From Housewife to Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife finds her sexual identity.
5.9k words
4.26
178k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mona Freidman and I am a petite, some would say pretty, forty-five year old housewife with dark brown shoulder length hair and a reubenesque figure. I have been married to my husband Stanley for twenty-two years. My husband is average height, has short blond hair, and although he's put on a few pounds over the years he is still a very good-looking man. To all outward appearances, we are an average middle class couple living a conventional lifestyle but nothing could be farther from the truth. I 'd like to tell you how our marriage changed from dull and mundane, to a wild and exhilarating experience I wouldn't trade for the world.

Like so many couples, our relationship had lost its spark over the years and settled into a safe predictable routine. We had each found different interests and our sex life had diminished until it was almost non-existent. I felt that if we didn't do something about it very soon our marriage was going to be in serious trouble. We desperately needed to come together again and put some fun back in our life. I knew I had to talk with Stanley before it was too late. I sat down with him to underline my concerns, and to his credit, he agreed with me and actually came up with a solution. One of his coworkers had had similar problems and had taken up dance lessons with his wife. The two of them really enjoyed it and it had healed their relationship, so Stanley suggested we give it a try.

I thought it was a wonderful idea. It sounded like a lot of fun and we could do it as a couple. Stanley got the phone book and we searched through the yellow pages until we found a dance studio that sounded right for us. The John Manley Dance Studios taught a variety of dance steps and as it was only about a fifteen-minute drive from home, we decided to phone and set up an appointment.

John Manley, the owner and lead instructor explained that his studio did not give individual lessons but there was an opening in his slow dance class on Tuesday night. He told us slow dance was a good step for beginners, and if we liked it, we could go on from there to try our hand at nightclub two-step, the cha-cha, and west and east coast swing. He also hinted that we had better act fast as the openings filled up very quickly, so Stanley told him to go ahead and sign us up.

Much to our surprise when we showed up for our first class we discovered John was an African American. I'd never been prejudiced, but until that night, I hadn't had much to do with black people and I felt a little uncomfortable. I should also mention that John was very good-looking and much younger than I had expected. To my great relief, in spite of his size, he had a gentle manner that quickly put my fears to rest, and I found him to be both a gentleman and a very good teacher.

John felt it made us better dancers when we danced with the other students, and if any woman came on her own he would act as her partner. I always looked forward to dancing with him because he seemed to take a little extra time with me, and I have to admit I liked the attention. One night I felt John getting an erection as we danced. At first, I thought I was imagining it but by the end of the dance, I was sure he'd been rubbing his cock against my tummy. I think Stanley knew something was up because I was blushing so much after dancing with John. The next couple of lessons confirmed my suspicions. John started to dance with me far more frequently and snuggled his cock into me every time. More than once, I felt his hands brush across my ass when no one was looking. I have to admit attracting a tall and handsome black man ten years younger than me was good for my ego. My panties were always soaking by the time we got home.

One Tuesday night my husband phoned to tell me he had to work late. Knowing how much I enjoyed dancing he said that perhaps I should go on my own. Stanley was a florist, and if he had a big order to fill, he'd often work late. Tonight he had a wedding to do, and he told me he wouldn't be home before eleven thirty. He said I could fill him in on whatever he missed later. Little did he know just how much I would be filling him in on.

I was so excited I felt like a giggling teenager. John always met for coffee with a few of the dancers after every lesson and he'd always made a special point of asking if Stanley and I were going, but as Stanley didn't like to socialize, we'd always gone straight home. Tonight for the very first time I was able to say yes.

At the diner seven of us squeezed into a large round booth meant for six and I maneuvered it so I could sit next to John. No one else would have noticed but John pressed his leg up against mine, and when I stole a quick look under the table I saw a very prominent bulge in the front of his trousers. The other dancers began to drift off home but John and I ordered a refill on our coffee and lingered behind. At that point I was so turned on I didn't care what anyone thought. If anything, it only made what we were doing even more exciting. After everyone had left, the two of us sat there in silence with our legs still touching. John smiled at me and made a confession and it all seemed so natural

"You know I'm very attracted to you don't you Mona? I can see it in your eyes."

"John," I protested, "you know this is wrong. I'm a married woman, and besides, I'm much older than you."

"You're a lovely lady Mona, and your age doesn't matter, you seem so much younger. Please...I know you're married but nothing that feels this good could possibly be wrong. This incredible attraction we have for each other. You feel it too, don't you?"

"God yes," I whimpered. "I shouldn't, but I do! Oh John, what on earth can we do? Nothing good can ever come of this."

"Please, don't say that Mona, just follow your instincts and let go for once in your life."

John kissed me and I felt myself melting into his embrace. Barely three weeks ago I had been concerned about his color, and now we were shamelessly flaunting our desire for each other in a busy restaurant. I think the waitress was worried we'd get carried away with ourselves, because she gave us a disapproving look then brought John our bill. We were barely in the parking lot when John slipped his hand up inside my sweater, squeezing my breasts as he tugged up my skirt with his other hand. I fumbled with his zipper then came to my senses, remembering where we were.

"Please John," I gasped, "we can't... not here... not like this!"

"Let's drive back to the studio!" he suggested. "We can use my office. No one will see us in there!"

"Oh, god yes... hurry John... I'll meet you there!"

Once we were safely ensconced in John's office we were all over each other. John kissed my neck and ears, his breath sending shivers up and down my spine, as he hiked my skirt up over my waist. I fumbled at his belt, and then pulled down on his zipper. He swept the top of his desk clear with the back of his hand, laid me down on it, and literally ripped off my panties. Grasping his huge ebony cock in my tiny hand, I made a frantic attempt to guide it into my pussy.

My pussy began to lubricate helping his cock on its mission, and it slowly eased up inside me, working its way into my womb. My face flushed with pride at seeing John's whole length buried in my swollen gash, its blackness contrasting with my pale white flesh. I lay back savoring the moment, enjoying the fullness of him, then John began to fuck me in earnest.

"Yes...oh god yesss!" I sobbed, as he savagely slammed himself into me. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god, yes, you beautiful, beautiful man!"

John's pace quickened and I felt his heavy balls pounding against my asshole as he worked the two of us into a mad, lust-filled frenzy. I frantically clung to him, unwilling to let go until he had completely finished me off.

"Oh, god Mona," he grunted, "your cunt feels so tight! I'm sorry but I'm not going to last very long baby!"

Hearing John's warning I hung on even tighter, digging my nails into his back and preparing to receive his load of fresh creamy jism.

"This is it baby!" John panted. "It's coming... oh god it's coming...oh fuck yesssss!"

"John...Oh god John...it's so hot...so very hot...oh my god, oh my god, I'm coming tooo!"

I clung to John, and wrapped my legs around him, moaning and groaning as he pumped his seemingly never-ending load into me. When he finally pulled out of my pussy, I was a changed woman.

For the first time in my life, I knew how good it felt to be fucked by a well-hung black man.

********************

John's fucking had turned me into a cock hungry slut. That night I went home, cleaned myself up, and waited for Stanley to come home. When he arrived, I dragged him into the bedroom and sucked him off, closing my eyes and pretending he was John. I was so turned on we had amazing sex every night that week.

Tuesday night finally came. I could hardly wait to go dancing again but if I'd known what John was going to say, I'd never have gone. Before the lesson began he made an announcement that turned my world upside down

"Listen up everybody; before I give tonight's lesson I have some good and some bad news for you. First, I'll give you the good news. As many of you are aware my lovely wife Arlene has been working on finishing her doctorate. Well, all her hard work has finally paid off, and she's been given an offer she can't refuse. It looks like we'll be moving to Chicago because she has been offered a full time position at the University of Illinois!"

I stood there next to Stanley in stunned silence, I felt like a complete fool. John had never said anything to me about a wife! Then he finished his announcement.

"Okay, now for the bad part. I'm sorry but because Arlene is relocating, I'm going to have to close down the studio in two weeks time. I want you all to know I've enjoyed working with each and everyone of you. Please forgive me for giving such short notice. I would have told you sooner but we've only just found out ourselves."

Before anyone could see the devastated look on my face I rushed out of the hall. Stanley hurried after me and caught my arm. Hot salty tears ran down my cheeks as I sobbed my heart out.

"Mona. What's wrong? What's happened?"

Stanley sounded so kind and so caring that all of my pain and sorrow came bubbling up out of me. I buried my head in his shoulder, weeping and wailing, confessing what I'd done last Tuesday. How did I get to such a point, where I found myself confessing to my wonderful husband how much my new lover had hurt me? Would he ever be able to forgive me? On the drive home, I sat with my head hung in shame. The silence from Stanley was worse than any anger. We pulled up in our driveway and he turned to face me. His voice was so calm it scared me.

"Mona, we are going to go up to bed now, and then you are going to tell me everything you've done. I want to understand where we've gone wrong."

*******************

Once we were upstairs, I showered and climbed into bed with Stanley. Seeing his sad bewildered face I hardly knew where to start.

"Please honey, I know you're hurt but it was only the one time. I just couldn't help myself!"

"Only once? Is that supposed to make me feel better? My god Mona," he cried. "If you couldn't resist him then, how will you ever resist it if another big black stud comes along?"

"I don't know honey, I just don't know!" I sobbed.

"I've been a fool. Now I understand why you've been so excited this week. Tell me Mona, is he bigger than me down there? Is that it? Is he what they call well hung?"

"I...I guess so," I admitted. "He... he's about twelve inches long."

Stanley nodded. His voice became even quieter.

"Well, that is an awful lot bigger than me isnt it? Do you like that Mona, him being that much bigger? Does it make it better because it's big and black?"

"Please Stanley, even if I did like it my feelings for you haven't changed. I'm sorry honey, I don't want to hurt you but his cock was so long it hit a special place in me, and because it was so thick I just kept coming and coming!"

Stanley sounded sadder, more resigned.

"Well I have a confession to make too Mona. I know what you did was wrong, but do you want to hear something really crazy? I have a hard on from listening to you telling me about it! There is something so sexy about the idea of you fucking a black guy. I can understand why you got hurt about John having a wife. What I don't understand is why it would turn me on so much if you did it again with another black guy."

"Oh Stanley," I blushed, "I know I shouldn't be, but I'm getting excited about the idea too! "

********************

From then on, whenever we made love I would often have to tell Stanley how I'd fucked John. Sometimes I even made up extra details because it got the two of us so excited. It progressed to where we were actually considering me finding another man to fuck while Stanley watched. Of course, I knew the chances of meeting another black man were very slim but I hadn't considered Stanley's resourcefulness. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he'd ever find a way make our fantasy come true.

Then one night I got a big surprise. Stanley had been surfing the internet and found an interracial website run by an attractive woman called Sue. Sue and her husband hosted weekly parties where white married women could have sex with black males. Their website called the practice cuckolding, and it made me feel better knowing others had done what I had done. Apparently, it was quite common for middle-aged men to be turned on watching their wives fuck well-hung black males.

I'd had no idea people did such things in real life, let alone photograph them, so when Stanley came up with the website I was shocked. The website had lots of pictures of Sue sucking on big black cocks while her husband watched, and they started a fire going between my legs that traveled all the way to my nipples.

Stanley enthusiastically showed me the website, asking me to imagine how it would feel to be in Sue's place and saying we had a wonderful opportunity to make our fantasy come true. Playing me like a violin, he quickly took advantage of my newfound love for black men and told me that he would love to take me to one of the parties. The idea had me so hot Stanley actually managed to talk me into going. Before I'd had a chance to change my mind he'd phoned the number on the site and told Sue we were coming later that evening

*******************

"Boy Mona, I sure wasn't expecting this rain. It's really hard to see where we're going!"

My husband wiped off the condensation on the inside of the windshield with a rag and peered through it into the dark rainy night.

"We should be getting there really soon," he said hopefully. 'Sue's husband told me it was just past the convenience store. There...that must the one he was talking about over there." Stanley drove past a 7-11 on the corner of the street and pulled up in front of an older three-story brick apartment building. I'd already downed three large glasses of wine earlier to calm my nerves but I still felt nervous. Despite my apprehension, my panties were very damp. I studied the apartment building and its surroundings then breathed a sigh of relief. It was a typical middle class neighborhood, neat and tidy and nothing at all like I'd been expecting. Stanley switched on the overhead light and double-checked the address he'd been given.

"Well Mona, this is it. 6996 Andrews Avenue. And it looks like we're right on time," he added, checking his watch. "We'd better take an umbrella with us or were going to get soaked."

"Come on baby, try to relax, you'll do just fine. All the guys are going to love your big tits and nice soft round ass."

"Stanley, I should never have let you talk me into this. You're probably going to be disappointed in me, because I'm still not sure if I really want to go through with this."

He looked over at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

Mona you know I wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to, everything's up to you," Stanley assured me. "Just watch what goes on, and then see how you feel about it. If nothing else, it will be an interesting evening. After all, how often do we get to watch a live sex show?"

"Oh all right, since we've come this far I'll go up there," I agreed. I was feeling very horny but my old self was still putting up a struggle. "But you have to promise you won't be disappointed if all I do is watch."

"Of course I won't be sweetheart," Stanley said. "But at least wait and see how you feel after the main event. Then, if you want to have a little fun that will be just fine and if not, well that will be okay too. Believe me. I'm probably as nervous as you are, for all I know I might change my mind before you do.

The main event Stanley was referring to was a gangbang involving Sue. Sue was going to take on a large group of well-endowed black men, after which everyone else was free to join in. I'd seen lots of pictures of Sue performing and she had a nice trim body for a woman in her early forties.

"Okay Stanley, I'll agree to go up and meet these people but if I tell you I want to go I don't want any arguing, okay? But listen to me. I'm only doing this to make you happy. I don't want you thinking I'm going to hop into bed with just any 'Tom, Dick or Harry.' This 'Sue' might be slutty enough to do things like that but I certainly wouldn't."

" Mona," he said, "you're hardly an angel yourself. Don't forget, your affair with John is what started all this. Try to have an open mind about it. I'm sure if you give it half a chance you won't regret coming tonight."

Stanley quickly got out of the car and ran around to open my door, trying to shield me from the wind and driving rain with his umbrella. Unfortunately, as soon as I climbed out the door the wind blew the umbrella inside out, and it was no use at all. I hadn't anticipated the rain and was only wearing a light, white cotton blouse and my favorite black wrap around skirt. By the time we got to the apartment's front door, I was completely drenched and wishing I'd followed my husband's example. Ever practical, Stanley always kept a coat in his car. He scanned the names on the intercom till he found Sue's apartment and pushed the button. After a short wait, a woman who I assumed to be Sue answered in a low husky woman's voice.

"Hello, can I help you?"

My husband coughed to clear his throat and spoke into the intercom.

"Hi, I'm Stanley Freidman. I'm here with my wife, Mona. I called about attending your party tonight?"

"Oh yes, you're the fellow that called earlier today, I'm glad you could make it. Come right on up Stanley. When you get to the top, we're the second apartment on your left as you leave the elevator."

The intercom gave off a loud buzz and Stanley quickly grabbed the door.

"Well this it baby," he said holding the door open for me with an awkward grin. "I guess it's now or never."

I was far too nervous to speak so Stanley took my hand, giving it a comforting squeeze as he ushered me into the elevator. We stood in silence as it slowly made its way to the top floor and opened its doors with a loud hiss. Stanley found the apartment number and gently rapped on the door. Sue's husband let us in with a big welcoming smile.

"Come in, come in!" He said in a jovial voice. "It's Stanley and Mona, right? I'm Howard, Sue's husband," he said. "My goodness, you're soaking wet! The bathroom is down the hall on the right and you can towel yourself off."

I tried my best to dry myself off, and then I rejoined Howard and my husband who were still chatting in the foyer.

"Okay, are you ready for this now?" Howard chuckled.

We both nodded and the man wrapped a friendly arm around Stanley's shoulder, and took me by my hand. He led the two of us into a small but nicely furnished living room.

12