around you."

"Roger!"

"Okay, okay."

"You thought it was love at first sight or was it not fate? Was it fate that you should meet like that at the park or the bar or the dance? Or had you experienced all of this and all of her or him in another place and time before and so long ago. Maybe you are souls that drift through time and space and here you are now again to live again and experience one another for the third or fourth time, until you get it right. You're one of the lucky ones, at least you know why you are here...again."

"Oh, yeah, I still rue the day I ever met that gold digging bitch."

"Have you ever had your fortune told? Do you believe in astrological horoscopes? Have you ever partaken in a séance? Have you ever used a Ouija board? Do you believe in ghosts? Do you feel a departed loved one is with you, now? Don't you just hate that creepy feeling that you get playing on the Ouija board, especially after having a few drinks? Scary, isn't it?"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Can we have sex now?"

"No, not yet, Roger. I'm almost done."

"Okay," said Roger looking at his watch again.

"It's dark, it's late, there's a full moon outside, are you afraid? Well, you ought to be because through the porthole in that innocuous game called Ouija you just inadvertently unleashed an evil spirit back into the world who is going to give your guardian angels one Hell of a time from allowing him or her not to invade your soul. Look out! He's standing right behind you."

"Now, I understand now why you wanted to use the Ouija board as a prop so much, just as I hope you understand why I was so against it."

"Have you ever looked at a stranger from behind and they turned to meet your stare knowing you were staring at them? Have you ever seen a stranger you knew could be your closest friend if given the introduction and the chance? Have you ever seen a stranger you knew could be your worst enemy if given the opportunity?"

"I'm starting to think that I have a girlfriend that could be my worst--"

"Roger. Stop please. C'mon, I'm nearly done."

"Okay."

"Have you had a feeling of déjà vu? Have you ever had an out of body experience? Do you believe in life after death? Do you believe in reincarnation? Do we come back to earth after death in another form? If you do believe that we return to earth after death in another form, what other form do you think we return as?"

"Yes, no, no, no, dunno, honestly, I have no idea. Gees, are we back on the reincarnation thing again?"

"Do you believe in Heaven and/or Hell? What is a guardian angel? Do you have one? Do you have more than one? Do you know who they are?"

"Gees, Anne, if I didn't believe in Heaven and Hell five minutes ago, I still don't believe it now. Moreover, if I don't believe in Heaven, I certainly don't believe in Angels and/or Guardian Angels. Even though I'm starting to think that this is Hell and you're the Devil, Hell is beginning to look good to me right about now."

"What is a soul? Do you have one? Do you have more than one? What is that quiet voice deep inside who is forever talking to us that we call a conscience? Why does it make us feel guilty?"

"Anne, really. Now, you're scaring me that you may have lost your mind."

"Do you believe in the struggle of good against evil, the struggle of God and his bright light against the Devil and all of his empty promises? Who do you believe will win? God or the Devil? You or the Devil? Why?"

"I don't know nor do I care, Anne. I just want to get laid."

"I'm done," said Anne taking a sip of her wine and collapsing on the floor.

"You're done? You're kidding? You're done already? Wow, that was really interesting, I mean, frightening. I was really, really scared."

"Yes, I'm finished and you're not scared. Unbelievable. You're such a testosterone filled, big, tough guy."

"Gees, Anne, I was scared. I was really scared. Now, it's my turn to scare you. Okay?"

"You can't scare me, Roger," said Anne taking another sip of wine.

Roger took his cell phone out of his pocket.

"Hello, Jack? Can you come over to Anne's house and bring Steve and Mike with you. Five minutes? Great. I'll see you soon."

"What are you doing? Why did you call your partner and Steve and Mike. I don't want Mike in my house. He gives the creeps and Steven is always trying to cop cheap feels of my ass and tits."

"I know," said Roger. "Don't worry. It will be okay. Stand up."

"Stand up? Why?"

"It's my turn to torture, I mean, to scare you."

"You don't have to scare me. After you called your friends to come over, I'm already scared," said Anne.

"Just trust me and stand up."

As soon as Anne stood, Roger grabbed up her dress from her hem and pulled it high over her head, along with her arms. Then, he bunched it together and tied it in a knot.

"Roger! What the Hell are you doing?"

"I'm scaring you."

"Untie me this instant."

"No."

"Roger! I mean it. Untie me now!"

Still terribly horny, Roger had his wicked way with his girlfriend. He felt her tits through her bra and teased out her nipples to erection with his fingertips.

"I just love your big tits," said Roger feeling Anne's C cup breasts through her bra.

"Roger, stop groping me. I don't like being groped."

He moved around behind her to look at her pink panty clad ass.

"I just love how your ass looks in this panties," he said taking his big hand and giving her ass a hard slap.

"Ow! Roger, what the fuck! That hurt. That really hurt."

Then, he kneeled down in front of her to bite her pussy mound.

"I just want to devour your pussy, whenever I see how these panties serves up your pussy mound."

"Ow, Roger. I can't believe you bit my pussy."

"Sorry, I can't control myself, whenever you wear these pink panties."

Then, there was a knock on the door and Roger left the room to answer Anne's front door.

"Roger! Who's there? Wait! Don't leave me like this. Untie me. Roger! Roger!"

"Come in, guys. Come in. Anne honey, Jack, Steve, and Mike are here."

"Roger, you fucking asshole, untie me. Oh, my God, you're such a dirty bastard. How could you do this to me?"

"Untie you? Why would I untie you? Why don't I just lift up your bra, instead. Anne's been trying to scare me for an hour with words. I kept telling her that I was horny. Only, now, I'm over the edge. Would you guys like to see Anne's tits?"

"Roger, no! Don't you dare lift my bra," said Anne cringing away from his touch. "I swear to God if--"

"Look at the size of her tits," said Roger groping one of Anne's breasts and then the other. "She has fabulous tits, doesn't she? Let's see a show of hands. Who wants to see Anne's tits?"

"Roger no, enough is enough. Okay? You're scaring me now. Why don't you tell your friends to leave and we'll go in the bedroom, just you and me and I'll--"

With a swipe of his finger, Roger lifted Anne's bra.

"Oh, my God, Roger. You're such an asshole. I'm so embarrassed. How could you do this to me? How could you expose my breasts to everyone? Have you no decency and no respect for me? What the Hell is wrong with you?"

"If you think you're embarrassed now, wait until I show the guys your pussy," he said.

"Don't you dare, Roger, I mean it. I swear to God, if you pull down my--"

"Too late," said Roger pulling down her panty.

"Oh, my God, Roger. I can't believe you stripped me naked. You assshole."

"Who wants to feel Anne's tits, finger her nipples, and pleasure her pussy?"

"Oh, my God, Roger, no! This is rape. Enough okay? You scared the shit out of me. I'm afraid. You had your fun. You stripped me naked and showed my naked body to your friends. Now, tell them to get the fuck out of here. Show over. Everyone go home."

"We were hoping to gangbang you, Anne. Wouldn't you like to fuck and suck four men?"

"I swear to God, Roger, if you touch me, we're over as a--"

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes."

"Are you scared?"

"No."

"No? How can you be afraid and not scared?"

"Because I'm excited. I'm so sexually aroused."

"Excited? Aroused? Why are you excited and aroused?"

"I'm so wet knowing that your three friends are seeing me naked. Duh? I'm excited that you stripped me naked in front of your friends. I'm excited to be so exposed. Are you going to gangbang me, now? I can't wait to be fucked by four men. Who wants to fuck me up the ass?"

"Gangbang you? Anal sex? No, I'm not going to gangbang you, Anne. I was only trying to scare you. There's no one here, Anne, really there isn't" said Roger untying his girlfriend. "Just me. We're here alone. No one saw you naked."

"There's no one here? Are you serious?"

Roger fluffed down Anne's skirt.

"See? We're alone. I was only trying to--"

"Fuck! I thought I was going to be fucked by four men. I thought I was going to be raped and brutalized. I thought you had arranged a gangbang for me. I was so excited. I was so aroused. I was so wet thinking that I was going to suck cock, cock, cock, and cock."

"C'mon, Anne, you're scaring me now."

"Aha! Finally, I scared you, asshole. Now, let's have sex."

If you enjoyed the story, please vote. I need the support of your vote. So very many readers don't vote. Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading, voting for, and/or making a comment on my story.