From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
We met through an e-mail.
5.3k words
4.14
25.8k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
352 Followers

I'd like to share something that has happened thanks to Literotica. When I first started submitting stories for you to read I had one faithful follower. After a story she shared her thoughts and she enclosed her e-mail address. I thought what the hell why not e-mail her and see what happens. I don't want to reveal her identity so I'll just call her "K"

************************ ****************************

I let her know that I enjoyed her comments and I wondered what story she liked the most. She replied back that it was Chapter Nine. I had to reread the chapter to refresh my memory. The chapter was about a 51 year old dad fucking the hell out of his 18 year old step-daughter. Wow, she wanted it rough, she wanted to be used.

We kept e-mailing each other and within no time our e-mails went from flirtation to pretty graphic discussions of our past sex lives and how we could please each other. When we reached this point, there were some basic questions that needed to be answered. I told her that I was 6'4" tall and weigh 200 pounds. I went on to say that I was the proud owner of an 8" dick which through the years has served me well. I even said that my body was pretty much hair free, which sadly also meant that I was starting to lose the hair on my head.

I waited anxiously for her response. She answered back within minutes. She said she was 43, not skinny, but not fat either, blonde hair and green eyes. What blew me away was that she enclosed two photos. One a close-up of a very appetizing bald pussy. Her lips just waiting for a tongue. She used two fingers and had her lips split apart and there was her clit. Even in the photo you could tell she was wet. The other photo was of her ass.

Now this was an ass that someone like me could just touch and squeeze and lick and bury my tongue in. It was perfect. Her legs were closed while her chest laid on the floor. Her ass rose up... standing at attention... waiting. It was gorgeous and I just had to tell her. These photos were something this lonely guy just drooled over. And yes jacked-off too.

Before I went to bed, I sent her one final e-mail and enclosed some photos of me with a full erection. And I made the comment that I love bald pussies and that she had a beautiful ass, but didn't she forget something and then I said never mind.

I woke up the next morning and checked my e-mail and there was a note from her and a photo of her holding her tit. She told me they were 36 C. And the end of her boob hanged below her stretched out fingers and a nipple that looked to be quite excited. A perfect mother's tit just waiting to be sucked.

I thought about her all day at work. And while the thought of fucking her was driving me crazy, I was more turned on to the idea of eating her out. Fucking her ass with my tongue and sucking that nipple for hours. Then another thought crossed my mind. She had long tender looking fingers. With those fingers, I began envisioning them wrapped around my dick giving me a handjob.

I got home from work and checked my e-mail, more notes from her and more photos. She kept showing me more and more of her spread out pussy and that gorgeous ass. That night we talked for a couple of hours through our e-mails. We had five of them going at once.

One was about fucking, one about our oral skills, another about our musical tastes, and another about our spouses. Yeah, we're both married. My wife is unable to satisfy me, while her husband won't satisfy her. Two lonely hearts chatting into the night.

I told her that if I knew her husband I'd slap him silly for not worshipping every inch of that body. I said that I would make love to that beautiful bald pussy and after I came I'd eat my cum out of her. She answered that no one had ever done that to her. That after she got screwed the guy just avoided any kind of contact with her. I just kept getting more and more turned on by what I could teach this gal and do for her. If I could fuck her I could pop a cherry of hers - eating out her pussy full of cum.

Our conversations grew over a few months. We shared our life ambitions and just simple everyday events. But everyone meant something to me. I was becoming totally infatuated with her. She shared with me where she lived in general terms and I did the same. But we still hadn't really totally trusted each other enough to show everything in our photos. Nowhere in any of our photo exchanges did I sent her a picture of my face, nor did she. So my imagination tried to place a face with parts of a body that were quite pleasing to the eyes.

Then a chance arose to make a fantasy a reality. On rare occasions my job sends me out of town for either a convention or for further education. I'd be in her state for three days and I could swing it up to five days. My plan was to take care of all the job requirements in those three days, which the company would pay for, and then use my own money for two additional days to meet my fantasy gal.

I knew my wife wouldn't question it. I've had these trips before so she would have no suspicion to what was going on... but what would K think? I e-mailed her and let her know of my idea. She was kind of hesitant for a bit. First our fantasies would be face to face. Second she was about 200 miles from where I'd be, but I was at a point that I wouldn't take no for answer. It took a couple of days but she came around. She also came up with a plan that her husband wouldn't question. We were getting close... but we were still scared of trusting each other.

I couldn't risk my career by sending her a photo of me and she felt the same way. Heck for all I knew, I could be chatting with my neighbor who figured out that I was "herdad" and they were just setting me up to blackmail me. This potential meeting could also destroy our lives.

Originally I was to catch a flight back home on Friday morning. I changed it to Sunday evening. That gave me most of Friday, sometime Sunday and all day Saturday to be with my fantasy girl. For the next few days, we chatted some more. She came up with an idea. I would meet her in the food court at a large mall in the area, she told me, "Just ask anyone, they'll tell you how to get there."

So far so good, but as I read the e-mail, I started getting a little worried. She went on to say, "Since we have no idea what we look like with clothes on (lol), I'll be wearing a sundress." That wasn't too bad, but then it went on to say, "When you think you found me ask me if you can lick my pussy."

I e-mailed her back, "Come on, there's got to be something else you can tell me on how to find you."

Almost right away K responded, "If you want me... you'll work for it. Anyway what else do you need to know? I told you I'm 5'8", got blonde hair, and green eyes." Damn, she was going to make me work for this. She told me she wasn't skinny, but not fat either. Ooooookkk?!? She said she had blonde hair, but I had no idea if it was short or long.

I finally gave up and e-mailed K one final time and said, "OK, if all goes well I'll be seeing you in the food court at the mall before 3 PM ."

The next morning I was on a plane headed towards this fantasy girl. Part of me knew it was wrong and dangerous but I just had to see what would happen. Those three days at the conference drug on for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't get my mind off what would happen on Friday. At nights, I laid on the bed in my hotel room thinking that soon I'd be sharing it with a 43 year old housewife who I'd never met before. I was scared and also quite excited. I so much wanted to jack-off at nights but I didn't. I wanted to think with my little head when Friday finally rolled around.

The big day finally arrived and I was shaking like a leaf. I woke up by midmorning and got dressed. Nothing fancy just some jeans and a short sleeve shirt. I got in my rental car and headed for the mall which was ten miles away. K's e-mail said before 3 PM , but it didn't say what time she'd be there. I took the note to mean that if I didn't find her before that time she would give up and leave.

I got to the mall a little before noon and found the food court. Oh this was going to be difficult. It was a pretty good sized mall with a fairly large food area. And my timing couldn't have been worse. At that time of day it was quite crowded. I walked through every inch of that food area and saw at least a half-dozen blonde haired women in sundresses in it. I really didn't want to just walk up to any of them and blurt out, "Can I eat your pussy?" I'd probably end up getting arrested for harassment.

I had to come up with a plan. I went to the second level of the mall, which had stores above the food area and a part where I could look down on what seemed to be growing crowd wanting something to eat. I surveyed every inch of the area and saw three blondes in sundresses sitting alone. Two were eating alone while the third one was just sitting there by herself, sipping on a soft drink.

All K told me was that she gave me more then enough information to find her. I pulled my photos from my shirt pocket and looked at them. Pictures of her ass, her bald pussy, a boob, and those wonderfully long fingers. She told me she had blonde hair, green eyes, was 5'8" tall, and of course she wasn't skinny nor fat. This was like looking for a needle in the haystack.

I gave up looking down at the lunch crowd and sat at a bench studying the photos. Something in them had to give me the answer. K also told me that everything about her was real. So I took that to mean she wouldn't be wearing make-up and she considered herself a flowerchild. So I took that as meaning maybe she had long hair.

I kept looking at those photos over and over again and finally there it was! The information I needed. In one of the photos, she had her legs spread out and her fingers spreading her pussy. Right above that was a greenish-blue top. Could that top actually be a sundress she had pulled up? My heart skipped a beat. I started shaking trying to put the photos away. I stood up and looked down again at the food area. One blonde had on a white sundress, another had a floral design, while the third one wore a greenish-blue sundress. That had to be her!

I went down and walked up to her. She was eating a salad and wearing sunglasses. If it was K she was going to make me work for this. I had to take that chance because with the sunglasses there was no way I could see if she had green eyes or not. I walked around in a large circle around her. Trying to remove any doubt in my mind that it wasn't her.

She did look like a flowerchild in that dress and my thought of her with long hair was correct. It was in a pony-tail, hanging three or four inches below her shoulder. It had to be her. With my stomach in knots, feeling like a teenager, I walked up to her table and stood in front of her. She looked up at me and smiled. She asked me, "Can I help you?"

No running away now. "Yes, can I eat your pussy?" A big smile came across her face and K took off her sunglasses. It was her. Their they were, very pretty green eyes starring at me. And yes no make-up. What I saw is what I got. And what I saw was very appealing.

K said, "Hi Toby. Yes you can eat my pussy and lick my butthole and fuck me all weekend. Can you handle that?"

"I'd like to try."

She giggled a little and told me to sit down and relax a second as she finished her salad. She suggested that maybe I'd like to get something to eat since she had plans to keep me busy and food wasn't part of it. Right then the last thing I wanted was food. I was so damn nervous and excited that nothing could stay down in my stomach.

K finished her meal and asked, "Are you ready?" I wasn't sure what the next step would be and K sensed my uncertainty. "I'm going with you. I parked my car in a garage. So let's go." She held out her hand with her palm up and said, "Give me your keys, I know the area better and frankly you don't look like you can drive." We both giggled at that. I gave her the keys and she had one more question. "Where are we going?" And I told her the name of the hotel and she knew where it was.

We left the mall side by side. I couldn't follow behind and get a look at her ass, but I could say with me being 6'4" and K being 5'8" she had a beautiful looking rack. I was starting to get hard as we entered the parking lot looking down at those boobs, thinking of her nipples that she had shown me in a photo.

We got in the car and we pulled away. There was no idle chit-chat. This meeting wasn't about that. She headed down the road and said, "Your description of yourself was pretty accurate... thanks for being honest with me." Then she said, "But what about the rest. Are you really 8"?"

"Yes I am." She asked me to prove it. So I undid my pants and pulled them down to my knees. I was already hard.

K looked and smiled. "Is that all for me?" And she reached over with her hand and those long fingers that I jacked-off too were gently stroking and touching my dick. She let go and played with my balls for a bit and gave them a light little pat and said with a big smile, "This is going to be fun!"

She quickly put me at ease and I started to get more excited by what lied ahead. For so long this was just a fantasy. One that gave me a lot of comfort on many nights. But here she was sitting next to me and we both knew what the plan was. As she drove, I leaned over and put my hands on the bottom of her sundress and asked, "Can I get a look?"

K smiled, "Sure." And I raised her sundress up and there was that pussy. Just as bald as the photos she had sent me. Her lips were already puffed out and it was easy to see that she was quite wet. I placed two fingers on the top of her pussy and made a slow circular motion. "Hmmm... mmmm... eat me Toby." We looked at each other and she went on, "Eat me as I drive.... mmmmm... please." I didn't hesitate for a moment. I put my head down, my ear resting on the side of the steering wheel and I began licking K's moist pussy.

She was purring and giggling and I knew it wasn't just my tongue that was getting her excited. She shared with me that she always had a fantasy of doing something normal while fooling around. Though it wasn't getting eaten while driving.

We made it back to my hotel and the both of us got presentable before exiting the car. I unlocked the door to my room and turned on the light. And just as quickly as it was on, it was back off. I turned around and K said, "We don't need lights." She was right, it was early afternoon and the sun shining through the drawn curtains was more then enough. K shut the door and turned around and I wrapped my arms around her.

All the photos I had of her, she never gave me a clear shot of her waist or her hips. Her description was vague but it was true. She wasn't skinny and she wasn't fat. Just guessing as we stood there I'd say she was probably 10 pounds overweight. I reached down and placed my hands on her butt cheeks. Shit for a 43 year old woman they were firm. And my pecker was begging to be released from the confines of my jeans.

We just stood there for a few minutes, me with my hands slowly roaming around her body, trying to feel every inch. K just starring up at me, her hands laying on my chest. We didn't say anything. We just stood there and connected. Her green eyes were so innocent and yet gave the impression of a wildcat waiting to come out and play. Her description of being real was perfect. No make-up and her light brown eyebrows, she looked like everybody's neighbor. She had the cutest little pug nose and a sprinkling of freckles. She was indeed a country girl.

I leaned down a bit and gave her nose a light kiss and K smiled. I pulled her closer, her forehead snuggled against my neck. And I could feel her tits on my chest. I grabbed her long hair and pulled back on it and her face arched back waiting. I looked down at her wanton eyes and our lips touched. It was awkward. Our lips just bouncing around slowly... exploring each other. Then I opened my mouth and K did the same.

Any thoughts of calling this off vanished as our tongues met. I let go of her hair and my hands slowly massaged her back and I began inching her sundress up. She broke off our kiss and stood in front of me and she raised her arms up in the air. We just starred at each other as I pulled up her dress and took it off. Through our e-mails she told me she never wore panties and with the sundress I already knew she didn't have on a bra. So as I got the sundress up to her face and our eye contact was broken, I looked down at her naked body before me.

She didn't have a body of a model, but for her age she looked great. Looking down, her pussy lips seemed to be growing right before my eyes. Her tits sagged down and her nipples stuck out just waiting for attention. I got the dress off and K smiled at me. She rested her arms around my neck and asked, "Was it worth the wait?"

I looked in her eyes and placed my hands on her boobs. "It most certainly was. You are indeed a Princess." She smiled and we kissed again. I leaned down and put my arm behind her knees and picked her up. The whole time we kept kissing. I walked over to the bed and sat her on it. She laid back on the bed, her feet touching the floor. I kneeled in front of her and spread her legs apart. I kissed her thighs working my way up to her love box. I looked up at her and said, "I've been waiting to do this for a long time."

Her pussy was already quite wet and it had a wonderful sweet taste. "Mmmm... mmmmm." I licked my tongue around her hole as fast as I could. Trying to tease as well as please my new found goddess. I looked up at K, her eyes were closed and she was playing with her tits. There they were - those long fingers. My tongue took on a life of its own. I was so turned on watching K. She lost all inhibition and was just being herself with me - a complete stranger.

She raised her legs and rested them on my shoulders as I munched away. Her juices flowing down my chin. "Mmmmm... mmmmm." I loved it. I so much wanted to please her, I so much wanted her to totally enjoy the weekend and we were off to a good start. "Mmmmm.... mmmmm." I took my hands and joined hers on her tits. They felt great. They were soft in my hands and I used a couple of fingers to twist her nipples. "Mmmm... mmmmm." Her legs started to squeeze against my head and they created a vacuum around my ears.

She let go of her boobs and her arms stretched out and she clasped the bed sheets pulling the covers closer to her. I kept munching away, now paying special attention to her clit. Her legs opened for a second and her head rose up a bit and she scream, "OOOooohhh eat me... oooohhhh... I love your tongue... mmmm.... eat your Princesses pussy... ooohhh." And her legs slammed against my head. "Ooooooohhhhh... I'm.... mmmmmm.... cummmming." K let go of the bed sheet and now had her hands on the top of my head keeping me still as she wiggled her hips around.

I just let my tongue stay still as she used it as her own toy. Her pussy roamed around my tongue as she finished getting herself off. "Mmmmmm...." She released her grip on my head and I pulled back kissing her thighs. I let go of her tits and slowly felt ran my fingers down her body. A body I fantasized about for a long time. I sat on the floor with my hands resting on her thighs. She raised her head and smiled at me. "Oh thank you... that was great." Then she laughed a little and asked, "Are you going to join me or are you going to stay that way?"

While my Princess was entirely nude, I was still entirely dressed. I stood up and our eyes again became locked as I stood before her and unbuttoned my shirt. Well, it was time for me to show off my little pooch. Like K, I'm not skinny nor fat, but I have a little gut and this would be the first time she'd see it. I stood before her waiting for her to say she had to leave but she didn't. Instead she said, "Come on Toby... strip for me." I smiled and undid my pants and they fell to the floor. All that was left were my boxers and they fell in a hurry. K smiled and said, "Nice." She moved around in the bed and rested her head on the pillow and tapped the bed, "Going to join me?"

herdad
herdad
352 Followers
12