From Africa Ch. 04

Story Info
Liv loses her innocence.
4.6k words
4.78
28.5k
7

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Northern Africa, circa 1949

The house seemed to be virtually empty, with Anna off in France again, Mark back at work, and Henriette visiting friends in Marrakech. Dad had thrown himself into his work with fervor, so it seemed that I had no one to talk to. I had and endless amount of time for practice, and I devoted the time that I spent away from the piano into actually studying my French lessons. I’d come a long way in a few weeks. Olu noticed the difference, and complimented me on my expanded vocabulary and my improved accent.

We’d put that embarrassing moment in my bedroom behind us, or at least, he never brought it up, and I never mentioned it. I’d started spending more time with him, outside of my lessons, because Dad’s newest dig was rather close by. I would ride my bicycle out to meet them some days, on others I would just travel with them in the morning, if I could get up early enough. All I did was watch, taking a book with me, just in case I got bored sooner than I expected. There wasn’t much to see in a given day at a dig; mostly, there was just digging and sifting and washing. Interesting finds were few and far between, and extraordinary finds were rare.

I think that Dad knew that I was trying to develop an interest, but he also could tell that it was a challenge for me. Sometimes, if he noticed me staring off into space, he’d send me on a nature walk with William. After a few of these, he’d come up with the idea that they would be more meaningful if I was learning something along the way, so he started sending Olu with me instead. I’d assumed that Olu would be resentful for being assigned as my tour guide, but he seemed to enjoy the break from the monotony of the digs.

One dig, I’d developed a special interest in, because I had the opportunity to find something myself. They had let me delve a little, just enough to get myself covered in dust and soil, and when the washers began to clean my contribution to the dig, they found a fragment from an old ornament. Dad was elated, and promised me that he and Olu would put the other things aside to go through the books to find out more about my discovery.

I began to stay up with Olu, sitting in the study, sometimes reading with him, sometimes, reading something of my own, just enjoying human contact. Most nights, I would fall asleep on the small sofa, or if we were in his room, I’d fall asleep in the rocking chair. Olu, ever the professional, would brusquely awaken me, and fuss at me to get more sleep at night. But, I noticed that he would never set a real curfew for me to leave his presence; he would always allow me to stay until I drifted off to sleep, and often, he would let me sleep until daybreak, if he’d happened to stay up all night.

One night, the sofa looked too inviting to resist, so I lay across it, bringing my book with me, but knowing that I was too tired to read any of it. I’d decided to rest my eyes, only for a moment, but I fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up, I didn’t know where I was, only that I could hear someone speaking to me softly, in French.

‘Wake up, pretty girl, it’s time for bed…’

I slowly opened my eyes, too groggy to realize that this was Olu, being gentle with me. I stared at him for a moment, as he knelt in front of me, smiling. I smiled back at him, a reflex action, I guessed, and saw something new in his face. His look changed; it wasn’t friendly like before, but more focused on me. He seemed to be looking inside me, trying to figure out what I was thinking. I sat up a little, with his help, immediately feeling a slight buzz of excitement as his hands held my arms, to brace me.

He looked tired. I unconsciously moved my hand, not noticing that I was touching his face until I could feel his dark squared jaw in my palm.

‘You should sleep…’ I said.

‘In French…’ he corrected. The spell was broken.

I searched my mind for the right words. After a minute had passed, I gave up, settling for a simple, ‘Bonne nuit.’

As I moved to stand, I knocked my book onto the floor. I knelt to reach down for it at the same time that Olu moved to pick it up. We almost bumped heads, with Olu stopping to stroke my forehead.

We both stared at each other again. I knew that I was supposed to stand up and leave at this point, but I didn’t want to move. I leaned back against the sofa as Olu moved toward me, focusing his eyes on my lips, allowing me to catch a brief instant of the desire that could be read in his face. He gave me a simple, clean kiss, almost innocent, similar to a kiss that my father would have given me. My lips were ablaze with feeling, though, and I was trembling, overly excited, but wanting more. He kissed me again, in the same way, clean and innocent.

‘You are simply adorable,’ he whispered to me in French, smiling again.

I blushed, looking down to the floor. He lifted my face with his finger, and moved to kiss me once more.

This kiss was longer, more involved than the previous two. Olu held me in his arms, pulling my lips with his teeth, dragging his lips across my face, as if he were trying to see me with his mouth. I let him slip his tongue inside; it was large, hot and wet, immediately hypnotizing my own into action. I followed his lead, wrapping my arms around him as he did amazing things inside my mouth with his tongue. My pussy was throbbing, and my clit was sharp with attention, but Olu didn’t touch me any further. His kisses alone were enough to make me melt. I sighed with pleasure as he ran his hands through my hair.

‘Enough for now,’ he whispered, in French again, pushing me up to my feet as he sat on the floor. He handed the book to me, taking the time to slowly stroke my hand before sending me off to bed.

The next day, I still sat daydreaming about our kisses at the dig.

‘I’m sorry, Love,’ my father stepped in front of the blazing sun as I sat in the grass a few yards away from the series of trenches he, Olu, and the others were working in. ‘You look bored already… why don’t you and Olu take a short walk? He looks like he needs a break, anyway…’

I looked up to see Olu wiping sweat from his brow. He’d taken his shirt off, and his dark, muscular chest was sparkling under the sun.

‘Olu, why don’t you take Liv for a walk now? She looks as if she’s about to die from ennui…’ Dad squinted as he turned toward the sun.

Olu walked past my father toward me, but instead of telling me to join him, he just kept walking. I had to run to catch up with him, because he was walking rather briskly. Even in my trousers and boots, it was difficult to keep up with him. He seemed to notice this, because he’d look back at me every few paces. But instead of slowing down, Olu extended his arm, offering his hand to me. I reached out to grab it, skipping a little to start a new pace with him. He held my hand firmly; not affectionately, with the fingers intertwined, but securely, as if he were leading a child.

We walked through the trees and over an expanse of low hills. Olu never spoke a word, quickly leading me further away from the dig, into the mesmerizing beauty of the countryside. We didn’t stop until we reached a pond, where he stooped to wash his hands and his face. I was hot and sweaty, and I longed to take a dip in the cool water. I assumed that Olu would frown on it, but we were far enough away from the others for me to do it.

I stood behind him, quietly slipping my boots and trousers off, soon standing in nothing but my knickers and my thin cotton peasant blouse. I took a running leap into the water, rudely splashing Olu as he stood up and wiped his wet hands on his shirt.

‘Olivia! What are you doing?’ He yelled at me.

I swam to the bank as soon as he called me, afraid that he would be angry if I ventured too far away. He stood with a confused look on his face, watching me as I pulled myself out of the water.

‘Look at you; you’re all soaked. How will I explain this to your father?’

‘You’re not wet; he won’t care,’ I walked past him, twisting the water from my hair.

When I was behind him, I pulled my shirt off to wring out the excess water. I looked in his direction, to see if he was watching, but he had walked up the hill, to sit beneath a tree. I put my shirt back on, now, wet and wrinkled, but much cooler. It was still wet enough to cling to my body, but I guessed that it would dry fairly quickly with the bright sun beating down on it. I found a large tree to stand behind to take off my dripping underwear, to wring them out. I decided, after thinking about it, to leave them, since I had to put my trousers back on. After I was dressed again, I joined Olu in the shade beneath his tree.

‘You’re like Henriette,’ Olu smiled at me as I sat next to him.

‘What do you mean?’ I was confused.

‘You’re a free spirit. You do whatever comes to your mind, whatever pleases you. You never hesitate…’

I looked at him, squeezing at the dripping ends of my hair.

‘I wish that I could be like that sometimes,’ he lamented.

‘I’m not so much like Henriette,’ I confessed to him, playfully twisting my hair.

‘You are…’ he wrinkled his brows, searching for the right words. ‘I’ve never felt… free enough to just act… without thinking.’

‘You make me sound so thoughtless,’ I leaned back against the tree.

‘That’s not what I meant…’

‘I think I understand.’

‘No, I’m not explaining it clearly…’

‘You’re doing it, now…’

‘What?’

‘You’re thinking too much.’

‘ “I think, therefore, I am”,’ he chuckled.

‘You think too much, Olu. You should try to be spontaneous sometimes, you know… just do what you feel…’

He gave me an incredulous look.

‘Well? What are you feeling now?’

He still looked confused.

‘Go on, do something spontaneous. It’s all right to be silly sometimes, Olu… I promise, I won’t tell anyone.’

‘You “won’t tell anyone”,’ he scoffed. ‘You’re full of secrets these days, Olivia.’

‘What are you talking about?’

‘Your mouth is quiet, but your eyes tell more than you might think.’

I couldn’t help blinking at this, turning away from him in a sudden fit of blushing. His coffee colored eyes bored into me, making me self-conscious about my thin wet shirt, which was clinging to my skin, outlining my breasts, the damp cotton glued to my hardened nipples.

‘Come, I want to show you something.’

I took his outstretched hand and let him pull me up to my feet. We hiked further into the hills, walking for so long that I began to worry that we would get lost. I didn’t ask any questions, though, because I didn’t want to ruin Olu’s rare mood.

‘Aren’t you worried about where I might be taking you?’ he finally asked me, after we’d been walking long enough to make me feel winded.

‘No, I trust that you know where you’re going… won’t they start to miss us, now, back at the dig?’

‘We weren’t making much progress today anyway.’

We were silent for a few minutes. Olu had never released my hand, and I had grown used to the strong warmth of his grip. It felt pleasant and comforting, even though we had roamed too far from the dig for me to find my way back.

‘We’ve been walking so long,’ I observed, ‘that I’ve dried out, only to start sweating again.’

Olu laughed. ‘Sorry for the long hike; I’m just trying to be spontaneous.’

‘Hmm…’

‘Don’t worry; we’re almost there.’

‘So, you do know where you’re going?’ I teased him.

He laughed again. ‘Of course. I’ve been here several times. I like the quiet, and the privacy it provides.’

We stopped, and he extended his free arm, showing me a beautiful vista of lush green and rolling hills.

‘It’s lovely,’ I breathed, taking it all in. ‘It rather feels like we’re on top of the world.’

He watched me as I looked around.

‘Come, sit down.’

I followed him to lounge in the grass.

‘Is this better than the dig?’

‘Yes, yes.’

‘Good…’

‘So, have you reached your limit for spontaneity, or do you have something else to reveal?’

He made a swift move, so smoothly that the world seemed to have turned upside down. I was lying on the ground now, and Olu was above me, staring into my eyes.

‘Your smile just lights up your face… it’s mesmerizing…’ he gazed at me.

He lowered his face to mine, and gave me a deep, sensuous kiss. I could feel the excitement rising in me immediately; the sensation of his warm full lips engulfing mine was almost too much to bear. He held me tightly, running his hands up my shirt, his rough fingertips sliding over my damp skin.

‘Your kisses are addictive…’ he breathed between kisses.

I blushed, bowing my head as he looked at me.

‘Don’t be embarrassed,’ he chided me, ‘You’re not so innocent…’

My eyes widened at this comment, but his tenderness seemed to be fading.

‘The other day… when you were supposed to be taking a lesson with me…’

‘I was sleeping…’

‘Yes, when I came back to knock on your door, you were sleeping.’

I blinked my eyes in amazement.

‘I saw you, through the window…’ he said in an accusatory tone.

When I didn’t respond to him, he slid his hands up further my body, gently rubbing his palms over my sharp nipples.

‘What were you thinking of, Olivia, when you were touching yourself in your bed that morning?’

I closed my eyes, clasping my fists at the tickling sensation his hot palms caused by just resting on the tips of my nipples. I felt my shirt sliding up, the soft damp cotton being removed as if a breeze was causing it to flap in the wind. Olu’s hands moved down to my back, and once my shirt was out of the way, I could feel the wet suction of his lips and tongue on my skin, nibbling my breasts, and gently suckling my nipples. I moaned, my mind following his hands and arms as they began roaming across the rest of my body. Olu’s fingers were unfastening my trousers, now, and slowly pushing them over my hips, and down my legs. I wiggled my hips a little, to help him.

He was on top of me now, kissing me again, and rubbing his thick fingers over my damp crotch. I squirmed beneath him, getting incredibly excited, and moaning into his mouth as he sucked my tongue. I reached up to touch him, feeling the sweaty ripples and ridges of his arms and his back. He felt so strong and masterful, that I just withered from his touch.

‘You don’t seem to miss wearing knickers, since Chad took yours that day…’ he raised an eyebrow, staring at my pussy. I held my breath, intrigued by the contrast of his large black hand roaming across my pale skin, pressing into my pubic bone. I was already wet, rotating my hips as his fingers spread my hot stickiness around. I dug my fingernails into his back when he thrust his fingers inside me.

‘Ohh…’ I gasped, trying to focus my rolling eyes as he bit into my neck.

He moved his fingers around, making my hips move to follow his lead. His hand was cupped over my clit, grinding into it, as his fingers moved deeper inside.

‘Mmm…’ My mind went back to that special night I’d spent with Henriette. Olu was bringing out the same feelings that she had managed to unearth in me, but he had a very different technique. Where Henriette’s touch was feather light, Olu was more heavy-handed and rough. He wasn’t hurting me, but he was decidedly aggressive. I liked it.

Olu’s fingers were long and thick, pushing deeper into me with each thrust. What Henriette had shown me in flourish and gentle technique, Olu was accomplishing with dogged persistence and strength.

‘I’ve always wondered…’ Olu breathed into my ear, nibbling the tip of my earlobe, ‘why you were so attached to that old hairbrush of yours…’

My pussy spasmed at the sound of his voice uttering these words. My wet walls clenched around his fingers, and I came with a lengthy gasp and sigh. He kept pushing, even as I begged him to stop, making me reach a second orgasm immediately after the first.

‘Ahh… Olu… I… I can’t take anymore… please, stop…’

He chuckled, sinking his teeth into my taut nipple.

‘Oh!’ I exclaimed in shock.

‘Olivia… I have to have you…’ he growled into my ear.

I wasn’t thinking clearly, too overcome with arousal and excitement. I knew that I was supposed to say no to him, but I couldn’t think of just how to say it at that moment.

‘You’re so sweet… irresistible…’

I could feel Olu’s weight on top of me, his sweaty, dark chest pressing into my sensitive nipples, and his rough hands moving to part my thighs. I could still feel the fabric from his trousers, until he started to kiss me again. I was lost to reality then, kissing him deeply, not realizing that he was pushing his trousers down, rubbing his hot hard penis across my wet swollen pussy lips. I moved my hips in rhythm with his stroking, biting my lip every time his thick cock rubbed against my pert clitoris.

‘Mmm…’ I mewled.

He pushed it in so suddenly, that I squealed loudly from the pain.

‘Oww! Oh…’

Olu was pushing into me, holding me down, breathing heavily. I blinked my eyes, shocked by the abruptness of it all. It felt like a train was trying to force its way into me; Olu was rock hard, and his penis felt like it was enormous. He pulled a handful of my hair, making me gasp with even more pain. I started to cry, but my voice was muffled by Olu’s meaty shoulder.

He kept thrusting, holding my body so tightly that I knew that I would be bruised the next day. I dug my nails into his skin, because the pain was spiraling so fast that it was beginning to take over my consciousness. I felt a hot ripping sensation, and all I knew at that point was that I wanted Olu to stop.

He pushed on for a few minutes, shoving deeper and slowing down, making me wonder if he was about to come. I grabbed his short, wiry hair, hoping that this would make him stop, but he was too far gone. He squeezed me tightly, his body spasming and trembling as he pumped his seed into me. He nestled his face into the bend of my neck, gasping for breath while holding my hips, so that I couldn’t even squirm anymore.

‘So tight… amazing… soft and wet… so nice, Olivia…’ he muttered between breaths.

I felt a river of wetness trickling between my legs. Olu was still inside me, and the full weight of his body was pressed into mine. I stared up at the blue sky, watching the clouds sail by. My ears could only hear Olu’s pumping heart, almost beating out of his chest at first, but slowly softening, as his breathing pattern normalized.

‘I’m sorry,’ he whispered as he came back to his senses, ‘I must be crushing you.’

I shook my head, confused and a little afraid, but not enough to want him to move away. I liked feeling his body on top of mine, his sweaty chest, sticking to the skin of my swollen breasts. His cock had softened a little; it didn’t feel as intrusive as it had at first. It was still warm and throbbing inside of me, filling me with a slight ache, along with the hot wetness that was now seeping down to my ass.

He kissed me, rubbing his face against the trail of tears that ran down my cheeks. He whispered to me, nibbling my ears, and pinching my nipples, making my stomach flutter and my clit throb. I could feel his penis coming back to life, getting thicker and harder again inside of me. He slowly started undulating his hips, holding me down again, but not as roughly this time. Olu raised my legs, so that I could wrap them around his waist.

He pumped me slowly, for a long time, seemingly waiting for me to move with him. The pain from before gradually faded, and was replaced with a lingering wave of pleasure every time he pushed his cock in and out of my soaked pussy. In between our heavy breaths, I could hear the squishing of his hard cock pounding into me. I grabbed his hair again, rolling my eyes as his penis slid against my sweet spot, again and again.

‘Mmm… Olu… ohh… it feels so good!’

He sped up his thrusts, grabbing my ass cheeks and really driving his cock deep inside me, causing me to scream out.

12