Frigid Air, Warm Spew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To better focus the thrusts of my long shaft in her hairy, young muff, I slide my hands beneath her ass, grip her cheeks and fuck her. She presses my ass with her legs, tightly grips my shoulders and squeals with pleasure as my cock repeatedly slides into her wet, soft warmth.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moans, "fuck my pussy ranger! I'm a bad gypsy, fuck me!"

Kiet releases Anya's ass cheeks and sinks down on the ground, groaning with pleasure. His cum soaked cock slides from Anya's pussy.

Removing her lips from Trevor's shaft, Anya shouts "give me another! Give me another cock dammit, give one to me!" Anya pleads, "I need another cock in my pussy!"

The African nimbly moves behind Anya, stroking himself as he does, and gently yet firmly pushes her forward. Jawara, kneeling, shifts between Anya's spread thighs. He places one hand on her bare ass and another on his shaft, attempting to guide his big sable cock between Anya's pink pussy lips. Anya desperately and repeatedly thrusts herself against him, trying to position her pussy on the cock she so desperately craves.

"Give it to me" she demands angrily, "oh, give it to me! Fuck me now, dammit! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Jawara finds her slit as Anya thrusts hard upon him. His black shaft enters her warm, wet muff up to his balls. They fuck furiously, doggie style, as Jawara tightly grips Anya's white ass and Anya moans with pleasure. In a lustful frenzy she frantically reaches for the two other cocks above her head. Jawara's sable cock, half white with cum from Kiet's full load, looks like a double stuff cookie as it plunges repeatedly and hungrily into Anya's slit.

Mats spreads Akie's legs wide and slides his cock frenziedly in her hairy young muff. Her immense breasts jiggle with each thrust. The fat white cock inside her, the first that is non-Japanese for her, overpowers her and Akie cums hard, squealing as she does. Mats presses her throbbing pussy upon him, holds her yellow ass cheeks tightly, and watches the expression on her face as she trembles in ecstasy upon the wet long white shaft deep inside her.

As Akie's squealing subsides, Mats renews his frantic thrusting, immersing his creamy shaft deeply, repeatedly and rapidly in Akie's young hairy muff. With his cock deep in Akie's pussy and his drenched ballsack smack with her pussy lips, he spurts loads of cum deep within her muff, clutching her ass cheeks and grunting as he does. His cock and balls throb as Akie's pussy pulses with him.

Andrea is a little uncomfortable on her back in the grass, so she turns over on hands and knees, and I pump my cock into her from behind, doggie style. I hold the small of her back, watching her khaki round ass cheeks grind and vibrate on my lengthy cock and jiggling balls. The moment my purple head reaches the lips of her pussy, I plunge my length back in her warm wet muff. Her immense round breasts flop with each thrust.

"Oh, oh, oh" Andrea moans as my cock slaps her soft young wet pussy, "fuck my pussy ranger, I'm a bad gypsy! Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me!"

Andrea's ass cheeks jiggle like jello with each stroke of my cock. She churns wildly upon my shaft.

"Don't stop!" Andrea pleads as I wildly fuck her and clench her ass.

I grip her ass cheeks tightly, stopping her motion and spurt bursts of cum deep in her young pussy. She freezes, trembles, and lets out a guttural half scream and half moan from deep inside as her pussy throbs on my cumming cock. I tightly clench her ass and hold her pussy upon me. Her naked body writhes with immense pleasure in my arms as I continue to spurt cum deep in her muff.

"Give it to me!" Anya screams as Jawara wildly fucks her, "give it to me!"

Trevor and Sacha drop to the ground in front of Anya. Sacha, directly in front of Anya, stuffs his big cock in her mouth. Anya's voice is stopped by Sacha's thick cock plugging her mouth, yet she continues to loudly moan and groan as she is fucked in front and from behind.

Anya, now horizontal and sandwiched between two immense and thrusting cocks, one white and one black, is pushed back and forth between the two. Sacha wildly fucks Anya's face while Jawara just as riotously fucks her from behind. With one hand on the ground steadying herself, Anya jerks Trevor with her free hand.

Anya, getting off on them all, bucks like a wild horse between them, close to cumming and frantically grasping at the multiple sources of stimulation.

The tempo of Jawara's driving shaft increases while the length of each lunge decreases. Soon his churning wet balls barely leave the soft pink lips of Anya's pussy as he fucks her. His rapid wet thrusts in her pussy sound like someone is beating eggs for breakfast.

Jawara leans over Anya and thrusts his gigantic sable cock in her as deeply as he can and cums, inadvertently pushing her blond head on Sacha's cock up to his balls. Anya surges and bucks between them with her pussy pulsing on Jawara's spurting cock. Her voice is muffled by Sacha's shaft in her throat, yet she groans with intensity and clenches her pussy on Jawara's cumming cock.

Jawara tightly grips Anya's pale ass as his cock throbs and spurts loads of white cum in her pussy. "Aiiieeeee!" Jawara shouts while squirting cum deep in Anya's muff.

Anya presses her pulsing wet muff on Jawara's cumming cock as the Russian sprays creamy warm cum at the back of her throat.

"Swallow!" Sacha demands, "swallow my cum ranger!" Sacha holds the hair on the back of her head, keeping her lips wrapped around his shaft as he cums in her throat.

"Ooooaaaahhhh!" moans Sacha as his cock and balls tremble in her lips.

With Sacha's large cock spurting in her throat Anya gurgles and gulps as she swallows his cum, the excess of which flows from her lips down her chin. Jawara's cock throbs in her from behind.

As Sacha and Jawara collapse around her, Trevor nudges Anya onto her back. Anya spreads her legs and takes Trevor in, guiding his thick, wet cock in her double creamed pussy. Her hairy muff is soggy and white with comingled cum. Trevor moans and Anya smiles as he slides his entire length and wide circumference into Anya. He plunges his cock, the thickest and longest of all, into Anya's still throbbing pussy and fucks her wildly. His thrusts are frantic and quick. His white ass bobs up and down and his balls jiggle as he fucks her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" demands Anya.

Anya wraps her legs around Trevor, clenches his body with her strong thighs and squeezes him between them like a vice. With Trevor's thick cock churning in her wet muff, already creamed by two men, Anya holds his ass, and presses her pulsing pussy upon him. She writhes beneath him with her mouth wide open and her pussy clenched on Trevor's cock. He moans loudly and plunges his throbbing, spurting cock deep in Anya's warm muff, holding it there and spurting cum deep within her wet pussy.

Relations between the National Park Service rangers and Xanterra Corporation employees take a step forward.

12