Fringe Benefits

Story Info
His hairdresser gives him good service and fantasy true.
969 words
3.68
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacker6
jacker6
1 Followers

I'm a very horny guy, and when I'm not having sex I usually jack off at least three times a day. Working out makes me even hornier—I've gotten off seven or eight times a day on heavy lifting days. Been with plenty of women of all varieties—went through an Asian fetish, which was fun—but had never made it with a black woman. There was a big bust black model, LaTina, that has always been one of my favorites: built like a brick ****house, 44EE, raven dark hair, slutty red full lips, big old booty, and to top it off, my favorite—a big, black, hairy bush. I lost track long ago how many times I had a blown a huge load into my Fleshlight while dreaming about LaTina and her heaving bosom, her red nails warpped around my ass cheeks.

Then I moved. In the service, I wound up in South Carolina, one of those places where there's not much to do except drink, hunt, and fish. Once day I was checking out the local area looking for a decent place to get my haircuts. I found a place right by my house that was sports oriented, TVs playing sports, girls wearing ref uniforms. They also gave big discounts to veterans, which I am. So I walked in, and there were a bunch of girls waiting. It was their "Grand Opening", and I guess with the economy being the way it is, it wasn't real grand. The girl whose turn it was definitely got my attention, though. Really, really cute—gorgeous smile, lips like Sade, and a nice hairdo, black and curly. She introduced herself as Rasheeda. It wasn't until I started following her to the back that I noticed she had a terrific, rounded ass, even in that ref uniform. When I got back there for my shampoo, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I really had a chance to check out here short, curvy figure, which featured six inches of cleavage showing with her unzipped top. I was sure enjoying myself as I got the full package—scalp massage, shampoo, facial, and a neck rub. She gave me a terrific haircut, and a heart-warming smile when I left. When she bent down to fill out my AMEX slip, I got a full view of her full, perfect tits with a black, lacy, heavy duty bra. As soon as I got home, I ripped off my clothes, and put on a cocksucking vid as I dreamed about Rasheeda 's hot mouth sliding up and down my aching rod. My balls felt heavy and my cock was slick as I slowly stroked myself to a mindblowing orgasm. It was a routine I repeated every time I got my haircut and I got to know Rasheeda better.

We always kind of flirted, but eventually she let it be known she was married with a kid. I really liked her by now and she did a great job on my hair, so I let it alone and was the perfect gentleman. One day, though, I noticed she wasn't wearing her ring, and she looked unhappy. After holding back a little, she indicated she and her husband were separated and he had treated her like shit. I listened to hear and was sympathetic, but didn't hit on her. I gave her her usual 33% tip and joked if she wanted to see what a nice guy was like she should stop by sometime. "Maybe I will, " as said, and my heart almost stopped.

About a week later, just before I went back in for my haircut, I got a text from her asking if I were free that Friday night. If Rasheeda only knew how many times I had jacked off dreaming of her, she would've known I would've accomodated her if it were my last night on earth. She mentioned a bistro nearby, and we met for dinner. She looked absolutely stunning in a simple black mini and a silk ivory top with her cleavage showing and nipples poking through the fabric. I had a martini and a couple glasses of wine, and managed to relax. Turns out we both like jazz, so she agreed to come over for a while.

As soon as we got in the door she hugged me. "You're so sweet." And then, it happened. She leaned up with those huge broan eyes and full lips and kissed me. Her shiny lip gloss tasted of peaches and I let her go as long as she wanted. "Mmmm..." she said.

I was incredulous and didn't want to make it too obvoius, but she did not resist when I kissed her cleavage and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. When I slid it off, and exposed her firm stomach and heavy breasts in a low cupped lacy bra, she put her hand on my bulging crotch and I almost screamed. I slowly led her to the bedroom and within seconds we were undressed. Both of our hearts were beating so fast I knew there wouldn't be much foreplay. Her short, curvy body was just magic, and I barely registered her gorgeous, untrimmed bush before I rubbed the head of my cock against her clit as she moaned...she breathed in sharply as I slid my rock-hard cock all the way to the hilt. She was so tight and the look on her café so sensual that within six or seven strokes I knew it was coming. With her hands gripping my ass, I groaned like an animal as I shoved all the way in and blew three long, sticky streams of semen into her as I collapsed against her. "Baby...baby..." is all she said.

We spent the entire weekend in bed as we discovered each other. My dream had come true.

jacker6
jacker6
1 Followers