From Housewife to Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom taken and used by her son turning her into a total whore.
1.8k words
4.09
197.9k
75
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sound faded as my mind screamed for release from the danger, yet my body was fully aroused and in total need of use and abuse, I focused on one thought that kept me aroused as I finally realized, I am my son's slut and I want to, yes want to please him in any way possible. I felt a breath on my neck and ear as Dave whispered softly, "Mom, you know I love you and accept you as my slut." He continued "As such you need to serve me totally, fulfilling anyone's needs I offer you to, without complaint or resistance, give in and please me totally, make me proud of my slut".

As he spoke to me, I was shocked, not at his words, but how my body became even more aroused and sensitive, I almost came as his hand gently massaged my back as he rose and left. I needed to please him and as if I was being given a major award, I was suddenly proud to serve him. I felt a spasm in my pussy, no..... my son's cunt as my juices now flowed freely as I waited for what was to come.

In the background I heard some rustling and whispering and the crowd murmured as I awaited my fate. Then suddenly with no warning, I heard a swish and a burning feeling extend across my exposed bottom. I started to scream at the intense and unexpected pain but the scream caught in my throat as my mouth opened and nothing came out. I need to make my son proud, I needed to suffer without complaint. My eyes burned with tears, and then another stroke lashed painfully across my bottom, I felt my knees wobble and my head pull back as I again choked away my scream. I shivered in pain, but just as much in pleasure as somewhere deep in the depths of my body sent extreme pulses to my now stiffened nipples and my dripping cunt. I raised my bottom for the next stroke, needing it now.

Over and over the strokes landed expertly on my bottom, each time sending shivers through my body. The pain was excruciating, but also drove my body closer and closer to orgasm. I needed more, I heard my strained voice call out softly, "more please, more, more, I need this."

The crowd cheered in the background as the Master continued to use me harshly till suddenly, my body shook violently and I cried out as my orgasm exploded. I felt it deep in my body and then the shocks stuck through my cunt, my nipples and I gushed cum as it streamed down my legs. I could only see stars as the pain and pleasure blocked my vision other than stars like I was going to pass out. I could not stop, the orgasms continued as did the strokes from the whip.

Finally after what seemed to be hours I felt my body totally collapse in exhaustion from the extreme orgasm. Then the strokes stopped. I kept feeling involuntary shudders from deep inside me. My cunt slobbered my juices down my legs and I dropped my head and slumped forward against my restraints. Gasping for breath, I moaned deeply and then finally became still. The audience cheered to my total humiliation, yet, deep inside I felt pride in my service to my son......and I felt another pulsation in my cunt knowing I wanted more, no, I needed more!

In a few moments I felt two sets of gentle soft hands on me as two females removed me from my restraints, I fell forward as they caught me and helped me to a table. As they lay me back onto the cool table I cried out softly as my bottom contacted the hard surface, the pain shocked me back to a level of consciousness. I felt my knees being bound pulled back and over my head. I was spread widely and my head dropped back thought an opening in the table that allowed my head to rest on a loser headrest. Not fully realizing it at the time, I was positioned now to provide total access to my ass, my cunt and my mouth and tits. Finally my arms were extended and bound out to the sides.

A call was made to the audience, "we now offer the slut to all of you, based on the numbers you were handed as you entered the building tonight".

I shook, again, more from arousal than fear. The announcer went on to say, "at this time, she is available for any form of sex you wish, her ass, cunt and mouth will welcome you as you wish."

I heard a commotion as the crowd began to arrange themselves in a line to use my body. I shook again and then felt that breath again, it was Dave as he complimented me on my performance so far and then went on to say, " you will not offer your body totally to be used by those I have approved to use you, enjoy my slut, make me proud of you."

I had no idea who or how many people were out there, but I was soon touched by a pair of hands, pushing my legs apart a little more and just as quickly I felt the head of a hard cock pushing against my soaked cunt. It slid in easily and fucked me hard. I shivered as this cock was buried to the hilt and I felt my cervix plundered. Over and over, hard and fast he fucked me till he filled me with his cum. Then just as quickly as he came in me, he left, I groaned as his cock slipped out leaving my hole empty and leaking. Quickly though I was filled again and again, large cocks, small cocks all using my cunt. Others began to fuck my mouth and throat filling my mouth and face and tits with more cum. Then others began stuffing their cocks up my ass, it is then that my orgasms began.

I started shuttering and cumming over and over as each cock now filled me with load after load. I needed this more than I ever imagined, I began to beg for more, cumming harder and harder with each cock filling one of my holes. I was more stretched than ever as my ass was filled with some huge cocks and my cum filled cunt was not being fisted. I heard laughter as I was covered and filled with cum and as humiliating as that was it increased the intensity of my orgasms.

My mind swam in a pool of cum and pleasure as each participant used me. Many were now taking me ass to mouth as I cleaned their nasty cocks dripping with cum and the filth from my ass. I licked and cleaned them all like a total slut drinking it all down. Time eluded me, the number of cocks using me or the amount of cum filling or covering me was lost in a fog of orgasms and fatigue.

Finally the activity slowed then stopped, I passed out.

Still blindfolded, I had no sense of time when I awoke. I moaned at the pain of the abuse I had suffered so willingly. And I again felt the two females gently touch me and help me sit up from my position, still on the table. I felt and smelled the sticky and dried cum still covering and filling my body as they lifted me to a sitting position. As I rose, I felt globs of cum running from my filled and used cunt and asshole, I shivered again feeling my body react to this nasty show my body was putting on.

I felt a cold object shoved between my legs and another against my ass as what seemed to be gallons of cum drained from my used holes. I groaned as I was lifted to a standing position with my legs spread wide as I continued to drain more cum and filth from my holes into what was two containers positioned to capture this valuable fluid from the depths of my body.

Finally the blindfold was removed, I blinked and closed my eyes at the painful, but not very bright light hurt my eyes. As my eyes adjusted, I could see my body covered in cum, my tits and stomach, my legs, my pussy was virtually encased in dried cum. One of the girls held up a mirror for me to see my face which looked as if I had dried cream coating my face and hair totally except where the blindfold had been positioned. I gasped at the sight of myself and then gasped again as I felt a thick, deep spasm in my belly. I looked for Dave to see if I had pleased him, but he was not in sight.

Then, in just a few moments I felt a man's hand on my back, it was Dave, he leaned close to my ear and whispered his pride in how his slut mom had performed. Smiling broadly at me he lifted one of the cum filled containers and handed it to me and said, "let's toast your performance my slut."

He lifted his beer and clicked it against the container and took a deep drink from his beer. I looked at him for a moment and then realized what he expected from me. I looked deeply into the container and saw a milky almost brackish looking thick liquid filling the container and looked back at Dave. With a large smile on his face, he clicked his beer against the container and said, "Bottoms Up Slut!"

Swallowing hard, I now fully knew what was expected of me and brought the container to my lips and tipping it up, I began to drink..........almost gagging as the liquid flowed into my mouth, I forced myself to drink and swallow. Gulp after gulp the liquid slowly disappeared down my throat. The thick salty and brackish tasting liquid filled my mouth and my stomach. I looked deeply into my son's eyes and continued to drink until it was gone. Proudly I smiled at him and then taking my finger and wiped some of the liquid on the side of the container onto my fingers and then lifted my finger to my mouth and licked it dry. Suddenly, the crowd erupted in cheers and guffaws of slut and whore.

Somewhat shocked as I could not see the crowd as they sat in darkness, I blushed, as ridiculous as this may sound, I blushed. My son rose and took a bow and told the group that we would now take a 4 hour break to allow me some sleep and then continued telling them all, "but that does not mean my mom slut will be allowed to clean up, she will remain soiled and covered until the show is over tomorrow."

I was taken back stage and provided a cot to sleep on, I drifted off quickly with the taste of cum in my mouth and thoughts of what is to come in four hours, what awaits me?