From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 05

Story Info
Mona's story becomes difficult but ends happily
4.9k words
4.33
42.5k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers

When she awoke, Mona considered avenues to revenge. Mona knew that she would need a witness to her debasement so that King Peter would have more than just her word as evidence. Her ladies in waiting had been locked away, living in luxury but purposely separated from Mona. It did not take long to realize that the groomsman Eric would be a perfect resource. He was young but was of legal age so his testimony would hold weight. Mona could tell that Eric was very attracted to her. The concubine was sure that she could bend the lad to her will and turn him into a trustworthy and careful witness. Tradition dictated that Mona would be permitted one gift at the end of her four months. She would ask Lord Mayone and Otto for Eric as a gift groomsman for King Peter. Such a request could not be refused.

Otto rolled out of bed, naked and repulsive. He ordered Mona to suck him off and swallow his seed, only then did he unfasten Mona's leash. Mona knew better than to ask for a chamber pot, She strode to her sandbox and squatted while Otto leered at her she finished up and wiped herself with some straw. Otto then washed her hands in a basin. He attended to his morning toilet and then led Mona to the dining room.

After breakfast Mona was given to Eric for her exercise. Once the two of them were alone Mona began to work her wiles on the young groomsman. Mona insisted that the shy boy look at her, really look at her. The bulge in his pantaloons was obvious almost immediately. While Eric led Mona around the covered track she began talking to him. Gently and persuasively she bent the awestruck lad to her will. By the time they were finished Mona's exercise the concubine had convinced the young man to spy on her activities and begin to compile a report. She also promised him a place at King Peter's stables that greatly bettered his current position.

The exercise over, Lord Otto waited with a bucket of warm water. Standing just outside the castle, Otto poured the water over Mona's sweaty body and then in a gentle way that belied his foul nature, he toweled her dry. Next Mona was led to a set of parallel bars that were waist high. Mona was compelled to get on all fours, her legs and arms were bound to the bars and and a pair of hoodwink glasses were slipped over her eyes. The world went dark and Mona heard,

"Now Fair Mona I will summon the dozen men of my elite guard. Each will take a turn with you one after the other and I will be royally entertained, literally. Once my men are finished with you, like a brood mare filly you will be gently massaged , bathed, and fed. I will put you to bed early today, for tomorrow we do all of this again."

Mona heard the noisy clamor of the guards arrival and then the sound of boots being doffed and belt buckles hitting the floor. She felt a hand lubricate her quim followed immediately by the first guard. Despite herself, after the second guard Mona found herself getting wet and aroused. Most of the guards were crude. Thrusting inside her violently and roughly massaging Mona's breasts and running their hands all over her body. One guard however, entered her gently and stroked Mona's skin softly. He was tender and seemed to care about Mona and not just his manhood. To Mona's mixture of consternation and pleasure, she came loudly while this guard rode her. Distantly she heard Lord Otto applauding.

At last the guards were done with Mona. The concubine heard their laughter as they redressed and exited the room before her glasses were removed. After her sight returned, foul Lord Otto was standing before her.

"You are a passionate little filly aren't you?"

He leered at Mona as he released her bonds. There were bite marks and hickeys all over Mona's back and neck. After so long in one position Mona had difficulty finding her feet again but at last she was leashed and led to a bathroom where on a couch, Otto massaged her. Mona realized that there were two sides to Otto. He could be loving and tender. If he was like that all the time he would could win women over despite his bulk and unattractive features. After expertly massaging Mona and then bathing her nearly as well as Mona's own ladies in waiting preformed the task, Mona sat on Otto's lap as he fed her. Here again he was tender. Mona wondered what had made Otto such a cruel human being a majority of the time.

From this day on Mona's life settled into a new routine. After rising and eating breakfast she would be exercised and then ridden by Otto's men for several hours. Her routine was broken up only by the periodic shaving of her pubic hair and her monthly cycle. The first time she was shaved it was one of Otto's guards who had the honors. The guards had pooled their resources and had held a lottery to pick the guard who got the honors.

Mona was treated just like a sheep. She was strapped to a table with her legs spread wide, to maximize her humiliation. The guard approached where Mona laid sprawled and gingerly took up the trimmers. Mona's pubic thatch was carefully collected and the remaining stubble shaved off with a razor. The guard was quite handy with the implement and left Mona as smooth as when she was tended to by her ladies in waiting. Otto watched the entire procedure with a smile on his face and a bulge in his pantaloons.

The guard who had won the lottery was broad and tall with very handsome features and a distinctive nose. He was extremely tender and gentle as he removed the thatch of Mona's womanhood. In the way he looked at Mona and through his tender ways, Mona knew instantly that this was the guard who was consistently tender to her when he mounted her. Mona sincerely hoped that the child placed in her womb would be fruit of this guard's loins.

During her cycle Otto diapered her as though she were a bitch in heat. She had to ask to use her litter box and Otto supplied fresh diapers all day. While she was menstruating, Otto took a bit of pity on her. She was hoodwinked and compelled to suck off three guards, chosen by lottery, a day. Mona actually considered that an improvement on her situation.

Mona grew increasingly close to Eric, her groomsman. Mona, sure of her abilities, had gotten Eric to fall in love with her. He would do anything for Mona. He found excuses to be in position to witness nearly all aspects of Mona's debasement. Both Lord Mayone and Otto considered Eric a complete zero. He was an orphan taken into the castle as part of a public good works gesture. Assigning her to Mona seemed like a good use of what they considered his limited skills.

Mona discovered that the more she was used by the guards the more quickly she orgasmed. One day she came for each guard, utterly delighting Otto. Mona did not like to think that there was a wanton side to her nature but she had to admit that after the first few days, Mona really enjoyed the sex. In total blindness she had to rely upon her sensations and hearing to tell her what was going on. The guards also all began to be more gentle and patient, each trying to last the longest with Mona. Mona decided that she would find as much pleasure as she could in her unwanted situation. Being sad and mournful only exasperated Otto's dark side. He enjoyed it when Mona came and was especially tender towards her when she did orgasm. Under those conditions Mona found solace in feeling good and some of the guards were quite talented and made her feel very good indeed.

During the third month Mona missed her cycle, she was with child. Otto held a small party congratulating himself "For breeding King Peter's lovely filly."

Mona was a mix of emotions she had always wanted to be a mother, but certainly not under these conditions. To not even know who had fathered her child made her indistinguishable from a whore. That thought bothered her greatly but aside from a week of morning sickness which quickly abated she found that pregnancy suited her.

Otto's mood and attitude towards Mona changed as well. Otto seemed to feel that he had actually accomplished some great thing. He halved the number of guards who took Mona each day and encouraged all of them to be gentle so as not to injure the baby. He became increasingly tender to Mona, cut her exercise regime in half and increased her food allotment. He had doctors come in and examine the concubine regularly. Otto seemed to care for the fetus as though he himself were the father.

Lord Mayone himself made use of Mona just four times during the four months Mona spent in Mayone's realm. Twice he had worn a condom and climbed atop off Mona. He was heavier and more disgusting than his son. The other times Mona had to find his penis beneath the folds of fat and give him blow jobs. Mona's pubic hair was sold twice more during her captivity. Once to a general and once to a banker. Both had taken their prize roughly, with no consideration for Mona as either a woman or a person. The growing in of her hair was one of the few things she actually favored during her ordeal and she mourned its loss each time it was removed.

At last the penultimate day of Mona's captivity arrived. With brief fanfare and little ceremony, Otto removed the collar that Queen Elise had supplied and placed it back in its box. Mona's ladies in waiting were summoned from their luxurious idle and ordered to attend to King Peter's concubine. They all had a good cry while attending to Mona as she told them all of her horrors. The two had witnessed nothing however and could offer only tears and sympathy. Her concubine dresses still fit, Mona was little more than a month along and bore as yet not a hint of belly. It also helped that Mona was in such good shape.

The troops and the carriage that had delivered Mona and her ladies in waiting to Lord Mayone's castle arrived before it once more. Lord Mayone and Otto hosted a massive gala. There were testimonials about how kind and good King Peter was and how they had followed his orders concerning Mona to the letter and that Mona was an excellent concubine. The disgusting Lord and his foul son spun bold lies, believing that they would never be challenged. Mona new better than to protest and get emotional. It would only get in the way of her revenge.

At last it came time for Lord Mayone to grant Mona one favor.

"I care not for myself Lord Mayone but I would ask a gift for King Peter. It seems to me that the groomsman Eric, whom I have spent time with, would be very happy serving King Peter and I further believe that King Peter would find him quite useful."

A puzzled expression crossed the faces of Lord Mayone and his son Otto. Ordinarily one asked for gold or jewels, a trifle to compensate the concubine for her time and efforts. Asking for a gift for the concubine's king was not common but was not unprecedented. Lord Mayone's main consideration was that he would get away quite cheaply. Orphans were worth far less than diamonds or gold.

"Done!" Said Lord Mayone.

Eric, smiled broadly, gathered his few possessions, and prepared to leave. With smiles all around, foul Lord Mayone and his equally repulsive son sent the entourage on its way. Every mile of the return trip Mona compiled her story. She had Eric enter the carriage and they went over their stories together.

Three days later they were excited to greet King Peter.

Once the entourage returned to Remnia Mona , her ladies in waiting, and Eric made their way to the throne room. King Peter rose from his throne and made a move to embrace Mona as soon as she entered.

"Fair Mona, I have missed you terribly these four months." He embraced Mona, kissed her deeply and lifted her off of her feet.

Once King Peter ended his embrace, Mona took stock of the throne room. Queen Elise sat on her throne with an evil leer. Queen Elise seemed so sure of herself. The word of a concubine would have little standing when compared to the words of Lord Mayone, Otto or the Queen herself. Just looking at her Mona could read that Queen Elise would claim that Mona's stories were lies, meant to inspire guilt and emotion in King Peter. Mona realized that she would enjoy her revenge a great deal.

Mona waited through the ceremony of her reception and wore an emotionless mask when Lord Mayone's letter claiming that he had cared for Mona with tenderness and devotion was read publicly. Finally it came time for Mona to speak and acknowledge the truth of Lord Mayone's letter. A lesser woman would have had no recourse than to accept what had happened to her and move on with her life. Mona was not a lesser woman however.

She called Eric forward and announced. "Your excellency King Peter, the words of that epistle are a lie. Lord Mayone and his foul son Otto have committed treason and they were aided and abetted in this crime by your own Queen!"

Queen Elise's mouth dropped open in shock. The throne room fell into a stunned silence and Mona began to enumerate the sins committed against her. Eric confirmed what he had seen with his own eyes and ears. King Peter sat ashen faced as her listened to the two. Then King Peter grew angry. He questioned Eric thoroughly. He sent a page to the royal archives. Unknown to Queen Elise, many months before Peter had ordered every royal missive issued by the court, even those which he had not authored personally, be copied in case it were needed later. Queen Elise had not considered this possibility. She began to fidget upon her throne. It did not take long to locate the copy of Queen Elise's letter. It was read out loud and King Peter's anger was intense and immediate.

"Fair Mona, please forgive me for sending you to Lord Mayone and especially for not having proper reign of my own household."

He glared at Queen Elise who had lost her leer and now wore an expression of panic.

"You traitorous bitch!" He yelled at his queen. "Your jealousy has caused your heart to turn evil and black. You and the Mayone's have directly contradicted the wishes of this throne. You HAVE committed treason! Such a crime can not go unpunished even for the likes of you. Guards! Escort my wife to a prison cell."

Queen Elise tried to protest but her husband ordered her muzzled. Gagged with her hands tied behind her back Queen Elise, red with anger, was led from the throne room. King Peter hotly watched her led from his presence. He turned to face Mona and his countenance softened.

"Fair Mona, I name you acting queen in my wife's stead. I also declare now and publicly that the child you carry is legitimate and in the line of succession for the Dukedom of Remnia."

King Peter then ordered that "Queen Mona" be clad in accordance with her new status. He further ordered that troops be sent to Lord Mayone's castle and to return with both Lord and son in iron cages.

Mona was taken to her bedchamber and the royal dressmakers were summoned. The dressmakers were not only talented but fast. Only a few hours later Mona was clad in a long flowing, and absolutely lovely dress. Mona reveled in wearing clothes that concealed once more. Once she was dressed King Peter asked to see her.

"Queen Mona, you have my solemn promise that I will avenge the evil done to you. I hope that one day you can forgive me. You now have all of the rights and respect due a queen. In a week I shall mete out punishment to the Mayone's and to my wife. Elise will see you don her crown before she is chastened."

For the rest of the week, King Peter was solicitous of his new queen. He made love to Mona with a sweetness and tenderness even beyond what he had shown her before. Mona sat on Queen Elise's throne and preformed her duties. Mona delighted in her new wardrobe and her new role. Upon occasion she asked King Peter to be merciful to his wife.

"Jealously can make even the kindest woman bitter and evil." She said.

King peter replied "This is more than mere jealously my Queen. This is treason. It MUST be punished severely if I am to be any kind of king. Leave her chastisement and that of the Mayone's to me."

Finally judgment day dawned. The royal court was somber. King Peter looked dower, yet commanding. He ordered the cage carrying Lord Mayone be wheeled in. Fat Lord Mayone appeared surprisingly small in his wheeled cage. He had not shaved in several days and looked more slovenly and unkempt than usual. The list of charges against him were read before the court by King Peter's prosecutors. The Mayone's were not permitted a defense. Treason could never be defended. A search of Lord Mayone's castle had turned up Queen Elise's collar. Foolishly, Otto had kept it as a souvenir. It sealed the fate of himself and his father.

"Lord Mayone." began King Peter. "I entrusted you with something of great value. A representative of myself which I prize highly. I gave you precise, easy to follow and quite standard orders to follow. You betrayed that trust and disobeyed my orders. You treated a royal representative as chattel and allowed your foul son to pollute and abuse said representative. It is treason of the worst sort. A punishment fit for you would be several years of hard labor but I wave that in favor of something that will really sting. Lord Mayone you are hereby stripped of seventy percent of your wealth and material goods as well as your lordship over the provinces of Swaya and Dunden, the two largest and most profitable provinces of your realm. Be eternally grateful that I chose to spare your life. Disobey any further orders that I issue at your considerable peril."

Lord Mayone gasped like a stuck fish in his cage. Truly it was a punishment that bit him hard and deeply. At the same time he knew that King Peter had shown him more favor than he deserved. His cage was opened and the chastened Lord Mayone crawled to foot of King Peter's throne and kissed his ruler's boots acknowledging to all that he accepted the punishment and would not challenge it. Lord Mayone seemed to diminish in size as he turned and left the throne room.

Next the cage containing Lord Otto was wheeled before the king. Otto was so frightened that he had visibly wet his pantaloons. If anything he looked more haggard and worn than his father had.

"Lord Otto," began the King, "Your actions are foul and disgusting, yet Queen Mona also mentions your acts of tenderness towards her. I sincerely hope that you can be redeemed. It is the sentence of this court that you be taken into captivity in the tower. Every hair on your body shall be shaved off and you will spend the next three years in isolation. Hopefully this will instill gentility and loyalty in you. I COULD have had your head on a stake for your many acts of treason. I choose to be merciful."

Lord Otto hung his head in shame, exited his cage and kissed King Peter's boots. Without complaint he allowed himself to be led off.

Queen Elise was led into the throne room. Her hands were tied behind her back. She still wore the dress she had been wearing when first imprisoned. That she had had a difficult week was evident on her worn look and stooped posture. She was led to a large wooden frame to which her hands were tied above her head.

"You my queen have committed perhaps the greatest treason of all." said King Peter. " It was you who planted the evil seed in the mind of Lord Mayone and his son. It was you who sought to countermand my orders. It was your desire to shame and humiliate My fair concubine. For those crimes you should pay dearly. Although I could with complete justification remove your head from your shoulders I have something else in mind. Observe."

While a stunned Queen Elise watched King Peter took Elise's crown and placed it on Mona's head. Elise gasped in horror.

"Mona will sit on your throne and she will be my queen while you serve your punishment. Further I am amending the rule of the land. From this day forth, I King Peter shall have TWO queens. Mona will be your equal from this day hence. I intend to lie with her and produce heirs for this Dukedom and my own Kingdom of Herin. Further when your punishment is at an end you, Elise will be given to King Francis to seal the treaty between this nation and Franvia. As to your punishment. I have considered it long and hard. This is a very difficult but necessary. Only your public humiliation will change your ways. I sentence you to be stripped, every hair on your body be to be shaved off followed by a year in the tower. After you have served King Francis as a concubine you be restored to your throne. From that day on, you and I and Mona will share one bed and if I ever again see any animosity towards her you will be publicly humiliated once again. I will tolerate no jealously from you ever again."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers
12