From a Lady to a Tramp Ch. 3

Story Info
The final chapter.
1.7k words
4.23
119.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy got up the next morning and went out shopping for some new clothes, she wanted something she could take off quick, but yet was still decent. She found herself looking at thong panties, and stretch type sports bras for support but easy to remove. She just paid for her purchases and had walked out of the store in the mall when the pager went off again. She went to a pay phone in the middle mall and dialed the number waiting for an answer.

It was Mr. W on the other end of the line, and he gave her an address to be at in an hour. Just enough time for her to get into her new thong panties, bra and have a couple Bourbons before she went there. Then 55 minutes later she knocked at the door and was greeted the and by a man in his late 30's. He was tall about 6’ 4” and weighed about 240 all which was solid muscle, but it was this smile that she noticed first when he opened the door. He held the door for to enter, and then closed it behind her locking it.

He was the first to speak, "my name is Russell, but everyone just calls me Russ, OK sweet cakes take off all your clothes and lay down on the bed. "

Wendy stripped her clothes hanging them on a chair until she was completely naked, and then she walked over to the bed laying down on it. She was unprepared for what happened next because the Russ started kissing her neck and shoulders working his way over shoulders and on her breast. He sucked one nipple and then moved over to the other to suck on it he spent a long time working on nipples till both were hard as rocks. His lips left slight trails moisture over her stomach as he worked his way down to her cunt. Then his thumbs opened her pussy lips letting his hot lips find her clit and began sucking on it. He let his teeth nibble on the inside of her thighs all the way from her knees to her pussy. First he had one finger inside her cunt, and then added another to it. With two of his big meaty fingers delving inside of her she had the most violent orgasm of her life, and when she came he covered her pussy with his mouth sucking her juice from her. The next thing that Wendy knew she felt him sliding his cock inside of her gently slowly inch by inch, until he had all 9 in. deep inside of her. Wendy had no idea how many times she came as he slowly screwed her but when she felt him tense she wrapped her arms legs around and pulled herself tight to him. They both collapsed in each other's arms, and when he rolled over to the side of her she rolled over putting her head on his chest. The bed was wet and sticky when they finally got up, and he kissed her gently on the forehead.

The Russ walked to the dresser and turned on the TV, pressing the play button on a tape player next to it so that there appeared a picture on the screen. The image was a long hallway the only person visible was the Russ she watched as he went down the hallway stopping in front of a room. He knocked on a door, when someone inside asked who it was he replied room service, there was some grumbling in the room and someone mistakenly opened the door. Before the person could discover that it was not room service the man shoved the door open by force sending the other person behind the door crashing to the floor. The man entered the room followed by whomever was carrying a camera, and the door shut behind them. On the floor was her husband Frank, and trying to cover herself on the bed was his blond secretary. The Russ reached down, and picked Frank up by his hair till he was standing.

The Russ said, " get your clothes off and get on the bed motherfucker! "

Frank had very little to get off as the lonely wearing a pair of boxers, which he dropped and set on edge of bed. Russ walked up to the bed and jerked the cover from the trembling secretary’s hands leaving her nude on the bed also. Russ reached into the bag he was carrying and pulled out a strap on dildo that was larger than anything Wendy had ever seen. He tossed it to the scared secretary telling her to put it on. Russ then began undressing neatly folding each garment he had on and laying them on the dresser. Frank's eyes darted to the door several times as he weighed his chances of getting away, just as the Russ finished removing last of his things Frank made his move. Russ was quicker though and a large fist hit Frank square in the side the head knocking him almost unconscious. When Frank regained his senses the Russ standing over in waiting for him to try again, the all the fight was gone as he lay there on the floor.

Russ said, " were do you want my cock in your mouth or your ass? "

Frank knew he had little choice, but he thought if he could make the man cum in mouth he get it over with without too much pain. He rose to his knees in front of man, and took the cock that was twice the size of his in his hands. The man was 9 in. long and 3 in. thick. He really did not know where to start, but it is started licking the head like he liked for women to do him. He opened his mouth wide taking in the head he began the sucked using his tongue all we could think of was getting it over with as soon as possible. Russ grabbed Frank’s head and began forcing more of his cock it into his mouth, to the very entrance of his throat causing him to gag. Frank tried to push the Ruses' hands away but he received a hard slap to the side of his head for his efforts. When the cock would enter his throat Frank felt bile going up his nose and dripping out, but he had no choice and kept on sucking the cock in his mouth. Russ began to force more and more of the cock down his throat and laughed at his discomfort.

Russ said, " now you know how your wife feels, this is what you left for her. She wanted you to know how it feels to be used as a piece of meat, so enjoy your lesson. "

Frank coughed sputtered and gagged, but the cock continued ramming its way down in his throat. Try as hard as he could the Russ could not force all of his cock down Frank's throat, it just would not open that wide to take the whole thing. The finally Frank felt the cock tense and then the flood of hot cum the filled his mouth and leaked out around corners of his lips. There was so much he had to swallow fast and still some managed to drip down the front of him. When Russ pulled his cock from his lips the string of cum connected his lips of the head of the cock.

If Frank thought is his ordeal was over he was wrong, because Russ grabbed his hair again and dragged him over to the bed forcing him to kneel in the center with his ass in the air. Russ gave the Secretary a tube of Vaseline and motioned for her to get behind Frank with the with the strap on dildo. When she had lubed his ass with the Vaseline she proceeded to put the head of the dildo at the entrance to his tiny asshole. Frank was almost out of it from all the he had suffered and didn't even move until the head of the dildo spread his tiny spinster brutally. Even with the Vaseline the going was slow and the secretary was only able to enter an inch or two at a time and then had to pull back to go again. After 10 minutes of constant sawing and out of his tortured ass Frank was reduced to a moaning piece of flesh. When at last the Secretary finally collapsed on the bed next him everyone could see that Frank had cum several times all over the bedspread under him.

Russ finally gave Frank a slap on his ass as he and the cameraman left. When the light Finally dimmed and the tape stopped Russ took the tape from the tape player and gave it to Wendy. Russ said, " I hope that's what you wanted? "

Wendy smiled and leaned over giving Russ a kiss on his cheek. " Yes, I wanted him to know how it feels, how he left me, just the way you did him. Thank-you. "

Russ said, " Mr. W told me what he had done to you, and asked me if I would take care of this for him. I always check out who I am working for before I do it though, and I found out what happened to you I called in some markers. Here's your contract Mr. W and his friends owed me some favors so I picked up your contract for you. " Russ reached on the nightstand and picked up the piece of paper that Wendy had signed handing it to her. She sat there looking at the piece of paper hands knowing that meant she was free, but then she handed back to Russ.

Wendy said, " you hold on to it for a while, I trust you. "

Russ put the contract back in the drawer, " you know that means that when I call your pager you have to come take care of me as long as I have your contract don't you? "

Mary smiled and said, " it could be worse, anyway you aren't that bad. "

Seven months later as a process server delivered the divorce papers to Frank at the flophouse he lived in a Seattle, Wendy and Russ were married in a small chapel on the strip in Las Vegas. The blond secretary had left Frank when the money ran out, and now he lived from one bottle bourbon to the next.

The end