From A Quiet Housewife To A Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The lust just gets worse.
2k words
4.43
123.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyem
lustyem
42 Followers

The next few days were really uneventful, I went shopping and bought some new clothes with my money, some lovely sensual lingerie and nightwear. One thing I did notice was my mind kept turning back to what they had done to me at the clinic. I felt in a constant state of arousal, I was a lot more aware of my feelings in a sexual way. While out shopping I occasionally felt my nipples rub against my blouse, which began driving me wild, my pussy would feel warm and hot. I knew I was getting more and more aroused for no apparent reason, I was getting more and more turned on.

As the days went on it got worse and worse, till eventually I couldn’t bear it any longer.

I could just be walking and it was as if my clit was larger and if my panties rubbed it I would feel my pussy become really juicy, my whole crotch would be asking for relief.

So after several days of this I could take it no more, I needed some serious sex. I phoned the clinic as they had asked if I couldn’t hold out till my next appointment. Dr Levin answered the phone and I told him of my problem, “oh dear Mrs Jones you had better come back in so we can check you, can you be here this afternoon” yes I can I told him.

Almost an hour later I pulled into the car park, hurrying into there office. The nurse led me straight into the exam room and had me change into a gown. She had me hop on the table placing my legs in the stirrups, then she began strapping my legs to the stirrups and my wrists above my head, “what is all this for I asked” as the Dr entered the room. Oh don’t worry my dear you will be fine in a few minutes just relax. Once again they began there examination measuring me again, my nipples, my clitoris, my labia. I was again put on a drip and this time given an injection as well. The Dr was reading all the measurements to the nurse taking notes, asking has there been any major changes. Oh yes Dr quite a lot actually, her clitoris has increased almost 50% in size, as has her labia and nipples. That may account for the increase in arousal, I can see her vagina is also exceptionally wet and quite swollen. The Dr then turned to the nurse saying “she needs intensive relief get the number 3 machine and the medium attachment”. Yes Dr the nurse replied as she left the room. As I lay there the Dr told me I would really get some relief very soon. My whole body was so sensitive, I felt like I was building to a huge huge orgasm. I felt that familiar flush all over my face, my neck, my chest.

I was laying there feeling the Dr’s fingers inside me, my juices flowing freely from me.

The nurse returned with a machine on wheels, it was put at the foot of the exam table between my legs, she began putting more straps on me, I was unable to move at all.

Then I felt it, something was beginning to enter me, pushing my swollen wet lips apart it seemed really big, it was thick and it kept coming further and further into me. I lay there in a daze as this machine thing was finally secured in place. The Dr then said to the nurse ok turn it on, low to begin with, till we see how she goes with it.

Then I felt it, a machine was actually fucking me, it was in exactly the right spot it was going all the way deep in me just about hitting my cervix, then all the way out till it almost came out. On and on this went, all I could do was moan as it was turned up gradually, till eventually I was getting fucked so hard so fast, it was amazing I felt my orgasm building more and more. Till I finally exploded my whole body shook as I lay there unable to move, I was cumming over and over, unable to stop. Something was attached to my breasts, it was like electrical pads and then it was turned on. It was like I was in orbit, I could not control my body, it was so intense. I have no idea how long this went for as I must have actually past out at some stage.

I awoke laying there, the Dr removing things from me, “ how do you feel now Mrs Jones was it as good as it looked, I have never seen a woman take as much of that as you had”.

He told me I may be a little tired for a day or so, however you will be back to normal within 24 hours. I ask how long was I like that, he told me “ actually almost 3 hours”

He then went onto say that they couldn’t keep track of my orgasm’s and a few times I actually squirted large amounts of fluid as I was being taken. I was told once the program was over I would be able to watch it all on video.

The nurse came and gave me a drink, saying this will help you darling. She then proceeded to help me up and get dressed. My whole body felt so wonderful, my vagina still felt so swollen. As I left, I was reminded of my next appointment in 3 days.

I went home and had a sleep, my husband waking me a few hours later. What have you done all day been at the gym or something, you look tired babe.

I was due for my next appointment at the clinic tomorrow and had recovered from my last little adventure there. I was having coffee with some girlfriends and the discussion ended up talking about sex and our husbands. As it went on I began getting that familiar feeling in my crotch, I could feel my juices begin to flow almost immediately, I felt my face and neck flushing. My nipples became so hard, they stuck out thru my bra and blouse. As we left I began walking to my car, I could feel my clitty rubbing on my panties which was in turn making me more hot more wet. All that night all I could think of was that machine, sliding all the way into my wet juicy pussy, feeling so full, being fucked so hard. By the time I got up in the morning I was so wet, I even left a wet spot on my mattress, as if I had had sex that night.

I got dressed and left for the clinic, walking in I was shown through to the examination room. A new nurse came in and introduced herself asking me to change and hop up on the bed. Dr Levin came in and asked how I was, how was I feeling, ‘ I told him in all my life I have never felt so aroused for so long” He said that’s exactly how you should feel explaining how the drugs in me worked. He went on to explain that due to my visit between appointments I could go to the next stage. This would entail a short visit today, followed up with an overnight visit in a few days time. I explained my husband was going away with work tomorrow night and would that be ok for then. Yes he said that should be fine. We continued my examination taking more measurements, the nurse saying how big my clitoris was becoming, the Dr asked if it was more sensitive “oh god yes you have no idea “ oh good he said. He explained that the time between when I leave today and my next appointment may be my hardest for me to control my desires.

He went on to explain that I was to be fitted with two dildo’s that would remain in me until my next appointment, only to be removed to go to the toilet. If they were out for any longer than 20 minutes they would know and I would forfeit my money.

As i lay there I felt some lube being applied to my bottom and the thing being inserted inside me. Then next I felt my lips being pull open and I felt it enter me, it felt too big to leave in. However the Dr assured me I could cope with it. I now felt so sexy so hot so aroused I said I don’t think I can stay like this for a whole day. I was given more drugs and told to relax and not try doing too much till I get back, the idea is keep me in an aroused state for as long as possible. A combination of the drugs and the toys in me doing this. The Dr explained that by doing this my vagina and clitoris would stay engorged with blood and even when the toys are removed they will remain a lot larger than normal.

The week finally passed and the time came to go to the clinic, I had a bath and got dressed rushing over to my appointment. I was taken to the examination room where I was again strapped to the table. The Dr once again came in and began my examination, only this time he was accompanied by two other Dr’s. The other Dr’s watched and read my previous chart as they began doing another very thorough examination. Dr Black came over with a mirror and asked if I would like to see exactly what they were about to do, “ oh yes Dr if I may, what are you to do to me today”. He went on to explain that today I was to use the machine again as I had before only this time there would be a lot more involved. He came over and gently stroked my face saying ”don’t worry my pet you will enjoy this I promise you”. I lay there as a drip was put in my arm and my wrists and ankles secured. My legs were spread open almost as far as was possible and electrode pads attached to my ankles. Then as I lay there feeling the drugs taking effect, a suction hose was lowered from the ceiling and attached to my clitoris. Another two then attached to my nipples and the machine was wheeled in. My mind was racing so fast, my heart pounding in my chest not knowing if I could handle all this.

As I lay there I felt a tingle in my legs, then I felt the suction begin on my nipples. I could see them getting bigger and bigger, I could feel my arousal growing inside me. My vagina then felt the machine’s dildo bit push at my lips, I could feel them open as it began to enter me ever so slowly. I felt another pushing at my anus, it was considerably smaller luckily. Then they both began easing into my sex crazed hungry body, my pussy was so wet I could feel my sexy juices leaking from me already. The suction on my clitoris had started and it felt like it was being pulled from my body, I just lay there my eyes closed feeling everything as I began to feel that familiar wave building inside me.

The Dr’s came close and asked how I was feeling, all I could do was moan a little and nod my head. They all began talking and I heard them say “she is ready for the next stage go ahead”. All I felt was the things inside me begin to expand and as they did I was hit with the most explosive orgasm that I had ever felt. I passed out for god knows how long, waking up to find it all still going. I felt like I was laying in a pool every time I squirmed I could feel the wetness all beneath me. I was panting and all dazed, everything was a blur and I realized I was still having orgasms, not as severe but however still small ones that shock my body.

To be continued.

lustyem
lustyem
42 Followers