Frisk Me

Story Info
An officer can do whatever he, or she, wants.
1.6k words
4.2
107.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long weekend visit at my parents' home, I jumped in my car and headed back to my condo. It was a two hour drive and I preferred to do it when there were few other cars on the road. Since it was dark already when I left for home, I was sure I accomplished this feat. I cranked my music, shuffled out of my button up, and set the cruise control for 5 miles above the speed limit.

It had been a hot day and I was still dressed for the warm weather. I had pulled my hair up on my head earlier in the day, and a few tendrils of hair fell at my temples and neck. I knew it was a sexy look and had enjoyed catching men glancing at me by the river. I wore my too-small bikini top with a short springy skirt and my wicker thong sandals. I had peeled the bikini bottoms off before jumping in my car when leaving my folks'. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible for the drive home. I knew my bikini top was a bit small, but it was kind of fun to see eyes drop to the ample cleavage and breast spilling out from the tiny triangles barely covering them.

As I hummed along I thought about how much I enjoyed going pantiless and wondered if I could get away with it more often. Who would know if my pussy was bare under my skirts unless I showed them? I thought that could be fun too if I was in the right place.

As my car entered the dark curves of the black hills, I saw a police car in my review mirror. I slowed the 5 mph I was over the limit and the cruiser went around me. About 10 miles down the road I returned the car to cruise and relaxed. Within minutes I was surprised to see flashing lights in my mirror, and I pulled over. I watched in my rearview as two officers emerged from their vehicle and approached my car. I was nervous and shaking a little as I rolled down my window. The man at the window looked to be in his 30's and had piercing blue eyes that roamed over my body, down my legs, back up, and settled on my breasts for a moment before he asked for my identification. I looked for my proof of insurance but to my shock it was missing. He ordered me to step out of the vehicle.

I stood next to my car and looked at the two officers. The man was blonde, tall, and very good looking. He studied me intensely. I suspected he was not doing it for entirely lawful reasons either. The second police officer was looking at me with seemingly curious interest as well. This one was a woman. Red hair and similar piercing blue eyes.

"Turn and face the car, legs spread, arms out wide," the man said. "The officer is going to frisk you."

I did as he ordered. The woman stepped behind me and knelt down. She started at my feet and ran her fingertips along the tops of them and then up my ankles and calves. Her motions were slow, thorough, and passionate. She worked her way up my legs, taking time to massage my inner thighs before running them over my ass and belly. She fingered my navel ring a moment and then cupped a breast in her left hand. She traced my purple dragonfly tattoo with the fingertips of her right hand and then slid it around to cup my other breast. I stood motionless through this entire ordeal, tense, and afraid to move or complain. These were in fact police officers. They could do what they wanted and no one would believe me if I told them what had happened.

The lady officer took a few moments to toy with my nipples and stroke my breasts before she slid both hands down my body to my ass. She lifted my skirt and both of them grinned. "No panties? Were you expecting us?" the male officer teased. I shuttered.

The woman slid her fingers down between my legs and stroked my my thin strip of short pussy hair. "Did you shave this for me?" she asked. She used her fingers to spread my labia and moaned in a pleased manner as she stroked my clit with her other hand. "Are you hiding anything in that sweet pussy of yours?" she asked as she slid two fingers deep inside me. To my horror, I was wet. She slid her fingers in and out several times until my juices were dripping from my pussy and then she brought her fingers to her lips. She sucked my juices from her fingers like a delicacy. I closed my eyes and hoped she would be done playing with me soon. She stroked my clit rhythmically and pinched my nipples while telling the male officer how delicious I tasted. She again slid her fingers from me, but this time lifted them to his lips. I watched as he sensuously licked her fingers, then sucked the last drops from them.

The man then took his handcuffs from his side and walked close to me. He turned me to face him. I was visibly shaking as he snapped each cuff around a wrist and turned me back to the car. She slipped her finger into the hem of my skirt and ran her finger all the way around to the back. I jumped when she unzipped me. My ass had been bare for a good ten minutes now but I had derived some security from knowing my skirt was around my waist. I gasped again as the ties of my bikini top were undone and it dropped to the ground at my feet. I stood bare breasted and felt my nipples harden as they were exposed to the cool air.

The female officer lowered my skirt to my ankles, leaving me completely naked, handcuffed, and spread eagle against the car on the side of the road. She dropped to her knees and slowly licked my tattoo. She then traced her tongue down between my ass cheeks while spreading them further with her hands. She ran her tongue up and down several times before turning me to face her. She laid me back against the hood of the patrol car with my legs hanging down the side. My round perfect tits were hard and I wondered how much was from the air and how much was from this red head licking me and tugging on them. How could my pussy become soaking wet when I was obviously being forced to lie naked and handcuffed for their pleasure?

She slid her hands up my thighs to my pussy, spread my legs wide and began sucking my clit. She licked and sucked my pussy, darting her tongue in and out of me while her fingers kneaded my nipples. I was part horrified to tingling of an oncoming orgasm and fought to prevent it. This was wrong. I'm not supposed to like this! As she pulled and tugged at my nipples and devoured my cunt like it was a gourmet dish, I knew I could not fight wave of orgasm. I arched my back and shoved my pussy into her face which she devoured greedily, and I felt the liquid from my body being swallowed by this redheaded policewoman. When my shaking and moaning stopped she ran her tongue through my pussy one more time and stepped away.

The blonde, blue-eyed officer took her place before me. He unbuckled his pants and exposed a long, hard cock to me. The handcuffs above my head jingled as he grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the hood. I knew my pussy was dripping and aching for cock to fill it, but I fought against the desire to have him fuck me. His gaze was unsettling as he swallowed my body with his eyes. He lowered himself to me, and pinched and sucked my nipples until they were sore, then slid his hands under my ass and drove his hard cock into my cunt. I arched and fought until the crashing passion became too great to resist. He felt so good inside me. I wrapped my legs around his back and squeezed, letting him fuck me hard until I was sore and satisfied. His cum felt hot as it filled me and ignited another orgasm that convulsed my body. I bit the nape of his neck with hot lust and used my heels to drive him into me deeper. I could hear the handcuffs jingling with each thrust until he finally collapsed onto me on the hood.

The officer reached up and unlocked the cuffs setting me free. He slid his hands down my sweat-sheathed body one more time, then put his clothes back in order. I slid from the hood, pulled my skirt on and clumsily tied my bikini top back in place.

"You are free to go," the female officer said as she walked to the passenger side of her car. As I headed toward my own door, I heard the man comment, "How 'bout we watch the video from the car camera while we're driving?" I saw them grin at one another, and I slid into my own car and drove away. I cranked up my radio again and re-set my cruise for a few miles over the limit. I wonder if I'll get pulled over again?