From Dutiful Wife to Total Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming a whore.
1.8k words
4.08
128.7k
20
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers

A few weeks had passed since Ted had fucked Alice and sent her those images of her on the bed. John was off seeing to his mother and life seemed to be getting back to normal . . . or as normal as Alice's life would allow.

Alice sat at her computer, typing up list of jobs to be done about the house, when she got a request from someone requesting to add her address to their messenger. She moved the mouse over the "yes" button and clicked it. Then a profile appeared; it was Ted's. She knew straight away because it read: "TeDDy BeaR".

She knew she should delete it . . . but for some reason she just couldn't bring herself to do so. She double-clicked it and viewed his profile.

It was all about Ted. Alice noticed that new photos had been posted and hoped against hope that they were not of her in the "The Grand". She saw a young girl and boy playing in a park, the title of that folder said "My Kids". Most of the photos in the folders all seemed to be good-natured, but one folder held the ominous title of "The High School Bitch".

Alice clicked on it, and it was of her, but her face had been blurred out. She knew it was her because she recognized her underwear and the bed, which was in the penthouse suite at the hotel.

Alice unknowingly was fingering herself as she viewed the image. Her mind went back to that room and what had transpired that day. She moved the mouse over to Ted's profile and clicked it to chat with him.

The chat box appeared. . . .

"Hello, Alice, nice to see you added me," Ted typed.

"What do you want, and why did you put those photos of me on your profile?" Alice had furiously typed on the keys of her keyboard.

"2 p.m. tomorrow at the coffee shop, if you what to know why." With that, Ted had signed off.

Alice's fingers couldn't stop moving in her sopping-wet cunt. She couldn't believe how turned on she had become by viewing that one image of her. She brought herself to orgasm with just her fingers as she remembered how Ted had fucked her that afternoon in the penthouse suite at The Grand. She looked at her well-manicured nails, which were covered in her juices. She smelled them and became even more turned on. All Alice could think about was Ted's cock thrusting inside her, giving her the only true sexual pleasure she had ever experienced in her life.

Alice went to bed feeling horny and found herself unable to satisfy herself again with just her fingers. Alice finally had fallen asleep only to wake up the following morning feeling even hornier than before. She got dressed and got into her car, which was a stick shift and this made things feel even worst between her legs.

Client after client came and went. Alice's PA had noticed she was perspiring rather profusely, and tried to tell her, but Alice just shouted at her. Alice ate her lunch at her desk while furiously digging at her dampened cunt with her fingers. Her panties had become so soaked with her fluids she decided to take them off and put them in her hand bag.

The time was a little before 2 p.m. and Alice rushed out. She was in such a hurry she didn't even say anything to her PA about going out. Alice went to the coffee shop and saw Ted waiting for her, drinking coffee as he waited.

"Hello again, Alice. I knew you'd be back," Ted said slyly.

"Ted, I want all the photos you took of me that day," Alice pleaded with him.

"I will give you the photos only if you let me fuck you again . . . and you know you want it," Ted responded with an evil glint in his eye.

"Yes, I want it," Alice ashamedly admitted.

"What, exactly, do you want?" Ted teased, knowing only too well what it was she desired. He only wanted her to say it aloud, so she would realise it.

"Alright, I want you to fuck me again, please, Ted," Alice acquiesced.

"That's nice. Now let's go back to your house, Alice, and I will give you everything you want," Ted answered.

Ted grabbed a shoulder bag that was leaning against the chair in which he was seated. Alice led Ted to her car. They both got in and made the drive to her home. Ted put his hand on the inside of her thigh as Alice changed gears. Ted's hand went all the way under her grey skirt, to her leaking cunt. He was surprised to find that she was not wearing any panties and how wet she was.

"Wow, Alice, you really want this, don't you? You're so fucking wet for me. Have you been playing with yourself today?" Ted inquired while he slid his middle finger into her clutching crease right up to the first knuckle. Alice pretended to be carrying on with her driving as if nothing had happened, but she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Alice drove up the drive of her house and stopped the car just short of hitting the front porch. Ted got out and was really excited that he was going to fuck Alice in her marriage bed and capture everything on video as a means to blackmail her.

Alice embraced Ted as soon as he got out of the car. She practically dragged him into the house and started to rip off his clothes. Ted in turn ripped off her clothes as well. Both of them were completely naked in no time at all. Alice just sank to her knees and gave Ted the best blow job she had ever given in her life. Ted moaned and then put both of his hands on her head to keep her on his cock while he came in her mouth, his steamy sperm oozing down her gullet.

Alice didn't know what was wrong with her. She never gave blow jobs, not even to her husband John. She found herself wanting Ted even more now that he had shot his load into her mouth. Ted had called her a whore, and now Alice found herself desiring to become that whore.

Ted went upstairs with his bag. Finding the master bedroom was easy because it was the only bedroom with a bed actually in it—a king-size bed to boot. He set up the video camera with the widest viewing angle possible, so he could enjoy the tape later.

"Alice, get up here!" Ted shouted.

Alice stood in the doorway and looked like a cheap whore ready for business, but now she truly felt like a real whore, wanting and craving the feeling of being savagely fucked by Ted.

"Alice, present yourself to the camera and tell everyone who you are and what you do for a living," Ted demanded.

"I'm Alice Kennedy, and I'm married whore who runs a firm of accounts," Alice said to the lens of the camera. The camera picked up every detail of Alice as she spoke to it.

"Now, get on your hands and knees and act like the bitch we know you are, sweet Alice," Ted commanded.

"Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!" Alice went. Ted just slid his rigid cock into her wet cunt and began to fuck her brutally. He fucked her so many times; that he just kept on cumming inside her, filling her sloppy hole so full of cum it was oozing from it. Alice even offered-up her arse for the first time in her life to Ted just because her cunt was sore from the savage fucking she had received. Alice also had discovered that she had lost her gag reflex to Ted's turgid cock.

The video camera just kept on recording every lurid act that Alice was performing. Ted realised that Alice was a natural performer who absolutely loved to perform.

Alice's performance was so outstanding it was deserving of some kind of award. She just loved the feeling of being watched, which gave Ted a fantastic idea: Let's get this whore on the Internet!

"Alice, I'm going to give you a web address and you are going to masturbate in front of a webcam for lots of paying web viewers. What do you think of that?" Ted queried.

"Oh, yes, Ted! I can't wait to show the world how nasty I am," Alice exclaimed.

"If you want this to carry on then you are going to call me your Master . . . and I don't want any other cock in that cunt of yours. Understand me?" Ted said bluntly.

"Yes, Master, I do," Alice said as she realised that this is what she wanted in her life and has been missing all along.

Ted left after days of fucking Alice to within an inch of her life, and now has complete and utter control of Alice. He realised he fucked her so much and had filled her with so much of his steamy sperm that she might even be pregnant by him . . . but that didn't matter at all.

Ted sent her dirty texts every day and commands for her to perform on the Internet. Her web viewers were all men and they all demanded her to be even nastier every time. There was even a blog on her actives that Ted told her to write about.

Alice lost all interest in her husband John. She stopped having sex with him, even kicking him out of the marriage bed and downstairs to the folding bed. She started to dress even sluttier than before. Alice even stopped wearing panties and bra.

She quit work within a week of becoming an Internet slut. Her life was now complete. Ted brazenly called around the house even when John was there. One day Ted knocked on the door, and when John answered the door, Ted gave him a DVD.

"It's a video of your wife. She is nothing but a cheating whore. She fucked another man while you were out seeing to your dying mother," Ted explained to John as he handed him the DVD.

"Bullshit! You're lying," John shouted at Ted.

"Then watch it," Ted said with a smug smirk breaking upon his face.

John put the disc in the player and pressed play. After a few seconds a face came on the screen. It was Alice, who said she was a married whore and loved it. John could see that it was filmed upstairs in the master bedroom.

"Have we got guests John?" Alice shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes, come see you fucking slut," John shouted back.

Alice walked into the living room to see John and Ted Sitting down and she saw herself being fucked by Ted on the video screen.

"Hi, Master," Alice said without blinking.

John looked at Ted. . . .

frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers