From Housewife to Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Stanley watches while Mona reconnects with an old flame.
6.1k words
4.34
85.2k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay you guys... stop... enough already!" I begged. "My god...Please... I can't take any more!"

I rolled off Willis and lay there sandwiched between him and Jerome, leaking cum and gasping for breath. Willis and Jerome were built like linebackers and were my favorites of all the men I had fucked in the last few months. Black as coal and hung like stallions, the two men had been fucking me for over two hours while Stanley watched and took pictures with his digital camera.

"My god, you guys are wearing me out! Did you get some good pictures, Stanley?"

My husband Stanley grinned like a cat that had just eaten a canary. He loved to photograph me fucking well-endowed black men.

"Yeah I sure did! Thanks guys...that should keep the little woman happy for a day or two," he chortled

"Always a pleasure Stanley!" Willis replied. "Anytime you need us to service Mona for you just give us a call. Mona, you're an awesome fuck! Isn't that right Jerome?"

"That's for sure Missus Freeman!"

I smiled to myself. Jerome was half my age and had no trouble at all fucking me in front of my husband, and yet he was so polite he found it difficult to call me by my first name.

My life with Stanley had undergone some major changes. In just a few short months, we had grown from being a dull boring couple, into middle-aged swingers with a love for interracial sex, and it had all begun after Stanley had suggested we take up dancing. Our marriage had been in a rut and Stanley thought dance lessons would put some excitement back in our lives. I don't think either one of us had any idea exactly how much excitement his idea would bring.

John Manley, the owner and chief instructor at the dance studio had turned out to be a fit, good-looking African American, and right from the start seemed to pay me a lot of special attention. With his charm and charisma, it wasn't very long before I had a big crush on him, so when Stanley phoned to tell me he had to work late one night and suggested I go to the lessons on my own I was thrilled. I took extra care in my appearance that night and when I went, I was secretly hoping that something would happen between John and me.

My suspicions were confirmed, John had been flirting with me, and that evening I found the old cliché, "once you go black you'll never go back!" was true. John's cock was over twice the size of my husband's and from that moment on, I was hooked on having sex with black men.

Surprisingly, when Stanley found out he'd been cuckolded by John he had been turned on, and our sex was the best it had been in years. Things looked like they were changing for the better, and then a week later to my great disappointment I found out John was married, and as if that wasn't enough things got even worse. John surprised everyone by announcing he and his wife were moving to Chicago.

Since I was so turned on by black men, and Stanley wanted to watch me fuck them he researched our newfound mutual interest on the internet and discovered our fetish was quite common. In no time at all he'd found an interracial web site run by a woman named Sue. Sue was famous for throwing sex parties where white married women and their spouses could meet well-hung black studs. After I'd fucked John it was easy enough for Stanley to talk me into going to one of her parties, and it was at Sue's I first met Willis and Jerome.

********************

The two men got dressed and I saw them to the door and gave each of them a big hug.

"Thanks for cumming boys!" I winked. "I'm sure we'll be seeing you again real soon!"

Anytime Mona, just give us a call and we'll come running!"

After they left I turned to Stanley.

"Well honey, let's go have a look at those pictures you took!"

Stanly and I went into our home office and eagerly downloaded the pictures onto our computer.

"You really look like you enjoyed yourself tonight, Mona." Stanley said, as we clicked through the lurid images. "Jerome has got quite the cock on him, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he sure does, the thing is almost as big as Willis's. Wow, look at that! That's an awesome shot of Willis coming in my mouth. You really get off on me sucking his cock, don't you baby?"

Stanley loves hearing me talk dirty to him, and I have to admit it gets me horny too. Watching my husband masturbate as he looked at the pictures of me being fucked by the two men got me excited again and I began to play with myself too.

"I sure do," he admitted. "It looked so sexy when he shot his load and your cheeks bulged out. My god Mona, I almost came myself when all that extra cum ran out the side of your mouth and down your chin!"

"Honey it felt so hot when he came in my mouth! I love feeling his cock throb in my mouth... you won't believe how swollen his balls got just before he came...oh god Stanley... I just love swallowing his cum! I hope you don't mind!"

"Jesus no, I don't mind at all... It turns me on when you do that! I like you being a dirty little cocksucker."

"Good, I was worried you might not like it and want me to stop. Jerome has a lot of stamina doesn't he? Boy he sure knows how to fuck a girl! My goodness, look at the size of my clit in this picture... Is it really that big?"

I sat back on my chair and opened my legs for Stanley. He let out a little whimper as he saw my engorged pink clitoris protruding like a miniature penis from my dark hairy snatch.

"God Mona, what a slut you've turned into!"

"Remember Stanley, you're the one who wanted me to fuck black men. I'm sorry but once you get a taste for black cock it's hard not to be a bad girl."

I raised my breasts to Stanley, showing him how puffy my nipples had become.

"Look at how sensitive my tits get after I've been fucked honey. Please suck them for me."

"Mona, you're such a dirty little cocktease!"

Poor Stanley was beside himself and looking like he was going to come at any moment. He got up from the computer and quite literally dragged me back into the bedroom. I lay back on the cushions, thrusting my breasts up at him, and Stanley took my tit into his mouth as he continued to jack himself off.

"Oh baby," he gasped. "I just love it when you're fucked doggy style. You look so hot with your ass up in the air! It's such a fucking turn on watching you make out with black men."

"I love it too Stanley...their cocks are so big and thick, and when you take pictures of me fucking them it feels so wicked, I can't help myself.... I just keep coming and coming!"

"You dirty slut Mona, you're such a size queen!" Stanley groaned, pumping his cock faster and faster.

"Don't come yet baby," I gasped, "hurry... put it in me and .fuck me while my cunt's full of cum!"

Whenever I talked dirty to Stanley, it drove him crazy. He grabbed my ankles, spread my legs and buried his cock into the hot creamy mess Jerome and Willis had left in my cunt, then pounded me so hard and fast that the cum in me gushed out around his cock, soaking his balls as they slapped against my wet upturned ass.

"Oh fuck baby!" Stanley whimpered. "You're so wet and sloppy!"

"Do you like that honey?" I teased, nibbling at his earlobe as I raked his back with my long red nails. "You naughty, naughty boy. You do! You do like the feel of other men's cum in your wife's pussy, don't you?"

Stanley let out a tortured cry as I probed the inside of his ear with the tip of my tongue. I felt him swell inside me signaling he was about to let go and I tightened my pussy around his cock.

"Oh...god...oh god!" He cried...holy Jesus... that feels so fucking good!"

Stanley stiffened and held me tight as his steaming hot cum shot up into my belly, adding to the load Jerome and Willis had left in me and bringing me to an intense orgasm.

"Oh god yesss...that's it, let it all out baby!" I hissed, wriggling and writhing against him as he drained his cum swollen balls into me.

Gasping and spent, Stanley backed slowly away leaving a big pearly glob of cum puddling between my legs. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his shoulder. I lay there savoring the warm wonderful feeling of having three men's cum inside me.

"That was amazing Stanley! Thank you so much for letting me fuck other men, it makes me really feel wanted!"

"You should really be thanking John," Stanley said with a smile. "It's because of him you've been such a great piece of ass. Ever since you fucked him, you've been in perpetual heat and had loads of men sniffing after you. That big cock of his really brought out the woman in you. Just think... if we hadn't taken those dance lessons none of this would ever have happened."

"Yes, it was really hot," I admitted, "I just wish I could have done it with him more than once!"

"Yeah, I wish you could have too. I would have loved to watch you with him."

Although John had moved to Chicago over a year ago I still missed him. He was my first black lover, and because his cock was so thick he was still the best by far, even better than Willis and Jerome. Just thinking about it got my juices flowing. Suddenly I had an idea. Snuggling myself into Stanley's shoulder, I gently traced my nails across his chest and down to his cock.

"Would you really like to watch me with John, honey?"

"Yes I sure would, it's too bad he moved away!"

"Well there just might be a way Stanley. You and I are due for a holiday and there's nothing stopping us from going to Chicago and looking him up. I know you'd like it. Believe it or not Willis's and Jerome's cocks are small compared to John's."

Stanley had begun to grow hard and was leaking large amounts of precum into my hand as I tightened my grip around his cock.

"Oh my gosh... Stanley, you're getting hard again!" "You're such a bad boy... you do like my idea don't you?"

"Yeah I guess I do. You know, business is so good I think I can afford to take a couple of weeks off. Maybe I should book us a couple of airline tickets to Chicago!"

My heart leapt with joy and I squealed with excitement.

"Oh Stanley, you're so good to me and I love you so much! Believe me, when we get to Chicago, I promise you won't regret it! Now please honey, don't waste this wonderful erection, I need you to fuck me again!"

******************

The very thought of renewing my relationship with John made me so horny that by the time our plane touched down in Chicago my panties were soaking wet. Stanley had spared no expense and booked us a luxurious suite at the Ritz-Carlton, a perfect setting for my tryst with John.

After checking in we relaxed in the huge whirlpool bath and made our plans for the evening. Stanley suggested I phone John at his workplace and tell him that we had just arrived in town, but that Stanley would be away for the evening doing some business. Then I would ask John if we could get together for a drink in the hotel bar and after a couple of drinks I'd ask if he'd like to come up to the room for a little nightcap. Then I would make a stop at the powder room, phone Stanley on our cell phone and let him know we were on our way upstairs. Meanwhile, Stanley would hide in the bedroom's walk in closet. Safely ensconced in a comfortable chair, he would have a ringside seat as I made love with John, and John would be none the wiser.

Stanley's plan sounded good to me so we got out the phone book and searched the yellow pages under dance lessons. John had opened another studio and was quite easy to find, so with all the courage I could muster, I called his number. My heart leapt as I heard his deep smooth voice on the third ring.

"John Manley Dance Studio. May I help you?"

"Hello, John, this is Mona Freidman."

"My gosh, what a surprise to hear your voice Mona! Where are you calling from?"

I felt awkward, unsure where to begin and then he spoke up again.

"You got that refund I sent out didn't you?"

"Of course I did... John, I'm sorry, I know this is very short notice but I'm not calling from home, I'm here in Chicago on a two-week holiday with Stanley and he's gone off to do some business. I was wondering if you'd like to get together if you're free this evening. Maybe we could meet for a drink?"

John sounded genuinely happy to hear my voice and my heart leaped with joy.

"It's wonderful to hear from you again Mona! Gosh... I can't believe you're here in Chicago! Yes, I'd love to get together with you. How about nine tonight?"

"That would be just perfect."

"Nine it is then, where are you staying?"

"Downtown, at the Ritz-Carlton. Perhaps we could meet in the lounge."

"That would be great; the lounge is nice and intimate. I'll see you there around nine, oh Mona?"

"Yes John?"

I'm really looking forward to it!"

"Thanks John, I'm looking forward to seeing you again too! Bye for now."

Stanley was grinning from ear to ear. He'd been leaning over my shoulder listening to our conversation and I think he was more excited than I was.

"Did you hear how he said he was looking forward to it Mona?"

"Yes I did, he sounded quite pleased, didn't he?"

"I think my little wife is going to get herself fucked tonight!"

"Please don't be so crude about it Stanley. I'd better get busy and get an outfit together. What do you think I should wear?"

"How about that tight red skirt of yours with the slit up the front and that fluffy white angora sweater I like so much? Your tits look great in that outfit, and when you wear high heels with it you're a walking wet dream!"

"My goodness I'm lucky! I'm getting ready for a date and you're suggesting outfits to make me look sexy. You have a very big hard on dear, you like watching me get all tarted up for John, don't you?"

"I can't help it Mona, it drives me crazy. There's just something so erotic thinking about you fucking other men...especially big black men!"

"You and I have so much in common," I teased. "I like fucking big black men too! Which panties do you think I should wear honey?"

"I think you should be a real slut tonight Mona and just wear your garter belt and nylons. After a couple of drinks, you can let him know you're not wearing any panties, and then he'll know you're ready for a good fucking."

"Stanley, shame on you! That is such a naughty idea! But if you really think he'd like it, I'll leave them off!" Waiting for nine-thirty seemed like an eternity. To dispel my nervousness I tried to watch television and paced around the room. My husband was so excited he wanted to fuck me right then and there, but I made him wait. I wanted to be fresh and clean for John. Finally, the time came! After one last check in the mirror, I gave Stanley a hug and a quick kiss, then after carefully freshening up my lipstick, I made my way on down to the bar.

John was sitting right near the entrance holding a large bouquet of red roses and stood up when I came into the room. I gave him a hug as he handed me the flowers, then we both sat down.

"Thank you John, they're absolutely lovely!"

I gave John my most seductive smile and squeezed his knee.

"It's been such a long time and I've missed you very much. Chicago must agree with you, you're looking well."

"Thanks Mona, yes it's a nice town and I'm enjoying being here, but I miss you too. I wish we'd had more time together."

John looked me up and down and I eyed the growing bulge in his trousers. The game had begun, and we both knew where things were headed.

"Mona you look great! What can I get you to drink?"

"Why thank you John!" I blushed. "What's that you're having? That looks very nice."

"It's a Manhattan; they make a mean Martini here."

"That sounds like a good idea. I think I'll have one too."

John signaled the waiter and the young man hurried over. After he'd had taken our order, the two of us sat in silence until we had our drinks, then John took my hand in his. As a married woman, I loved the thrill of the seduction.

"You look lovely Mona. You're even prettier than I remembered!"

"You're so full of compliments John, am I as pretty as your wife?"

John drew in his breath then began to speak in a sincere voice.

"I was waiting for you to say something Mona, I'm sorry I didn't mention Rebecca to you but I didn't think it mattered. Since you had a husband, I just assumed you were in an open marriage like me. It was only after you went running out of the studio that I realized I'd made a big mistake. I probably should have been more upfront about it. Please forgive me!"

"I'm the one who needs to be forgiven John. I was far too uptight back then. I've changed a lot. Since you've been gone I've become much worldlier and I don't mind you're being in an open marriage. I've seen and done so much over the last year that my outlook has totally changed."

"I'm happy for you Mona! It's nice to hear that you're becoming who you were meant to be."

"Yes, well thanks to you I've come to believe people should be free to act out their secret desires. Our little fling started a hunger in me I didn't even know existed and since then I've had many more lovers. Why, I've even had sex with a woman."

My face felt flushed and my heart was pounding. I lowered my eyes and pressed on.

"John, I hope you won't think I'm too forward, but I was hoping we could use my hotel room to make up for all that lost time. Stanley's away on business tonight and I thought perhaps we could take advantage of it!"

"Well Mona, I'm glad to hear you've become more open minded because I've taken a big liberty and invited my wife Rebecca to come and join us. She said she'd be right along after she takes care of a few things at her office."

"I...I'm not sure I understand! "Why...whatever do you mean?"

John smiled and lowered his voice.

"Mona, hopefully I haven't been too presumptuous. I knew right away when I heard you're voice that you needed fucking. My wife is very intuitive and she was listening to our conversation. Just with the little you said, she already had you pegged as being bisexual. I think you'll like Rebecca, she has no hang-ups whatsoever and she's easy to be with and has a way of making people feel comfortable. Oh look, speak of the devil, here she comes now!"

An attractive blonde woman wearing an extremely short black silk dress was gracefully making her way over to our table. Her breasts were small and perky and her legs were enhanced by black fishnet stockings. They were long and shapely and I noticed she had seams on the back of her stockings that led up under her skirt to her beautiful tight little ass. She held out a lovely perfectly manicured hand and I felt a heavy weight growing in the pit of my stomach. As I took her hand I found myself blushing profusely. I felt sure she could read my mind

"Hello Mona, I'm Rebecca, John's wife," she said, in a deep husky voice. "I've been looking forward to meeting you so much. John's told me all about you and it sounds like we have a lot in common!"

"Mona's just been telling me she'd like to put her hotel room to some good use, Rebecca. You're being here is a bit of a shock for her, so promise me you'll be gentle with her."

"Of course I will. Your description didn't do her justice John, she's absolutely lovely."

Rebecca gently squeezed my fingers and gave me a reassuring smile as she slid into the booth. A sexual tension hung in the air. Our mutual attraction was obvious.

Over the next two hours, we chatted and drank martinis and before I knew it I was beginning to get very comfortable with Rebecca. I was so fascinated by her overt sexuality that by my fourth drink I was ready for just about anything. Suddenly I remembered I was supposed to phone Stanley so I made my excuse to slip away.

"Oh my goodness, those martinis are catching up on me. I'm afraid I have to go to the little girl's room"

"I'll come with you Mona. I have to go too.... John, be a dear and pay our bill. We'll meet you over by the elevator."

12