Frills and Thrills Ch. 02

Story Info
She goes in for the seduction, but is the one seduced!
4.6k words
4.22
7.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beginning to set and cast bright brilliantly colored streaks of light through the front windows of Frills and Thrills. Carrie was behind the circular cash wrap desk which was situated fifteen feet back from the front door, giving everyone who worked there an instant view of whoever walked in. She idly stared out the windows at the infrequent people who walked by. The store had been closed for almost an hour but she had stayed behind to finish some paperwork and to take a few inventories. The store had been busy the last few days which had kept her mind occupied.

Carrie's fingers pulled out the schedule and her eyes glanced at tomorrow's date. She smiled at seeing Carmen's name. Carmen had been off the past two days but she was back tomorrow. Carrie was off, but she was planning on stopping by the store at closing time. She wanted to talk to Carmen, and more importantly, wanted to know exactly how Carmen felt about her.

She jumped slightly as her phone suddenly vibrated, indicating she had received a text message. She picked up the phone and saw that it was from Michael, asking when she would be home. Instead of sending him a text message back, she decided to call him.

"Hello baby," answered a deep rugged sounding voice.

"I just wanted to call you and let you know that I should be leaving here in about thirty minutes. I just have one last inventory to take care of."

"Alright, I was just curious. I started to wonder if Carmen was there or not."

They had talked about Carmen and the lustful looks she had given Carrie. Their relationship was strong and full of trust and he had suggested that perhaps she should confront Carmen and see where it would go. It had excited Carrie so much that she kept staring at the schedule. They talked for a few more minutes before she hung up so she could finish the last of her paperwork.

***

A black Infinity G35 sports coupe with custom wheels pulled up the alleyway that led to the small parking area behind Frills and Thrills and parked in one of the empty spots. The driver's door opened and a pair of long shapely legs got out. Carrie got out off the car and smoothed out her form fitting short black dress. It barely went below her buttocks and showed off her long legs. The top of the dress was low cut and revealed her ample cleavage which was accentuated by a star shaped charm that hung from a silver necklace. Carrie smiled to herself as she looked at her reflection in her cars window. Michael helped her pick out her outfit and she was very happy with how she looked and hoped it would have the desired effect on Carmen. She glanced over at the red Fiat 500 that was still parked behind the store and was glad that it was the only car left, meaning Carmen was alone.

Carrie unlocked the back door and let herself in. Her ears were greeted to the sounds of Nicole Scherzinger on the store CD player and she found the beat instantly infectious. She walked through the storage area and poked her head through the curtains that separated the rear of the store from the sales section. She gasped at what she saw.

Carmen was passionately kissing Stacy; their arms locked around each others bodies. Carmen had Stacy pushed against one of the display tables in the back of the store and because the music was up loud enough, they never heard Carrie enter. Carmen was dressed in a matching pair of deep red lace panties and bra, and black open toe stiletto style heels. Stacy was dressed in a light, bright blue sheer dress that went down to her thighs, leaving her long legs exposed. Her feet were bare as she had already taken her high heels off.

Carrie watched as Stacy's hands went down Carmen's back and groped her ample buttocks with her fingers, squeezing them tightly. She watched in rapt fascination as Carmen began to lift Stacy's dress, revealing her young tight body. Her light creamy smooth skin looked soft and inviting and it contrasted beautifully against Carmen's darker skin tone. Stacy let go of Carmen's rear and raised her arms above her head, allowing Carmen to take it completely off who then tossed it behind her. Stacy leaned her head back with her eyes closed, her light brown hair falling over her shoulders as Carmen started to kiss her smooth flat stomach. Carmen began to slowly work Stacy's lace panties down, revealing her most private of areas.

Stacy yelped slightly as Carmen's kiss worked its way down her stomach to her shaved pussy. Her legs involuntarily spread themselves, inviting Carmen's kiss deeper between them, her hands now grabbing hold of the table to help steady herself. She felt her juices begin to flow and her breathing began to come in shallow breathes.

As Carrie watched the erotic show happening in front of her, she could feel her own lust and desires building. She slipped her hand under the hem of her dress and felt the juices that had begun to flow. Her fingers slowly rubbed her clitoris in a small circular pattern as she spread her legs ever so slightly. Carrie increased the motions of her fingers, building the desires of her body in time with those of Stacy. She wanted to be in her place, feeling Carmen's mouth around her lips. As she heard Stacy begin to moan, she herself began to come close to exploding with lust. Carrie bit her lip to keep from making noise herself as she began to feel her body come close to releasing.

Carrie could hear Stacy pant and moan as Carmen's tongue played over her pussy. The sounds of Stacy's screams were all that were needed for Carrie who suddenly felt herself explode. Her juices coated her fingers and ran down her legs as stars exploded in her head. She gathered herself as she saw Stacy crumple to the floor where she began to kiss Carmen.

As she ran to the bathroom to quickly clean herself up, Carrie wondered if she should leave or try and join the party. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and saw the lust in her eyes and decided to join in.

Carrie tugged at the hem of her dress to pull it back down as she walked down the hall. She could feel her heart pound in her chest as adrenaline flowed through her veins at the sheer thought of what she was about to do. As she through open the curtains she asked in a demanding tone, "Just what the hell is going on here?"

Carmen and Stacy jumped at the sudden intrusion, their kiss broken by their movement. Stacy instinctively covered herself as her face turned beet red while Carmen got up. Carmen started to try and speak to explain, our at least try to justify their actions but was cut short.

"Save it ladies. I know what was going on and I have to say, I'm ashamed that you didn't invite me to this little party of yours."

"I'm sorry Carrie but I, wait, what?" Carmen wasn't sure she heard correctly and glanced back at Stacy who had a look of shock on her face.

"You heard me. I've seen how you've looked at me Carmen. I know how much you desire my body. I must say I've wanted you for myself but apparently Stacy beat me to it." Carrie sounded sure of herself, but in reality she wasn't sure what Carmen actually thought of her. "I even put this dress on just for you."

Carmen eyed Carrie up and down, her face turning from shock to lust as she saw just how tight it fit Carrie's curvaceous figure and just how short it was, revealing more of her legs than she had ever seen. She licked her lips and brazenly walked up to Carrie and firmly planted her mouth on Carrie's, shoving her tongue into her mouth.

Carrie was shocked and taken aback but gave in almost immediately. She wrapped her arms around Carmen and pressed her body against her own. Their breasts were mashed together as she reached down and grabbed Carmen's round rump. "Well that answers that question," Carrie said breathlessly as she pulled away from the kiss. She could faintly taste the salty sweet nectar that lightly covered Carmen's lips and suddenly knew what Stacy tasted like, instantly wanting more.

Carmen wasn't done with Carrie however and pushed her to the wall, planting her lips onto Carrie's. Their tongues danced with each other as their hands began to grope each other's bodies. Carmen was surprised when Carrie suddenly took charge, turned her around and forced her against the wall. She willingly gave in to her advances and spread her legs slightly open, inviting Carrie to take her, but she was once again surprised.

Carrie suddenly turned around and saw Stacy was still on the floor, but wasn't sitting idly by. She saw that Stacy had been pushing a finger into herself as she watched. She froze when Carrie looked at her. Carrie smiled mischievously and gestured with her finger to get up and come over to her.

Stacy smiled shyly, stood up, and meekly walked over to Carrie, like a child who was caught with their hand in the cookie jar and was now in trouble. She didn't know quite what to expect and was surprised when Carrie grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. She loved the feel of Carrie's soft body pressed against hers. She opened her mouth to Carrie's kiss and began to grind her crotch against Carrie's thigh, spreading her juices across her soft skin.

Carrie pulled back all of a sudden and grabbed Stacy's and Carmen's hands, leading them through the curtain into the back. She stopped in front of the office and threw open the door and led them to the large couch that was against the back wall behind the desks. She practically threw Stacy onto the couch where she spread her legs in earnest. Carrie liked that and knelt on the floor in front of her open flower.

Carmen stopped Carrie just before she was about to kiss Stacy's legs by pulling on her hair, exposing her neck to her mouth. Her lips kissed and sucked on the exposed flesh, causing Carrie to moan. As she kissed her smooth skin, Carmen's fingers undid the zipper on Carrie's dress, expertly undoing the clasp on her bra at the same time.

Stacy sat on the couch, once again rubbing her clit as she saw Carmen take charge, waiting in anticipation to finally see what Carrie's body looked like in the flesh. Her juices were beginning to flow freely as her fingers ran over her delicate lips. She gasped when Carrie suddenly stood up and let her dress and bra fall to the floor in front of the Carmen.

Carrie loved how both women were shocked at her standing there in front of them, stark naked with the exception of her heels. She had purposely not worn panties and had freshly shaved her pubic area leaving just a small thin strip right above her clitoris. She rubbed her large breasts together and smiled down at Stacy as she felt Carmen's arms wrap around her waist from behind. "Do you like what you see ladies?"

Carmen answered her by reaching up with her hands and grasping her breasts, cupping them with her fingers. She loved their soft heavy feeling and kissed her bare back. Carmen was about six inches shorter than Carrie and her breasts pressed into her back just below the shoulder blades. She pressed her body closer and loved the soft supple feeling of Carrie's buttocks.

Carrie got down and knelt on the floor in front of Stacy and licked her lips, salivating at the very thought of going down on the twenty-four year old woman who was offering herself openly. She loved the fact that she was shaved clean how inviting her creamy skin looked. Her mouth opened as she bent forward, inhaling the scent of her juices deeply before planting her lips firmly around Stacy's labia, sucking them in and drinking in her secretions. Carrie opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into Stacy's wetness, loving the sounds of her soft whimpers.

Carmen spanked Carrie's butt cheeks before grabbing them firmly with her hands. She let one hand fall between the crack before stroking her slit, feeling her wetness. As she brazenly pushed a finger deep inside of Carrie she said in a demanding voice, "That's it Carrie, make her come!"

Carrie moaned as she felt Carmen reach around with her other hand and skillfully play with her engorged clit while rhythmically pushing her finger in and out of her wetness. She always loved having Michael finger her but the rush she got from having someone else do it was so very intense. She could feel the intense waves of pleasure begin to course through her body and decided that she wanted Stacy to share the moment with her. She gently pushed one finger into Stacy, slowly pushing it in and out while her tongue lapped at her hard clitoris.

Stacy could feel her pleasure building up, intensifying rapidly. She loved how expertly Carrie lapped at her clit and soon started squeezing her muscles around Carrie's finger. As she felt her orgasm approaching she reached down and pressed Carrie's face deep into her pussy and let out a scream of pleasure. Her hips bucked forward, pressing her clit against Carrie's tongue, her juices flowing freely. Her body shook with an intensity she hadn't felt in a long time. "Oh fuck Carrie, I'm coming," she screamed.

Carrie lapped up the juices that flowed into her mouth and loved feeling Stacy's hips buck forward and could feel her own orgasm rapidly brewing. The feeling of Carmen's finger inside of her while her other hand pleasured her clit was almost too much. She began to moan loudly as she continued to lap up the free flowing juices before throwing her head back as her own orgasm swept over her body. Carrie held onto Stacy to keep herself from crumpling to the floor as her hips bucked. She flung her head forward and buried her face into Stacy's stomach, her hair covering Stacy's breasts. She felt Carmen's soft lips kissing her butt cheeks as she caught her breathe. Her orgasm was subsiding but she wanted more, but first she wanted her turn with Carmen.

Carrie stood up, running her fingers through her hair while licking her lips. She looked down at Carmen who was still kneeling on the floor. She reached out her hand and helped Carmen stand up, looking deep into her brown eyes. She pulled her close and wrapped one arm around Carmen's small waist while her other hand reached down and grabbed hold of one of her soft butt cheeks. She leaned in to kiss Carmen but pulled back just before their lips touched, teasing her. She did this a couple of times, each time getting closer to kissing her.

"¡Aye mami! ¡Me vuelves loco!"Carmen said. She wanted Carrie bad but the teasing was driving her crazy and she wanted to feel Carrie's mouth on her body, to make her scream in pleasure as she had made Stacy. Her wanton desires were building and she needed to release them."¡Cojeme duro!"

Carrie's lust increased exponentially as she heard Carmen speak Spanish. She never admitted it before but she loved the Spanish accent that Carmen had. "I have no idea what you just said but I do know that I liked it!"

Carmen giggled and translated, "I said you are driving me crazy and that I want you to fuck me!"

"Oh I see. Well I thought you'd never ask," Carrie said sweetly. She leaned in and this time planted her lips on Carmen's, kissing her deeply and passionately. Her tongue dueling with Carmen's as her hands wandered all over Carmen's soft skin. She could feel her hard dark nipples pressing into the flesh of her own large breasts.

As much as she wanted Carrie to make love to her, she felt an urge to take Carrie, this time on her own terms. She suddenly broke away from the kiss and leaned down and sucked on one of Carrie's nipples, causing it to harden in her mouth before attacking the other. She loved the feeling of having those large double-d sized breasts in her hands. Her hands reached around and felt Carrie's near forty inch round bottom, groping her cheeks, kneading them as she continued to lick and suck on her breasts, causing Carrie to moan loudly. She loved the sound of Carrie's moans and groped one large cheek with one hand, while the other reached down and stroked her wet slit, rubbing against her clit. Carmen turned her hand around and pushed a finger up and into Carrie's wetness, pushing it deep into her. She began to rhythmically push it in and out before sliding in a second finger, stretching her slightly.

Carrie screamed in pleasure as she felt Carmen's fingers deep inside her. She glanced behind her and saw Stacy on the couch, masturbating to the scene of Carmen fingering her wet pussy. Carrie could feel her legs buckling and stumbled backwards and slumped onto the couch next to Stacy, resting her head on her shoulder. She had wanted to take Carmen but had instead been taken, completely giving in to her advances.

Carmen crawled forward and slowly pushed her fingers back into Carrie's wet slit, while her other hand reached up and caressed Stacy's thigh. She kissed Carrie's inner thigh, working her way up to her clit where she lapped at it while fingering her wet pussy.

"Oh Carmen, make me come in your mouth," Carrie screamed out as she felt the pleasure engulf her body. She could feel it washing over her as her second orgasm coursed through her, causing her to arch her back. Her legs tightened around Carmen's head, holding her in place as her orgasm raced through her. Carrie could feel her juices flowing freely which were eagerly being lapped up by Carmen.

"I want to taste some of those juices," Stacy exclaimed as she crawled over to Carrie's wet slit. She stroked Carmen's hair who pulled back, her lips wet with Carrie's secretions. Stacy smiled wickedly and kissed Carmen passionately, tasting Carrie's juices on her lips. She pulled away after a few seconds and leaned over Carrie's spread legs, licking her lips at the inviting site before her. She bent down and lapped at the still flowing juices coming from Carrie's slit. After licking her clean, Stacy pulled back and smiled up at Carrie who was staring at her sweetly. "Oh my Carrie, you taste so good. I could drink that sweet nectar all night long."

"You and me both," Carmen said, smirking.

"Well I'm glad you both are satisfied, but I'm still hungry," Carrie said, smiling at Carmen. She got up and had Carmen lay down in the middle of the couch. She pressed her lips against Carmen's; kissing her deeply as she reached around undid the clasp of her bra, freeing her smaller c-cups. She smiled when she saw just how perky her nipples were and alternately sucked each in. As she did she gently pushed forward until Carmen's back was against the couch. She softly kissed Carmen's skin, slowly working her way down, licking around her navel area before proceeding downward. She could smell Carmen's lust through her lace panties and gently tugged at them, pulling them down as Carmen lifted her butt slightly to help her. As she pulled them down she was greeted to her very wet, shaved slit.

Carmen slid down sideways and rested her head on the arm of the couch, bringing one of her legs up onto the back of the couch while her other leg fell over the seat cushions, spreading them widely. She played with her breasts as she pressed her back into the soft inviting couch cushions, getting herself comfortable.

Carrie got on the couch on all fours and worked her way between Carmen's legs before lowering her body to cushions. Her outside leg stretched out until her foot rested on the floor with her butt raised slightly. She pushed her arms under Carmen's legs as she brought her face to up to the warm inviting slit between them. She licked her lips, inhaling her scent deeply. Carrie's lips opened, her tongue pushing forward to taste the sweet wetness that was splayed open just for her. She moaned lightly as she tasted Carmen's sweet nectar for the first time, noting that it was sweeter than she ever could have imagined.

Carmen closed her eyes as she felt Carrie's tongue press into her pussy, spreading her lips open. She began to moan as she felt her juices begin to flow. Her hips began to slowly gyrate, pushing her hot wetness into Carrie's mouth which caused her tongue to slowly fuck her slit.

12