From A Man to a Woman

Story Info
Well brother, I'm going to turn you into a woman.
10.7k words
4.46
102k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Grigg 18 looked at his older brother Jamie 21, with absolute loathing. The boys hated each other with a passion. Therefore, it was with immense satisfaction that Pete watched the play of emotions as his brother awoke to find his arms and feet constrained. Jamie's ankles and wrists were encased in leather cuffs separated by a small spreader bar. His wrists pulled above his head and secured to the headboard, his ankles to the railing at the foot of the bed. Pete smiled with satisfaction as he watched his brother thrash futilely to get free.

"What do you think you are doing? Set me free you little fucking shit or I'll fucking kill you, you bastard," he snarled at his brother.

****

It had all started 12 months ago. Well, really, since they were old enough to fight. And Pete was always on the receiving end. He was beaten up, humiliated in front of others and bullied constantly by Jamie. Jamie at 21 year of age was 6'2" tall and an all around good-looking cad. Girls were his sport and he had plenty of them.

Pete on the other hand was your typical nerd, an academic geek. Shorter, at 5'10" he was reasonably attractive and a brilliant student with a bend towards human biological pursuits that no one else understood; way ahead of his time. However, his motivation to do something about Jamie's bullying, came after another beating from his brother. It was Friday after classes and Jamie, high on Marijuana had given Pete a thrashing in front of some of his other school mates. "You're not a man, you're a fucking girl. Girly, girly, girly cunt," he laughed as Pete lay curled up on the ground nursing a bloody nose and sore ribs where Jamie kicked him. "I'll buy you a skirt so you can dress appropriately in the future. You're such a girl I'm going to rename you Peta," he sneered, laughing in front of his mates. Jamie and his mates lit up a few joints as they sauntered away so he was high and adventurous when he got home.

Pete crept into their home, praying he didn't run into his mother and snuck into the bathroom where he cleaned up. His father was away golfing for the weekend and he knew better than to say anything to his mother. They had a large two story house. Four bedrooms upstairs; the parent's room and study on one side of the house the boy's bedrooms on the other. The bedrooms were separated by a large, all-purpose room at the top of the stairs. The landing overlooked the kitchen dining area below.

It was near dinner time, Pete was leaving his room to go downstairs when he came to a sudden halt, his heart pounding in his chest as he looked over the balcony. It happened in a flash. He stared in disbelief as he saw Jamie standing next to his mom. As she leaned over the kitchen bench Jamie reached behind her and slipped his hand under her skirt. Pushing his hand firmly between her legs he cupped and rubbed his fingers over her sex.

It took a second before she realised what he was doing then she exploded in action turning and slapping his hand away frantically. "Arrrgggghhhh, Christ no, Jamie what are you doing," she cried in shock and disbelief as she tried desperately to wriggle away from him. "Noooo," she cried desperately as she struggled to gain her composure.

She backed away, shocked, confused and frightened as Jamie, instead of backing away, advanced on her. Out of the corner of his eye Jamie saw Pete pull back from the balcony and hide in the background.

"Jamie, no, no, what do you think you are doing? You ... you can't do anything like that. I'm your mother. It's not right. Oh god, don't ever do that again ... or, or else ...," she stuttered uncertainly, her voice quavering in fear as she tried desperately to comprehend what had just happened.

"Or else? Or else what, tell dad?" Jamie said with a cynical laugh. "He's not here to tell is he?" he leered. "Even if he was, what can he do? We both know that I'm stronger physically and emotionally than dad anyway. We both know that the moment you say anything to dad the family will be destroyed. There's no way that you are going to do anything that threatens to break up your family are you? You've hidden things from dad in the past. So, no, you're not going to say anything to dad or anyone else. Mom, we both know that you will endure pretty much anything and find a way to rationalise it, like you've done forever, and you'll do it again. And," he said quietly and calmly with a smirk on his face as he leaned in, his face inches from hers. "He's away for the weekend so ... dad did say to take care of your needs while he was away. You're hot mom and dad has neglected you for far too long." And knowing that Pete had a good view he casually pushed his hand between her legs and cupped her fanny, rubbing his fingers along her slit as she tried vainly to push him away.

"Aaaahh, Jamie, please, leave me alone," she stammered, trying desperately to stop him, her eyes watering with emotion. She backed away in genuine fear of her son.

Pete wanted to run downstairs and do something, but he simply backed away and went to his room throwing himself on his bed in frustration. There was nothing he could do; he was too small, too weak, too scared. He cried tears of humiliation for himself and his mother. His brother's words came back to him "you're just a girl, a girl, a girl."

Later that night the house was quiet and Pete lay in bed, disturbed and unable to sleep. For a moment he thought he saw a shadow move past his door. Uncertain he lay still for a few minutes then he thought he heard a noise. Nervously he got out of bed. Jamie had been to a party and, as usual, had returned home high having had a skin full of beer and a few joints. There was no way Pete was going to wake him. He was sure that he had seen something so he peered around the door but there was no movement. Slowly, carefully he crept through the house when he heard muffled noises coming from his parent's bedroom. The door was half open. With his heart in his mouth he peered into the room.

His parents always slept with a window open and the curtains open to allow the air to circulate. The room was semi lit with a soft glow from the full moon. His eyes were drawn to the movement on the bed merely feet away from where he stood; his brother, naked, his white ass contrasting with his tanned body, hovering over his mother as he knelt between her spread legs.

"No, oh god Jamie, no, please don't, you can't do this, I'm your mother, it's so wrong, please don... aaaahhhh" she groaned as Jamie thrust his hips forward pushing the head of his cock into her body. "No, no Jamie, oh god nooo," she cried and the word was lost in a sob of despair.

Pete was rooted to the spot, frozen in shock as he watched his brother's ass start to slowly rise, small uneven movements at first but then longer, smoother as he settled into an erotic rhythm. As sickening as it was to watch he couldn't drag his eyes away. The moonlight and shadows only emphasised the eroticism of the act. He was mesmerised by the sight of Jamie's powerful body mounted between his mother's spread legs, her knees drawn up as if cradling him in her sacred place. And again, as much as he knew he should, and as much as he wanted to, he was too frightened to do anything. After all, he quickly rationalised, if his mother wouldn't do anything then why should he? The house was deathly quiet as he watched and listened to the intimate sounds, the small grunts, catch of breath, slap of body on body, the different squeaks form the bed as Jamie kept up a steady rhythm. And occasionally, he saw the moonlight glistening off Jamie's slick pole as he changed his angle and rhythm.

"Oh god, please stop. Please no more. Oh Jamie," his mother pleaded as Jamie continued to fuck her.

"Relax, enjoy it, dad's past it. I know what's going on, he's only up for it once or twice a month anyway and then only lasts for a minute or so, so it's the best sex you've had in years," Jamie said laughing.

It was almost imperceptible but after long minutes as he watched, Pete noticed a subtle change. At first he didn't know what it was but he realised her breathing had changed; longer, louder, breathing to a different beat. Somehow her legs seemed different, the knees spread more open.

"Your body is responding to me isn't it mom? And you're trying to hide it from me. But you're wet mom, you're cunt is really wet isn't it? Your body wants my cock, is producing all this love juice to take me. It's dribbling down over your ass hole isn't it? You're trying to move your ass, change the angles to hide your arousal from me aren't you? But I can feel it, every move you make. And your arousal is growing, isn't it?" In the silence his voice was mesmerising.

Pete watched as Jamie slowly rode his mother. And he felt a sense of shame that as watched he felt the first stirrings of arousal which quickly developed into a throbbing erection.

"I'm bigger than dad aren't I? My cock is going deeper, much deeper, touching places where you've never been touched, filling you like you've never been filled, your cunt is stretched around my cock. And you can feel it with every thrust. You can't admit it to yourself but you're loving it!" He said mocking her.

'Oh god, he knows, he knows,' she thought to herself. The feeling of helplessness overwhelming as her body bounced beneath him.

"You're moving your ass more now so your clit is really getting aroused, sensitive, starting to get that burning feeling. You know you're going to cum, you are fighting it but you know you are going to cum don't you?"

"Oh god ... Jamie, please," she moaned quietly as he thrust into her. Pete recoiled in disgust as he heard the unmistakable arousal in her voice.

"You like me talking dirty as I fuck you don't you? I can feel it, the heat, the wetness, your cunt clutching my cock. Yeah, you're going to cum for me mom. I can feel it in your cunt. You're cunt is so hot and wet. It's close now, you're fighting it, fighting it, I can feel the ripples, it's going to be big ... cum for me mom, cum all over your son's incestuous fucking cock," he said pounding into her.

And Pete stood aghast as he heard her panting. Then it was all too much.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm ... oh my god no, please, I'mm cummiiiinng, oh Jamiiieeeeeee, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh," she cried as she grasped his thrusting body as the waves of forbidden pleasure exploded through her body.

Pete watched and listened in macabre fascination as he saw Jamie quicken his pace, his ass rising and falling as he rammed his cock into her before grunting in ecstasy as he filled her cunt with his sperm.

"Tell me that wasn't the best fuck you've ever had," he said contemptuously as he lay on her. He snorted in derision at her. "So don't kid yourself that you will ever tell anyone what happened. Where were the screams for help? The only screams you made were screams of passion when you came. Not that Peter would do anything anyway, he's wasted space, a fucking girl. But how, how do you explain having an orgasm? How would you tell dad that your son gave you the best fucking orgasm of your life, or was it the first orgasm? How do you tell him that I'm bigger and better than him in bed, in your bed? How do you tell him you want more?" He said with a sneer. "Face it, you loved it. You sluts are all the same. Now that you've had a taste you won't want to give it up, you will want more. You're going to be a bitch for my cock. It won't be long before you start counting the days till dad's next weekend away," he said contemptuously.

Pete waited just long enough to hear his brother's sarcastic comments and his mother start sobbing before he numbly staggered back to his room. The tears of hurt, anger and humiliation burned through him. "Why didn't she do something? She let him do it, why did she let him do that to her? She should have done something," he thought, his anger growing by the minute.

Pete hurried back to his room so he wouldn't get caught. He was relieved as he quickly jumped into bed. As the minutes ticked by his relief changed to uncertainty then with a growing sense of dismay and disgust he realised that his brother hadn't returned to his bed, that he must be screwing his mother again. After what seemed an eternity, he heard a small cry from the front of the house. Shortly thereafter he saw the shadow of his brother return to his room.

When she came for breakfast he noticed her dishevelled look and red, puffy eyes. When she came towards him he turned away from her; trying to assuage his own feelings of guilt and humiliation. He noted with utter disgust his brother's arrogant attitude and his mother's deference to Jamie as they ate breakfast. Thereafter Pete lost count of the number of times that he knew Jamie had taken his mother. To his horror he watched as his mother was slowly, but inevitably seduced by Jamie's sexual prowess.

His hatred of his brother burned deeply into him, consuming him. He would do something, find a way, but he would do something ... someday he promised himself.

It was never a real option but like so many people who were bullied, he constantly dreamed about getting some revenge. "A girl, I'd like to turn you into a girl," he thought. "What if you could? What if you could? I'd turn you into a fucking slut you arrogant prick," he thought to himself. Then he started to loosely dream about the possibilities. It was an escape from the reality to dream of his brother as a girl.

He knew all about DNA, cloning and all the other scientific and ethical issues of the day; had even successfully cloned life in strictly controlled classroom settings with his lecturer, he was light years ahead of the rest of the class. But, it was all simply dreaming until -- his mouth dropped open and his eyes opened wide in disbelief. Suddenly everything around him went blank. He couldn't move, his eyes were fixed and staring but he couldn't see, his heart was pounding in his chest "Oh my God, oh my God, it could happen, I've been going about it the wrong way, everyone has, oh my God," he said to no one as he simply stared, his mind in overdrive. "It's all been about cloning, creating life from life; about modifying people's bodies to accommodate their desire to look like a boy or girl, hormone treatment, but it's all wrong. But this; to actually change a boy into a girl, a real girl, like wow. Ok Jamie, you think I should be a girl well maybe you had just better look out brother. You never know, I've always wanted a sister," he said laughing to himself. "I wish."

And, over the next few months, he entertained himself doing the calculations, canvassing the possibilities, developing his theories until he came to the belief that he could really do it. Once he had the breakthrough concept the detail flowed quickly. Nevertheless, it was still just a dream; albeit a nice dream. Yet he kept working on his theories, developing side thoughts, refining other options for body modifications. Subconsciously at first but then just for fun he started to develop his ideal female profile, picking the best aspects from his fellow students. And it was pleasant cataloguing the body parts; this girl had the prettiest face, that was hard, there so many beautiful girls on campus; who had the best breasts, oh that was easier, Dianne Smith was every boy's dream; hair; legs; all scientific observation. Then he pushed the fantasy game a bit further by secretly collecting DNA samples and storing them. But, it was still just a fantasy and he knew it. He knew he would never really do anything, it was just ... unthinkable really.

Then, three events happened to change their world.

After class, Jeremy Knowles sidled up to Pete.

"Hear about Joan?" he said softly, knowing Pete liked her. He carried on as Pete shrugged his shoulders. "Rumor has it that your brother popped her cherry. At least that's what Miriam reckons. She would probably know." Pete fought back tears of frustration and anger at his brother's lack of any decent human instincts.

Pete was still reeling from that revelation when his father broke the news. "We have bought a house on the west coast. I've got a major consultancy job," his father announced. The plan was to move in a couple of months after the end of school semester. Mom was getting the house refurnished in the interim. They were already booked into schooling in the new surrounds, out west.

Then tragedy struck. On a trip to look at the house their parents were hit by a truck and killed instantly. Pete was distraught with grief yet shocked into disbelief when their lawyer informed them that their mother had also been pregnant.

As Pete struggled with the shock and loss, he was dismayed at his brother's reaction.

Jamie seemed to show no remorse. If anything, he seemed happy at the prospect of inheriting the family assets and wealth. With no regard for Pete, he took over. They fought over the assets. Jamie determined that they would go west, as the new house was already paid for. He commandeered Pete's share of the rather substantial finances, forcing him to accede to moving.

In a blind fury, Pete threw himself at his project. He pulled his DNA from here, samples from there, checked his calculations then with some self-satisfaction produced a serum. Carefully he filled dozens of sample bottles with his precious liquid.

When they arrived at their new house, they went unnoticed as it was in the early evening, no one was around and there was no fanfare. It was so easy to slip a couple of sleeping tablets into Jamie's food. Take him to the basement, cuff his feet, cuff his wrists then wait in a state of eager anticipation.

He couldn't help the feeling of excitement, of arousal born of hatred when his brother began to stir. Then heightened arousal as his brother quickly realised his predicament. Pete had a moment's concern as his brother thrashed, praying that the bonds held, and was relieved when they did. Suddenly Pete was awash with emotion; he could feel a powerful erotic arousal as the power of dominance and control overcame him before a sense of calm descended over him.

He knew he should have had some ethical concerns about what he planned, knew there were some real safety risks, knew there would be ongoing issues, but none of that worried him today. He looked at his brother with pure hatred and loathing and a sense of real anticipation. His time had come.

***

"So what's this about? Pissed off I fucked your doe-eyed little slut Joan? Well let me tell you, she was a real satisfying fuck, tight as hell, but I've loosened her up now, well and truly."

"Your 18th birthday party Pete, how do you like that? Did you notice she was missing? I saw her heading out to the toilet and waited for her to return. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, I gave her a quick kiss, took her by the hand and said 'come with me'. She giggled and hopped along after me. We went to my room and I locked the door and started kissing her. She was into it like you wouldn't know; until I went for a bit of tit then she gets all coy."

"She didn't want sex, but I wasn't having that. I slapped her face and she fell back on the bed. I was onto her in a flash. I lay on her, my body between her legs and started kissing her again. It didn't take long for her to relax and I reached a hand up under her blouse and cupped a tit. She started to protest again so I lifted up and slapped her again, this time she started to cry and just surrendered. Fucking wimp didn't take much punishment before she gave in. Hardly a challenge really. Sluts like that deserve what they get. I pushed her blouse up to free her tits, they're not bad, I tell you. I played with them for a while then I forced my hand down to her cunt, she was dry, the bitch. Now that pissed me off to no end. So I ripped her panties off and spread her legs. She was crying when I mounted her. That just made my cock harder. There's something really satisfying, really arousing when you take a bitch by force. Once I was between her legs we both knew that it was going to happen so I teased her, rubbing the head of my cock through her soft cunt lips, pretending that I was going to take her, then teasing some more; just playing with her mind. It was fun, she kept crying, begging me not to do her. When I started working it in she begged me to stop."