From Across The Bay Ch. 03

Story Info
It's good to talk, but better to...
917 words
4.36
16.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms Black
Ms Black
43 Followers

The man rose as Jossy approached, then took her in his arms and kissed her. A deep rolling kiss that smothered her in desire. His hands, rough with calluses, drew her close. He smelt of sweat that had not yet soured and as they fell to the floor, Jossy struggled to imagine her fiancé making love to her like this and failed.

He kissed across her face, then down across her breasts, his light stubble coarse against the delicate skin, making the flesh pucker. She knew where he was heading, even before his hands pressed against her legs, opening her up to the coarseness of his stubble. Her clitoris screamed as alternately his soft tongue, then hard bristles dragged over it.

By now her fiancé would have complained about the damp grass or that someone might see them, suggesting that they retire to the bedroom for their usual three-minute missionary-fest. Her fiancé's face was always shaven and she had forgotten how tantalising an unkempt lover could be.

Suddenly he sucked her clitoris into this mouth, nipping it with his teeth, making her gasp and snapping her out of her thoughts. She screeched as he nipped her again and this time she closed her thighs around him hard, rolling as she did so. He was a powerful man and it was unlikely that she could do anything to him if he didn't want her to, but they rolled together until his back was on the damp grass and Jossy was sat on his face. He buried his mouth between her legs again, sucking at her, driving his tongue deep inside. She felt giddy with pleasure as she stretched her arms up to the azure sky, another feeling she had forgotten.

Soon Jossy began to feel sore where his bristles were scratching her delicate skin and her legs began to ach from the awkward position. She considered shimmying down the man's body and returning the favour, but decided against it. If she were soon to forsake all others, then this was for her. She lifted herself off his face and rolled back onto the cold, damp grass, guiding him with her so that he ended up kneeling between her legs. Slowly she released the grip of her thighs on his hips, staring into his eyes as she opened up to him. He needed no further invitation, he fell forward onto his arms, letting his cock brush against the red-sore skin of her vagina, making her grit her teeth with the sensation. Without a sound he eased forward, sending a shock of pain into her hips, but he kept pushing, her more than ample lubrication making his task effortless.

The pain subsided to pleasure as he began to ease in and out of her, but it never disappeared, dragging at her with each thrust and she welcomed it, abandoning all pretence that she wanted anything but what was here and now: and in her. He picked up the pace so that the feeling of him engulfed her, even the cold grass disappearing from beneath her. There was only the two of them now, in a cloud of rose scent and sweat – not yet soured.

The smallest of twinges fluttered through her muscles and she began to thrust back against him, driving his cock deeper in, spreading her savaged skin painfully as it ground around the base of his cock.

The twinges spread between her hips and down her thighs, clenching her muscles and making it harder for their hips to meet with each thrust. This was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and neck – this was not something she wanted to let go of.

He must have realised what was happening then, as suddenly he drove himself in harder and faster, feeding her orgasm as it began to grow. He buried himself to the hilt one last time as long painful spasms wracked between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist so that he could not withdraw and tightened her grip on his shoulders. He seemed to know what she wanted again, keeping himself buried within her as she writhed in the damp grass.

He withdrew slightly, making her suddenly fearful that he was going to take this away from her, but then he thrust back in, pressing her into the ground and bringing a new wave of sensation racing before his manhood. She dropped her legs to around his arse and dragged at the solid flesh, grinding her clitoris against the root of his cock. The only things that existed now were his cock and her muscles that clenched around it.

Jossy kept him trapped, grinding pleasure into herself as gradually the feelings retreated and her muscles relaxed. Only when the last flicker of pleasure died did she relax enough for him to free himself.

He flumped beside her with a grin and she could see immediately from his self-satisfaction that she was simply another notch in his bed post (albeit a notch on in romantic rose-bed post, but a notch all the same). Her fiancé had never treated her like that.

'I was wondering.' She said, running her finger down over his lips and across to his arm. 'Is there any paper left for me to write down this number before I go. I think I might be in need of someone to make things more beautiful for me. From time to time.'

Ms Black
Ms Black
43 Followers