From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 06

Story Info
Bryan gets used, used, & used - and loves it.
2.8k words
4.39
96.4k
14

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Not only does it encourage an author to continue writing; it helps him/her to improve their product. I would like to thank those who have offered feedback previously.

If you have not read the previous portions of the "Easy Street" and "From Easy Street to a Hard Road series, you may wish to do so.

*

How did I get here? I mean, how did I get to this point in experiencing my deviant fantasies? How could I be this lucky?!

I knelt on my knees, leaning back on my ankles in the middle of the floor of the club. I couldn't stand. A pair of handcuffs had me secured firmly to the floor; one end of the cuff was fastened to the base of my balls, just behind the "A" ring of my chastity tube. The other half was locked onto an eyebolt mounted to the floor. My wrists were bound and fastened to the belt buckled to my waist.

I sat waiting for Donna and her friend Becky to return. Becky was giving Donna a tour of the club, and had secured me here so that they could finish the tour alone. I had been here for at least two hours, and finally I spotted them entering the main ballroom of the club, and walking towards me. The room was still crowded with other club members, mostly standing around talking, some engaged in various sex acts. My wife and her friend were not in any hurry, stopping and chatting with several couples that Becky wanted Donna to meet as they made their way to me. I could hear bits and pieces of their conversations over the noise of the crowd. Becky introduced one woman and told Donna something about "great head", then stopped and talked to a slender man, pointing out his long, slender penis and telling Donna that he was perfect if she decided she wanted to try anal.

They had finally made it to where I sat, and I was anticipating being released from my uncomfortable position on the floor. Just as Donna was beginning to talk to me Becky pulled her away, walking her past me, "Lamont!" Lamont, come over here, baby! I've got some fresh meat for you!" I heard a deep male voice answer Becky with a laugh. Apparently he had just come into the club. They were standing a few feet behind me, so that I could easily hear the conversation, but couldn't see anything. I could tell that Becky was excited, "Lamont, this is Donna. She and her "hubby" are new to the club. Donna, THIS is Lamont." "Lamont" and Donna exchanged pleasantries, then Becky continued, "Can she see it? You aren't gonna believe this Donna, it's the biggest I've ever seen. Come on darlin' drop those drawers and let her see it!"

I could hear him chuckle softly, then the rustle of his pants being lowered. Then I heard Donna gasp in shock and say, "Oh, My God!" I tried to crane my neck around so that I could see what she was viewing. I made it far enough to see, but then I quickly turned back around. I didn't want to look. Almost like when you see a cop car at an intersection and refuse to look at it, subconsciously thinking that you will summon them to yourself if you do. And I definitely did not want to summon what I saw to come looking for me! I closed my eyes.

What I had caught a glimpse of was a very large black man, at least six foot, four inches tall, and well muscled over his entire body. His arms and his legs rippled with muscles and his stomach had a very well defined six pack. But what scared me was what hung flaccid from his groin. Extending from a thick patch of pubic hair was a mocha colored cock. Hell, the term cock didn't do it justice! What would you call it? It had been as thick around as a soda can, and although completely soft, its head had swung just below his knees. That head was even more big around than the rest of it, and the slit in the end of it was longer across than my cock was around. I heard Donna, "Oh wow! It feels so good! I can't get my hands around it! Do you really get this inside women?"

"Yes, baby. I'll take my time with you and you'll love it. But we should save that for later, ok?"

"Sure, but don't forget me! I gotta try this on for size"

I could hear Lamont pulling his pants up, and then he walked past me and towards the dining area. Donna and Becky both walked back in front of me, and watched glassy eyes until he was out of sight.

They turned back to me, and Donna tousled my hair, "Poor baby, I bet you could use some attention, couldn't you?" I told her sheepishly about all of the attention that I had gotten while they had been gone, and she replied that she'd been having fun too, but I'd have to wait to hear about it. She did seem excited about my exploits, though, as did Becky. Becky stepped in front of me, then straddled my head, shoving my face into her sex. I began to delve my tongue into her folds and she asked, "Is this how they used you?" I mumbled an "uh, huh", and she slowly pulled back. "They were kind to you little one. Would you like to see the sadistic way to use a service slave cuffed to the floor?" I shook my head no, but Becky just looked to Donna and asked her, "Would you like to see it?" I watched Donna, willing her to say no, but should have known better as she nodded and said, "Yeah, you bet."

With that, Becky took hold of my hair as she lay on her back in front of me, "Ok, lover boy. You are going to eat me till I come at least three times." That hardly seemed sadistic to me, but obviously I just wasn't thinking. Becky pulled my head towards her sweet pussy. Oh, shit. Uuggnnnhhh. Being pushed back on my haunches to service someone had been a little uncomfortable, but being pulled forward to do so pulled my poor tortured cock and balls against the cuffs restraining them. It caused me a great deal of pain as a burning sensation began to permeate from my scrotum. "Do a good job, boy. The quicker you give me what I want, the sooner I let you back up." As I began darting my tongue across her clit and massaging her nether lips with mine, I whimpered with the pain. Oh, please cum quickly! It hurts! My prayers were answered when Becky moaned through her first orgasm. Only two more to go!

But then Becky pulled away from me by a couple more inches. I looked at her in shock. What was she doing? "You better get over here and finish, or you won't get any relief." I stretched myself as far as I could, finally, after much effort getting close enough to fuck her with my tongue again. It hurt so damn bad! She grabbed my head and ground it into her sex. I darted my tongue back and forth; up and down across her clit in a panic, I had to make her cum before she pulled my cock off! Hot tears of frustration were streaming down my face now, searing onto her fat pussy lips as I groaned "mmmmppphhhhhh!!!!!" into her sweet sex. She cried out "Yes!" as she felt my pain and began fucking my face ravenously, turned on beyond belief. She completely lost it, her violent bucking only serving to tug on my poor manhood even more, causing more moans from me, which only served to excite her more. It was a vicious cycle, but I guess it helped in a way. I didn't have to worry about working her up for the third orgasm she had ordered, because she seemed to scream through a dozen of them in one continuous stream. Finally she lay there trying to catch her breath, sated for the moment. She was so out of it by now that Donna had to reach down and gently pry her fingers from my head, then lift me up onto my haunches again, relieving the pressure on my poor tortured cock. "Are you ok?" I shook my head no, "Of course not, but I'm in heaven, ma'am."

When Becky recovered, she and Donna unfastened me. Having had her fun, Becky lovingly helped Donna massage the circulation back into my manhood. Wow. The contradictions in the experiences I was having made our evening all the more exciting. I couldn't wait to see what came next!

I got a bit of a reprieve from people's imaginations, as the ladies decided that they were hungry. The three of us sat at a table in the dining area, chatting and watching the antics of the people on the dance floor. The food was very good, and a couple of beers helped me forget the soreness in my scrotum. By the time we had finished eating I was fully recovered and ready for more adventure.

When we finished, Donna asked Becky if we paid at the table, or at a register somewhere. Becky assured her that our dinners were included in the dues, that all we had to worry about was a tip for the server. Asked how much, Becky laughed and leaned forward so that she could whisper into Donna's ear. Donna looked surprised at first, then her eyes glimmered with comprehension, "Well, I guess that would make up for them missing out on a night in the club, wouldn't it?" I looked at her curiously, but she ignored me and continued her conversation with Becky about other things. Eventually our server returned and asked politely if there would be anything else. Becky replied that no, we were done. Donna glanced at me and asked, "Do you think Simon took good care of us, dear?" I replied sure, he'd kept our drinks full and the service was prompt and courteous.

"Well, then take care of his tip please, while we finish our talk." She looked back to Becky and continued talking. I sat there dumbfounded; wondering where I was supposed to have cash, clad as I was, wearing only my chastity tube. After a couple of minutes Donna glanced back at me, apparently annoyed, "Well?"

"But I don't have any money, ma'am."

Donna rolled her eyes as if to say, "No, shit." Then she directed her eyes toward the waiter, who stood patiently at the end of the table, awaiting the tip he had been promised. Her eyes dropped to his waist and reality dawned on me. Protruding out from his trousers was an average sized erection. I looked at Donna beseechingly, asking her for mercy with my eyes. Her only reply was to point at Simon's waiting cock with her index finger. I slowly slid out of my chair and to my knees. Simon turned towards me and I must have been crimson as I knelt at the end of our table fellating our waiter in full view of the entire dining area. Eventually he grabbed my head and held it firmly on his cock as he shot cum down my throat, causing me to gag and try to swallow as best I could. Donna and Becky continued talking as if nothing was going on while Simon grunted through his orgasm. Finally he released me, looking down to where I was staring at his now flaccid member, still somewhat dazed, and said, "Thank you sir. You are very generous." Then he replaced his manhood into his trousers, zipped up and walked off towards the kitchen for his next order. No wonder the service was so damn good. I was almost looking forward to my stint as the wait staff.

Becky told Donna that she was going to have to call it an evening. Donna thanked her for the tour and the introductions to the members that she'd met while I had been restrained. They kissed and then Donna ordered me to give her a kiss. Becky was delighted and we both enjoyed a lengthy, passionate kiss before she left. Wow.

After Becky disappeared into the crowd, Donna and I sat at our table for a few more minutes, talking excitedly like to conspirators about our evening so far. It only served to work her up all over again. "Ok, darling. Are you ready for me to give you a tour of the rest of the club? Or at least part of it? I don't think I want to let you see all of it tonight." Of course I was ready. And Mr. Happy was beyond ready!

Donna led me by the hand across the dance floor, practically dragging me in her excitement. As we approached the doorway that I had seen her and Becky disappear beyond earlier, I realized that it opened onto a long hallway. Once we walked past the doorway we stopped. There were several doors along the corridor, and to our left was a stairway.

Donna paused, "Let's see. We'll probably only have time for one room tonight. Which one do I want to play in first?" It was a rhetorical question, of course. I waited nervously for her decision. Finally she spun me towards the stairway, and gave me a push, "I think I want to play in the dungeon! It looked fun!" I made my way up the stairs in front of her, and she kept grabbing and tickling my butt as I walked just in front and above her, "Damn, you've got a great ass. I'm gonna make the other girls jealous!" I blushed. She was always raving about my butt, and it always embarrassed me.

Finally we reached the top of the stairs and stopped. She gave me a few moments to take in the view. It was a large room. Not nearly as large as the main hall, but certainly large enough. There were several large beds, and interspersed amongst them were various restraint devices. They ranged from old-fashioned stocks and cross beams to cages and benches with eye bolts for the wrist and ankle restraints all of us slaves seemed to be wearing. There were even a couple of "birdcages" suspended from the ceiling, one of which had a hapless young lady locked inside, completely nude save for her chastity belt.

There were about a half a dozen people in the room when we entered besides the prisoner hanging above us. We scanned the members already there, most of them engaged in one sex act or another. One woman was whipping her bound slave with a cat o' nine tails, another couple were engaged in a sixty-nine, a third couple was working together to please another woman. As our eyes scanned the room we both recognized him at same time. I glanced at Donna. While my reaction had been an instant, "Oh, shit", she had a gleam in her eye and I could see her arousal level had tripled. Lamont had been lounging on a leather couch against the far wall, watching the show. He seemed to feel our eyes upon him and looked over at us, a broad smile overtaking his face quickly. He stood and sauntered over to us, that anaconda like serpent swaying slowly back and forth as he walked. When he reached us, he completely ignored me and went right to Donna, telling her that he was so glad she had come. He turned and called to another man, "Hey, Roy, come meet some of our newest members!"

"Roy" walked over to us. He was a middle-aged man, standing at least six-foot, three inches tall, and in good shape, although not nearly as well muscled as Lamont. Remember that Donna was wearing her four-inch heels. So here I stood, mostly ignored as they chatted, while they all towered over me. I felt like a child and the feeling of insignificance only served to magnify my humiliation. Then I looked down at my caged, throbbing, precum dripping member, completely useless to anyone right now, and without wanting to I glanced over at Lamont's freakishly huge black cock and Roy's smaller but hard white manhood. My face burned with embarrassment. I knew that in a few moments my wife would be enjoying their services while I stood by uselessly. What the hell was wrong with me? I should want to kick their asses. Instead Mr. Happy tried in vain to break through his prison, making it grip me even tighter, which only served to excite me even more. I moaned as the arousal overtook me.

This caught their attention, and they all had a good natured laugh at my expense as a huge dollop of precum streamed from the end of my cage to the floor beneath me.

Lamont took my beautiful wife's arm, "Well, I guess we have his approval, now don't we?"

To be continued?