From Barbara to Barbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,272 Followers

Other than her breasts, the other part of her anatomy that needed no help from the plastic surgeon's scalpel was nestled between those gorgeous thighs. Even when she was heavy, her vagina was still a work of art. No flesh sculpting needed there, he thought. He saw that she had trimmed her pubic hair to accommodate the extremely high cut exercise outfits they wore at La Costa. She also was looking forward to the day, in the not too distant future, when she would be able to wear a bikini again and she was prepared for it, she had told him. He loved it when the lips were engorged, when they were coated with the juices that her glands had produced especially to make it easier for a cock to enter her. He loved it when they flared open, inviting, pulsing and ready.

He stopped kissing her and took a swollen nipple in his mouth and nibbled on it. She moaned and held his head like a baby's. She knew that he would soon switch to the other breast and he did. He knew exactly what she liked. He kissed the bottom of each booby before he began his journey to her mound. She knew that it would take two or three minutes and then he would stop to carefully pay attention to her navel which he did. She was positive that his fingers would part her lips as he kissed her tummy and he did. She knew from experience that he would insert first one finger and then two and that they would explore whatever they could reach inside. Then, as expected, he moved them in and out in a fucking motion until he brought her to her first orgasm. She wasn't surprised but expected for him the place her legs over his shoulders and then use his tongue as a spear that cleaved her lips and entered her vagina as deeply as possible. He would make her climax two times, two more wonderful orgasms before he replaced his tongue with his hard cock.

She knew that it would be wonderful and it was. Neither of them were surprised when he placed her legs over his shoulders for the first time in years. She had never been more limber. "Oh Gordon, you don't know how much I've missed this. Oh, it feels so good. You're so big, so hard, fuck me. Oh, Ohhh, Ahhh that's it, that's it, don't stop . . . don't stop . . . mmmmm . . . don't cum yet. She pounded against him and matched him stroke for stroke.

For his part Gordon loved the feeling of sinking balls deep into her sopping pussy. He loved the feel of her juices on his thighs. He loved her legs over his shoulders. He loved to make her cum. He couldn't imagine being married to a sexless woman, but he had been, hopefully she would never again revert to that Barbara. He did his very best to prolong his climax. He wanted to make it last, for this night to be special and memorable for both of them. What she was doing to his cock, and his mind, was something not even a pro like Marlene could do. This Barbara was freer and more enthusiastic than even the old Barbara. Finally, he had reached the point where he couldn't hold off. His climax was explosive. Hers shattering.

It didn't take long for an exhausted Gordon to fall into a very deep sleep.

As she listened to his heavy steady breathing, Barbara found that she couldn't sleep. A myriad of thoughts were dancing around inside her brain. She tossed and turned. The lovemaking with Gordon had been wonderful but in some ways she realized that what Susan had said just might be true. Sex with her handsome husband was comfortable but it was also predictable. There wasn't anticipation of the unknown, but anticipation of what she knew was to come. It wasn't bad, in fact it was fantastic but there were no surprises. Could Susan, Susan the slut, possibly be right. Could she recapture the feelings of her youth by being with a different man, with different men?

As the sun was rising, she quietly slipped out of bed while Gordon was still sleeping soundly. She fixed a light breakfast, fruit, croissants and steaming cups of coffee. When she walked back into the bedroom carrying the breakfast tray, the fragrances teased his nostrils and helped to nudge him awake.

As he stretched she said, "good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning yourself, gorgeous. Last night was fantastic."

"For me too," she replied.

They ate the berries and french breakfast pastries, then slowly sipped their coffee. She had been sitting on the edge of the bed in her black negligee. When he sat his empty cup on the night stand he said, "take that off and get back in bed."

She dropped the flimsy garment to the carpeted floor and slid back into the warm bed beside him. For the first time in years they were about to make love for the second time in just a few hours. He was hard and eager, she was wet and ready. But this morning he wouldn't enter her vagina, only her mouth. She took him in as deeply as possible and then used the muscles of her jaw and the insides of her mouth to bring him almost to a climax. "Oh, baby, that's enough, let me in."

Barbara remembered Susan's challenge. Let him cum in your mouth but don't even think about spitting it out, swallow it and let him know that you loved. She didn't relinquish his shaft even when he said, "stop honey, I'm getting too close, let me put it in you."

She starred into his eyes and shook her head. She could feel him stiffen and actually her tongue, that was swabbing the back of his cock, felt his load rushing through the tube underneath his penis and then it erupted deep inside her mouth. With her hand she milked the last drop. The thick salty fluid wasn't in her oral cavity for very long. She accepted Susan's challenge and swallowed every drop.

Gordon thought he might just die. He never expected her to do that. Maybe he had misjudged her. She actually swallowed his cum and seemed pleased with herself for doing it. While she didn't have a climax she was, in a different way, satisfied. She was satisfied with herself for doing something that was different. This was a first time. It had been exciting. How many sexual firsts could there be for a husband and a wife who had been married as long as they had been married?

Gordon too was wondering just how far this different Barbara might go? The exercise, diet and surgery had brought out a new woman, not just physically but obviously sexually as well. Susan must have filled her head with raunchy thoughts and ideas. "Honey, I'm flying to New York City in a couple of weeks. Why don't you fly with me? We haven't done that for a long time. We can catch a play, you can shop and jog in Central Park and, who knows, we might find other exciting things to do."

"Oh, that sounds great. I can't wait."

It didn't take long for Barbara to get back in the routine of things. She had recovered faster than she expected. She walked for a couple of days and then began jogging again. She had no difficulty in sticking with the maintenance diet that they had recommended at La Costa. Because Megan was back at college, she was able to spend an hour every day in the nude lounging at the poolside. And, every night they made love.

By the time they departed for New York City, there was no evidence that she had undergone surgery. Chapter 8

They checked in at the Carlisle just in time to make early dinner reservations and arrange for tickets to a popular Broadway show. Dinner at the Quilted Giraffe on Third Avenue was perfect. They arrived at the theater on 43rd Street just as the curtain was being raised. She felt like Gordon was courting her. The show was wonderful. When the performance was over, they decided not to take cab back to the hotel but to walk slowly, hand-in-hand like young lovers. Gordon checked his watch, saw that it was a few minutes before 11:00. "Barbara, are you ready to call it a night?"

"I'm not really tired if that's what you mean, why do ask?"

"One of the guys in the New York office told me about this club, kind of wild club. I was wondering if you would like to go there, just to check it out?"

"Is it a disco?" She asked.

"He said that they dance there but that it's a private club . . . anything goes."

Now this is interesting, thought Barbara. "I'm still not following you Gordy." They had stopped walking.

Without further explanation about the club he said, "we can check it out if you want to." He hoped that he wouldn't regret his suggestion. If she was up for it, and they did go, he sure hoped that they wouldn't run into Ron and Nancy.

"I'm game," she said enthusiastically, "if we don't like it we can always leave."

He flagged down a cab and in five minutes they were in front of the club that he had been in twice before. She followed him to the window where he extracted some bills and signed something. She wasn't quite prepared for the crowd of couples, most of whom seemed to wearing dark green towels for some reason. The men wearing the towels were barefoot, most of the women wore high heels.

He directed her to the lounge area and said, "wait here, I'll get us a couple of drinks."

She sat down on the same sofa that Gordon had been setting on when he met Ron and then Nancy months before. She was shocked at what was playing on the big TV. It was a porno movie. A black man was fucking a beautiful blonde woman. My God, she thought, there must be some kind of a camera trick because everyone knew that men's genitals didn't come in that size. She wasn't a prude and this wasn't the first time that she had seen a hardcore video but it was the first time, however, that half a dozen other people, whom she had never even met, were raptly watching it too. She did her best to act nonchalant. Gordon returned, handed her a glass and sat down beside her.

"Okay, Gordon tell me what kind of club this is?"

"Bill called it was a swinger's club," he answered quietly while looking at his drink, not at her. "Shall we walk around and see what it's like?"

"Let me finish my drink first." So, her husband had asked her to accompany him on this trip. They left three days before he had business to conduct. They had the weekend to themselves. He had guided them, purposefully, to this place. Did that mean that he wanted them to participate in what goes on here, whatever that might be?

They sat their empty glasses on the bar, held hands and began their exploration. The dance floor was crowded. Two couples were in the swimming pool. On the pool deck a nude woman, laying on a massage table, was getting a massage from a bare-chested black masseur. Barbara saw two couples walk down a hall, enter a room and close the door. As they walked down the same hall she noticed that most of the doors were closed. Behind the two doors that weren't closed were small rooms with mattresses completely covering the floors. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know the sole purpose of those rooms.

In the locker room area, she saw two or three couples undressing and wrapping their nude bodies in the large green towels. Along the walls of an open group room were a dozen couples. Some were just watching, others were making out and still others were wildly fucking. At the circular stairway a couple stepped past them and began their ascent. Barbara started to follow them up when a black man wearing a black T-shirt, who must have been a bouncer or something like that, stopped her. "Sorry honey, no street clothes allowed up there."

"What's up there?" she asked.

"It's for couple only." answered the black man. "It's the busiest part of the club. You'll have to see for yourself." She thought that his look was more of a leer than a smile.

"So, what do you think?" Gordon asked as they returned to the lounge area with fresh drinks.

"I never knew there were places like this. Sheltered living, I guess. Susan would sure feel right at home here, wouldn't she?" Barbara laughed thinking of her friend being let loose in this place.

"I imagine she would," Gordon replied. "What about you, what do you think of this place, Babs?"

"Kind of tacky. A strange crowd. I mean, they must range in age from early twenties to late sixties. I saw a couple walking around who must have been seventy." She took a sip of her drink. "Also, in appearance the range is about as extreme. I've seen some handsome men and beautiful women but I've also seen couples who were very unattractive. "What do you think of this place Gordon?"

"I think it's kind of exciting. About as different from our daily lives as it could be. Something new." He paused and seemed to be thinking about her question then said, "I guess, I kind of like it?"

"I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want to stay? If we stay, do you want us to change our clothes? If we do that do you want us to go upstairs?" She seemed somewhat exasperated as she said, "I can't read your mind Gordon. You'll have to tell me what you want to happen."

"It might be fun to stick around. Change clothes, sort of go with the flow, see what happens."

So that's it, she thought. He didn't have to beat her over the head to make her understand. He wanted them to change into the signature green towels. He wanted them to explore the upstairs space together. And, then what? She stood up, reached for his hand and walked back to the locker room. Another black man wearing the club's black T-shirt handed her a key to a locker and asked for their first names. There was no possibility of modesty in this cramped room. She saw two other couples disrobing as she slipped off her jacket and hung it in the small locker. Gordon was taking off his shoes as she up-zipped the black dress and let it fall to the floor. By the time her bra and panties were in the locker, Gordon was also naked.

Gordon, the black attendant and the two couples stopped what they were doing and openly starred at her. She was tempted to cover her breasts and pubis but she fought the temptation. She saw that Gordon was smiling. He was proud of her. He didn't seem to be upset that the other men ogled her, actually, he seemed to like it. Confidently, she reached up on the shelf, took two of the folded towels and tossed one to Gordon. She wrapped hers around her and tucked in a corner above her breasts.

They watched couples dancing for a few minutes. Then without saying a word they walked to the staircase. Her high heels joined others at the foot of the stairway. Gordon's view surpassed the one he had seen the night that Nancy preceded him up the same stairway. This time it was Barbara's ass that was two feet in front of his face. By the time she reached the second floor, more than half of each tanned cheek was exposed. She teasingly pulled the makeshift hem down.

She was overwhelmed by what awaited them upstairs. People were packed in liked sardines in a can. It was difficult to move. When her eyes adjusted to the dim red glow she saw that most of the people at the club weren't in the lounge, they weren't dancing or in the group room or the swimming pool, they were jammed in this space. Gordon took her hand and tried his best to lead the way toward the rear of the second floor. However, to get there they had to squeeze by dozens of people crowding the hall and spilling out from the rooms on both sides. It was like running a gauntlet, thought Barbara. A gauntlet of reaching, exploring naughty hands. They hadn't moved a foot before the first hand caressed her ass. As they inched forward, other hands touched her shoulders, her waist and fondled her swollen breasts. She wasn't claustrophobic but she was finding it hard to breath.

Gordon's destination was the loft area that overlooked the pool. When he was with Nancy the space had been open, this night there were already several couples there. At the end of the hall was a small open room. An attractive oriental couple, also wearing the familiar green towels, was sitting on the floor covered with mattresses and leaning back against the wall. Gordon led Barbara into the room and dropped to the floor next to the woman. Barbara sat down on the other side of him.

The woman on Gordon's right pressed her hip against his. Barbara was doing the same thing. He was sandwiched between a cute stranger and his beautiful wife. He leaned to Barbara and kissed her. Her lips were hot, wet and compliant. Barbara saw the woman on the other side of Gordon place her hand on his thigh, an invitation. He didn't remove it or even acknowledge the woman's touch. He touched Barbara's thigh and she slightly parted her legs. Then, Barbara saw his hand touch the other woman's leg in the same place. The three of them scooted down in unison until they were prone. The other woman's husband remained seated, propped against the wall, intensely watching the three of them. When Gordon broke the kiss, Barbara touched his shoulder and gently pushed him towards the other woman. He looked into her eyes for confirmation. Almost imperceptibly, Barbara nodded.

Gordon leaned over and kissed the pretty stranger. Her lips opened and her tongue probed his wet mouth. While he was kissing the woman on his right, Gordon touched Barbara's breast through the terry cloth with his left hand. At the same time his right hand touched the smaller breast of the Asian woman. Though her breasts were smaller than his wife's, her nipples were huge. Soon, the action of his hands caused both of the women's towels to come loose. Within a minute both women were completely nude, laying on the towels that had been their only covering. Gordon broke the kiss and leaned to his wife and began to kiss her again. Barbara knew that the moisture on his lips and in his mouth, at least some of it, was the other woman's saliva.

Gordon pulled his towel loose, dropped it and joined the women in their nudity. Now, they were still laying on their backs and he was between them laying on his stomach. He alternated his kisses but his hands were democratic. Each breast and each nipple received equal and simultaneous treatment. Then his hands moved lower. He rubbed their tummies then touched the pubic hair, the trimmed sparse hair above his wife's cleft and the full black, silky hair that surrounded the other woman's vagina. His fingers parted their lips and probed until they touched two swollen clits. Barbara's was bigger than he ever remembered and bigger than the oriental woman's. Then his fingers entered, concurrently, two wet, hungry pussies. He repeated the actions of his right hand that he knew would produce a predictable response, a climax from his wife, very soon, with his left hand and a new partner whose reaction was unknown to him.

Barbara saw that a crowd had gathered at the opening of the room. There must have been five or six people packed tight watching and waiting. She knew that they could see Gordon's fingers as the moved in and out of both of them. Even though she had an audience she couldn't help but spread her legs wider and bend her left knee to make it easier for him. She felt the liquid ooze from her body as it coated his fingers. She heard the moans of the other woman and knew that Gordon's fingers must be working their magic on this new, different flesh. She looked over at the woman's husband who hadn't moved but who watched everything that was happening to his wife. The sighs from the other woman and the skillful movement of her husband's fingers brought Barbara to an orgasm.

Gordon didn't want to cum. Well, he didn't want to cum yet. He had just brought his wife and this oriental lady to climaxes. It was time to do more. He moved his body over his wife and between her legs but before he could enter her she whispered in his ear, "do her, Gordy."

"What?" He whispered back.

"You heard me," she said quietly, "I want you to do her . . . I want you to fuck her . . . I want to watch you fuck her."

bobfr
bobfr
1,272 Followers