From a Black World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

*

When I woke up, the next day, I could see the light. It was too bright for me and it hurt my eyes. We had to slowly get me to come into the light. After I was able to see in the light I was re-taught everything. I knew everything—mostly—because Xe'Hul tried teaching me while I was blind. I was also taught how to read and write.

Once I was able to see Xe'Hul...I just fell in love all over again. He was handsome, sexy and beautiful all at the same time. I wanted him even more. For a while I couldn't keep my hands off him. And after about a month I came out of my shell. I still had problem, but I was able to make friends with the crew. I could talk freely to other and I felt happier. There was always something for me to look at. Once I was able to read I never stopped.

Now, I never did get pregnant until after Xe'Trygg left to Earth. That was about a year after I came on board and he didn't come back until my fifth year on board. When he did come back he brought with him another little stray. A year after him Xe'Zhi brought in a stray.

At first I was a little shocked when I found out about Earthlings. We were around Earth and we were picking up Earth transmissions. I couldn't understand them. It was odd to me because we had humans back on Arcaina, they were assholes, but we had them. So why wasn't I able to understand Earthlings? Xe'Hul explained that he and I spoke a common language but the Earthlings had their own "common" language. I tried to learn it but it was too damned complicated. Though, I read as much as I could about Earth.

Once Steven was on board I had the translator implanted in my head.

All I can say for myself, now, is that I am very happy. I have a big family—two sons and another on the way. And a large extended family, with a nephew on the way. I'm no longer the sad prostitute. I'm no longer afraid. I hold my head up high, and I always make sure to thank Xe'Hul for the wonderful gift he gave me.

Though that might be why we're having a third...

(Okay! This was supposed to be shorter than this and now I am tired. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! It's kinda early but that's fine. I hope you like it! Someone requested a back story for these two and I feel really sorry about the first*cough* almost the whole*cough* half of the story. It was kind of depressing...But I tried my best to turn it around into a feel good ending. That's why it's super cheesy—even to me... I hope you like! Don't forget to comment because I love all ya'lls voices ;) Have a good Love-Day!! xoxoxxx Now I'm heading to bed...

Tae~)

Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers