Frigid to Slut:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers

Someone suggested two cards to each person with three cards face up in the centre of the table. Best hand wins and worst looses. He suggested that the winner could, if he or she wishes, remove the item of clothing to be lost, but the looser dictates which item is to be removed. Naked people could continue to play but would be required to do a dare. No one could avoid a dare if they continued to play, but anyone could leave the game at any point up until the cards were dealt. Everyone agreed.

Then Fred leant into Karen and spoke softly to her. I saw Karen nod her head. I later found out that Fred had suggested that Karen deliberately loose every third hand but that she should try hard to win the other two unless fate was against her. He suggested to her that she wanted to loose all of her clothing in order to be naked and have to do a dare.

People were told to sit around the table in a man-woman, man-woman configuration and the game began. The man on Karen's left lost with the woman across from him winning. He suggested that she remove his shoe. She declined to help remove it but told him she wouldn't decline as the game progressed. Everyone laughed.

The game progressed slowly due to the large size of the crowd of eighteen people with Karen steadily loosing items of clothing. At one point the man beside her reached up under her dress to help her remove her pantyhose. At another point she moved around the table to let another woman remove her panties. I knew that she now had only her dress on and the next hand she lost would leave her naked. I was getting pretty exited now, especially since I wasn't playing at the table. Only Fred and I were not playing and still had all of our cloths.

As it turned out, Karen was not the first to get naked. The little blond number who had attracted Ken's attentions was first and, as luck would have it, Ken got to remove her last item of clothing. We all watched as he slowly moved his hands up and down her naked body, revelling in the feel of her smooth skin. I noticed Fred talking to Karen and saw her nodding vigorously. I assumed, rightly so, that he had suggested that she might want to have that to happen to her...

Karen was the second person to be stripped naked and Steven, the man she danced with first, received the honours of helping her remove her dress and rubbing his hands all over her body. I watched enviously as this stranger touched her body so openly, with others watching, something I had never been able to do with her! I felt a twinge of jealousy but I also noted that my cock was as hard as steel!

The game progressed with several more people loosing their cloths when Karen lost again. This time, though, there was another woman, Sam, who had the same hand as Karen. It was decided that they would have to share the forfeit!

The winner was yet another woman, and she suggested that Sam would have to caress, kiss, lick and suck on Karen's body until the end of the next hand and it's forfeiture and that Karen would have to caress, kiss, lick and suck on Sam's body until the hand after that and it's forfeit was finished.

A large leather bench was brought out and, at Fred's suggestion, Karen laid down on it. Sam came to her and slowly began to kiss, lick, fondle and generally heat Karen up like a torch! All interest in watching the game for me ended as I watched this vixen tease and please my horny wife! The players strung out the hand a long as possible, but eventually someone lost another article of clothing and it was removed. The vixen now looked at my wife with a saucy smile on her face!

She helped Karen get up onto her unsteady knees and then lay down on the bench in her place. My wife immediately began to touch and kiss her soft, smooth skin.

I could not believe what I was seeing! Karen had never before mentioned a desire to be with another woman, nor had she ever mentioned that she had ever been with another woman. But here she was, showing some obvious skill at pleasing a woman. It dawned on me that she had to have been with a woman in her past and never told me about it!

I watched with envy as my wife's mouth gently caressed and kissed the sensitive spots on Sam's body. I watched her tongue touch Sam's breasts, delve deep into her navel and slip gently between her wantonly splayed thighs. I heard Sam moan as Karen's head moved deeply into her crotch and began to kiss and lick at her sex.

If my cock hadn't already been hard, it would have jumped to attention at the site of my wife and this woman sharing this intimate moment. As it was, I could feel my hardness pulsing in the suddenly uncomfortably tight confines of my pants.

The table called the two of them to stop and my wife pulled her face from between the woman's legs much to Sam's regret, as she was apparently only a few moments away from an orgasm.

I could see Karen's mouth and chin glistening in the light, see the moisture on Sam's mound and knew that Karen had probably brought her incredibly close to orgasm with her mouth! Sam gave Karen a tender kiss and they both moved back to the table to the applause of the other guests.

The game continued. More people were becoming naked and the odds that someone would have to do a dare increased with every hand. The next time Karen lost, she was told by the winner to give him a lap dance until the end of the next round. As he still had his briefs on, I didn't think it would be the intimate embrace that I had feared.

Karen moved over to him and began to slide her body against his. She brazenly stuck her breasts into his face and laughingly pulled them away when he tried to suck on them! Giggling as she told him he couldn't touch!

She spun around and moved her naked ass against his chest, rubbing slowly up and down. I watched as she continued to lower her ass until it was rubbing gently against the hard bulge in his briefs!

She increased the pressure and they both moaned as she stroked her ass against him. Karen suddenly stood up, spun around and sat down over his thighs. She brushed her pussy over his cock moving forwards and backwards constantly.

The table called the forfeit closed and when Karen had finished, his briefs were coated in a mixture of her fluids and his! It was obvious that he hadn't yet cum, but his briefs were slick with moisture all the same!

Karen won the next hand and one of the already naked men lost. She told him to crawl under the table and to feast on her while the game continued. I watched the man sink slowly under the table. There was silence for a moment as he moved along towards my wife. I knew from the gasp she let out, the moment he began to lick at her pussy! I watched as my wife's skin flushed with the heat of the moment as this man lapped at her groin. I saw her nipples extend and fatten and her breathing begin to shorten and quicken. I was hoping that this man would bring her to orgasm here at the table for all to see, but the round ended just a little to soon for her!

My wife won the next hand as well and the man whom she had given the lap dance to lost. She beckoned him over with a finger and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of his briefs. Slowly she eased her hands down, pulling the briefs with her. The table watched intently as his stiff member was pulled forward and then suddenly released by the slowly lowering briefs. His cock snapped up and slapped audibly into his stomach much to the amusement of the table.

As soon as his cock was free, Karen stopped lowering his briefs and moved her hands up to caress his hefty meat. His cock was definitely bigger than mine in both length and girth. Judging by the coos that came from the other women at the table, he was probably bigger than most of the other men there as well!

Karen kept playing with him until someone reminded her that she was to strip him and not play with him. An embarrassed Karen slipped his briefs down and he stepped out of them.

The next hand, of course, Karen lost. The wife of the man she had just stripped won. She looked at Karen and then at her husband. With a devilish smile, she quietly told Karen that she wanted her to give her man a blowjob for the next hand! The whole table erupted in cheering and laughter.

Karen got up to move around the table when the other woman stopped her. "Oh no," she said. "We want to be able to see this blowjob and if you are on your knees we won't be able to. So Joe can come around the table and stand in front of you while you do the nasty deed!"

Everyone cheered as Joe stood up and took a bow, then moved slowly around the table towards my wife his fat cock bobbing up and down as he moved.

Karen took the cock in her hands and slowly began to pump it. The table watched intently as she lowered her head to brush the head of his prick over her mouth and face. Her tongue came out and slowly licked up and down his stiff prick. She swiped her tongue around the head of his dick and, opening her mouth wide, slowly descended down the length of it until she began to gag.

I watched as she moved back up his stiff pole and then began to bob her head faster and faster. I could hear the slurping noises she was making and the coo's and ahh's, the moans and groans the guy was making. His hips began to pump, alternately pulling out and pushing himself into my wife's throat as she bobbed up and down his pole.

I could see the look on his face; see the flush spreading across his chest. He was getting very close! Dam I was so jealous of this! Karen had not given me a blowjob since before we were married, and it hadn't been anywhere as nice as the one she was doing now!

The table called out for Karen to stop but her friend cried out and held her head in his hands. I could see his ass cheeks clenching and knew he was spewing his seed into her mouth! With a loud groan, he finally pulled his cock from her mouth and I watched the last weak dribble of sperm ooze from the end of his quickly fading cock. I watched as Karen swallowed what was in her mouth. The table erupted in applause.

Joe moved back to his seat, giving a very warm kiss to his wife on the way by.

The game continued.

Ken was next to loose and the little blond woman who had stroked his interest won. Ken had only his briefs on. He stood up and walked toward the woman. She smiled lazily at him as he sauntered over. She reached out to touch him, and slowly groped his hard on through the material of his briefs. We all watched as she slipped her thumbs into the waste band and pulled it gently away from his stomach, taking a moment to slyly peak within before smiling and easing the briefs down.

Ken's cock was rigid and pointing upwards. It was the same length and girth as mine, and was just as hard as mine. But were my cock is uncircumcised, his was cut.

The little blond's hand moved gently over Ken's tool, touching and stroking it, before she deftly turned him around and promptly swatted his butt, sending him back to his seat. Everyone cheered as he walked proud and naked, his cock bobbing, back to his place.

I noted the lust in Karen's eyes as she watched his prick bob and swing to his stride. She licked her lips as he took his seat.

Ken won the next hand and a woman who still had her bra and panties lost. She walked over to Ken and asked him to remove her bra. Ken placed his face directly into her cleavage as his hands slid around her back and found the clasp. He slid the bra up over his head, leaving his face still buried in her now bare breasts. She giggled as he licked and tongued her breasts before stepping away and returning to her seat.

I knew that Karen was going to loose the next hand. Somehow my prick had gotten harder as I watched the cards being dealt. Karen took her cards and smiled languidly as she looked them over. Her tongue came out and licked her lips, giving them a glossy look. I wondered which of them would be the winner of the hand?

It turned out to be Sam, the woman who Karen had played with earlier. She beckoned Karen over and told her she wanted a lap dance for the rest of the hand. Karen began to sway to the music and bent over to place her face inches from the other woman. Her tongue came out and she licked Sam's lips. Their lips came together and they enjoyed a very sensual kiss.

Still kissing her, Karen sat down in her lap and began to sway back and forth on it. Her hands roamed all over Sam's body and I could see her leaving her juices on the other woman's lap. Not once during the three minutes it took to complete the round, did the two women break their kiss. Both women were flushed scarlet when the table informed them their time was up. On shaky legs, Karen returned to her seat.

There were only two people left now with any cloths on, one woman, one man. The guy lost the next hand and lost his briefs. The women all cooed when he was bared. He had the biggest dick there, longer by an inch over Joe, and slightly wider than Joe's hefty package. I noted the hunger in Karen's eyes when he was bared to her observation...

All but one person was naked now, so the chances were that a more sexually explicit dare would be on the menu for the next. To my surprise, Karen won, and the big guy lost.

She smiled, moved over and bent over the couch. She had him move behind her as she told him to "Fuck me!"

He told her that he didn't have a condom. "That's alright," she replied, "I'm on the pill."

I was socked. Maybe in her twenty's she had been on the pill, but she hadn't been on the pill for some time now. She used the calendar and morning temperatures to miss her peak times and knew her body's timing well, but I was a little worried that she may actually be on or near her peak time! I wasn't sure if I wanted to stop this, as my cock was throbbing in my pants! I realized that I wanted to see my wife fucked, wanted to see her filled with another man's cum, wanted to see her let loose after all these years. So against my better judgement...I let it happen...

My heart hammered in my chest as I watched the man inch toward my wife. His hefty cock was pointed upwards slightly. He pushed down with his thumb to line it up with the cleft of her pussy and tried to walk into it.

The crown of his cock pushed up against her opening and stopped. He backed up and slid his thumb and finger down through her slit, spreading it open, then moved his cock back into her. This time the head slid in.

I heard Karen's gasp as he pushed himself inside her. He held still for a moment and then I saw him pull back a little. Just the crown of his cock was still inside her when he pushed forwards once more inching himself a little further into her.

Again he pulled back and pushed forward, gaining depth inch by inch into her hot, wet sex. He kept this up for several minutes.

He only had about an inch left out when he stopped once more to let her get used to him. Karen groaned loudly in the now silent room. No one spoke, no one moved. Every eye was on the two of them as they consummated their union.

Karen was absolutely still for what seemed like forever, but it was probably only a little over a minute before her hips began to move once more. As soon as her hips began to twitch, the guy pulled his cock all the way out of her groove and then slammed it home with an audible slap of his hips against hers.

Karen let out a cry of pleasure as he seated himself completely inside her. He gave his hips an extra push forward, then pulled back until her was almost all the way out before crashing back into her. His long, but powerful thrusts continued as Karen moaned and groaned. Faster and faster he pushed, slamming harder against her with each thrust. Soon he was pistoning in and out of her at break neck speed with Karen crying out at each impact into her cunt.

Karen suddenly let out a long wail and I knew she had finally had the orgasm that had been kept from her all night. Mr Big never slowed down, ploughing continuously in and out right through her orgasm.

I couldn't believe the sounds and words that my wife was making as this guy so roughly fucked her! She kept up a constant barrage of moans, groans and of nasty words, begging him to fuck her harder and deeper, telling him to use her for his pleasure. And Mr Big obviously got off on it as he kept pounding her at a relentless pace.

Karen had another orgasm before Mr Big began making sounds that had me worried. I realized that if I was to stop anything it had to be now, before he came in her. But within seconds I knew I was too late as he called out loudly that he was going to cum.

"In me! In me!" my wife screamed. He bellowed out to her to let him know when and within a few hard thrusts she was screaming out "Now! Now!"

I watched in horror as he pushed himself hard against her and came to a complete stop. My eyes locked on his buttocks and I saw them clench and relax several times and heard him grunt loudly with each clench! I knew it was too late now as he was seeding my wife's possibly fertile womb!

Their tense bodies suddenly relaxed as they finished cumming together. Mr Big sagged slightly and then began to pull his spent member from inside my wife. Sam was suddenly there beside Karen's ass as he pulled himself from within her. I saw a glob of white cum seep from within Karen and then Sam's mouth was over her sex, sucking up all the cum that dripped from within her.

I heard Karen's deep moan at the intense feeling that she was receiving. Yet another woman was on her knees now, but in front of Mr Big. His cock received the same treatment as my wife's pussy was receiving; getting a cleaning and some TLC to put him back in action.

I noted movement around the room and realized that an orgy had broken out. Ken had moved over to the little blond number that had his attention all night. He stood her up and then lifted her into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She slid his member inside her and they went from 0 to 60 faster than his exotic cars could!

The woman who still had her panties on was then standing in front of me. She reached up and gave me a warm kiss, thanking me for letting her and her friends have so much fun tonight. Then she stripped me and began giving me the best blowjob that I had ever had...not that I had many to compare them with! In my excited state, it wasn't long before I blew my load down her throat.

Next time I looked up, my wife had another man behind her fucking her hard, and one in front of her with his prick in her mouth! The woman who had been cleaning Mr Big was now bent over the couch with Mr Big pounding away at her. Sam was on the floor in a sixty-nine over top of one woman, while the woman's husband was pushing long strokes in and out of Sam's cunt from behind. I'm sure he appreciated having his wife licking his cock while he fucked another woman! I know I would!

I moved over to where I could watch my wife as she took on all comers. Eventually, eight different men took their pleasures with her, singly and in pairs, some coming back for seconds while I watched. Then it was my turn.

I lay down on my wife and slid my prick into the hottest, wettest cunt I had ever felt. Her lower muscles clenched my cock as I rode her toward a mutual orgasm. Fred was suddenly beside us.

"Grape rum." He said. Karen's hand moved up and again she began to pump her finger.

"Karen, look into the eyes of your only true love," he told her. "Remember everything that has happened here tonight, but never, ever let yourself be ashamed of what you did. Remember the joy you have known, and the men and women who helped you attain it.

"Remember also that this man who is now making love to you is doing just that...making love with you. Those other's tonight, that was simply sex, fucking, not lovemaking.

"Look into his eyes and feel that love, feel the warmth that is there for you. Remember it was he who let you have these pleasures this night, that he had the strength to let you go, if only briefly, so that you could enjoy yourself so much.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers