From 0 to 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop it hurts. AWWW GOD!"

He turned my head towards him again and laughed.

"Such innocent girl. Did it feel good?"

"I am embarrassed."

"You had your first orgasm. See what happens if you listen and obey? I am not done with you yet."

He spread my ass cheeks then his fingers were spreading my cheeks. My anus was exposed. I felt oil being poured between my ass cheeks and right between my pussy lips. I began to blush as I felt the fingers spreading my ass wider. I squirmed as soon as his finger pushed into my anus. One finger slid in, then second finger. I grabbed the comforter with both hands and pulled down as the master was adding or switching fingers. I was screaming in pain and agony.

"Please stop. I will do anything."

The man laughed "You are doing what I want you to do."

His fingers were in my ass, he was inserting and one finger then two fingers, the back to one finger. I stopped sobbing. There was no point to this since he didn't care. After a few minutes he picked up a vibrator and turned it on very slowly then he began running it up and down my clit. "Lift your hips, slut, keep your legs spread"

My body began pulsating. A stream of cum began pouring from my pussy down on my legs. The remaining juices streamed out right on bed sheet and some down my legs. It was embarrassing. He laid down and began to lick my juices off. He stopped licking me but his fingers were still playing with my pussy. I was sore. He then got out the bed and I guess he went to wash his hands. I fell asleep almost instantly. He slapped my ass once.

"We are not done yet" he said

"Please, my lord, stop!" I pleaded.

"Beg me to put a dildo in your ass." he commanded.

I just wanted him out of my body. I murmured

"Please put a dildo in my ass, Master."

He inserted the wide small dildo with little bumps around it. The pain was excruciating. He removed he pillows under my hips which were stained with my juices.

"Now, you may fall asleep."

I fell asleep very fast. In the morning, I felt him removing the dildo out of my ass. I woke up. I was still tied down.

"Are you ready for your 2nd day? I will untie you, and then I will need you to lay on your back. You are a good girl; you will not run away or cause me to be angry, right?"

"Please don't touch me, don't hurt me. Please!" I begged.

"Lovely... we understand each other!"

He untied me. I turned around.

"This means you are ready! You will be a good girl if you open your mouth so I can gag your mouth."

I protested "NOOO!!"

He grabbed a piece of cloth and mouth gagged me and secured it on the back. He tied me up again so I would not fight him again. He began touching my sore pussy again. He put blindfolds on me.

"I do not trust you yet. So you will be tied down until you will be broken." He paused and looked at my pussy as he was caressing it and sliding his fingers in and out. "I love your hairless pussy. So tender and it will get raw to the touch."

The sound of his voice was very husky and dark, very sexy voice but dangerous and threatening when he was angry. He poured oil on me again particularly on my pussy and legs. I felt a whip with multi leather straps running up and my pussy. He initiated whipping my pussy after a few slow placid strokes. Jokingly he kept on repeating how red my pussy was turning and how swollen my lips will be after he is done. He stopped. I was hoping that it was the end. Something was lowered I heard the commotion. He put a leg band on my ankle and untied my left leg and secured it to whatever came down (later I found out that it was a metal bar), then he repeated the same with the other leg. My legs were spread very wide enough for me to feel pain. I was screaming but my screams were not coming out.

"Does this hurt?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Ahh it doesn't hurt. I will try harder.."

He spread my legs even wider and then he raised this bar up enough so my hips stayed on the bed comfortably. He got out of the bed and continued battering me between my legs and my pussy directly with his whip. The rag that was in my mouth was so wet that I was able to push it out and I screamed, "Stop! You are a fucking bastard!!!!"

He threw the whip on the bed, got on the bed sat on top of me and began to slap me.

"You are a fucking whore. Apologize to me immediately or I will tear your sweet abused pussy apart then your mouth and your ass with my cock. Apologize NOW!"

He slapped me again.

I yelled from the top of my lungs, "Go fuck yourself!"

He slapped me so hard that I fainted. Somehow, I regained my consciousness instantly. My face was burning.

"I am waiting. I will not tolerate such behavior!" He put another rag in my mouth and went back at whipping me.

"Are you ready to apologize?"

He continued whipping me.

"You have no idea how much I am enjoying this."

He stopped whipping me after 10th stroke

"Are you ready now?"

I gave in and nodded. He removed the rag out of my mouth.

"Let's hear it."

"I am sorry, Master. I will not behave like this anymore."

"Good!"

He put on my pussy ice cold wet little towel. He removed blindfolds and untied my arms then released my legs. I grabbed my burning pussy and screaming through the rag which was barely tied on the back of my head. I was tortured. I turned on my side holding on to the towel between my legs and biting the pillow to stop myself from screaming. He turned me around removed the pillow or anything I could bite.

"I want to hear you groan!"

He was sitting on the bed watching TV as I was weeping. He yanked the wet towel between my legs, which caused a jolt of burning as if someone was ripping a Band-Aid from an opened wound. He picked up an oil bottle from the floor, poured some in his hands, and gave me an order.

"Lay flat on your back and spread your legs"

The pain was so bad I could barely spread my legs just enough for his hands. He caressed my pussy with his oily hands and it seemed to have stopped the pain at least it began to diminish. I fell asleep eventually. When I woke up, my master was not in the room. I tried to get out of the bed but collapsed. I barely got back in the bed, when I heard the door open. My master returned. I covered myself with a sheet. I didn't know what to tell him.

"You have nothing to say to me, you whore?"

He ripped the sheet from me leaving me exposed yet again.

"I have nothing to say."

He grabbed me by my back of my hair and bent it backwards. He lowered his hand to my breasts and began squeezing my nipples, one at a time.

"Please stop!"

"Isn't there something you want to beg for?" he growled.

"A death." I whispered.

"Not today but I will arrange that for you!"

He stopped pinching my nipples and released my head. I laid my head on the pillow. What I didn't know that my face was bleeding and was bruised from all the slapping last night.

Abby came to the room and her platter fell on the floor. It had towels.

They stepped outside the bedroom.

"My lord, will you need anything?"

"Yes, more towels and antiseptic crème and ice" He directed Abby.

As they were talking I crawled out of the bed to see my reflection in the platter since it was very shiny. I did not hear nor care what they were talking about but my face was bruised I did not even recognize myself. I realized that I am in hell.

He came back as I was getting back in bed. He lifted me up and he dipped a corner of the towel in the bowl of water and wetted my lips. I was thirsty. My lips were dry. I do not think even if he knew what he cared what doing to me. He put my head flat on the pillow and put on my face lukewarm towels. After a few minutes he would rinse the blood off and replace it. Abby returned with a crème. She left crying. He applied crème where the damaged tissue was. He stopped. I took his hand and placed it between my legs. My pussy was cooling off and strangely enough, it was aroused.

I squeezed his hand with my 2 legs.

"You want more? Okay. Let's continue"

I could see his cock getting bigger and bigger. He began rubbing my pussy a few seconds I came. He got on his knees on the bed and began masturbating on top of my tits. He unloaded himself on me and some of the semen ended up on my lips. I licked my lips. He wiped off the rest of stuff off me. He gently spread my legs. He put a lukewarm towel on my pussy. One of the guards came down. I was in the bed covered with a single bed sheet.

"My lord, you wished to see me?" He was looking intently at me.

"Yes, Max, you must do something for me. Stop staring at her."

"My lord, don't you think you went a bit too far?"

"She is my property. I will do as I please. As I was saying, I need you to go to my attorney's office and pick up a letter he left me."

"Yes, sir"

He turned around and left. My master sat on the bed and wrote something on the paper. There were bunch of papers on the bed and on the floor. He noticed I was moving. He put all the papers on the floor, got his hand under the blanket, and began massaging my tits one by one.

"Get on your knees."

I followed his order but I knew if I were to be tortured, it would be titty torture. I began to interfere with him. I pulled his hands away from my tits.

"Arms behind your back"

I said "STOP! NO!"

"Still feisty and defiant!"

He slapped me again. He handcuffed my hands in front of me.

"More you resist more I think of things doing to you. Either way I love it!" He laughed. He lowered a steel cable from the ceiling and hooked the cable with handcuffs and hoisted it up. My arms were stretched.

"Awww awww it hurts."

He lowered it just enough to stop the excruciating pain.

My long hair was covering my breasts. The sunlight was shining in the room directly shining on my tits. He moved my hair behind my shoulder then grabbed nipple clamps from underneath his pillow and attached each one to my nipple. Then he added magnets to create more weight and increase pain as he tightened the nipple screws. He sat and just enjoyed my soft moans and the sight as he was jerking nipple clamps one by one. He leaned towards me and began sucking my nipples with on top of the clamps. Then he began pinching each one. I was in pain but I felt enormous levels of pleasure. He loosened the nipple clamps after maybe an hour, began to suck them again playing with each nipple with his tongue.

His right hand slipped under my pussy and scooped some of my juices and took it to my mouth.

"Lick my fingers. Look at me."

He brought back the finger stimulator and turned it on. Each time my body moved, I felt incredible pain in my tits. I was moaning from pain and pleasure.

"Beautiful" he said.

He pulled me down and spread my legs and began licking my pussy until I came. He controlled every orgasm I was having.

He bent me forward, the weights on the nipples increased pain. He was massaging my tits at the same time as my tits were hanging.

"You have no idea how much I am enjoying this" he said.

He got up and took a camera and began taking pictures.

"Please stop taking pictures of me. I am humiliated."

He grabbed me by my hair again and said "So, are you broken yet? Are you ready to become well behaved slut? Or shall I continue adding weights to your tits?"

I hesitated.

"I WILL NOT be your slave!" I shouted.

"Okay, I shall continue!" he exclaimed and added more weights on my nipple clamps. He got out of the bed and light six big candles. He returned and put my hair in a French bun.

He began running his fingers on my back.

"Such pity I have to break such beautiful skin, face, abuse your pussy and torment your ass. You are very defiant."

His husky voice was threatening yet it was very sexy.

"I WILL NOT give in to you."

He chuckled.

"That will change."

He brought first candle close to my back. I felt heat. He poured hot wax on my back along the spine.

I screamed "NO! You will not break me!"

He picked up second candle and poured it on the left side on my back. I screamed again "You will not break me!"

He man obviously was enjoying this. I began to doubt if I could withstand all this. He picked up third candle and emptied out on the right side of my back.

I was crying and wiggling "Is that all you got?!"

I heard a belt snapping.

"No, my slut, you will not withstand this."

He began whipping my back with an inch wide belt.

After seventh strike, I couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP, please."

He stopped and asked "Is this enough?"

I bowed my head in defeat "Yes, master, I will obey you. Yes, Master, I am ready to be your slave."

He pulled nipple clamps one by one without loosening up the clamps.

I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh"

He rubbed icecubes on my nipples and lowered my arms down then he loosened the cable.

"Are you giving up on resisting me?"

"Yes, master. My body belongs to you."

"Such a good girl." He began peeling the wax off my back. "Go take a shower."

I got out of the bed even though I was barely moving, I slowly walked to the bathroom and saw my face. It was a wreck. I stepped into warm water in the shower. I screamed. The water coming out of the shower head was stinging my skin. I crouched as the water was coming down. I placed my head on my knees and was crying uncontrollably. He came to the bath.

"I TOLD YOU. Listen to me"

He hooked a water hose to the faucet and turned on lukewarm water.

"Let's try this. Stand up. Turn around."

He slowly poured the water on my back, front and between my legs. He stopped the water.

"Come on." I stepped out of the shower. He wrapped me in a bed sheet. I was shivering. He put me in bed after I dried off a bit. I was laying on my stomach and sobbing.

He picked up a cigarette and lit it up.

"Don't fight me. You will not win. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I turned my head away from him.

"Please let me die" I whispered. He didn't hear me.

"I need you to lay still. I am going to apply this on your back. It will ease the pain."

He got on top of me and sat on my ass and put icecold towels on my back. I screamed.

He lifted my head and put his pillow.

"Bite the pillow."

He came back and laid next to me. He lit another cigarette. He was silent for quite sometime. I understood that I was in the hands of a monster and it was only the beginning. I closed my eyes. I woke up in the middle of a night and I was alone. I heard piano somewhere. The room was light with a night lights. I wrapped myself with a bed sheet and followed the sound. I opened the door and saw my master playing a tune. He turned around and stopped playing. With a cigarette in his mouth he said "Come here."

I went to him. "Can't sleep?" he asked.

"No .. the pain is killing me." He unwrapped me from the bedsheet and turned me around.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, sir."

"Turn around."

"I want to do something to you but you need to calm down and lay still."

He took 2 candles and a bottle of oil and came to bed.

I screamed "PLEASE NO. not again. I can't take your whip."

"Calm down."

He poured oil in his hands and began to massage my tits, stomach, and my pussy.

"Close your eyes. Don't fight me." He whispered.

I closed them tight. He rubbed oil on me then slowly began hot wax dripping from my breasts down to my pussy.

"AAAAhhh" I moaned.

Another line of hot wax got poured on me.

I continued moaning and weeping.

He got to my pussy. He carefully dripped 1 drop at a time.

He poured everything there was in the candle jar. He sat back and admired his work. He took his whip and began whipping me on my whole body until all the wax was off. He whipped me very gently.

"I think this is enough for now." He removed all the wax. I opened my eyes.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, my lord."

"If you behaved, you would have received this instead a belt. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, my lord."

"You may go to the kitchen. Don't do anything stupid. You are doing so well."

I wrapped myself again in bedsheet. He laughed.

"Tomorrow, we will get you a dress."

I went up in the kitchen and run into Abby.

"How is it going with him? You must have impressed him. He usually does not spend 3 days with the same slave. Your face is a wreck"

"I am not sure. My body is very sore. I do not know how to make an impression on him."

She laughed and said "Aren't you going to assist him with bath?"

"Yes."

"This is your chance. When he will get into the bathtub, remove clothes in front of him and join him. Listen, once you learn oral sex, he will be very pleased with you. Start with sucking dildos when he is not around or you have nothing to do in your room. He is a very large; it will be painful once he gets into your pussy or worse ass. Practice deep throat fucking! If he is unhappy with you, he will kick you out. He knows most of sex slave owners. You have no prayer finding another house; the orphanage will not take you back. You only options are 1 is to work on the streets and two, to volunteer at the whore house for a year then you get paid by the time you reach your first year, you will be 20 -- 21 years old. No one wants used sex slaves. Let me tell you about how things are. None of the sex slaves survived two years in his hands. I have been here for four years as a maid. It is a very lucrative position to be in. He will take you everywhere he goes. You will stay in his bed most of the time. Of course, you pay with your pain but if he finds another toy, you will be ousted. Either way there is not much future for you. "

My future looked bleak.

"Abby, are you sure bath will work?"

"Sure I am sure! He is a lonely man, wants to have a young slut in his bed and look at you, 5'8 long dark blonde wavy hair, long arms, beautiful puffy lips, gorgeous nipples and forbidden body. What is not to like? Whatever and however he wants you to be, he will turn you into that! He didn't fuck you yet?"

"No, So what do I do? I just follow his orders?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "He is surrounded by sex slaves, like I told you just now. If he loses interest in you, you are history! Listen, just do what I said, just do whatever he says. Good luck! I have to run!"

"Bye!"

I grabbed a snack and went back.

When I returned, he was on the bed working or something. Papers were all over. I wanted to be fucked.

I crawled in bed. He looked at me.

"Prepare my bath. I want warm water."

"Yes, sir"

I went to prepare his bath.

"My lord, your bath is ready!"

He came in disrobed got into the tub. He was very well built, muscular body, arms are very strong, and very well defined toned 6-pack. He closed his eyes while I was soaping his shoulders. Obviously, he enjoyed it. I was turned on. I stopped and came around to stand in front of him completely naked touching my pussy with right hand. He said "I didn't tell you to stop"

That is when I got stepped into the bathtub. He opened his eyes.

He yelled "Do as I say!"

"I am sorry, Master!" I got out of the bathtub and didn't know where to hide

He got up and pulled me back in the bath.

"Get on your knees, whore! Open your mouth wide, I will slip my cock in there Do not bite, do not gag! Run your tongue up and down my shaft! Look at me when at all times. Let's see how much you can take this."

I began sucking his cock from slow to fast. I gagged almost right away. He pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Keep your mouth open!"

He ordered then started masturbating. A load of cum got unloaded in my mouth. He stepped back and said, "You will be a great fuck"

I spitted everything in the bathtub

"You are not ready! Rinse your mouth and go to bed."

I went back to the bed tried to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep. I got up and pulled a big 11 inch dildo out of the dresser while he was in the bathroom. I went back to bed and began sucking the dildo while touching my pussy with 1 hand then I turned around and attempted to slide the dildo in my ass. I tried a few ways then reverted to sucking. I heard my master's footsteps. Right away I hid the dildo on the other side of my bed and pretended to be asleep. It was my master standing in front of the bed.