From Africa Ch. 05

Story Info
Liv learns from Olu.
5.3k words
4.85
26.8k
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Northern Africa, circa 1949

My first day out of bed was an eventful one. I was alone in the house; Dad had taken a short business trip, taking Henriette along with him, Anna was still away, and William had gone to run errands. Olu, I'd assumed, was at the dig, supervising while Dad was away. I slowly got dressed, and made my way to the piano, which I expected to be covered with a thick layer of dust because I hadn't practiced in so long.

I went to the music room, small and cramped with the old sofa and the ancient piano. I ran my fingers over the keys, smiling briefly at its miraculously beautiful tone, and immediately lifted the lid of the bench to look for sheet music. I stopped, after a few seconds, sensing that something was different. I raised my head, eyeing the top of the piano, finally noticing the vase of exotic flowers sitting there. I stood up and sniffed them, slowly savoring their wonderful fragrance.

I wondered who'd put them there. My father had always been hesitant to put flowers in the house, saying that they only attracted more bees. After a few seconds of guessing, I went back to selecting practice music, deciding that William had put them there to brighten the room for Henriette. She had a fondness for flowers.

I took some time to warm up, playing scales and simple pieces, that I could execute from memory. I must have gotten lost in some reverie, because I almost fell off the bench when I felt a warm pair of heavy hands pressing into my shoulders. I turned around to find Olu standing over me, silently smiling.

'Oh! You startled me... What are you doing here?' I could feel myself getting nervous; my stomach had started fluttering, even after he'd moved his hands away.

'Rain is coming.'

'Is William still away?'

'His mother is ill. He won't be back today.'

'I'm sorry, if the music is disturbing you... I can stop, if you like...'

'No. It's beautiful. Please, continue,' he sat on the sofa.

I resumed my practicing, but I was growing more nervous, feeling Olu's eyes burn into me. My fingers started to tremble, and I began to skip notes here and there. I finally decided to stop playing, telling myself that I would just sit and talk to Olu. I closed the piano lid, and turned to face him.

He sat there, watching me, his dark eyes penetrating and mysterious. His gaze hypnotized me for a few moments.

'We have to resume your French lessons soon,' he broke the silence. The sound of his voice made me quiver inside.

'I know...'

'But I know you've been neglecting your music, so I'm willing to give you more time.'

'Thank you, Olu. I suppose I should practice when you're away, like I used to. Anyway, I don't think that Dad will want me to go on too many more digs, what with me getting sick.'

He just looked at me for a moment, his dark face turning from an unreadable look to an expression of tenderness.

'How are you feeling?'

'Oh... I'm feeling much better, thank you.'

'I had hoped that the flowers would brighten your day. I know that your father doesn't like them in the house... but I wanted to give you a gift...'

I smiled, overwhelmed with a sudden desire to kiss him.

'I'm sure he won't mind them this once,' I turned to sniff them again, trying to hide my blushing face.

'Olivia...'

'Yes?' I turned to face him again.

'It's nothing... I should get back to work,' he stood up suddenly, making my heart sink as he left the room.

I sat at the piano, confused and nervous, wondering if I should try to play again, or just give up for the afternoon. I knew that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything else, wondering what it was that Olu had wanted to say to me. I supposed that he felt as awkward about our situation as I was feeling. I didn't know what to say to him, or what to do. I knew that we couldn't go back to the way we had been before, but I didn't know what to do next.

I stood up, deciding to face him, to try to get all the awkwardness over with as quickly as possible. I wondered how he was feeling about it all, and the curiosity would eat me up if I didn't at least try to find out what his thoughts were on the matter. I walked to the study, but he wasn't there, so I turned toward his bedroom, finding the door closed.

I knocked softly, wondering if he'd decided to take a nap. I could hear his voice faintly through the door, telling me to enter.

'Yes?' he asked without turning toward me. He was sitting on the edge of his bed.

'I'm sorry to disturb you, Olu, but I think we need to talk...'

'What is there to talk about?'

'I don't want... I don't want it to be awkward between us, Olu. I want you to know...'

'We'll just forget about it,' he blurted, still facing away from me.

'I can't forget about it. It was wonderful, Olu. I liked it. I want you to know that.'

'I took advantage of you, Olivia. I've been feeling guilty about that. I know that I should never have touched you... you're too young, and your father would never have allowed it if he'd known...'

'Olu,' I walked over to stand in front of him, 'I am a woman, in more ways than one, now...'

'You should go now... I'm tired.'

I pursed my lips, annoyed at his attitude. 'All right.' I moved away from him, slowly closing the door on my way out of his room.

I sat on my bed for a long time, watching the clouds roll in from across the sky, slowly enveloping the sun and covering my room with a cast of gloom. I could smell the rain long before it began to pour, and growing drowsy, I lay across the bed, gradually drifting off to sleep.

I dreamt of Olu, his face hovering above mine, my hands lingering on his squared jaw line. He was touching me, teasingly, his fingers crawling back and forth, up and down my body, making my toes curl and the palms of my hands tingle. I gasped each time his roughly tipped fingers fell upon my skin, feeling an intense sensation of pleasure, even in my teeth. I clenched them together, shivering from the next tantalizing pass of Olu's hands across the curve of my lower back.

I woke up with a start when I felt his full lips and his tongue on my ass, gasping again as he sank his teeth into my cheek.

'Oh!'

My clitoris came to attention, and I bit into my pillow, unable to stay quiet. Olu was kissing and caressing my naked body, massaging my breasts as he nibbled his way up my back.

'Mmm... Olu...' I moaned, growing wetter by the second.

'I couldn't resist you...' he breathed into my ear. 'I came to apologize, and I saw you lying here... I am a weak man...'

'No,' I closed my eyes, completely turned on by his soft breath in my ear.

'I have a weakness for you, in any case...'

He moved his hands down the front of my body, down to my pussy, and ran his long fingers through my juices.

'Ahh...'

I could feel his wiry pubic hair on my ass, and his hot, hard cock, full and throbbing, sliding between my legs. I thought I would go crazy, with the way that his fingers were twirling around my clit, and his penis was sliding back and forth across my swollen lips. I squeezed my thighs together, enveloping his thick cock in my wetness.

'Mmph,' he moaned.

I didn't take me long to go over the edge. My body shivered and stretched, falling prey to a mind shattering orgasm, as my hips kept rocking back and forth, and as my clit kept gliding along Olu's meaty cock.

'Ohh...yes!'

Olu laughed quietly, using his hands to move my legs apart. I could feel his cock pushing now, instead of just sliding; he was slowly pushing it into my dripping pussy, and I pushed back, ready to start grinding into him, with his sumptuous penis filling me up.

'Ahh...'

I felt a sharp pinching sensation at first, but as he kept pushing, I felt a stretching that made me smile. Olu lifted my hips from the bed, and positioned me on my hands and knees, still pushing slowly, taking his time. I was getting so worked up, that I wanted him to ram it all in at once.

'Olu, please... I need you inside of me...' I cooed.

It was then that I felt him push even further. I was completely full, and I felt as if I had a log rammed up my center.

'Mmm... so nice...' I moaned.

He started moving in and out, still pumping slowly, waiting for me to push back into him. His cock seemed to touch me deeper than it had before, and I felt a sharp spurt of pain every time he pushed all the way in.

'Ow...' I grimaced.

He pulled it out of me, and turned me over.

'What are you doing?' I asked, confused.

'You're not ready for that yet... We'll do it another way...'

'I'm okay...'

'I don't want to hurt you.'

He lounged on his back, pulling me on top of him. He helped me to position myself so that I could easily guide his cock into me. I grasped it, hot and pulsing, wet from my ready pussy. I must have grabbed it too tightly, because Olu winced briefly.

'I'm sorry...' I blushed.

He smiled, arching his hips up, signaling to me that he was ready. He grabbed my hips, holding me as I maneuvered my trembling body down to him, aiming my dripping pussy for his slickened cock. I slowly pushed down, and kept pushing, through another spate of pinching and stretching, until I felt satisfactorily full again.

I looked down at him, grinning as he smiled up at me.

'We are a nice fit...' he winked at me. 'I like this view of you. You're so beautiful, Olivia...'

He pushed his hips up, pressing his cock deeper into me, then, slowly pulled them back, pulling his tantalizing penis out of me a little, but not completely. He did this for a while, until I caught on to his rhythm. He still had a grip on my hips, helping to direct my motions, showing me that I could feel a different type of pleasure if I moved forward and backward, or made circular movements, instead of just bouncing up and down.

'You're amazing, Olu,' I breathed, rocking slowly on his pulsing cock.

At this, he pulled me down to him, so that my swollen breasts were resting against his chiseled chest. My clitoris was jammed against his pelvis, and I squirmed a little, because the feeling was a little too intense at first, but he held me close for a moment, kissing me long and slow.

I'd stopped grinding, so that I could concentrate on the kiss, but Olu took control of the situation by sitting up. Now I was nestled in his lap, and I could wrap my thighs around his waist. He gave me an endless series of erotic, wet kisses, and began pumping his cock into my pussy with an urgency that he hadn't shown before.

He held my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck, still kissing him and caressing his tongue with mine. I had to stop this when he started thrusting harder, because I was moaning loudly with each thrust. I started rotating my hips again, and working my muscles, squeezing and stroking his cock as he pumped away. I giggled a bit as Olu started to moan, and kept up my stroking, feeling another climax coming as his thrusting motions sped up.

I pressed his face into my bosom, mashing my tender nipples into his mouth. He took hold of one and bit it as he came, holding my body against his, and shoving his cock so deep that I felt a spurt of pain again.

My pussy clenched his penis over and over, my body coming in waves of spasms, my clitoris having gained so much sensitivity that each touch felt like a pinprick to my heart.

'Oohh!' I screamed.

'Ahh...' he growled, still pumping into me as his semen began to pool into our laps. I collapsed into his arms, lying on top of him as he sank into the bed.

We lay there for a long time, not speaking, just staring at each other, and touching each other gently. When his attention wandered for a few seconds, I turned to face the window, watching a fresh downpour of rain.

'Are you cursing the rain right now?' I asked him.

'No. If it weren't for the rain, I wouldn't be here with you.' He wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

I sighed, coming back to reality. 'Normally, you would say that we've wasted the day. I could have accomplished a half dozen things, in the time that I've spent loafing... even if I wasn't practicing my music, I could have been studying my lessons.'

He whispered something to me, in French, kissing his way down my neck.

'You see?' I said. 'I don't even know what that means... shows how much I've yet to learn.'

He muttered something else to me in French, running one hand along the curve of my hip, and the other cupping my breast, squeezing it, and fingering the nipple.

'What are you saying?' I was starting to become aroused again; my body was trembling, as if I'd caught a chill.

'In French...' he gave me a soft command, nibbling my earlobe and the tender spot behind it.

I asked him the question again, in French. He answered me slowly, running his hands all over my body, and grinding his sleeping cock into the small of my back all the while.

'I want to make love to you again,' he crooned, in his Yoruba-tinged accent. 'I want to touch you all over your body, and bury myself in your irresistible softness... You drive me wild...'

I listened to him; French was flowing on his voice like a song.

I turned over to face him, and sank beneath him as he mounted me again, kissing me and stroking my awakening pussy with his hand. Soon, he was rubbing his cock against my clit again, mixing his juices with mine. This time, when he began pushing it inside of me, I spread my legs for him, and grasped his ass, pulling him into me.

'Oh, yes... I love the feeling of you inside of me, Olu...'

He laughed, 'I love the feeling of being inside of you.'

I giggled at this, and gripped his body as he thrust deeply into me, already moaning, breathing with each stroke as if he were gasping for air.

'You make me feel incredible...' I whispered to him.

He kissed me, slowing his thrusts for a few minutes to stare into my eyes. His mesmerizing gaze made me feel like jelly inside; my mouth was dry, and I could feel my body flush with heat as he looked at me. Caught up in his penetrating stare, I thought that he wanted to completely consume me.

I closed my eyes, to shake the feeling of being hypnotized. As he kissed my neck, I remembered the night that he'd spent with Henriette, and how she had pleased him... I only hoped that I would be able to learn half of what she knew. An idea occurred to me, and I nervously whispered it to Olu.

'Olu... I want to please you... I'll do anything you want...'

'This is what I want...' he breathed into my ear.

'I can give you more...' I moaned as his cock churned inside me.

'You've given yourself to me... what more could I desire?'

'I want to give...'

'Shh...' He kissed me, raising my legs to rest my ankles on his shoulders. He began a fierce hammering in and out of my sloppy pussy, making me tremble and whimper. My body went through several spasms almost instantly. Olu's cock sent a wave of pleasure surging up through the center of my body, and I cried out, helpless to control myself.

'Oh my god! Ahhh!'

He was soon panting and grunting, injecting me with more of his seed, pushing it so deep with his most powerful thrusts, rendering me completely submissive. I lay beneath him, taking it all in, my pussy slowly massaging his stalk-like cock, making him all but speechless. When he finally finished, he collapsed on top of me, wide-eyed and gasping for breath, still filling my pussy with his throbbing girth. I lowered my legs to wrap them around his waist, enveloping him in my warmth as he drifted off to sleep.

After that afternoon, it proved to be very difficult to find time to spend with each other. There was always someone in the house, what with the preparations for Anna's wedding day. We had several visitors every day, all fussing over Anna, so Olu had to make himself scarce. I'd overheard a conversation that he'd had with my father, with Dad telling Olu in a somber voice that he'd have to go away for a while, at least until Anna and Mark had left for their honeymoon, and all of the guests had left.

I was angry at hearing this, but I couldn't dare say anything. I was afraid that Dad would disown Olu and send him away permanently, if he knew about our affair. Only Henriette had any idea of what we were doing, but I knew that I could trust her. She even helped us, when she could, covering for me when I crept into Olu's bedroom at night, and comforting me when I longed to see him, but wasn't able to.

Olu had been planning to leave the week before the wedding, but there had been some delay in his travel arrangements. So he was still in the house up until the night before the wedding. Olu had announced that he would be sequestered in his room, whenever he was home, so I knew where to find him. But I couldn't get away from the festivities to see him, so I was miserable.

'Why the long face, Olivia?' One of Anna's friends, a bridesmaid, asked me.

'Don't you know that weddings make some people sad?' Another visitor explained. 'Most people are always happy at weddings, but there are a select few that get depressed.'

'She's much too young to be depressed by all this,' the first woman said. 'Just wait until you get to be my age, dear, and then you'll really know what it's like to be depressed at a wedding.'

They laughed, at my expense, so I left the room, tired of being questioned, and prodded and ridiculed. The entire week had been like this. I hadn't had a moment to myself; my practice time had all been lost, and there was always someone new to meet, or someone different to entertain. Anna had decided to put me on display, making me play simple crowd pleasers to her mirthful guests, taking requests as if I was a musician in a bar.

Finally, on the night before the wedding, I threw all caution to the wind, and climbed out of my window to see Olu. He was in bed, with his light out, but he wasn't asleep. I climbed in next to him, wrapping my arms around his hard stomach, and nuzzling my face into his warm back.

I'd surprised him. 'You shouldn't be here...' He immediately turned to face me.

'I hate her... she's a nasty bitch,' I frowned.

'Don't say things like that...'

'It's how I feel.'

'You don't really feel that way... you're only upset.'

'Well, I guess you're really the lucky one... I wish I didn't have to go to this stupid wedding.'

'It's the most important day of your sister's life. You should be nice to her.'

'Most important?' I smirked.

'Anna has always wanted a fine wedding...'

I gave him a curious look, wondering how he knew this, but he didn't explain further.

'Important... she's already given herself...'

'Olivia,' Olu hissed at me. He sounded so serious, that I felt like a rebuked child. 'It will all be over sooner than you think,' he softened his tone, holding me closer.

'I've missed you...' I muttered.

'And so I have you,' he kissed the top of my head.

I hooked my leg onto his hip, so that I could better feel his crotch. Olu's eyes widened slightly, but I still wasn't as close as I wanted to be.

'No...' he moved my leg away, turning his back to me again. 'Go back to bed.'

I'd waited too long for the chance to see him, and I wasn't about to ruin it by returning to my room. I took my gown off, which was the only thing that I'd been wearing. He had on pajama bottoms, despite the heat. I cuddled next to him again, pressing my pert nipples into his sweaty back, and nestling my pelvic bone as close to his ass as I could get it. I put my arms around his waist again, first resting my hands on his meaty thighs, then, moving them around, stroking the cotton of his pants. He immediately shifted a little from the sensation, and cleared his throat, but said nothing.

I moved my hands in and up further, moving closer to his hot crotch. He moved a hand down to grab my probing ones, but he only caught one, and missed the other, as I managed to slip it beneath the fabric. I scratched my fingers lightly through his wiry pubic hair, and wrapped my hand around his sleeping cock. Olu sighed, but did not move to make me stop; he intertwined his fingers with those on my captive hand. I squeezed and stroked his penis, smiling as I felt it grow and harden.

12