From Beach To Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RWHWife
RWHWife
13 Followers

"15 minutes to what?" I asked. I knew. I didn't know the details - but I knew. 15 minutes till more cock. Yummmmm.

"Am I allowed to suck your dick on the way Baby" I asked, opening the trench coat to expose my perky breasts. "Hmmm - 15 minutes - I bet I can get a mouth full of your cock juice by then..."

"All yours Sweetie" he said with a big big grin...

10 minutes into the drive I was feeling the fresh coke rush and sucking cock with reckless abandon. All the while knowing that my loving husband was taking me somewhere to get fucked again. More strange warm dick to slip between my lips. I was completely wet again... In complete whore mode... frenzied with desire and lust...

Tim sat me up as the car came to a halt... We were parked in someone's driveway. I was expecting, I guess, another hotel. He handed me the cell phone. "The number's in - just press send. When he answers - say only this to him... Is your cock hard?"

Hot flashes flooded over me - I could feel my palms sweating as I waited for a voice on the other end.

"Hello" - a deep sexy kind voice...

"Is your cock hard?"

"Take off your trench coat Becky. Leave it with Tim. Step out of the car and stand in front of it. I'll be there in just a moment to fuck you. Tim wants to watch this time..." Click... Silence... my heart raced...

"Oh my God Tim - I'm going to fuck this guy in his d-r-I-v-e-w-a-y!? And you're going to watch it happen!?"

"Look around - do you see any neighbors...?"

"Well... No..."

"Here he comes - enjoy Baby..."

I took off the coat and stepped out of the car... As I stepped towards the front he came into the light of the headlights. He was naked. I didn't recognize him. I hadn't asked this time who it was...

He had a warm and kind smile. He hugged me and told me his name was Berry.

That's it - no other words were said... He pressed his lips against mine and carefully laid me down on the car. He held both my ankles in one hand and used the other to push aside the thin strip of panty that was in his way. I felt his big thick dick inch by inch work it's way into me... When he was all the way in he held each foot by the heel of my shoe - up high and spread apart enough for me to watch him buck at me... this was different that anything I'd ever experienced or imagined. This wasn't like being with Tim, or even Frank. There was no softness to this act - there was no gestures of pleasantry. He had a big hard dick & he wanted pussy. I was just being Fucked, Used, Cocked...

And it felt good...

Berry pulled his cock out of me & took my hands... He pulled me down off of the hood of the car and led me to the window where Tim had sat, watching his wife get it. He bent me over and I felt Tim's tongue and Berry's cock enter me at the same time. Time held me tight and kissed me hard as Berry's thrusts became harder & harder.

The car began to rock...

"Do you like that cock Baby?" Tim whispered into my ear in the tone that a man would only talk to a whore in...

"He's givin it to me good Baby... Yes, I like it, my pussy's soooo wet... Can you hear it... Can you hear it getting filled with that nice dick??!!"

I Loved the feeling of holding on to my husband, feeling his warm breath against my neck, knowing that he was as turned on by this as I was. It was so erotic. I wanted to take it a step further...

"I want you in my mouth Tim... let me feel it from both ends... Come on Baby..."

To late... As soon as the words left my lips Berry began moaning and tensing. He gripped my hips firmly as he began to come... Lifting me up almost off the ground... It was warm... Felt good... Instantly I came too. A small, quick orgasm. Enough, though, to give me that dazed euphoric feeling...

"Come on Sweetie - we've been greedy - there's folks waiting inside for you" Berry said with a big smile as he picked me up off my feet and began walking towards the front door.

"WHAT?? What do you mean "folks" inside waiting for me?" The car door shut and I heard Tim's footsteps, I looked over Berry's shoulder and reached out for my husband...

"Don't worry Becky, I'm right behind you." He was grinning like a kid with a brand new toy. Beside himself, obviously, that he's orchestrated this entire evening.

We entered into a foyer & I told Berry to put me down! I went to Tim and hugged him - told him I'd had a wonderful time tonight but that I think I'd had enough. He asked Berry to get me a robe or something and hugged me to calm my nerves.

"Becky, I've had a great time tonight also - and I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself. I have no objection to going home right this minute, if that's what you want. But just let me tell you that everyone involved tonight knows that you've/we've never done anything like this before. Every single one of them, including Frank & Berry understood that it might not happen. At the first sign of objection from you they were all prepared to back away, instantly - and turn the evening in a totally different direction. There's food inside, already prepared, some drinks and 3 nice gentleman. We can either go inside, relax, have something to eat & drink & just socialize, or we can go home right now. Completely up to you. Everyone will understand and there will be no hard feelings. Just tell me what to do - & we'll do it."

"Well, I am pretty hungry..".

Tim laughed... "Yeah - I think you've worked up an appetite tonight..."

"Okay then. Let's eat and just be polite. Then we'll go home okay?"

"You got it Baby..."

"Did you say 3 guys????"

Another laugh from Tim & a pat on the butt "Yep!"

Tim went on in to explain things while Berry showed me to the bathroom in his master bedroom.

There's coke in the drawer next to the bed if you're interested. Help yourself. I'm going on in to the den. I'm starving."

He kissed me on the cheek & then gave me my privacy. I had to pee like crazy but right after that when straight to the drawer next to the bed. He had a lot and I took more than I probably should have. But I love the stuff & he did say to "help myself" :).

I took a shower. Figured Berry wouldn't mind. Found a silky kimono type robe in his closet & headed out to the den. Knowing full well as I walked down that hall that the coke and changed my mind. I wanted more cock tonight - and I was damn sure gonna get it :).

I listened through the partially open doorway to the conversations going on. I listened long enough to hear the names of the three men I'd not yet met. I untied the robe and began massaging my clit as I listened. John had a deep warm voice. Talked very slow, very deliberate. Sounded very confident of himself. Mark sounded young. Talked with a lot of slang, lot of catchy phrases. And Robert, I was sure, was black.

How did I want to do this? Tim had probably already told all of them it was off. I knew what I wanted. Would Tim be okay with it?

"Robert", I called. "Would you come in here please." You could have heard a pin drop :).

"Yes Ma'am" he replied. No sooner had he stepped through the doorway than I had taken hold of his hand, placed in inside the robe on my breast and locked my lips into his. Instant wetness between my legs. I'd never been with a black man. I loved the feel of his full lips against mine. The thought of his naked body excited me. I unzipped him and reached into his pants. With my fingers wrapped around his semi-rigid cock I called out to the others...

"John, Mark, I'd like you both to join us in about 20 minutes or so, I'll let you know when, Okay?"

All I heard from the other room as I walked down the hall with Robert was...

"Oh my God!!" It was Tim's voice. A little ruckus followed, sounded like they were in there high-fiving it :).

"I'm sure I speak for the others too when I say I'm glad you changed your mind. We've never met, but Tim sent us pictures. You are one sexy woman Becky." Robert said as he moved everywhere I moved, keeping his hands on my body...

"I had a little help" I said, glancing down at the coke, but I'm glad too. It doesn't make you do things you don't want to do, just allows you to do the things you want, deep down. I'll be right back." I said as I headed for the bathroom... "I need just a little bit more if you don't mind"

"Hell I don't mind Baby"

"No - I mean off the head of your cock"

"Well now that I d-e-f-n-a-t-e-l-y don't mind"

I came out of the bathroom and let the robe fall away as I approached Robert. He was completely naked and had floured his cock head with the white powder. I dropped to my knees and slowly licked him clean. Rubbing the last bits against my inner lips & gums then went crazy sucking this black man's cock. It felt so nasty & taboo & delicious. When I'd had my fill and wanted something else I told him that I'd been fucked twice already tonight, and knew that when John & Mark joined us I'd be getting fucked some more. I told him that I'd asked for these 20 minutes alone with him because I wanted some soft slow lovin.

He obliged my request and amazed me with his gentleness. Other than Tim, nobody had ever loved me like that before. We kissed and made love, lovingly pampering one another the entire time. No soft music and candlelight, but that's all that was missing. Robert brought through two delightful orgasms before filling me with his own.

"Tell me how men really think, Robert. Tell me how they want a gangbang to go. I've had sex all night long tonight. I've loved it. I'm about to call the other's in. I know they have hard dicks and I know they want to fuck me. But tell me how I should act to make "their" fantasy come true. Please. Be straight up and honest with me on this. How doe's a man's gangbang fantasy go?"

With the hugest, sweetest smile on his face... Robert said to me...

"God, does Tim have any idea what a lucky man he is Becky? I mean, I know that he's a good man, a good husband, and you're a lucky woman too. He put this whole night together for you. Thinking only of you. True - it turns him on for you to be with other men... But he's tried so hard to make sure this night was perfect "for you." Yet here you sit, asking me how you can make it perfect for the "guys" rather than want it perfect for you? You're amazing Becky."

I kissed him and thanked him & even blushed a little.

"Men are different Becky. I know - you already know that. But as I see it - here's what you should do if you want it to blow "their" minds. I just hope that you get as much satisfaction as they do out of it all. You deserve that - if for no other reason - just for being such a considerate woman."

"Thank you in advance for being so honest - it's exactly what I want to hear Robert."

"Damn - I want to be inside of you as I tell you this. Is that okay?"

I spread my legs wide and reached for his hips. I pulled him to me and put on my best "fuck me" face as he slid his now familiar hard black cock back inside of me.

I really wanted to hear what he had to say, but the second I felt him inside me - my desires were torn between what I wanted to learn, and being fucked again by my new black friend... the education I wanted was interrupted, from time to time, by short bursts of "cocking." I came twice during his teachings...

"First of all, Becky, disassociate everything that will take place with emotion. Those men out there have feasted their eyes on you. They were horny before you ever showed up, because of why they were asked here tonight. Once they saw you - they were all, including myself, wondering what they had done to deserve such good fortune. You're more beautiful and sexy than even the hot picture Tim sent us revealed. Don't get me wrong - a couple of these guys are gonna fall in love with you tonight. You're going to hold a large piece of their heart after it's all over. But it will be because you're a dream come true to them. Not because they know you like Tim knows you. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so... go on... Go on..."

"Becky I can tell you right now that Mark is a breast man.."

"You mean a "tit" man don't you Robert?"

He laughed, "Actually Mark's quite the gentleman Beck. I've never heard him refer to them in any way other than Breasts. But I like the way you're thinking. Be nasty Becky. Men love wholesome women... But in bed"

"I know Robert. In the bedroom they want a whore don't they?"

"You got it. Not always maybe, but pretty often... A confident woman who knows what she wants. Want's it "now" & has no reservations about being vocal. We love hearing a woman get nasty, hold on to our dicks as they ask to be fucked. Even more specific can be better. Something like Don't you wanna feel my ass while you fuck me - don't you wanna fuck me doggy style? I like it like that. I don't see how you can go wrong if you say things like that Becky. In situations like tonight - each one of them wants to be the best fuck you've ever had. They're not going to think rationally - they're not going to consider how much you love Tim & how giving he is & how wonderful your relationship is. They're truly going to think with their dicks. They're gonna wanna call you things Becky. Whore, slut, hot piece of tail, etc... But they won't say those words without your leading them on. They'll fear they'll offend you, maybe offend Tim. They just won't do it, even though they want to.Encourage it Becky, as crazy as that may sound. Do your best to make each one of them think he's the hottest stud you've ever had. I think that pretty much sums it up."

"So they really don't want "Becky" - they want a hot, horny, wet piece of wild ass that thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread?"

"Pretty much - yes. And though it may seem ludicrous to you - they want to think that you love it just like they do. That you've just discovered what being a woman really is."

I laughed. It's not really that crazy. You guys just think more explicitly. The part about thinking they're the best I've ever had is pretty normal I think. Women want that feeling too.

"Becky - you asked me & I told you. Men aren't really so superficial. But in the heat of the moment - in the frenzy of it all - that's how they'd like things to go. At least that's my opinion. It's how I like it. Honestly. Tomorrow they'll be totally different people. But tonight..."

"Got it. I think. I hope."

"Besides - part of what you said is easy. I really do "love" it doggy style."

I pushed him up off of me far enough so I could turn over and point my ass at him. I reached between my legs and guided his cock into me. My pussy ached for him. I felt close to him. I appreciated his honesty. But more than that - I appreciated his hard black dick and wanted to be his little nasty whore. Just his. Not much privacy left."

He went crazy on me. Fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Bounced me all over that king size bed and made me come over and over...

"Mark... John... " I called out...

"Yes Ma'am." Mark answered...

"I'm waiting..."

They came into the room together. John's shirt was on the floor in no time and I went to work on their pants... My mouth and hands were full of cock when Tim came into the room. I let go of the dicks and told them both to get undressed as I walked to Tim. He sat in a chair and I climbed onto his lap. My body was sweaty and my pussy full of other men's come.

"Are you having a good time tonight?" I asked...

"Very good Baby, are you?"

"Ohhhh Yessss Baby. You've probably created a monster ya know?"

He smiled... "I Love You... Don't be soft"

"I'm about to go over to all those naked men Baby. I'm going to suck & fuck each and every one of them & I'm going to love it. I'm going to be their whore tonight Baby. That makes your dick hard and your heart pound doesn't it?"

"Fuck yessss!!"

"When I'm done with them, or when they're done with me, it'll be time for me to be who I really am, again. You know that right?"

"I know. It can't last forever. That's okay. I've loved it all. I'll be happy & content to go home. I'll smile all the way..."

"You don't understand. "That's" not who I really am Baby..."

"Then who are you Sweetie?"

"Your Hotwife, Baby"

I climbed off, holding his heart with my eyes, and walked towards my cock buffet. Didn't know how I was gonna do them all, but knew I would enjoy it. The next couple of hours were crazy. I'll have to write that part another time. I was nibbled, stroked, pampered and fucked. I was spanked & had my hair pulled. I was called a whore, slut, hot babe, bitch, a great fuck, a Lovely Lady & Becky. I had come squirted in my pussy by each one of them. More on my ass, face & lips. I had hard dick in my mouth and pussy at the same time. For a little while I had two in my pussy while I stroked another. My lips were sore from so much sucking.

I laid there when it was over like a limp noodle. Not an ounce of strength or energy left in my entire body. I asked Mark and Robert to hold my ankles up in the air. I actually needed their help. I didn't have the strength to do it on my own. I motioned for Tim to come to me...

"Thank you Lover Boy. I've saved it for you. Are you hard from watching all of this? Did you like it? I hope you did. I Loved it & I Love you for arranging it. Now come to me Baby, I want you in my ass..."

RWHWife
RWHWife
13 Followers
12