From Housewife to Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Mona and Stanley carry on with their new lifestyle.
4.3k words
4.35
84.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I thought I'd surprise Stanley at work and take him out for lunch. I decided to wear something that I only wore on special occasions, a little black stretch mini dress that fit me like a glove, and my black and white sling back Gucci heels.

I was on my way to his store after doing a little window-shopping when some young construction workers stopped what they were doing, and whistled appreciatively. It was nice to know I could still get a reaction at forty years old and I was feeling very pleased with myself, when I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Why, hello Mona, what a nice surprise! What are you doing here?"

I never dreamed I'd ever run into anyone from Sue's party and once I'd gotten over my initial surprise, I started to blush. It was Carl, and he was leaning against a shiny black limousine and chatting with Willis!

"I...uh...I've been doing a little shopping and was just going to get some lunch."

"Well that's terrific! Willis and I were about to have lunch at my private club. You can be our guest," Carl said, looking genuinely pleased.

Subconsciously I think I was hoping he would ask because I didn't say I was on my way to meet Stanley. Carl seemed kinder and gentler than I remembered and I was tempted but my conscience took over and I started to make my excuses. Then Willis spoke up in that wonderful deep voice of his and changed my mind.

"Mona, please, say yes! I wanted to get to know you better and when you left the party early, I was just devastated. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Carl and I had just been talking about how pretty you are, and presto! Just like magic you're here! Please, Mona. Say you'll join us!"

"Well alright," I giggled. "How could I ever turn down a lovely invitation like that?"

Stanley didn't really know I was coming so I told myself what I was doing was okay, but deep down I knew it was wrong. Carl's chauffeur bowed politely and opened the door of the limo for me. It even had a built in bar so Carl made us drinks on the way.

His club was located in the financial district and we were treated with so much deference, that when the maitre'de led us to an intimate private booth I got the impression it was reserved strictly for Carl. Whatever he did for a living, he was obviously a very wealthy man.

Dining on lemon sole and sipping imported French champagne with two handsome men in an exclusive private club was foreign to me. When Stanley and I had lunch together it was usually a rushed affair, as he was always in such a hurry to get back to work.


The waiter constantly topped up my glass with chilled champagne and I was getting quite giddy. Thankfully, Carl and Willis were tactful. There'd been no mention of Sue's party, and the drinks were making the lunch very comfortable. Still I suspected they hadn't asked me out just to discuss the weather, so when I felt Carl's hand on my knee it didn't come as a total surprise. I was surprised however, when I felt Willis's hand working its way up the inside of my other leg. I let out a slight whimper and raised my bum to allow them to slip off my panties. Knowing the waiter could enter the room at any moment made it all seem so wicked. Being finger fucked in an exclusive restaurant by a married man while a black man felt my tits was so perverse that I started to cry out in ecstasy. I was sobbing and babbling incoherently when Carl suddenly withdrew his fingers from my dripping snatch.

"It's your turn now Mona," Carl ordered, in a voice that left no doubt that he expected me to obey. I reached for their two cocks to jack them off.

"That's not what I had in mind," he snapped. "I want you to show us what a slut you are by blowing Willis under the table for me."

Carl had such a hold on me I think if he'd asked me to suck off every man in his club I would have done so gladly. Taking my napkin with me to put under my knees I ducked down under the table. I was about to suck off my first black man. My instinct told me that he was to be the first of many.

Willis took my hand and placed it on his cock. It was slippery with precum and so thick I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I was surprised at how hefty and solid it felt. My wedding ring sparkled on my hand reminding me that I was married, and I hesitated for just a moment.

"Suck it Mona," Carl whispered, "go on you cheap cunt, swallow that big black dick! Show us how slutty you can be!"

Carl knew I liked being told what to do so his dirty words were just the right catalyst for me to begin. Savoring the saltiness of his precum, I gingerly kissed the tip of Willis's huge cock, and then took it between my lips, feeling it throbbing on the inside of my cheeks. His big hands gripped the back of my head, holding me still as I sucked him off. Not that there was any need, I wanted Willis to come so badly.

The only other cock I'd ever sucked was Stanley's and that was just the once after I was excited from fucking John. Having Carl ordering me to do it to Willis was so much better. It gave me permission to be as dirty as I wanted, and what I wanted was to be the best cocksucker Willis ever had. Between my licking and sucking, it wasn't too long before I felt him swelling up in my mouth getting ready to let his load go.

I was beginning to understand Sue's fetish for giant black cocks. Knowing that I was the cause of Willis's erection made me feel very powerful and at that moment, nothing was more important to me than bringing him off. I felt so wanted to have a cock over twice the size of Stanley's about to come in my mouth.

*****************

Hours later Carl and Willis copped one last feel, quickly kissed me goodbye, then playfully slapped my bottom and said they'd see me at Sue's next party. I staggered up to my front door. I'd just had the best sex of my life but in the process I'd become just like Sue, nothing but a cheap whore. The only thing I could do now was to tell my husband I'd cheated on him again and beg for his forgiveness. I unlocked the door and tiptoed into the house praying Stanley would be asleep so I could delay my confession. However, it was not to be. He'd been sitting in his housecoat waiting in the dark, and it startled me when he rose from his chair and switched on the light.

"Mona, where on earth have you been?" he cried. "You've been gone for hours! I've been so worried I was ready to call the police."

Stanley stared at me in disbelief. Somewhere along the way, one of my shoulder straps had been torn off. Besides my brand new dress being tattered and torn, I'd also lost my bra and I was having a very hard time keeping my breasts from spilling out.

"My God, what's happened to you?"

His eyes traveled downwards and took in the semen that had filled the crotch of my panties and was seeping out and slowly running down my legs. He cringed when he saw my smudged lipstick, the hickies that covered my neck and breasts, and the dried cum in my hair. It was obvious what I'd been up to. Last time Stanley had been so gentle. This time his anger scared me.

"You filthy fucking slut!" he cried, "You've been cheating on me again!"

Tears of rage welled up in his eyes and I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. Thinking I'd lost my husband forever, I begged and pleaded with him to forgive me.

"I'm so sorry Stanley," I wept. "Please forgive me!"

"How can I ever trust you again Mona?" he sobbed. "Can you tell me that?"

"I don't know Stanley. I just don't know what to say...what can I possibly say to make this right?"

"You can try telling me the truth for a start," he said, his voice grew quieter. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Please Stanley, I can't lie to you... yes, of course I did."

"Did...did you enjoy it a lot?" he asked, his voice choking.

"How can I possibly answer that without hurting you even more?"

"Who was it Mona? Who did you fuck this time?"

"Stanley I couldn't help myself.... It was Carl, Carl and Willis.... I ran into them downtown. Please, say you'll forgive me."

"You did both of them? My god, you're an even bigger slut than I thought you were! Get in the shower and wash that filth off yourself, I can't stand the sight of you."

"Yes... I'll try...I'm so very sorry Stanley," I wailed as I stumbled up the stairs.

********************

After twenty minutes in a scalding hot shower, I began to sober up a little. I toweled myself dry and brushed my hair, then sprayed on some strong perfume to cover the smell of sex that seemed to ooze from every pore of my body. Reluctantly I crept into the bedroom and got under the covers. Stanley lay there in our big bed, facing the wall and waiting in icy silence. I hesitantly reached out my hand and touched his shoulder.

"Don't touch me, you whore!" he hissed angrily. "There's no telling where you've been!"

I lay there facing his back in the light of the dawn. I remembered how much he'd wanted me to fuck another man and my shame fell away, I began to get angry. It wasn't my fault he'd changed his mind after I'd done it.

"Damn it Stanley, cant you see this is all your fault?" I yelled. "If you hadn't nagged me so much about wanting to watch me with another man, I'd never have done it again!"

Stanley rolled over to face me.

"It's all my fault now is it? I suppose John was my fault too. Don't you remember I was to be there to watch? Am I the only one that remembers? We had an agreement, and you seem to have forgotten that."

"God damn you Stanley, give me a break! What did you think would happen? Did you really think you could take me to watch some slut fuck over a dozen well-hung men and not have it affect me? Now listen to me Stanley Freemont, and listen well. Yes, I fucked John and now I've fucked Carl and Willis too and what's more loved it! I loved it so much that I can't stop now. You're just going to have to learn to live with me doing it whenever I get the urge! There, now I've told you the truth!"

I could see Stanley struggling to accept what I was saying. My anger took over completely, and I tore off the bed sheet and opened my legs.

"Look at me damn you! I held up my breasts. "See the marks they left on my tits when they sucked them...! See what their big cocks did to my pussy! It was wonderful! This is what a woman looks like after having two men. What do you think of your slutty wife now?" I panted.

My cunt was so loose and open it surprised even me. I looked at my husband to see his reaction.

"Stanley, you dirty bastard!" I gasped. "My god, look at your cock! Oh, Stanley!"

Anger and lust must be very close cousins. My husband's cock stood at full mast and was harder than I'd seen it in a very long time. We kissed frantically, our lips together, lustfully driving our tongues into each other's mouths as we rolled around on the bed rutting like a pair of newlyweds. Having Stanley inside me so soon after Carl and Willis had fucked me felt wonderfully wicked. Stanley must have thought so too because I felt the head of his cock expanding inside me, getting ready to flood my womb. I wrapped my legs around him and held him close with my heels, digging my nails in his back as he let go with a tortured cry.

"Oh fuck Mona...Oh my fucking god...I'm cumminng! Holy Jesus...I'm cumminnnng!"

"I am too Stanley!" I cried. "Oh yesss...give it to me...give it to me... just like they did!"

*******************

Afterwards I lay back in our bed listening to Stanley snoring away. My confession had been much easier than I thought. Stanley and I were back on track and all was forgiven. However, I was under no illusions, I fully expected his jealousy to return from time to time but at least I'd stopped being dishonest with myself. I looked forward to returning to one of Sue's parties, this time I was going to stay until the very end.

Later that morning I opened my eyes to an empty bed. I'd been woken by a lot of clattering and banging coming from the downstairs kitchen. My ménage au trois had given my marriage to Stanley an unexpected benefit. His insecurity had made him become competitive for my affection, and he was making my breakfast for the first time in years.

Over our coffee, we discussed how we thought things would work best. Stanley wasn't interested in other women but he assured me the arrangement suited him fine and he just wanted to watch. Our new lifestyle wasn't going to be easy. There were many things that needed to be sorted out. For a start, Stanley insisted he be present from now on and he wanted to videotape all of my activities so we could play them back whenever the mood struck. The privacy issue was another factor. We both agreed that whoever I went to bed with had to be completely trustworthy. We lived in a small community and our reputations were important to us.

I could see that our conversation was turning Stanley on and he wanted to hear all the details of my evening with Carl and Willis. He told me not to leave anything out and after I had recounted my evening again we wound up back in the bedroom.

Much later Stanley was checking his e-mail and found a special invitation from Sue and Howard to attend a party at their apartment Friday night. The only stipulation was that all of the women had to be dressed like sluts. None of my clothes could remotely be classed as slutty, so I had Stanley drive me over to a boutique in the sleazier end of town that had a reputation for catering to the kinkier crowd. Once I'd mustered up enough courage to enter, it was like I'd entered another world. I suppose in a way, I had.

I didn't know there were so many types of leather and latex outfits and I found the store fascinating, but none of them was really me. The store mostly catered to sado-masochists so I thought I'd better try somewhere else. I was just about to leave when the sales clerk brought out a schoolgirl outfit for me to try on. It was a very short dark green plaid kilt, a matching beret, and a crisp white cotton blouse. After I added a pair of fishnet stay-ups and left my panties off, I knew I had a winner. I told the girl to go ahead and wrap it up.

Next door, there was an adult bookstore and novelty shop and since I was feeling so naughty, I had Stanley take me there as well. I hadn't realized there were so many different kinds of sex toys. Thankfully, the store provided us with a large basket, because by the time we were up to the cashier I'd filled it with interracial videos, some very dirty looking cello- wrapped magazines, and a battery-operated vibrator.

While Stanley paid the bill, I stood off to the side trying to hide my discomfort. The young man at the front desk had probably seen it all, but when he saw the hefty, life-like twelve-inch black vibrator I'd selected he raised his eyebrows and cast a knowing smile in my direction. As he rang up my purchases he threw in some free lubricant, and I almost died of embarrassment.

********************

I'd fussed so much with my new outfit that by the time we arrived at Sue's party we were late and it was running full bore. Howard looked at me approvingly as he ushered us inside the apartment.

"You look incredible Mona. Judging by the length of your skirt it looks like you are planning to be very naughty tonight! Come on in you two, have a drink and mingle with the guests. Trust me; you're going to have a wonderful time tonight."

I looked around and saw a few other white wives accompanied by their husbands. Like me, they were dressed like sluts and looked very flushed. I wondered how many were here for their first time. I noticed Carl and Willis were already there and both of them said I looked sensational. A small group of tall well-muscled black men were laughing and joking amongst themselves, occasionally looking over at the wives, no doubt making their selection. I saw a look of doubt on poor Stanley's face as he saw the men eyeing me, and noted their manly physiques.

The apartment had an air of expectancy about it, and by now, I felt my pussy pouting open between my legs. I needed fucking very much. Sensing my discomfort, Howard patted my ass affectionately. I suppose because he had a wife like Sue, he probably knew exactly how I felt.

"Mona, you'd better finish your drink," he said with a smile "in a few minutes we'll be turning off all the lights. We've found putting people in a darkened room sets them free to act out their darkest desires and allows them to let go in a safe and comfortable environment."

Stanley and I wandered around, looking over the other guests. Some of the people were already beginning to team up. We passed the master bedroom and heard a woman moaning loudly so we peeked in. One of the white wives was being soundly fucked by a huge blackman, while a young man whom I presumed to be her husband, sat there squeezing her hand.

"What do you think Mona?" Stanley whispered, suddenly not sounding quite so sure. "It's not too late to back out you know."

Poor Stanley was having second thoughts but after seeing the look of pleasure on the woman's face there was no way I was about to call it off.

"Thanks for your concern honey, but I think I really would like to get fucked tonight. I want you to know that I think you're such a wonderful man for talking me into it. I love you so much!"

Suddenly the lights went off and I became separated from Stanley. Groping my way around the room I found an empty seat and sat there, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the gloom. It felt so good to be completely anonymous and listening to all the people making love. There was no mistaking the wet, slapping sounds of sex coming from all corners of the room. Someone sat down next to me and put his hand on my upper thigh, and somehow I just knew it was Carl. I felt him pull me to him and kiss me. His tongue slipped between my lips and I felt the roughness of his whiskers against my face. I felt myself begin to tremble.

"Carl," I whimpered. "God, I'm so terribly horny...please take me!"

"Relax Mona, all in good time. First, get down on the floor on your hands and knees and raise your bottom."

I got down as he said and felt my skirt being flipped up, then Carl surprised me by spanking each cheek of my bum with his bare hand. The pain left my bottom stinging but at the same time, I felt very aroused. I was confused, not sure if I wanted him to stop.

"That's what you need isn't it, my dirty little slut?"

"Please Carl," I whimpered. "It hurts!"

"You have to know pain before you can truly experience pleasure, Mona," Carl whispered. "It's all part of your education."

After he finished spanking my bum he got behind me and then slipped his marvelous cock up inside my sopping wet cunt. Surrendering to my baser instincts, I pushed my reddened ass back against Carl. I heard myself moaning, begging him to finish me off and Carl obliged, mounting me like a stallion, fucking me so well I felt my own wetness running down my legs. Howard was right; being in the dark surrounded by strangers, was remarkably freeing. My pussy clung to Carl's cock, as I reached underneath myself to give his balls a gentle squeeze.

"Oh fuck yesss! That's it, you dirty, dirty girl," he groaned, as he let go and his cum blasted out of his cock into my cunt.

On my hands and knees like a bitch in heat, I groaned as Carl withdrew his still spurting cock. One last spasm sent a thick glob of his hot spunk shooting through the air and coating my asshole, the final act in my defilement. I heard Howard's voice from behind me

"That's great Mona, hold it right there!"

Howard's camera flashed, preserving the perverted image for his collection. I'd been so caught up in what I was doing I hadn't noticed all the lights in the room had been turned back on. I felt Carl's hot thick spunk run down my ass onto my cunt before dripping on to the carpet directly in front of Stanley, visual proof of his very public cuckolding. Our filthy act had been witnessed by everyone in the room.

12