Fringe Benefites

Story Info
Allie was over the moon when she arrived for an interview.
3.9k words
38.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie was over the moon when she arrived at eleven thirty that morning for an interview for an Assistant Editor position for Young Publishing firm, one of the hottest up and coming small publishing houses in New York. She was even happier that she's hopefully get one foot in the door and have her passion for writing finally go into print. But first, she needed a good job to pay for the expenses that came with it. At twenty-five, her bills were starting to pile up; student loans, rent, and her miniscule office job was not making the cut. She pulled a piece of lint off of her black pencil skirt and heard a door swing open.

A handsome man in his late thirties greeted her, his dark eyes trailing up her legs. "Ms. Sanders?" He asked, extending his hand out to her.

Allison stood and shook his hand. "Yes. Are you Mr. Young?"

"Yes. Just call me Eric. Let's go into my office. Mr. Greene couldn't be present today. He had to go out of town for a few days."

"Allison nodded and pulled her bag up onto her shoulder and followed.

Eric closed the door behind them and motioned for her to have a seat.

He came around the desk and held his tie down as he took his seat and picked up a sheet of paper and a pair of glasses. He put his glasses in front of his eyes and scanned over her resume. "So you went to school for business?" He placed the glasses on the desk and looked at Allison.

"Yes, but my passion has always been writing. I've learned how publishing companies work and I feel that I may be able to put some of my business knowledge into your company."

"There will be quite a workload for someone of little experience, such as yourself. Both my partner and I will need your...assistance. Personal favors."

"I am ready to take on whatever I need to. The ad said training would be given. I am a fast learner and will work hard."

Her eyes met his as she challenged him, begging mentally for him to give her the job.

"Ms. Sanders," He said, matching her gaze with a mischievous grin. He was very sexy, even for an older man. His upper chest was tight and Allison could see he took good care of it, even through his suit jacket. "But, I don't think you understand. There is much more to your title than editing and learning the strings. Then there you may have to stay late some nights."

"That's fine, I can handle it."

"I'm sure you can. I really do want to hire you. There is something trusting about you. And trust will be needed for this position."

"Okay..." Allison was beginning to wonder where he was going with this.

"I trust that you will not run out of this office screaming when I tell you this, but, there are needs that have to be fulfilled. – my business partner – and I have needs to be taken care of. Sexual needs. You fit the type we are looking for."

Oh! Allison thought to herself. The proposal sent a delightful twitch to her belly.

"Tell you what, why don't you come back at 5:30, most off the staff is gone. Show me that you really want this. I want to see if you can handle the load," he smirked, his dark eyes gleaming with a sexy sinister look.

Allie's face flushed as she looked into her lap playing with her hands. "Um. Sure, maybe."

"Ms. Sander, you have very trusting eyes. I believe that you can keep this between us. I wouldn't want anyone to try to sabotage our company and good name if word got around. If you are uncomfortable, you just simply do not return later. I do want you to also trust Mr. Green and I.

"Is this something you do often – I mean, do you ask all you female employees to do this, and if so, do they cooperate?"

Like I've stated earlier, Allie, if you'll allow me to call you by your first name."

"That's fine," Allie nodded.

"You fit the physical type Mr. Green and I appreciate, something we learned about one another in the twenty years he and I have worked together, one would think we are the same man," Eric chuckled. "You are what we desire - young, supple, beautiful. We have very eclectic tastes in our women. So, no, we do not ask all of our employees. If you decide to accept, then you'd be the second." Eric licked his bottom lip as the words young and supple rolled off his tongue, causing a slight throbbing in Allie's groin. She shifted in her seat, sending that delicious smile to his face.

His eyes bore into hers. "Business mixing with pleasure, if you'll have it," he continued. "I will tell you more if you decide to come tonight."

Come, Allie's head rambled, as the throbbing worsened. She uncomfortably pulled at the hem of her shirt, trying to cover her knees. I bet he could make me in a heartbeat.

"Mr. Young – Eric. I will consider all that we've discussed."

"Then, there is nothing more to discuss. The position is yours regardless of your decision." Allie was being worn down with every sexually insinuating word he said. She tried to control the racing in her veins as Eric stood up and stepped to her side. Allie attempted to stand, her legs like jello from her nearly climatic conversation with him. Flustered, she clutched her bag, grateful to her legs for keeping her balanced. She kept her eyes low, avoiding his penetrating stare, she was sure she would go into a full blown orgasm if she looked at him.

They walked to the door of his office. She could sense that Eric knew what a pile of horny mush he was making her into, so he held the door and quietly said, "I hope to see you later, Ms. Sanders," before Allie walked out of his office and past the hustle and bustle of the publishing firm.

Allie walked home in deep concentration. She still had a couple hours to think about the proposition that had been unexpectedly thrown at her. She could simply just not return to the office and stay clear, but something deep in her womanly parts enticed her more into accepting the offer. Eric was an extremely handsome and successful man and she could definitely sleep with someone like him, especially someone older, with more of an experienced hand. Allison had long been tired of little boys trying to satisfy her needs. What about Mr. Green? She'd be involved with two men, a personal fantasy that she had never experienced . What if Eric or Mr. Green were married with children? She didn't see a wedding band on Eric, but who wore them anymore? And wasn't this considered prostitution? She couldn't be known as a whore and a home wrecker. Allie had already physically admitted back in his office that she was a little excited about her extra advantages that came with the job description. She had been lonely and needing some other forms of 'enjoyment' in her life besides writing; she'd been in a sexual drought since moving out on her own. Plus, maybe the experience would be good for her creativity; the most enjoyable part of what she wrote were the steamy sex scenes between her characters.

"Ah, fuck it," Allie said aloud as she stopped in front of Starbucks for a cup of coffee. It was a done deal. He brain and her body made her decision.

Allie grabbed her coffee from the barista and practically ran the rest of the way to her studio apartment. She removed her skirt and blouse, hanging them until she was to put them on again and wrapped her hair in a bun before hopping into the shower. She squeezed shower gel into her hands and lathered herself. Her hands had a familiar touch to them; what would Eric's hand feel like all over her body? She closed her eyes and could see him, unable to help herself from being caught up in a fantasy. Her hands traveled over her mound and began exploring, sending desirous impulses through her lower regions. Her body begged for her to continue, but Allie stopped, deciding to wait for whatever may happen with Eric. Allie continued to shower, and went over any stubble on her body with a razor and rinsed her body off. Pulling back the shower, she examined her nude body in the full length mirror to make sure there were no unsightly blemishes. Feeling confident, Allie moisturized and put on the most expensive matching lacy undergarments she owned. Thank you, Fredrick's of Hollywood, she thought, as she dressed in her suit once more.

Allie returned to the office building at five thirty sharp. The nerves twisted in her body as the elevators doors and she opened and stepped through the glass doors of Young Publishing, unaware of what to expect.

The office was almost empty except for the few employees who were finishing up the day's work.

"You've returned," said a whisper behind her. Allie turned, meeting eyes with Eric.

Something tugged at her insides; eagerness, curiosity perhaps? "Yes."

Eric's lips curled upright in a small smile. "You don't know how glad that makes me. My office?"

"Will the others be gone soon?"

"Soon. They are just about to go for the evening."

"They won't think anything?"

"Just that I am taking our new assistant to dinner to celebrate her new position."

There it was again. Eric's play on the word position. " Now, come into my office.

Allie followed him through another set of glass doors with drawn blinds.

"Sit right there, on my desk."

Allie did as Eric requested and he approached her.

"So, Allie, it seems I owe you an explanation about our unusual requests."

Eric pulled Allie's pencil skirt to her mid-thighs and slid his hand up her skin, his fingertips dancing over the elastic of the panty's leg bang. Allie's insides didn't know how to react; it was if every nerve ending in her body was running and bumping into one another.

"Solomon and I had known each other quite a while. We both shared an interest for publication, writing and women. We were young, driven and hardly had time to the ladies, besides the occasional fling here or there. That's no way to live; every man has needs, a carnal hunger for sex. We both had no time to court a woman, let alone get married and have children. We took pride in our success to let any of that ruin it. As we grew older, our sexual needs became stronger, out of control like a wildfire.

Allie mentally sighed in relief when she heard neither men was married.

"The occasional woman wasn't enough, so we decided to embark on a new idea. And that is where you come in. Our first girl was with us for almost ten years. She'd gotten married and soon her husband found out she was having an affair. She never told her husband exactly what her job description entailed, but she decided to leave the company to satisfy her husband and have children. We are not those kind of men to keep someone from having what their heart wants, so we had let her go."

Eric continued to toy with Allie as she was listening intently to his smooth voice, almost hypnotized. She took in his features; his dark brown hair with the beginning of salt and pepper tips, his cocoa brown eyes, his square jawline, high cheek bones and his lips, the full pouty lips that silently spoke of his sexual adventures. Allie's train of thought became distracted by the idea of kissing those lips, feeling them on her body kissing every sensitive spot on her skin.

A moan had risen up in Allie's throat. She became flustered. No man had ever touched her this sensually before. Eric looked delighted at the affect he was having on her and placed his hand over her over her sex over the cotton panties. As he palmed it, he tickled her lips with a finger as his palm hit just the right spot at the front.

"Ms. Sanders, we are not bad men. We just like to have a little fun." The word fun rolled off his lips. Allie watched his mouth; the way the tongue hit the roof of his mouth as her pronounced the 'n'.

Oh, God! Allie thought as her body began to tremble. Not now, please! She begged her body, but the feeling controlled her. She convulsed, just merely minutes after he began barely touching her.

"Were we a little...eager, Ms. Sanders? " Eric smiled a satisfied grin.

Allie's face reddened from the embarrassment of being to quick. "I'm sorry," she panted, trying to control her breath.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. It means that you enjoyed it. But, there is more to come, so I hope that you can keep up the pace." Eric loosened his tie undid the button and zipper of his pants and pulled out a massive, stiff cock. Oh! Allie exclaimed in joy to herself. He grabbed Allie up and sat her on the edge of his desk, knocking off paperwork . His mouth worked on hers and when he felt he'd had enough, he grabbed her hips, pulling Allie to the edge of the cherry stained wood, her butt cheeks skimming the wood.

Eric slid her panties to her ankles and positioned himself between her thigh, his head meeting her lips. "You are quite ready, Allie." He held the shaft and ran the tip up and down her lips until the parted and he continued running himself along her tender, sensitive spot. Allie tried to have control over herself, but her body was screaming for some internal attention. She wrapped her legs around Eric's waist and bucked her hips forward, sending him to slip in deep. "Ah!" Allie moaning in delight. Eric's lips were squeezed together as if he were in deep concentration, watching his dick inside her. He placed his hands under her butt cheeks and pulled him into her. Just when she thought their skin couldn't be touching enough and he couldn't be in deep enough, he proved her wrong. She could feel in the bottom most parts of her stomach. "Allie, you feel so good," Eric panted, hardly putting in any work yet.

Just as they were getting into a steady pace, Eric's office door swung open and an attractive, tall, auburn haired man entered. "Eric, why are you having all the fun?" He smiled slyly.

"Jesus, Solomon! A little privacy please? Why are you here already? " Eric said surprised. " Eric said, in disappointment. He pulled out of her and pulled his pants back up to his hips and fastened the enclosures. Allie dropped to her feet, stunned and exposed.

"Well, when you told me about this here...young lady, I was to excited, pardon my lack of a better term, to get back and check her out." He walked around Allie as she stood naked and he eyed her up. "She is exquisite, Eric. He slapped her ass. "Mmm, nice."

As Allie recovered from the sting, she felt like a piece of meat; a part of her was beginning to regret making this decision. "I don't think I can do this," Allie found her voice and spoke up. Solomon's demeanor was not that of Eric's; he oozed a sort of arrogance she wanted to stay away from. As much as she was ready to fix her clothes and pack up her pride and leave, her lust for the job and this venture kept her feet tightly bolted to the floor, her eyes on the good-looking Solomon.

"Dear, you knew what you were getting into and you knowingly make the conscious decision to

come here this evening, did you not," Solomon replied as he paced in front of Allie, looking her over from every angle.

Allie's eyes followed him as he went back and forth. "Yes, I did but - "

Solomon stopped and held up his index finger to her lips to silence her. "But, nothing." He licked his lips, and the sight of it sent Allie into a sexual rush again.

"Solomon, you've clearly frightened her with your barging through the door and brash attitude," Eric interjected.. Allie made her decision who she liked better, and it was definitely not Solomon.

"Maybe. Allie, is it? Maybe I can show you that I am not such a horrible man. Perhaps Eric here is right. Please forgive me. I've been stuck on a plane for hours and I am quite tired."

Allie's eyes went from Solomon's to Eric's for reassurance.

"He really isn't all that bad, Ms. Sanders," Eric said.

Allie let out a small sigh. She trusted Eric; something in his eyes gave her the instinct that he was a very honest man. But then again, the last time she looked into his eyes, she got herself into this predicament.

"Why don't you two continue? It was ill of me to interrupt." Solomon spoke.

"Are you going?" Allie asked.

"If you want me to, I will go."

Allie was a little intimidated to say no to both of these captivating, sex-craved men, but her dirty conscious helped her put on her brave face. "No, stay."

Solomon took a front row seat in front of Allie and Eric,and leaned back into the chair. His mouth gaping open as he became entranced in their show as Eric picked up with Allie where he left off before their interruption. Allie glanced in Solomon's direction and could feel her insides become more moist as Eric thrust and Solomon unzipped the front of his pants, revealing a trail of auburn pubic hair before he fished out his engorged dick. He was equally endowed as Eric. Solomon began to circle his index finger around the tip before his wrapped his fist around the shaft and began jerking quickly, his breathe hitching. He wasn't going to last long at the rate he was pleasing himself, but suddenly, he stopped.

"Eric, let's share now. Is that alright with you, Allie?" Solomon's voice was velvety smooth.

She nodded and seconds later, both Eric and Solomon surrounded her, removing her clothes and caressing her body with their lips and fingertips before stripping down. She took in the sight of both of their firm, taunt bodies and her conscience squealed in delight. Though both men were so much older, they were very particular about keeping the physiques in meticulous shape. Solomon came up from behind Allie and pulled her chin back towards him, resting her head on his chest as Eric's lips traveled along her throat. Both mens' excitement was peaked; Solomon's manhood tickled at the small of her back, Eric's just above her naval. The two men together weren't as gentle as it'd been with only her and Eric; they both became more carnal, more controlling over her body. Solomon sat back on the edge of Eric's desk, lifting Allie and placing her over his lap and entering her rear in a motion so swift, it was almost superhuman, whereas Eric spread her legs further apart and eased into her. Allie didn't even realize she taking his dick anally; the feeling was so pleasurable intense. Solomon pulled at Allie's hair and grazed her shoulder with his teeth as both gladiator bodied men competed for her body, matching thrust for thrust as they entered her from the front and behind. Allie watched Eric worked himself in and out of her, wishing she had eyes in the back of her head to watch Solomon also bucked into her. Allie was close as her small breasts were fondled and kissed. Her insides climbed, her pending climax would soon be washing over her. Then, both Eric and Solomon stopped, leaving her a shaky and her legs like jello.

The men switched positions around her and soon Solomon was at her front and Eric taking position behind her and burying their erections into her once more.

"Don't grit your teeth together so hard, you will ruin your pretty smile," Solomon panted, pausing a moment to take a pen off the desk and slide it into Allie's mouth. "Bite down."

As Allie clamped down on the hard plastic, she concentrated on Solomon as he continued, keeping up pace with Eric. Her climax was once again building, raging. Blood racing through her veins, her eyes dilated her nerve endings responding to every stroke and tongue lashing. Both men were buried so deep inside her as she exploded, a cry of complete ecstasy unfurling from her throat as she quivered into a powerful orgasm. Allie was biting so hard in the pen, her temples throbbed as she tried to come down from her high. Solomon and Eric's breaths were quick, warm on her skin. She wanted them to finish. As heavenly as her body felt, she silently wished they would hurry; she was as spent as she could be.

Eric and Solomon's low moans turned into animalistic growls as Allie felt both of their cocks tightening inside her and warm streams filled her. Both men rested their head on her shoulder, the three of them matching heavy breaths.

And that's how Allie's extra work would be.

Though Allie undoubtedly preferred Eric over Solomon, she wouldn't have guessed that Solomon was going to give her the pleasure that a regular climax couldn't take care of. Having the two men filling her up at once send her body into an overdrive frenzy. She didn't know which sensation to pay attention to and her body suddenly became weak and shaky as the buildup of her climax took over every time. She always finding herself fighting the urge to come so quickly, but everything those men did to her body just felt so good. So mind numbingly good. There was a deeper hunger in her body that she couldn't quite put out on her own or with anyone else, for that matter– but Eric and Solomon worked together to fulfill what Allie needed.

12