From Barbara to Barbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers

He waited for a minute then climbed over his wife's leg to the waiting woman. When he was between her legs she scooted down even farther and bent her knees. She reached for his cock and was happily surprised by its length and girth. She brought it to her opening and he pushed forward.

Barbara was on fire. A fire that was usually extinguished, at this stage of their love making, by Gordon ramming his shaft inside her and fucking her until he couldn't hold back a second longer. But Gordon was very busy. The moans and sighs were coming from the other woman, not from her. When Gordon left her and went to the other woman her own legs were still splayed. Every member of the audience that had gathered at the opening of the small room could see her wet swollen lips and the opening to her empty pussy. She looked at the people who were now focused on Gordon's broad back and what they could see under him of the oriental woman who was matching him stroke for stroke. But not everyone was watching the fucking couple.

A tall dark man with long grey hair to his shoulders, who must and been from India or Pakistan, could have cared less what the couple was doing. His eyes hadn't looked at anything but the beautiful blonde, who was now alone. Their eyes locked for the briefest moment. He waited for her to turn towards her husband or close her legs. Either action would have been a signal to him that she wanted to be left alone. But she didn't close her legs or turn towards the couple locked together. She kept looking directly at him. He entered the room, tore off his towel and dropped to his knees in the exact spot that Gordon had vacated moments before.

Barbara has having a hard time breathing as the man lowered himself. She felt the curly hair on his brown thighs as they brushed her smooth inner thighs. He leaned down and his lips touched hers. She could taste a mixture of cigarettes and aged scotch. This wasn't a familiar mouth but it was doing things to her mouth that were exciting beyond words. She didn't even know the name of the man who was between her legs and kissing her, yet her body was responding enthusiastically to him. She knew she was gushing, aching, ready and willing. She reached down between them and came in contact with his nest of coarse black pubic hair. Then they encountered the base of his shaft. She thought that something was wrong. This wasn't familiar, this was very different than Gordon's. Different and much, much wider. There was no way her fingers could encircle it. Then she moved her hand up towards the tip of the giant penis. It couldn't possibly be that long, could it? It was. It was far longer than the one she had seen in the pornographic video downstairs, longer than anything, anything human that is, that she could have imagined. There was skin covering the plum size head, Gordon was circumcised.

Barbara's thigh was suddenly jammed into Gordon's side. Gordon broke the kiss and looked to his right. He shouldn't have been surprised by what he saw because he had done almost everything possible to make it happen, but he was still very surprised. His wife was laying under another man. She was enthusiastically returning the stranger's kisses. He saw that the man hadn't entered her yet though he was about to. As he looked between their bodies he thought that the dim light must be playing tricks on him. That couldn't possibly be a penis in the small hand of his wife, could it? A mixture of feelings washed over him. He was unbelievably excited but a little jealous and very worried at the same time. If what he saw between the man's legs wasn't an illusion, he couldn't imagine how Barbara's tight sheath could possibly accommodate what she was holding in her hand.

Barbara's thoughts were the same as Gordon's. The man was rutting against her. He put his mouth to her ear and said, with a clipped English accent, "put it in baby, put it in."

She moved it to her cleft and rubbed it up and down covering it with her juices and transferring his precum to her slit, then placed it directly at her opening. He pushed, gently, but the head didn't pop in. She pushed back, her body still resisted the head that was much bigger than the one to which it was accustomed, the one buried deep inside the cute oriental woman laying next to her. Barbara was perspiring and gasping for breath but determined. As their bodies adjusted, she felt the huge head enter her. Then, he moved very slowly an inch or two, then he stopped and she adjusted. It was Barbara who moved next and absorbed another three inches. Her lips were stretched as tightly as possible around the brown shaft of the stranger, a man whose name she didn't even know. She lifted her feet from the mattress covered floor. Her thighs cradled his body. Together they made it possible for four more inches to enter her. The cudgel pushed her cervix out of the way and went past it and hit bottom. She caught her breath and felt that there were several more inches outside her body, she didn't see how she could possibly take anymore.

The man pushed until she said, "oh, take it easy, stop . . . it's . . . it's hurting."

Gordon stopped moving when he heard his wife say, "it's hurting." What was he to do? Should he tell the man to stop? What had he gotten them into? Then, before he could say or do anything he heard a different plea.

"Oh yes, that's it . . . easy, just a little more . . . oh that feels so fucking good . . . ahhh . . . a little more, go slow . . . be easy . . . you're so biggg."

Barbara's vagina was adjusting, the flesh at the very back of her pussy was yielding. The elasticized flesh was being pushed and prodded by the huge shaft. Her glands were working overtime to help by providing the necessary lubrication. Fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch her body absorbed more and more of his penis. Even though it was uncomfortable, she wanted it all, every inch and so she urged him on. She had heard that most of the vaginal nerve endings were near the opening. Well maybe there was something wrong with her, she thought, because the exploring penis was exciting nerve endings deep inside her that had never been touched before. "Don't stop . . . keep going, more . . . more . . . more . . . please give me more," she begged.

"There isn't anymore," said the man. He rested on his elbows so as not to crush her and to let her get used to the complete impalement. His pubic bone was smashed against hers. Then, so slowly, he withdrew a few inches and dropped down again. Each stroke nearly knocked the breath out of Barbara who was synchronizing her own movements with his. She reached to her right and found Gordon's hand which she gripped tightly, her nails digging into his palm.

It was hard for Gordon to concentrate on the cute oriental woman. His wife, who was laying on her back right next to him, was being fucked by a giant penis attached to a foreigner neither of them knew and she was loving it. Without missing a stroke, he leaned over and began to kiss his wife as he was fucking the woman beneath him. In some way the four people were joined in an erotic dance that was being watched by the small but growing audience. The intensity of the situation proved to be too much for Gordon. The warm wet pussy and the movements of its owner, the passionate kissing of his wife, the signals she was communicating with her hand to his hand and the sounds emitted by his wife in the throes of passion took him over the edge. He stopped kissing Barbara and announced, "Oh, Oh, here it comes, I'm cumming."

His climax took Barbara over the edge as well. Her cries were muffled by her new lover as he quickly covered the mouth that Gordon had relinquished. She could feel the stranger's penis begin to pulse and his large body stiffen. It didn't seem as if he would ever stop, he just kept cumming and cumming. Barbara expected the man's huge cock to shrink because he had just climaxed but it didn't shrink and become flacid, it remained hard as a rock. Then, he started moving again slowly, then faster and harder. His cock was coated with his own ejaculate and Barbara's fluids which were now leaking out of her and soaking the mattress.

Gordon rolled off his own partner. Unlike the man who was pounding into his willing wife, his cock did shrink and pop out of the used cunt. The cute oriental crawled to her husband who welcomed her into his arms. Gordon felt like a third wheel. His wife was now totally occupied. There wasn't a free hand to squeeze or lips to kiss. She was being passionately kissed and her hands were moving over his back, his shoulders and clutching his ass. She was matching and meeting every stroke. The lips of her vagina were gripping the pounding cock as tightly as possible. With each out stroke they held on distended and stretched out half an inch. The pool of their mixed juices that had puddled beneath their writhing bodies was widening.

There were no time-outs, they didn't take a break. They did alter the pace of the intercourse as they adjusted their positions. Slow, fast, loving and intense. It didn't stop for nearly an hour. At last, Barbara's body brought him to another climax, a final climax. They were both soaked in perspiration. Her hair was wet and matted. She was sore but so stimulated that a warm breeze across her clit would have taken her off like a shot.

The crowd disbanded. Somehow the man disengaged himself, grabbed his towel and disappeared. "Put it in baby, you put it in" and "there isn't any more" were the only words that he had spoken to her. She didn't even know his name. She didn't know where he lived, what he did for a living. She didn't even know if he was a nice or decent person. What she did know was that he was a wonderful lover with an enormous cock and Olympic-class staying power.

When Gordon took her in his arms, a new emotion overcame her. She felt terribly guilty. She was the one who had pushed Gordon to the other woman. She was the one who could have closed her legs, rolled towards Gordon and the woman and prevented any involvement with the man with the giant penis.

They were alone, cuddled in the corner of the small room. She began to softly sob. "What's wrong honey, wasn't it any good?" He asked.

"You saw. You know that it was great for me, at least physically. But, Gordy, I'm so sorry for what I did. Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you? There isn't anything to forgive. We were both responsible for what happened and I don't have any regrets, do you?"

"Yes, I do. I pushed you to that woman. Until then, it was just fun. It would have been okay if you had made love to me but, for some reason, I wanted you to be with her. I'm so sorry. And, I didn't do anything to stop that guy, I guess he was from India, anyway, the guy with the freakish cock. In fact, I encouraged him."

Gordon felt like shit. She hadn't been responsible for anything that happened . After all, he wanted it to happen. If anyone needed to beg for forgiveness, it was him, not her. For a year he had been buying Marlene's pussy and twice before he had been the man who had fucked another's wife in that very club. "Honey, there's something that I have to tell you. Let's go downstairs, freshen up and find a cozy corner where we can be alone and talk." A half hour later, Barbara said, "Now let me get this straight. For nearly a year, every time that you've come to New York City on business, you've been with this prostitute . . ."

"She's an escort, Barbara."

"I don't see the difference but okay. So you've been with this escort, this Marlene woman, several times and you've been here two times as a single man even though single men supposedly aren't allowed. Is that about right?"

"Yes it is and, like I told you, I'm sorry. There isn't anything more that I can say about it. I shouldn't have done what I did, there isn't any excuse, but I had to tell you. I hope I haven't hurt you." He was silent for a minute and she didn't fill the void by speaking. "You know Barbara, I could have kept my mouth shut and you would never have known but when you told me that you thought you were responsible for everything that happened here tonight, I realized that I needed to set the record straight."

Barbara felt less guilty than she had been feeling but more confused than ever before in her life. She realized that Gordon was an attractive healthy man and that she hadn't been attractive to him for many years. Now, in the period of four months, all that had changed. She couldn't completely square things in the club but she realized she could start. She saw that it was nearly 1:00 in the morning. They had been sitting at a corner table since they had returned from freshening up. "Gordy, I forgive you. What time does this place close?"

"I think on Fridays it's four in the morning, maybe later. I've never been here on a Friday. Why do you ask?"

Barbara smiled. "No reason. I was just wondering. I'm going to go get a drink and walk around. I'll catch up with you later, okay?"

He obviously wasn't invited to accompany her on her "walk around." He watched her walk to the bar, order a drink and talk with the black bartender. He wanted to be unobtrusive but he didn't want her to be out of his sight for a second. He saw her take her drink and walk to the edge of the crowded dance floor. After a couple of minutes, she walked away. Then his heart almost stopped as the man that she had been with upstairs approached her, he was coming from the direction of the pool. He kissed her cheek and held her hands with both of his. Apparently he had been swimming to cool off because his long hair was drenched. They talked for a few minutes and he saw her nod her head in agreement.

Barbara was surprised when she ran into the man who she had been with. For some reason she thought that he had left the club. "Oh, I'm so glad you're still here my beautiful friend. Things were so intense up there that I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Rashid, from Pakistan. My American friends call me Rash. I'm an anesthesiologist in New Jersey."

"I'm Barbara, we live in Chicago."

"Barbara, a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. Barbara, there is someone that I want you to meet. I was telling him about you in the pool just a few minutes ago. Why don't you find us a table and I'll get my friend. Would that be okay?"

"I can find us a table, I guess it would be alright."

Gordon saw the man turn and walk rapidly back toward the pool. He walked towards the bar as he saw his wife walk back to the lounge area. He felt like a peeping tom as he watched her every move but he couldn't help himself. He saw her sit down at an empty small round table and wait.

Gordon saw the two of them before she did. The man she had been with upstairs walked to the bar. With him was a tall black man who looked like an NFL running back. His broad chest was chisled, his skin as black as the night, his head shaved. After they got their drinks they walked to the table where Barbara was sitting and joined her. He saw them actually politely shake hands after they were introduced. They talked for a few minutes like three longtime friends. Two or three times Barbara laughed, then he saw her nod her head in the affirmative. The three of them stood up, left their glasses on the table and walked towards the hall with the private rooms on each side of it. This was the busiest time in the morning and all of the doors were closed except for the one at the very end. Barbara entered first followed by the man she had been with earlier and then his black friend. Gordon's heart was in his throat as the door closed behind them. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 1:15 in the morning.

Chapter 9

Okay Barbara, you got yourself into this, she thought as the door closed behind them, and Len, Rashid's friend, locked it. Almost immediately after the two men had joined her at the small round table in the lounge, Rashid said, "this is my friend Lenox, call him Len. Len's . . . well let's just say he's in business for himself. I told him that you had taken every inch of my cock. He didn't believe me. Tell him it is true."

She had been embarrassed but confirmed it. "I can't say that it was easy, but . . . but yes it's true."

"Oh fuck, I would have loved to have seen that. I was with Rashid's wife at the time, sorry I missed it. Rash and I caught up in the pool and he told me about you. Let me ask you Barbara, are you finished for the night?"

"I'm not tired, if that's what you mean," she said almost demurely.

He chuckled then said, "well, not being tired is important for what I have in mind but what I really meant is are you ready to go again?"

She didn't answer immediately then seemed to make up her mind and said, "let me finish my drink." She thought that Lenox wanted her for himself. She didn't know that he had something else in mind. All three of them emptied their glasses at about the same time and left them on the table. She saw Gordon intensely watching her every move though he pretended not to.

"All set?" Rashid asked.

She nodded her head then stood up. She was somewhat surprised when Rashid led the way to the room. The room was very small with the wall opposite the door completely covered by a mirror. They were standing on the mattress covered floor which had pillows strewn about on its surface. As soon as the door closed behind them and was locked Len said, "Okay Barbara, let me see this killer bod that Rash bragged about."

She hesitated for just a moment and then dropped her towel to the floor. "My God Barbara, you're a babe," said the black man, "you're a stone-cold fox, you're not a Barbara, you're a Barbie Doll."

She crossed her arms and boldly said, "all right, you've seen me, now it's your turn, let me see you."

As two more towels were dropped to the floor, she stepped out of her heels. There were three naked people standing, expectantly looking at each other, each waiting for someone to make the first move. She couldn't help but notice that both of the men were becoming aroused. Susan was right, it was a thrill to have these experienced men, who should have been finished for the night, demonstrate how much they wanted her just by looking at her. Involuntarily blood was engorging the two penises; Len's was impressive, Oh, not in the same class as Rash, she thought, but who was? Nevertheless, his black cock reminded her of the one she had seen earlier in the video downstairs. She was surprised to see that he didn't have any pubic hair, not a single strand. She had never heard of men who shaved down there.

Gordon didn't know what he would do to keep busy while Barbara was occupied. He paced the entire first floor trying to appear relaxed but he was far from relaxed, he was like a cat on a hot tin roof. He watched the dancing couples for a few minutes and, under any other circumstance, he would have been turned on by their action but he found himself distracted, thinking about what was happening in the small room at the end of the hall. He noticed couples entering and leaving the other private rooms off the hall where the room Barbara was in was located. There was a stream of people, clad in the green towels, climbing and descending the small staircase. He sat down on a small bench near the pool and watched a pretty, dark haired brown skinned woman get a massage.

Behind the closed door of the small room at the end of the hall, Len closed the space between himself and Barbara, took her in his black arms and began to kiss her. She opened her lips and welcomed his probing tongue. They lowered to the mattress and Rash joined them. The men's hands were touching breasts and thighs and between her legs. As someone's fingers traced the lips, she wondered if Rash's huge cock had left her open and gapping? She didn't know her own anatomy as well as she should have because within a minute or two, after Rash's shaft slipped out of her pussy, the flesh had returned to exactly how it had been before the amazing entry. Her vagina had a memory, it hadn't been torn, the muscles hadn't been damaged. If anything, the pounding had caused the tender tissue to swell and her pussy actually felt tighter to the exploring fingers than it would have had it not surrounded Rash's huge shaft earlier.

bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers