From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 07

Story Info
Donna takes a monster, Bryan suffers.
3k words
4.4
84.3k
17

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Not only does it encourage an author to continue writing; it helps him/her to improve their product. I would like to thank those who have offered feedback previously.

If you have not read the previous portions of the "Easy Street" and "From Easy Street to a Hard Road series, you may wish to do so.

Donna regarded her waiting lovers. Lamont and Roy were certainly regarding her beautiful body. Her heavy breasts already had a couple of hickeys on them, and I hadn't been there when she got them. Both men were much taller than I am, and Donna was wearing four-inch heels, so they all towered over me. It was humiliating having to crane my neck to look up at them as they spoke to each other as if I wasn't there.

Donna ran her fingernails lightly across Lamont's muscular chest. He had taken her hand to lead her to one of the nearby beds, and she had given him a look telling him to wait for a moment. She stood on her toes to whisper in his ear, then glanced down at me. They both laughed. Lamont looked thoughtful for a moment then directed Donna's attention to a large four-poster bed at the back of the room. He motioned her to follow him, so I trailed behind them. As we walked through the room I watched Donna's beautiful ass swaying back and forth in front of me. My poor tortured manhood strained against its plastic prison. Oh, God how I wish I could slide into her moist cunt. I was terrified that she may not have any use for me after Lamont finished with her.

When we reached the back of the room we got a closer look at the bed. The mattress was at least three feet off of the ground, and four very sturdy oak posts supported it. Suspended from each of the posts were thick sleeves that had fur inside of them. The top of each post had an eyebolt attached. I was only curious, and saw the look of "OK, what is it?" that Donna gave Lamont. My curiosity turned to dismay when Lamont turned and easily picked me up by my waist. Still holding me as if I was a rag doll, Lamont climbed up on the bed, and then Roy followed him. Lamont held me face down, one huge hand on my midsection and the other at my thighs. As he did so Roy took my left arm and slid it inside the sleeve hanging from the bottom left side of the bed, then fastened the wrist cuff already on my wrist to the eye bolt on top of the post. He repeated the process with each of my other limbs until I was hanging suspended from the top of the four posts. My head, supported by a strap across my forehead, was towards the foot of the bed as I was stretched spread eagle over it. Lamont let go of me and my midsection sagged towards the mattress.

Donna was giddy in her response, "That is terrific! You guys are sadistic, I love it!" She reached out and touched my caged cock, "But he sags down so much here, won't he get in the way?"

Lamont winked at her, "No, baby. We aren't done with him yet. Grab that mirror on the table and set it under him so he can see how I'm gonna do him up".

Donna placed a mirror beneath me on the bed, and when I looked down into it I could see my cock and the view between my legs. I watched nervously as Lamont slid small door open in the ceiling. Then he reached up into the space there and pulled something down. At first I couldn't figure out what it was, then I began to sweat when I figured it out. A thick 7" dildo was attached to a chrome rod that evidently telescoped from a mount above the ceiling. The dildo was at a 90-degree angle from the vertical rod, and was pointed straight at my buttocks. Lamont appeared to measure the distance, then slid a pin into holes in the rod, securing the dildo at that height. Then he reached down and grabbed my waist, lifting it up to that level. Next he slowly, but not too gently, inserted the phallus into my rectum. When he let go of my waist, I was now suspended from the ceiling by the cock in my ass. "There, now he won't be in the way, and he'll have to watch while you get some real cock."

Donna, my sweet love, walked around the bed checking me out, then twisted my nipples as she laughed. Then she lifted her hand up and Lamont took her hand, helping her up onto the massive bed.

After this point I was as much as forgotten for over an hour. But I couldn't forget my love and her lovers. I had a perfect view of their passion. The frustration was incredible. I couldn't touch myself, no matter how much I wanted to. I couldn't even rub myself against something to get a sensation of any kind. My cock throbbed inside its prison. The only contribution I got to make to the scene immediately below me was the inevitable precum that seeped from my straining manhood through the cock tube and onto the bed below.

Lamont lie down on his back beneath me, then Donna lay on her side next to him. As I watched her caress his muscles, then the huge hose that lay across his leg, I couldn't help but glance towards my own caged manhood. I looked back down at his growing cock and realized that I would have to redefine the term "manhood" in my mind.

The thick cable that extended from Lamont's midsection lay across his muscled leg like a huge sausage, the flared head nearly touching the sheets on the other side. Donna ran her long fingernails gently along the length of it in amazement, then began to softly caress his heavy ball sack. When she did so the monster came to life, blood could be seen to course through its thick veins and the head swelled, seeming to look around for the being that had awakened it. Donna showed her pleasure, "Mmmm, yeah". How do I explain my feelings when I still can't unravel them all myself? I was beyond frustration. But I don't know if it was more because my wife was about to fuck the stud beneath me, or because I was watching his cock grow and mine could not. Mr. Happy definitely was not at this point. He was a deep purple at this point, and his head had been mashed against the end of the cock cage for so long that the slit in the end of the cage had left an imprint. My balls were swollen and felt as if they would pop if touched. I felt as if I was on the very edge of cumming, but had of course learned by now that it was only a vicious illusion visited upon me.

Lamont's serpent continued to grow, rolling slowly over, as if groggy, until finally it was pointing straight up towards his chest. Donna leaned over and began kissing from the head down the length of the creature. It seemed to take forever until she finally reached the base, slowly sucking first one, the other of his balls into her mouth. I know my eyes had to be as big as saucers watching him grow to his full length. Oh my God. Donna leaned up and for the first time saw it fully grown. I heard her suck in her breath and gasp. The head rested far up into his abdomen. It had to be fifteen inches long, thick as a beer can and hard as a rock. Donna reached out and touched the head tentatively and it throbbed, flaring in response. I couldn't help myself, "Donna, please, no.......you'll never want........" My thought drifted off. She would never want me again.

Roy reached down to the floor and picked up a pair of soiled panties that lay there. They weren't Donna's. He reached up and shoved them into my mouth, then tied a scarf around my head to secure them there. Donna did not even acknowledge my words, I don't think she even heard me. Roy whispered in my ear, "you probably right, man. Live with it."

A drop of precum formed at the slit atop the monster's head. Donna leaned over and licked it up, then took as much of the head in her mouth as she could, "mmmm". Lamont pulled her astride him and caressed her heavy breasts, "I've found it works best if you mount ME first, so you can control how much of him you take. I don't wanna hurt you, darlin'".

She reached down and lovingly picked up the massive tool, trying to aim it at her sex. With me she would've been up on her knees and guiding me in; with him she had to stand up on the bed to make room as she pulled it straight up. From my vantage point I could see his cock pointing skyward, and her from the back as she slowly lowered herself towards it. I noticed her juices running down her leg already. At least she would be well lubricated for the assault she was bringing on herself. She rubbed the swollen head across her sopping wet lips and used it to toy with her clit for awhile until she shuddered through an orgasm, almost falling back to her knees. Roy placed his hand on her back to support her. Once she regained her composure she placed the head of his cock at her hot entrance and began rocking back and forth on it, slowly applying pressure downward. I could hardly believe my eyes as the flared mane of the ebony head suddenly popped inside of her! She stopped for a moment in surprise at the unfamiliar intensity of the sensation, "Uh!?" She placed her hands on his arms to support herself until she regained control, "Oh, fuck! God, yes, mmmmmppph". She began rocking back and forth atop the enormous piston, the more and more of it began to disappear inside of her. When fully half of it had been removed from view she stop for a moment and rotated her hips as if letting it adjust inside of her, "Oh, shit Lamont. This is already more than I think I can take. It feels so damn good! Oh, shit, oh shit! I'm cumming again!" She lost control as she convulsed through the ecstasy and we were both surprised to see when she calmed down again that only a third of his cock remained.

Lamont just grinned up at her, "Take your time baby. I won't move or do nuthin' till you tell me its OK." She began pumping up and down now, tenderly, carefully. She would almost stand until the head was just barely visible, then slowly drop down upon it again. She was moaning in pleasure the entire time, and I was moaning in frustration. For at least ten minutes she kept up this regimen, groaning, "Oh, holy shit.....damn.....yeeeessss, oh, my.....". I was amazed, jealous and horny as hell all at once. Precum was dripping from my cock and falling to Lamont's midsection below, forming a puddle, "you gonna lick that up, man." Shit.

Suddenly Donna stopped, and looked down in surprise. She had suddenly felt Lamont's groin against hers. She giggled like a school girl who'd just made the cheerleader squad, "Oh, my God! I did it, I did it!" I couldn't believe it either; his huge cock was buried balls deep inside my wife. Would she even notice my cock if she let me make love to her again?

She lay down on him and kissed him as she laughed, grinding herself against the impaler giddily.

She kept fucking herself against him until she had to stop while waves of orgasms swept over her body, He held her head to his chest in support as she trembled violently.

When she regained her composure, he lifted her head up, "Are you ready for some real fuckin?" She smiled down at him, "Oh, yeah, do it, take me!" Keeping her impaled on his huge tool, he rolled over until she was below him. He got up on her knees above her, then slowly, teasingly, he slid his manhood out of her. It glistened with her juices and throbbed with anticipation. Mine throbbed too, but only in torment. She whined, "Please? Don't tease me, fuck me, fuck me please?" He placed the head back against her pussy and she wriggled against it, trying to suck it inside in desperation. He slowly began to fill her again and she moaned her satisfaction. For several moments he slid in and out of her gently while she sighed her pleasure. He looked into her eyes and asked her if she was OK. She looked at him puzzled, and then realized what was about to happen. She reached above her and grasped the headboard, then nodded her ascent.

Lamont lifted her legs up and placed them over his shoulders, holding onto her thighs. Then he stopped being gentle. He pulled that monster almost all of the way out of her and then violently slammed it back in until his balls slapped against her firm buttocks. She screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He ignored her continuous cries as he pounded into her relentlessly. The muscles rippled across his buttocks and back as he forced himself on her battered sex, pistoning over and over and over again for what seemed like an eternity. Donna began to cum, but he wouldn't stop to let her catch her breath. He never stopped as she screamed and panted, her knuckles turning white around the posts on the headboard. I lost count of her orgasms. She lost her grip on the headboard and I watched as she began pounding her fists into the bed, her head, her entire body thrashing about trying to deal with the orgasms that coursed through her body.

My poor cock. It almost felt numb as it pressed against its cage, trying to break free. I wanted to cry in frustration and loss, but an overwhelming joy at Donna's ecstasy overwhelmed those feelings. I know many will just think I'm a freak, but if you love being teased, and you love your wife, if you are like me, then you'll understand the confluence of emotions. What happened next made my heart soar. It was totally unexpected, but it took away all the negative, replacing it with only joy.

Donna stopped thrashing around and grabbed Lamont's muscular arms for support. She began to rock herself forward onto his cock, still crying out through more orgasms, "Oh, Oh, Ohhhh, God! Oh, I've never had it! I've never had it! Yes, YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! Fuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!! Oh, GOD BRYAN, it's so damn good! Bryan, Bryan, I can't stop cumming! I'm on FIRE!!!" She shook convulsively, uncontrollably for minutes, "I love you, Bryan!"

Yes, my heart soared. It was still US!! I was still the one she was thinking about even as this stud rammed his humongous cock into her. Giving her something I never could. Or perhaps in a way it WAS me that was giving it to her, but being the way I am.

Lamont had maintained his attack for at least half an hour now. Finally he pushed himself into my wife as far as he could, his ass tightened. He groaned out a mighty roar and I could tell from the look on Donna's face that his cock was swelling even larger within in her as he came. I could see his seed seeping out around his cock. He came and came and came. Donna moaned gently through another orgasm as his cum shot against her insides. Finally Lamont calmed and so did Donna. He slowly slid that magnificent slab of meat out of her, glistening with their combined cum.

Lamont lay down next to her and they both caught their breath. Roy began to move between Donna's legs but she stopped him. "Sorry honey, but I think I've had all the cock I can take tonight. I am completely fucked out!" Seeing the look of disappointment on his face she thought for a moment. "I know you've been patient. If you'll get my hubby down for me, we'll make sure you get taken care of."

In a few moments I was standing at the side of the bed. Donna motioned me onto the bed, "Time for clean up baby, you know what to do." I lay down between her perspiration covered legs and looked at her sex. It was a wreck! But it had never looked more beautiful. I began to gently make love to it with my lips and tongue, tenderly sucking away the mess. Unbeknownst to me Donna had signaled Roy and I suddenly felt my hips being pulled upwards. Then I felt his cock invading my ass.

Apparently Roy liked it slow. I spent the next half hour with him slowly sawing his manhood into my ass while I cleaned first Donna, then was made to clean Lamont. I could barely get the head of his cock into my mouth. Donna and Lamont both surprised me by cumming in my mouth before Roy finally grabbed my hips and filled my poor buttocks with his cum.

Afterwards both of the men bid us good night, welcoming us to the club and kissing my wife goodbye.

Donna dressed herself tenderly, but would not allow me to get dressed. We walked through the club hand in hand and out to our car. I drove us home as Donna dozed in the passenger seat. Once home I carried her up to our bedroom and lay her in our bed. I held her sated body and contemplated my new life as my cock begged for relief that was not to be granted anytime soon.