From Curious to Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpl
cpl
174 Followers

My cock was raging hard, and I had ahold of it with my right hand. I was desperate for relief but the humiliation I was feeling was confusing. I began to stroke it when Ally stopped me with a gentle hand on mine.

"Not now, sweetie. How about you go get T some coffee, he's gotta head back to his cabin and find his friends. Coffee's already made. We got, interrupted..."

Wow. I didn't know what else to do, it seemed like arguing would just make me look like weak, so I quietly agreed and went to fetch the coffee. I came back and Ally was dressed in pajamas and Tony was putting on last night's clothes.

He accepted the coffee from me, but thanked Ally. We sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes as he sipped his caffeine.

Ally broke the silence, "so, about three?"

"Yeah," Tony responded. "Sounds good. I'll see you then," he said to her. Then he finished dressing and left, after giving her a goodbye kiss. I felt a pang of jealousy when they kissed.

"What's at three?" I asked her.

"We're having a bit of a party. Tony's bringing some friends by," Ally responded, sounding flat and distant.

I was still horny, since I hadn't gotten off the entire time, but I was suddenly wondering if the whole thing was a mistake. "Honey," I said, "about..."

She cut me off with a snort. "I don't want to talk about it now. We'll talk about this all tomorrow."

I shrank back from her harsh tone. "Okay. Okay, then," I said meekly. I wasn't sure why I felt so weak, or when she had become so seemingly strong. I needed to get some space and breathe, so I went to brush my teeth and shower.

I spend the rest of the morning and early afternoon trying to relax and read, but I couldn't focus on the words on the pages. My mind was still racing, flooded with the images from the morning and the night before. We didn't talk.

* * *

Along about three, there was a knock at the door.

"Can you get that," Ally called out from the bedroom. "I'm still getting ready."

I put away my book and headed for the door, completely unsure of what might be on the other side. I hoped there really would be several people, so it wouldn't just be the three of us again. I wasn't sure I could take any more humiliation.

I opened the door to find Tony standing there. Behind him were two guys and a girl. Tony flashed a smile at me that seemed cocky and condescending. He stepped through the door, before I had a chance to invite him in. "Hi, Chris."

Ally came out of the back as the group entered the living room. She was wearing her red plaid mini-skit and a tight, white t-shirt. Even through the band logo on the front, you could tell she was wearing a black bra underneath. Normally, I loved it when she dressed like that. I begged her to on occasion.

"T! Glad you guys could make it." There it was again. T.

"Hey, girl. Of course. This is my friend Tim," Tony said as he indicated the very tall, slender man behind him. "And that's Brad," indicating the shorter, muscular man. All three men were in much better shape than I, Brad especially. He looked as if he must spend a lot of time in the gym. It didn't help that he, like the other guys, was wearing shorts and a tank top, showing off their physiques.

Brad introduced the bouncy girl on his arm as Jennifer, his girlfriend. That struck me as a little funny, since I had been thinking about how much she looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Young, brunette, very voluptuous and very pretty. She wore a brightly colored sundress that hugged her waist and breasts.

Had she been in the bar on Friday night, we would have spotted her and maybe even tried to get her to come home with us. She was just Ally's type, especially when it came to the breasts. My wife often described herself as a fan of "big racks".

Ally lead the group out onto the deck, where the barbecue was. Tim fired up the grill and proceeded to make us all hamburgers. Whenever anyone ran out of beer, Ally had me run inside and fetch them another one.

On the way back from one of my many trips to the kitchen, I heard Jennifer exclaim, "geeze, he's gonna to be right back!" I quickened my pace, even though I wasn't sure I wanted to see what she was talking about.

I stepped out onto the deck to see that Ally was in Tony's lap, giggling. She tried to stifle it when she saw me, but that only made it worse. Tony had his hands on her hips and was smiling broadly. Ally tried to get up, but since she had the groups' dirty plates in her hands, she had no leverage. Tony pulled her back down onto his lap by her hips, her tits jiggling with the impact.

Ally's giggling turned into an outburst of laughter and she nearly dropped the plates. "Oh my god," she spoke, the laughter still echoing a bit in her voice, "let me go."

"Naw, I like you here," Tony replied.

"I'm going to drop the plates," Ally complained.

"Have your boy take 'em." I could feel the rest of the groups' gaze turn to me, to see what I would do. My face felt hot, I was sure I was blushing.

"Chris, take these" The request wasn't accompanied by a please. In fact, it felt a little more like an order than a request, but her expression was relaxed and jovial.

"Uhm, yeah, ok, uh, the beers, let me," I stammered. I handed Tim his beer, and noticed a bemused smirk plastered across his face. I felt a shock of embarrassment as we made eye contact.

"Thanks, man," Tim said.

I turned away quickly and handed Jennifer hers. Her mouth was slightly agape as she looked at me. She looked a little stunned by the whole situation. I took the plates from Ally and moved as quickly as I could, without looking like I was freaking out, into the house. A chorus of laughter erupted behind me.

Needing a second, I set the plates in the sink and ran some water over them. I took a deep breath. This whole weekend wasn't turning out how I had imagined at all. It's like my very darkest fantasies had come to life, but were out of my control. I splashed some cold water on my face and took another deep breath as I toweled off. I poured myself a shot of tequila and stared at it for a moment.

Through the kitchen window, I heard the jets on hot tub kick on. I knocked back the shot and headed back out onto the deck. I was afraid, but I didn't want to be left out either.

Brad was already in the tub and Tim was just joining him as I came out of the cabin. Jennifer was pulling off her dress, an action which stopped me in my tracks. Underneath it, she wore a white string bikini that had tiny black polka dots on it. She had an amazing body and I wanted to take it all in, but I realized I was staring. Unfortunately, it wasn't before she caught me leering.

I looked away, almost shocked that I continued to be more embarrassed with every turn the day took. She joined the two men in the tub, taking the seat next in between them. She said something in a hushed voice that I couldn't make out over the jets. They laughed.

"No, I need to go put on my swimsuit first," Ally said to Tony in a mock whine. I only now realized he had her by the arm and was leading her to the tub. His shirt was already off and he was stepping into the tub's fourth seat.

"Nah, baby, yer fine like that. Trust me, we're all friends here," he said, coaxing her. He was all the way in the tub, smiling up at her.

She gave an exaggerated sigh and rolled her eyes. "Fine, but I'm not ruining this skirt. It's one of my favorites." She deftly unbuttoned it, letting it fall to the deck with no ceremony. She was wearing a pair of lacy, black, thong panties that I had never seen before. She then undid her bra, underneath her shirt and, after pulling it out the sleeve, dropped it next to the skirt.

She stepped into the tub and that's when I actually realized, through my haze, that there were only four seats in the tub. It didn't matter of course. She sat in Tony's lap. I felt a pang of jealousy, and not for the first time that weekend.

Feeling left out, I pulled of my shirt as I debated whether or not to try to wedge myself into the tub. The movement caught Ally's eye and she smiled at me with mock sadness. "I'm sorry, sweetie. We're kind of out of room."

"Uh, yeah, that's ok," I said and pulled a chair up next to the tub in a vain attempt to be included. I felt pathetic. Looking at the three men in the tub, I suddenly wish I had my shirt back on.

The group, sans me, chatted and laughed for a while. As the conversation carried on, Ally became more and more comfortable in Tony's lap. She rubbed up against his chest and he grazed her neck with his face.

It wasn't long before Brad couldn't take his eyes of my wife's breast which were clad only in a soaked t-shirt. Tony noticed and smiled. "Yeah, man. She's got some spectacular tits," he said. "Cop a feel."

"Yeah?" Tim asked.

"Sure," Tony said. Ally just smiled. Tim didn't wait for a second invitation, he reached over groped her right breast, smiling like a kid on Christmas.

Brad cleared his throat. "Hey now, if he gets to..." Ally laughed and nodded at him. He reached over and squeezed her left tit. "Nice! Baby," he turned to address his girlfriend, "you gotta grab these."

Jennifer smiled cutely at Ally as she came across the tub towards her. She brushed both men's hands off my wife's breasts so she could get a good grope. The expression on Ally's face was one of pure lust. I know she had been with a girl once or twice in her past, but it had been a long time. She looked at them often though.

Ally reciprocated the fondling, caressing Jennifer's tits. All four men, including myself, were focused intently on the two women and their interaction. The girls knew it too, both smiling mischievously as their faces drew closer. Their heads were already cocked to either side and their lips were nearly touching when Ally said to the younger girl, "You're so fucking hot."

They kissed. Hard, but brief, and then they both laughed as Jennifer retreated across the tub to her seat.

Conversation carried on, but my head was swimming from a mixture of hormones, emotion and booze, so I hardly followed it until I realized they were talking about me. I snapped to the present from whatever fog I was in and noticed Tony's hands groping, almost kneading, my wife's tits.

"He doesn't mind, then?" Jennifer was asking. She was relaxing up against Brad.

"Nah, he's a fuckin' cuck," Tony replied. My breath seemed to freeze in my throat. What did he say? A what?

"A what?" Jennifer said, asking the question I didn't want answered. Tim chuckled.

"A cuckold," Ally offered. Her eyes flicked to me, but only for a second.

"What's that?"

Tony answered. "Means he likes when other men fuck his wife. Bigger men. Better men."

"His wife likes it too," Ally cooed, nuzzling Tony and smiling.

"Like swingers, you mean? 'Cuz me and Brad..."

"No, it's different. Not like you guys. He's like, totally her bitch," Tony explained. "I mean, I fucked her right in front of him, twice. And he got shit."

Jennifer glanced over at me, a look of confusion and disapproval crossed her face, her delicate eyebrows arched. "Really?"

"And she fuckin' snowballed him," Tony added. I thought I was going to pass out. I don't think anyone has ever been as embarrassed as I felt at that exact moment.

The guys laughed and Jennifer looked even more puzzled. "Snowballed? What's that?"

Ally smiled wickedly and Tony chuckled. "I fuckin' nutted in her mouth and then she spit it into his." Jennifer looked completely disgusted. "And he swallowed it like the good little bitch he is." Jennifer gasped.

The cute young brunette turned to look at me, completely aghast. I wanted to shrink away from her gaze, but there was no where to go. Every second she looked at me I felt belittled. She was the type of girl I had spent my entire life trying to impress, and here I was being humiliated in front of her. Ripped to shreds.

Somebody suggested we go back inside, but I was so freaked out that I didn't even notice who. The group got out of the tub and toweled off. I watched my beautiful wife as she smiled and flirted with the other men. It was as if it was all a dream. Not really happening.

A few minutes later, we were all in the living room. Brad and Tony were pulling Ally's wet clothes off while Jennifer was crawling onto Tim's lap on the loveseat. When my wife was completely naked she sank to her knees and with each hand, pulled down the trunks of the two men fondling her.

She gasped slightly and took ahold of Brad's cock. It was very thick and neatly trimmed. "Jenn," Ally coed. "You are a lucky fuckin' woman."

"I know, right? Totally!" Jennifer responded. "Hmm, how big is your man's... er, your guy's cock?" It was as if she felt like I didn't deserve to be called a man. I wanted to defend myself, but I had nothing to do it with.

Ally looked over at me. "Show her," she said. There was a tone to her voice I had never heard before. It was definitely an order.

"Uh, what?" I feigned confusion, trying to buy myself precious seconds to figure out a way out of this.

"Take off your fucking shorts and show her your little dick," Ally snapped. Holy fuck. She had never talked to me like that and she had always told me I was good sized. I'm at least average, but looking at Tony and Brad I did begin to feel small. Then I noticed Tim. Jennifer had pulled his swimsuit off to reveal

the largest cock in the room. He was thicker than Brad and longer than Tony. My heart sank.

I glanced at Ally and she shot back a look that let me know she was serious. I swallowed the lump in my throat and held my breath as I took down my trunks. My cock popped out, already a bit hard. I felt betrayed by my own anatomy. I didn't want to be aroused by this situation, which felt like it was mostly at my expense, but I couldn't help it.

"Aww," Jennifer said. "It's kind of cute, I guess. Not THAT small, is it?"

"Hah!" Ally replied. "Come here," she demanded of me. I moved to where she wanted and stood next to Brad. "Look at this." She grabbed both our cocks in her hand. She shook mine. "Look at this," she said and pulled my cock next to his to demonstrate how much smaller I was. Jennifer laughed.

"Ok, ok," Jennifer relented. "It's not very big."

"Ow," I complained about the pulling.

"Oh, whatever," Ally said to me as she let go of my dick and focused on the other two cocks in front of her. She began to suck each of them, occasionally trying to shove each of their cocks into her mouth at the same time. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, and I wanted to faint.

Jennifer was down on the floor, between Tim's legs, trying to tackle his monster member. She couldn't get much more than the head of his dick in her mouth, but she stroked the rest of it like a professional. Tim moaned loudly as she worked him, but I noticed he was watching my wife as she tried to blow two giant cocks at once.

Tony moved onto the couch and pulled Ally after him. He guided her mouth onto his erect cock and, in doing so, positioned Ally so that Brad could enter her from behind. They fucked like that for a while; Tony face-fucking my wife as Brad fucked her doggie-style.

Then, Tony pushed Ally away from him for a moment, only to swivel her around by the hips and position her facing away from him. "Time for some ass," he said and guided her onto his cock.

"Oh, uh, uhm, ungh..." Ally was only briefly surprised by the huge cock pushing into her anus. We had never had anal intercourse, and here Tony was fucking her ass only a day after we met. He went slow at first, taking care not to hurt her.

In the meantime, Brad had positioned himself so his cock was right above Ally's face. She didn't notice at first, since she had closed her eyes as soon as Tony started to enter her asshole. One or two slaps from Brad's thick cock against her cheek got her attention though.

Grunting, Tony said, "Tim, fuckin' get over her and fuck this bitch's pussy." Now I saw why he had maneuvered Ally into the reverse cowgirl position. Her pussy was gaping and ready to be fucked while he was buried in her ass. Tim obliged and moved over to push his cock into my wife's pussy. She moaned loudly as he did.

"Fuck, oh my god, fuck, so, fuck, so fuckin' big," she breathed around Brad's cock. My beautiful wife had cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass. And she was loving it.

As my wife took on the three men, I suddenly realized I was standing in the middle of the living room naked with a raging hard on. I looked over at Jennifer, alone on the love-seat. The top of her bikini was hanging loosely around her neck, exposing her gorgeous milky white breasts. Her right hand was hidden underneath her bikini bottoms while her left played with her nipples.

I took a seat next to her on the love-seat, and she shot me a look that let me know I had no chance of touching her. She edged away from me slightly before returning her gaze to the tangle of body parts that was my wife and her three new friends.

Then, Tony decided to change it up again. He pushed Ally and Tim off and moved over to the smaller couch where Jennifer and I were. Jennifer smiled up at him and as he positioned himself over her, he looked over at me and gave me a shove that sent me sprawling off the loveseat. "Off!" he commanded, as if he were talking to a dog. Jennifer giggled slightly as he lowered himself into her and began to fuck her as he caressed her ample curves.

From my spot on the floor, I looked over to see what my wife was doing. Brad had Ally on her back on the couch. He was pumping in and out of her furiously while she sucked off Tim. Brad began to moan loudly and then pulled his cock out of her pussy and shot his load all over my wife's belly.

"Fuck, yeah, you fuckin' cunt," Tim said as he was jerking his cock off into my wife's mouth. "Oh, fuck, yeah," he exclaimed as he came. His jizz splattered across her cheek and onto her chest.

As the two men splattered my woman with cum, Tony brought Jennifer to orgasm. She screamed loudly and he slammed into her harder and hard until she was sated. Then, as he was about to cum, he pulled out and spun around to face my wife. He jerked he cock and then shot his load across her tits.

It was, at once, the hottest and most disgusting thing I had ever seen in real life. My wife was drenching the cum of three other men.p

"Baby," she said to me, with a soft yet commanding tone. "Come here."

Startled at the fact that she was acknowledging me, I moved towards her, cock at the ready. "Clean me up," she demanded. I gasped, shocked. I was humiliated, she was used, but I was ready to take my turn, even if it was a sloppy last place. That's not what she had in mind though.

She reached up and grabbed me by the head and pulled my face down to her belly. The softness faded from her voice. "Take your fucking tongue and lick this cum up." She was smearing my face into the jizz on her abdomen, so I began to lap it up. "There you go, I knew you would like that, you sick loser." I could hear the guys chuckling behind me.

I licked it all up, the best I could. Rock hard, I was desperate to get off now so I did anything I could to please her. I cleaned her tummy, her tits and by the time I was ready to get to her face she had already wiped most of it off with her hand, which the then shoved into my mouth. "That's a good boy," she said. "Suck it like it was a cock," she demanded as she fucking my mouth with two of her cum covered fingers.

"Go ahead and jack off, loser." I closed my eyes tightly, trying to lock out everyone in the room as I sucked her fingers and began to stroke my cock. I was raging hard, and it felt like I might cry. I have never been so horny and freaked out at the same time. She finger fucked my face until I came, shooting all over my hand and thighs.

"Open your eyes, you little bitch," she snapped. I did so, and noticed that she was now standing, while I sat on the floor. The rest of the group was getting dressed. They were occasionally looking over at me, the guys looking amused and Jennifer still looking aghast.

cpl
cpl
174 Followers