From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna finds Bryan's limits, and beyond.
2.5k words
4.57
97k
23

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not yet read "Easy Street" and "From Easy Street to a Hard Road", you may wish to do so first, so that you are able to follow the story.

My cock felt as if it was being squeezed by an extremely tight grip continuously. The more it tried to get hard, the tighter it was squeezed. Such exquisite torture. It had been locked up for day after day of intensive sexual activity, allowed no release, allowed no mercy.

I alternated between joy at finally living out my fantasies to being brought to tears by the frustration and the painful experience of my cock trying to burst out of its plastic prison.

While my tongue had been buried in her magnificent ass, I had finally been introduced to my wife's friend. I guess you couldn't call that formally, could you? I was to call my new tormentor Miss Susan. She had a soft down of red hair covering her tender pubes, which I had helped Donna to caress with my lips and tongue only moments ago. As I followed my orders and darted my tongue across her tight anal bud, Donna's tongue was massaging her clit. Miss Susan couldn't take it for long and began screaming through another earth shattering orgasm.

After they had both calmed down they decided to relax on the couch and watch some chic flick. I was told to sit on my knees beside the couch. When they wanted another drink I would serve them, and if something in the movie aroused them I found myself with my face buried in between their thighs, happily lapping away. I had to place a towel on the floor in front of both of them, as my throbbing cock was continuously dripping precum onto the floor in front of them as I went about my happy work.

That night I lived out the ultimate dream of most men. Well, almost. I was happy to find that the ladies were more than happy to share their bed with me. As we walked up the stairs to bed, they both delighted in kissing me deeply and telling me what a stud I was, caressing my tender regions. I spent the night lying on my back in the middle of the bed, a beautiful woman cuddling me on each side. Their hands intertwined on my chest, their legs lay across mine. Occasionally one of them would reach down and caress the tender flesh beneath my swollen testicles. The almost part was of course that the entire night my surging cock was entrapped. If it could talk it would have been begging for release. As for me, I didn't get much sleep. Each time I drifted off, my cock would awaken me, or I would hear the deep breathing of one of the very sated ladies, which would wake up my cock.

Finally I drifted off to sleep. Surprisingly, the ladies let me sleep in Saturday morning. I awoke to the aroma of breakfast cooking. I lay there for a few minutes, gathering myself and assessing my new position in my world. My curiosity was aroused when I realized that the sound of power tools I was hearing was coming from my own workshop.

I got dressed and made my way down to the kitchen, where I found both ladies sitting at the kitchen table, talking and laughing as they drank coffee and ate their breakfast. Both ladies looked up as I entered and spoke, "Good morning! How are….." "Shut up." Donna interrupted me. "What are you doing dressed?" "I'm sorry, ma'am. I forgot."

Donna regarded me for a moment, obviously considering how to handle my lapse in memory. "Give me your belt, then get upstairs and get naked. Then get back down here."

When I returned the ladies were still drinking their coffee. This time I just stood there, bare to the world; even my neglected cock visible through the translucence of its cage. I didn't want to interrupt and speed whatever I had coming to me. Finally Donna spoke to me, "Terry is out in your workshop. He is creating a little project I asked him to work on for me. Go out and ask him to come in here for a moment."

I made my way across the back yard to my workshop, looking around nervously, fearful that a neighbor would see me. When I entered the workshop I found Terry, one of my best friends, sanding what appeared to be a large chair. He looked up to see the condition I was in and couldn't help but laugh, "Man, you have gotten yourself into quite a situation this time, haven't you, Bryan?" I looked down at my feet, and blushed as I saw my cock straining against the CB3000, reminding me that Terry could see it too. "Uh, Donna wanted to see you inside." I followed Terry back to the house and stood embarrassed as Donna kissed him in front of me. This by itself was nothing new; we'd had threesomes before. But I had never been left out of the embraces with her before. Donna finished the kiss and turned to me. "Time for you punishment. Lean over and grab the countertop." I did as I was told and was mortified to see Donna hand my belt to Terry; "Terry will do the honors, thirty swats with your belt. And Terry—no mercy—if you can make him cry you will be rewarded."

That was all the incentive Terry needed to "betray" his best friend. He even moved the chairs out of the way in the kitchen to give him more room to swing the belt. I could feel why Donna had him lash at me with the belt. He had been an athlete in school and gave it his all. The first blow nearly buckled my knees and put me on the floor. I was determined not to cry. The sonafabitch wasn't gonna get my wife because I wimped out. By the tenth blow my resolve was waning. The fire all across my buttocks was unbearable. I think that Terry realized that just because I was subjugating myself to my wife I was not easily defeated, because the twenty-fifth blow lashed around my hips and the tip of the belt caught my balls, "AAAAaauuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" I fell to the floor and slowly got back up. Terry put his all into the last five blows and despite my best efforts by the time he finished I had tears streaming down my face. I tried to stop, but the embarrassment of having been reduced to blathering baby caused me to cry even more. This was something new for me, and not part of any of my fantasies.

I turned to see shock on Donna and Susan's faces at the barbarism both of us men had gone to in order to succeed. I say shock, but don't get me wrong. They were both so turned on you could see the lust in their eyes.

Donna grabbed me and pulled me to the floor on my stomach. Then she removed her robe and sat down hard on my crimson ass, "Oh, God, your ass is on fire!" She rubbed her velvet ass around on mine. Then she signaled for Terry to come to her, telling him softly, "Come fuck me. Fuck me right here on top of him."

I can't tell you how much it hurt. My engorged, caged cock was being forced into the tile floor while my wife's beautiful ass was being ground into my tender ass by my best friend's animalistic fucking of her sweet pussy. His vigorous pounding was driving me across the slick floor, which made it difficult for him to maintain a rhythm. I just thought I had been humiliated. Terry grabbed my thighs to keep my wife and I still so that he could fuck her silly. His firm masculine grip contrasted Donna's soft hands on my back.

Susan apparently was beside herself with lust. She shed her men's boxers and sat in front of me on the floor, shaking with need. My face was grinding into the floor. She roughly pulled my head up by my hair and slid her satiny sex beneath my face. I would like to say that I tongued her sweet sex, and oh how I tried, but Terry's violent thrusts into my wife prevented me from controlling my motions. Susan buried my face into her crotch and each time Terry slammed into Donna it forced my face forward into her sex. Susan grasped my hair in her hands and let Terry do the work, literally fucking my face. Only on occasion would I get an opportunity to catch a breath, and despite my best efforts, I doubt if my tongue actually made contact with her clit more than half a dozen times. Her sweet juices covered my lips, nose and cheeks as she moaned and groaned in desperation.

Finally she cried out, "Oh, God! Yes, yes, YEESSS! Fuck!" Her gyrations into my face became more frantic, "Uuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh!" She came violently and to my surprise ejaculated. Donna had done this before when extremely excited. Her cum splashed across my lips and I tried to catch as much as I could, loving the taste of her. Terry slammed forward again and I found myself buried in Susan's sweet sex again. She continued to cum, waves of orgasms sweeping over her, she clamped her thighs down on my head.

I felt that I was no longer being pushed forward and realized that Terry must have buried his cock into my wife as he came. I heard muffled cries from him, Donna and Susan. Terry grunted and grasped my hips tightly. I imagined jets of cum shooting from his throbbing cock, bathing my wife's insides. I could hear Donna screaming through an orgasm and felt her nails digging into my back.

As for me, despite the pain of having my cage member ground into the floor, my burning ass rubbed raw by my wife and her lover; despite having to take tiny gasps of air when they presented themselves from my position between Susan's pussy and buttocks, my cock throbbed repeatedly against its prison, straining for release. Precum seemed to stream unchecked from its head, yet I could not have an orgasm. My body began to shake violently in uncontrollable frustration, overriding my mind in its need for release. My convulsions only seemed to excite the others more, as I could hear their muffled orgasmic voices increase intensity.

I couldn't stop the shaking, the convulsions. I had lost control of my body. Then, just when I thought I'd experienced all the frustration I could, I found out it had only just begun. I can't tell you how erotic, how exciting, how much it drove home my utter helplessness. I already had the musk and cum from Susan all over my face, up my nose and matting down my hair. Now I felt the mingled juices of my wife and the man who'd just cum inside her begin to run in a rivulet down across my buttocks, slowly across my asshole and then they bathed my swollen, tortured ball sack, the only part of my manhood which remained exposed.

I still could not stop the violent shaking of my body. I didn't even know it was coming, but I began to cry. Not just a little, but in wracking, tortured sobs. I couldn't help it! It wasn't jealousy. I'd shared Donna before, and I knew she still loved me. It was an unabated, base physical need to cum. My cock had been encased in plastic for days while I experienced almost constant sexual contact without release. It pressed against the cage, making it feel as if someone had an incredible squeezing grip on my manhood, squashing a sensation at all. I just needed some sensation on my cock! I needed to feel something on it!

The others must have finally come down from their sexual highs enough that they heard my sobs into Susan's sex and realized that I was still convulsing. I don't even remember being moved. The next thing I recalled was leaning against the cabinet in a fetal position, being cradled by Donna's arms. She kept repeating, "Ssshhhh, it's ok baby, sshhhh" gently into my ear as she held me tenderly. I don't even know how long she'd held me, but I realized that Susan and Terry were now sitting at the table, watching me as if they thought I'd had psychotic break.

I continued to cry, not being able to control it or the shakes. Donna queried, "Are you going to be ok, baby?" I couldn't speak. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Do you want to stop doing this? Baby? Come on, you have to tell me." I continued to sob, but shook my head emphatically. I didn't want it to stop; I wanted to continue being tortured like this. "Is it too much?" I nodded my head in response. Yes, it was too much, but the last thing I wanted was for it to stop. My shaking finally began to abate, and my sobs slowed to sniffles. Donna spoke again, gently, "Are you sure you want to go on like this? You really lost it, baby. Do you want me to stop? You can cum right now if you want. I don't want to really hurt you." My mind raced. The part of my mind controlled by Mr. Happy cried out to me, "Yes, yes! Fuck her! Please let me cum!" But another part of me never wanted the abuse to end. Damn, am I fucked up or what!? I had been driven to the breaking point by humiliation and sexual frustration, and I only wanted more. I was brought out of my inner reverie by Donna's voice again.

"Baby? I need to know." She took my chin in her hand and tilted my head upward, looking into my eyes. I shook my head no; the tears still running down my cheeks through Susan's cum.

She looked gently into my eyes, "You have to understand, Bryan. I never knew this was in me, but I like it. If you don't say to stop now, I won't ask again. It's now or never."

I buried my face into my wife's breasts and spoke softly, "Thank you, ma'am, thank you." She stroked my hair gently as I told her that I never wanted to have control of my sex life again. Of course I wanted to cum, but only when she wanted, and I wanted her to be merciless, sadistic even, in her control of me.

With that, my love gently pushed me onto my back and straddled my face.

"Then get to work cleaning me up. Terry got to fill me full of his cum, something you won't get to do for quite awhile, little boy. Don't you leave a single spot of his man seed, darlin." She ground herself against my lips and tongue. My cock throbbed desperately, uselessly as I happily went to work.