From Innocence to Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Time has come to take her.
5k words
4.63
179.5k
45

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Author's Note: For the first time, I recommend the reader take time to readFrom Innocence to Lust, my opening chapter. This lead-in will provide the reader with all that has occurred, and provide a basis for this continued story. Feedback, PC's, emails appreciated.

*****

I slowly, deliberately headed to bed. Stacey filled my thoughts. I now lusted for her. My mind raced, thoughts of how, or when I would have her occupied all my available ram. I quickly crawled into bed. I was exhausted.

Morning arrived way too quickly. I felt like I had not slept a wink. Stacey raced around my dreams, tantalizing me, teasing, me, yielding to me. I woke at 1:14 a.m. pumping my rigid cock into the mattress, sliding up, grinding down, but I was fucking Stacey in my mind. I cursed out loud, praying that I did not cum in my briefs. My cock quickly deflated, only precum had leaked. I was restless. I needed release.

I knew Stacey was sleeping just down the hall. Maybe I could sneak into her room. I would find her resting comfortably, her covers thrown back, naked, her golden body lighted by a loan bathroom night light. I would marvel at her form, long, willowy, taunt, her firm abdomen, her hip bones rising up slightly from her mound. I would lean to smell her, knowing she had masturbated earlier, wanting to taste her, to push my tongue slowly into her lips, my tongue darting against her engorged clit, circling quickly, poking, and probing gently. My fingers would softly reach to her lips, thumbs resting softly on the flesh, pressing, sliding her slit open, exposing her clit. My lips would extend to suck her clit into my mouth, not wanting to wake her, softly sucking the sensitive flesh, my tongue continuing to play, flicking her nub back and forth. I can hear her soft moans under her breath as her body arches slightly, her legs flaring slightly, opening her sex to me. Her head would roll side to side slowly, her head arch back, her tits rising up, her nipples hardening slowly. Her breathing would quicken, and with each of my nips, a small grunt, her hips jumping under my mouth, her cunt starting to flood her hole. Her wetness would taste so sweet I thought as I licked my lips slowly, deliberately.

My hips jumped into my hand as my cock spewed forth, cumming into my hand. I jacked my cock slowly, quietly as several spurts filled my palm. My eyes closed tightly. My balls ached. I slowly slipped out of bed, headed to the bathroom to relieve myself, clean up, and get back to bed. At least I slept sound for the next several hours.

Saturday morning arrived early. I was up and in my office first thing, any opportunity I had I wanted to check in on Stacey. No wasted chances from my end. By the time she woke, I was needing to head out and get errands done, finish my Christmas shopping, and get some groceries. When I returned, Stacey had gone out to run around with Kara for the day and would be back in time for dinner. The girls got back and helped Miriam with dinner. Kara was going to spend the night.

With this news, my Mr. Cock instantly started thinking, overloading his little brain. Then, full realization sank in. Tonight, I would have the chance to watch both girls, maybe see them unclothed, and maybe get to see them shower in the morning. I love technology. I know my breathing was going to be difficult for the next several hours.

And Kara did not help matters. She had a tight pair of jeans on, low waist, matched with a tight little shirt that did not make it to the top of her jeans, so her navel and mid section were for my viewing pleasure. She caught me staring at her mid section. Placing her hands on her hips, a slight rock of her hips, she stared into my eyes. "Hey Mr. D," she stated.

"Hey yourself," I responded. She bounded over to me, threw her arms around my neck, and continued to give me a full body hug. She pressed her body tight against me, melding every inch of her soft, succulent body against me. Her legs pressed against my thighs, my crotch up against her navel and mid section. My cock hard, left no doubt that I enjoyed the hug. She pulled her body up me with the strength of her arms, sliding up my torso as I stood tall. With her feet off the floor, her crotch now pressed directly against my growing cock, firmly pressing into her body. My hands slipped to her hips, and without warning, my hands slid to the cusp of her backside, my fingers kneading her globes, pulling her firmly against me. I groaned softly, yet audibly into her neck. She groaned back. "Merry Christmas sweetie," I whispered.

"God yes, Merry Christmas," she whispered into my ear. I held her off the floor, against me for seconds longer. Leaning, I let her feet hit the floor, pushing her back firmly. Looking down, I focused on her tits. She arched her body, lifting them up toward my mouth. My mouth opened, my tongue darted to my lips. She held my arms, her hands resting on my biceps. "Glad to see me Mr. D?" she asked dryly, with all the connotations intended.

I stared at her. I glanced to Stacey. She was oblivious to what had just happened, focused on what the fuck I did not even care. I glanced back to Kara. "Yes Kara, very glad to see you!" I whispered huskily. "Very glad," I winked. Kara looked up and down my body. My cock had tented my pants noticeably. Turning, I reached to adjust my cock, sliding it down my leg. Kara watched carefully. I stepped away, moving into the room. "Hey baby," I continued, addressing Stacey. I moved to her, kissing her on the cheek. "I am off to get some work done," I said as I headed out of the room toward my office.

I put the web page in the background of my desktop, checking in every once in awhile to peek into Stacey's room. Nothing! About 10 p.m., the girls stopped by my office, wanting to jabber about everything. I leaned back in my chair, propped my feet up, and listened to them and their questions for 20-minutes. Kara was just nasty. She came over to the desk, slipped between my chair and my desk, sliding up on my desk. She spread her legs wide, placing her feet on the arm of my chair, lifting her legs high, spread wide. I turned, glancing down her inner thighs. As I glanced to her crotch, her fingers slid down over her mound, onto her tight jeans, slipping quickly down and back off. I looked up to her face, her grin was wide, her tongue was extended, licking her lips slowly, seductively. With Stacey in my side office chair, head back, eyes closed, listening to my music, she was not aware again of the game Kara was playing. Kara glanced at Stacey, then opened her palm to me as it slid down her crotch, beckoning me to move forward, to take her, to taste her. She had a very evil grin on her face. "Yes," she whispered as I glanced back down, and moved forward. I leaned to place my mouth on her jeans, directly over her mound. I blew warm air into her jeans.

I pulled back rigid. What the fuck was I doing? I instantly died. I was totally flustered! My mind flashed warning signals! My breathing grew short, my body got hot flashes. I could not believe what I had just done. In a panic, I stood abruptly, moving back from my desk. Kara sat quietly. Her finger dipped into her mouth, sucking it deep. "Oh God," I groaned softly. Her eyes twinkled. "Off to bed with you girls," I got out. "I got work to do," I finished. My mind raced! I hugged the girls, giving them each a tiny kiss. Kara's lingered longer than anticipated. Her lips were so soft. They bounded out of my office.

"Holy fuck! You stupid old bastard!" I whispered out loud to myself. My mind now covered all scenarios. What the fuck was I doing? I wanted Stacey! I wanted to fuck her! I wanted to pleasure her! But why had I responded so quickly to Kara? My cock brain controlled all thought. She wants you my little brain screamed into my head, over and over. I got hard! I stroked my cock again, pressing over my jeans to feel each stroke. I needed to get it out. Jumping online, I pulled up the window with the bed first. First thing I noticed, both girls were almost completely naked, talking casually in only the briefest of panties. I turned up the sound, wanting to hear their conversation. The girls had jumped on the bed, with Stacey sitting cross legged, facing the bottom of the bed near her pillows, talking. Kara lay across the end of the bed, on her back. Her body was lovely, her tits topped by small, light brown areolas, her nipples soft.

Stacey sat, her elbows on her lower thighs, leaning to face Kara. Kara, with her knees drawn up, opened and closed her legs with regular movement, giving a flash of her mound, her panty covered pussy, and the soft inner section of her thighs. Stacey's tits swung free, pert globes of tit flesh, watering to the mouth. I looked down Kara's torso, so smooth, soft looking, flat abs. I wanted to lick my way down, my tongue reaching into her panties, pushing the material down to find her slit. I wanted to lick down her body, slowly penetrate her velvet sheath, and traverse to her wet hole, sticking my tongue hard into her body. I wanted her to moan with the penetration of my tongue. I strained to hear what they were discussing.

"Have you and Kenneth done anything," Kara asked. "You know, anything much?"

"We kissed a lot, and he stuck his hand in my panties, pushing his fingers in my pussy," Stacey stated. "It was kinda weird, he jammed them in and out a few times and that was it," she continued. "I rubbed his thingy fast, he started humping my hand, telling me how good it felt," she laughed. "He grunted, pulled his hands to cover his cock, and drove me home. So no, we did not do much," she finished.

"Have you thought of anybody else," Kara asked.

"Nope, I kinda gave up on it now. At least for awhile," Stacey said. "You?" she asked.

"Nope," she responded. "I want someone who knows what they are doing," Kara sighed. "These boys just want to cum," she said as she looked at Stacey.

Both girls laughed, some more small talk continued. I listened, losing interest.

"Your dad is hot," Kara stated bluntly, reaching to caress her leg in my field of vision, up her shin, over her knee, up her thigh. She spread her legs wide, giving me a perfect view of her heavenly body. Her curves showed distinctly, her broad shoulders, tapering to a narrow waist. Her hips flared, giving way to supple, soft skin, packaged in the firm flesh of a strong runner. She rocked back and forth, rolling slightly from side to side. "It felt so good to hug him," she continued. "Have you ever felt like he was hard when you hugged him," she asked? "You know, down there," she finished?

"Kara, he's my dad!" Stacey responded emphatically.

"But have you," Kara questioned hesitantly. "I swear he was hard tonight when I hugged him. I could feel him when he picked me up," she continued.

"Kara, I don't even want to think about that," Stacey quipped. "Change the subject," she commanded.

"Have you ever caught him staring at you? You know what I mean, at your tits or crotch? Anything?" she asked.

"Kara!" Stacey said harshly.

"I want to have sex with him," Kara stated flatly.

"Absolutely not," Stacey almost shouted! "He's my Dad," she stated again.

"Ok," Kara drew out. Stacey watched her closely.

"You've got that look?" Stacey stated quickly. "I can see you thinking," she followed.

"If I don't fuck him, can I suck him off," asked Kara? "That's not sex," she said. "Maybe I can get him to eat me," she whispered huskily. "That would be ok wouldn't it," she asked pointedly. A long silence followed, the girls literally staring at each other.

"Only if you tell me about it," whispered Stacey. "Only if you tell me everything," she added. "And my mom must not find out!" she finished, staring directly into Kara's face. Sticking her hand out, her index finger extended, Kara reached to her, wrapped their index fingers together, shaking softly. "Promise," growled Stacey.

"I promise," replied Kara. "I absolutely promise to tell you everything," she grinned. Reaching out, she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Stacey, pulling her tight, hugging her with abandon. Stacey reached around her, her arms circling her waist and back. I could not breathe. My daughter was hugging her best friend, their tits mashing together. They both laughed. "Done," emphasized the girls. They sat back to their respective positions. Kara turned, lay flat on her stomach. I got to see her beautiful ass clearly. My tongue got stiff. So did my cock. Its' brain had never been so active. And so willing to work overtime to meet my needs.

"Want to watch," Kara asked?

"No!" stated Stacey. "No!" she repeated emphatically. "I don't even want to know when you plan it," she stated. Seconds passes as she stared at Kara. "You really think you will try," she asked softly.

"I don't know," responded Kara. "Makes me wet just thinking about him being hard with me," she volunteered. "Tonight, he kissed my pussy," she whispered, waiting to watch Stacey's reaction.

"Fuck you," Stacey blurted. "I don't believe you. "When," she asked?

"While I sat on his desk," Kara replied. "I teased him," she laughed. "It surprised him! You should have seen the look on his face," she laughed.

"You slut," Stacey laughed, pushing Kara down on the bed. Pinning her hands down, Stacey moved to straddle Kara, holding her down hard. "You're a liar," she said.

"Am not," Kara replied, twisting her body, throwing Stacey down on the bed. They lay quietly side by side, staring at the ceiling. "He kissed my pants," Kara whispered. "That's all," she finished. "Made me real wet," she offered. Silence filled my ears. Rolling off the bed, Stacey stood, pulled back the covers, grabbed her night shirt, pulled it quickly over her head and let it fall in place, and jumped in bed. Kara followed suit, grabbing her t-shirt, threw it on, and crawled into the queen sized bed. Within seconds, Stacey reached to turn the light out.

I listened in the darkness for several minutes. Nothing could be heard. An occasional giggle, or laugh, but no words were audible. I turned off the web site.

Sitting, I went to search for a site with erotic stories. It did not take long to find a premier site, and enjoy some of the incest/taboo category stories. It seems the category is of great interest to many people. I was beginning to understand why, with a vixen for a daughter, or a stud for a son, I can imagine either parent fixating on one or the other. I wondered if Miriam ever thought of our boy that way?

I first heard a noise down the hall, in the kitchen before I noticed a light illuminating the room. Somebody was in the refrigerator. Believing it was Miriam, I headed down the hall. Turning the corner, I stopped my tracks, not wanting to make a sound.

Before me, bent at the waist to get an apple from the lower fruit drawer was Kara. Her feet were shoulder width apart, the globes of her ass looked taunt and firm. Her thin panties were side swiped down her crack, half in and the other half covering what they could of her globes. Her ass was beautiful. I whistled under my breath, trying to breathe at the same time. "My god!" I whispered out loud. Kara half twisted without rising up from her position, glancing at me around her leg.

"Hey Mr. D," Kara said. "I wanted an apple snack," she continued. "You want a snack," she asked, grinning big as the view, her question, and my dumbfounded look sunk in. She rocked her weight from foot to foot, her ass swaying slightly. I looked back to her ass, seeing the outline of her cunt lips pressing the satin material. I swallowed hard. I did not think! I did not hesitate! I took two large steps to Kara, stepped into her ass, grabbed her hips softly, and pulled her body back against my crotch, humping against her softly. Our bodies ground together, my cock growing hard instantly. My pants tented, pushing into her slit, wanting to penetrate her clam, slide deep between her succulent lips, inch by inch to penetrate her body. I arched my hips into her ass, firmer with each push, wiggling to get my cock between her lips. Kara groaned, as surprised as I was at my response. Kara, bent completely over, raised her torso up, grabbing the shelf of the refrigerator, and pushed back against me. She looked over her shoulder at me. I stared into her eyes. I pulled my hips back hard, and thrust forward, our bodies crashing together, my tented pants pushing hard on her slit. I thrust again. Kara groaned deeply.

I pulled back, glancing down between our bodies. I slid my hand along her cheek, wrapping around her globe, my fingers slipping between her cheeks, dipping into her crack over the panty material. I pushed my hand down, sliding quickly over her puckered hole, causing her to gasp as I pushed over her tight ring. Sliding along her slit, moving slightly side to side, I slipped my fingers between her lips, and pushed material and fingers directly into her wet hole. She grunted hard, tilting her hips to me, her back arching hard. Her mouth flew open, her tongue reached out, licking her lips.

"Oh fuck, Mr. D," she whispered. "I'm getting more than an apple," she growled. I watched her face as my fingers reached deeper between her legs to find her engorged clit. I covered it, flicking it firmly back and forth under the material. With each flick, she grunted, her breathing growing shallow. "Yes Mr. D," she grunted. She rocked her bottom with each flick of my fingers. Her panties were soaked, and getting wetter. I could smell her, her musky odor filling my nostrils. It spurred me on. My cock grew harder, swelling with her smell. Brazen, I pulled my hand back out of her crotch. I slipped my fingers under her panties, and pushed back down between her globes, sliding my fingertips into her wet hole. I dipped in, reaming her sensitive hole. Kara pushed back against me hard, driving my finger completely into her wet box. I don't know who grunted louder. Her velvet hole wrapped tightly around my finger, covering me with her juices. I rotated, jammed, and thrust my finger in and out of her quickly. Her knees buckled. Her breathing became raspy. Pulling my finger out, I slid my thumb deep, pushing my fingers along her slit. My fingertips covered her engorged clit. Raking it with my nails, Kara exploded on my fingers. Her body shook, her legs quivered as her orgasm washed over her, her body absorbing my penetrations and assault on her clit. I slowed my assault, pulling out, pushing gently into her cunt. Seconds passed as she regained her breathing.

Her body was limp. I slowly pulled out of her cunt, pulling her panties back over her crack and hiding her wet, thrashed slit. I gave her cheek a soft swat, the sound of my hand smacking her flesh exploding, filling the kitchen. I turned quickly, retreating to my office. Several minutes passed. Kara appeared at my door, her face still flushed. In one hand, a half eaten apple, with the other, she lightly caressed her left breast, pulling on the nipple through the material of her t-shirt. She crossed my office floor, kneeling at my feet. She sat the apple on my desk, her hands sliding up my thighs, moving directly to my cock. She stroked me through my jeans. She stared deeply into my face, watching for a reaction to her stoking hands. I reached to her face, cupping a cheek as she caressed up and down my shaft. I groaned deeply, lifting my hips to her. I pulled her head forward, pulling her to my rigid cock. I pressed her mouth down against my shaft. Her mouth opened, her mouth biting my thick cock through my jeans. Quivering, she pressed her mouth hard up and down my shaft.

Moving quickly, she grabbed my belt, unhooked it and unsnapped my jeans. She grabbed my zipper, pulled it down, and opened the front of my jeans. I moved to allow her to get my cock out of my briefs. As the head appeared, Kara leaned forward, her tongue stretched to lick the head. She growled as she tasted my pre-cum for the first time. Both hands reached for the waist band of my briefs, pulling them down as best she could, exposing the shaft. Turning sideways, she closed her mouth along the side of my cock, her tongue dancing over the flesh in her mouth. She moved up, lifting my cock, pulling it away from my body. As she reached the top of my shaft, her mouth opened wide, her tongue licked the head of my cock. I pushed her head down, forcing my cock into her mouth. As her lips closed over the mushroom head, her tongue raced over the sensitive flesh, poking into the eye, her cheeks hallowing as she sucked hard on my cock meat.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12