From Innocence to Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
I need her! I want her! My daughter.
5.5k words
4.62
167.9k
82

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

Author's Note: I recommend the reader take time to read chapters 1 & 2 ofFrom Innocence to Lust. Feedback, PC's, emails appreciated.

*****

On her way to bed, Kara had leaned to me, grabbed my flaccid cock, kissed its head, sucked the meat quickly into her mouth, growled aggressively, making my hips thrust to meet her, and headed to bed. My cock was raw. I had slammed, pounded, and stroked my cock so hard over the past several days, I had at least, imaginary contusions on my cock. I was sore! My poor, abused cock. I petted it softly, stroking over the massive crown. "Stacey will be yours too," I whispered to my cock softly. I closed the web site, shut down my computer, and headed to bed.

The night passed quickly. After an uneventful breakfast, Kara headed out, leaving me with my ladies. Before breakfast, Kara and I traded glances, she licked her lips seductively to tease me. My cock grew rigid. Big surprise! My ladies both had plans to shop till they dropped. I spent the day reminiscing about my adventures with Kara. I had several hardons during the day. By the third one, I had to pull up some more erotic stories and masturbate hard, again. I spewed seed. Looking at it, I wished Kara were her to suck it down. I closed my eyes, visualizing her pussy, her soft, succulent, tasty pussy. I was ready to call her, ask her to stop by, but refrained. I had to let her make those kind of choices on her own.

Miriam and Stacey got back about 7pm. We had a quick dinner of soup and salad. I relaxed in front of the TV for the remainder of the evening. Miriam headed to bed, Stacey was minutes behind. All day, Stacey had not looked at me funny, or done anything to give the impression that Kara had told her about our sexual liaison.

After checking in on Stacey via my cameras and finding her already in bed, I headed up stairs. Knocking softly, I entered Stacey's room. I leaned to give her a kiss, lingering as she turned and smiled at me softly. "So pretty baby, I love you!" I whispered. I headed to bed.

Miriam half woke up as I crawled into bed. "Want to stick me with that big cock of yours," she asked, reaching for my crotch.

"Honey, it's late. Maybe in the morning," I said, feigning a big yawn, closing my eyes and dropping my head hard on the pillow. I was not sure I wanted to get it up again so quickly.

"I'll be damned," she whispered, poking at me. I rolled to my side quickly, facing away from her. "I'm going to do it myself honey," she whispered. "I'm so wet, so ready for your big cock," she continued. "I'm so hot, I would even lick your ass," she groaned. I in turn, groaned as well, snuggling down under the covers. My brain flashed. Turning quickly, I moved down, crawled between her legs, leaned forward, and sucked her clit into my mouth. Her hips jumped a foot off the bed as she growled, grabbed my head, and humped her hips into my face. "Oh fuck," she grunted. I lapped at her hole, biting her clit firmly, yet softly, tugging, pulling it from her body. My tongue danced over her flesh. I lined two fingers, parted her slit, and shoved them home. Her hips tilted, her legs spread wider as her breathing now came in gasps. Damn I love eating a good pussy. I wonder what Stacey's pussy tastes like. My mind drifted, I was sucking Stacey's cunt, eating a firm, fresh pussy. Sore or not, my cock jumped again. I assaulted Miriam's cunt, thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy hard, forcing her to gasp for each breath. Her hips jumped up, held firmly, and thrashed under my tongue. Pulling my hair, she ground her cunt on my face. Her breathing, or lack thereof, gave indication she was cumming. Her hips started little tiny humps, fast, grinding in all directions as I thrust deep in her sweet cunt. I slowed my tongue assault; I needed to pound her with my rigid cock.

But first, I wanted my special treat. "You promised," I whispered, rolling over to my back, pulling my knees up hard, spreading my knees wide. Miriam moved quickly between my legs, her hands grabbing my balls, lifting them with one hand, the other hand moved to my ass, her nails raking over my puckered hole. "Yes," I hissed softly. Miriam lowered her body, her tongue poking at my ass, swiping up and down my crack. Every so often, she poked into my rectum hard, driving her tongue, trying to pry the tight ring open. She growled, moving to bite the soft place between my balls and asshole. Her teeth held firm as her finger popped into my ass. So softly, she played with just her finger tip, reaming me, pulling back, and driving forward again. "Oh fuck baby," I grunted with a thrust of her finger. She moved to my cock, inhaling the rigid shaft of flesh. Fully coated, I rolled over, moved to stand beside the bed. Miriam stared at me, not knowing what to expect.

"On your knees," I commanded, fisting my rigid pole. I pulled her over, lifted her hips, saddled up, sliding my cock between her wet lips. Finding her willing hole, I slammed my body forward, driving my cock into her body. My body slapped off her flesh, the noise filling the bedroom. I pounded her, hammering her sweet pussy hard. Within seconds of slamming her, she grabbed the blankets, and began thrusting back hard. I knew she was about to cum on my fucking cock. "Yes baby, yes," I hissed softly, "Cum for Daddy," I continued. I slammed her, driving my cock balls deep with each thrust. I hit bottom hard, with each thrust, Miriam started screaming loudly. I grabbed her hips, pulling savagely on her hip bones, driving every fucking inch of cock deep in her cunt. I became a piston, slamming, thrusting, pulling back and thrusting forward again. "Yes baby," I growled. God I wanted to cum. I wanted to fill her with my cum, drench her insides with my seed. "Yes!" I screamed. My balls started pumping, squeezing cum out of my balls, into my sore shaft, and exploded my cream deep in her pussy. I continued to hammer her, driving hard, our flesh slapping hard. I slowed my thrusts.

I caught sight of a slight movement at the door. Glancing quickly, I saw the door pull softly shut. I ground my hips against Miriam's ass, burying my deflating cock in her wet box. My body was covered with sweat. "Sweetheart," I breathed huskily. "Absolutely fucking unreal," I breathed. "Damn fine fuck," I whispered as I pushed her forward. I let her slide to the bed, anticipating flopping on her. But my brain had a light bulb pop! "You got my brain working," I said as I jumped up, threw on a t-shirt and shorts. "Back shortly," I said as I headed out the door. Passing Stacey's door, I saw a glimpse of light under the door. "Yes," I said out loud.

I raced to my computer. I turned it on, waiting forever for the freaking machine to get to my desktop. Once loaded, I could not get to the web site fast enough. I could not breathe. What if Stacey had peeked in the bedroom? What if she had seen me pounding her mom's sweet cunt? My cock was jumping to life again. Sticky, I stroked the damn thing again. I just groaned as I sat there waiting, waiting, waiting. Finally, my machine was ready. I zipped off to the private web site. My heart jumped to my throat. There, on the bed, Stacey was on her knees, her ass high in the air, her chest flat on her covers. Her hand would snake into my view as she reached between her legs, her fingers tracing up and down her slit. I could not breathe. My head felt dizzy. Her ass and cunt were directly in the camera, open for my pleasure. My cock sprang to life. I pulled it from underneath my shorts. I could not stroke it fast enough. I lost thought, mesmerized by the sight before me.

"Yes," she growled. "Fuck me hard," she continued. "Yes," she kept repeating softly. "Oh god yes," she grunted.

Stacey rocked her ass back and forth slowly, seductively. Her breathing was ragged, with each pass up her slit, her two middle fingers dipped into her wet hole. She jammed them in and out of her cunt. Her hand was coated with her juices. I was lost! I looked to my door. Please God, don't let Miriam come down now. I turned back to the screen. Stacey's hand was thrashing her cunt, sliding hard back and forth over the protruding clit. Her hips tilted, humped against her hand. Her fingers raked into her slit, pinching, pulling on her engorged clit. Faster, harder her hand worked over her clit, her breathing growing ragged. "Yes," she growled as she focused her fingertips directly on the hooded nub. Growling, she increased the speed over her clit. Within seconds, she came. Breath held, hips arched, tensing, she grunted loudly, and flopped down on the bed, her fingers never leaving her flooded slit. She squeezed her legs together, putting pressure on her clit.

My cock released spasms, forcing cum up my shaft. "Shit," I said out loud. I reached for a tissue to catch the creamy liquid. My cock dry blasted, no cum left in my balls to spit. But God it felt good. I stoked myself softly, my skin almost raw to the touch. Glancing back at the screen, Stacey had rolled to her back, pulled her knees up, spread her legs wide. She was slowly rubbing her clit again. Her engorged lips wrapped her fingers, sliding back and forth. I wanted to suck one in my mouth. My tongue flicked out as I watched the screen. Jesus her cunt was incredible. Fuck my girl was driving me crazy. She pulled her fingers to her mouth, licking her fingers. She reached back to her slit, spreading the lips, mashing her clit firmly. After several minutes of fast stimulation, she caught her breath, and began cumming a second time. I watched her. God I loved her. I needed her. She needs my cock crammed in that tight pussy. She pulled her fingers to her lips, sucking each one seductively into her mouth. Her eyes closed, her lips stretched to hold her fingers deep in her mouth. My groin ached, my cock growing again. Fucking thing is insatiable.

I needed a plan. She rolled over, reached to turn the light off, blackness filling her room. I slowly made my way back toward my bed. Stopping outside Stacey's room, I pressed my palm flat against her door. "Love you baby," I whispered. Undressing in the darkness, I crawled into my bed, snuggled to Miriam's backside. She felt good. My cock began sniffing, trying to get hard. I hugged her softly, turned over to keep the monster down.

Morning came quickly. And with waking, my mind instantly began to think of Stacey. With my morning hardon, pissing was a problem. And this was not just a piss hardon. Thoughts of stuffing Stacey engorged my neglected cock. Like it never got any attention. God did standing there pissing feel good this morning. Almost mini-orgasmic like.

Dressed in shorts and my t-shirt I headed down stairs. It would be a couple hours before either Miriam or Stacey showed life. Sleeping, what a waste of time. I made coffee, settled in to watch the early morning news. Time went quickly. I moved to my office, getting online again. I had to visit Stacey's bedroom. Just barely light, seeing in her room was difficult, but I strained just the same. She was sleeping soundly. As mid morning approached, I again pulled the web site up to check in on my girl. I found her in the shower, soaked, and lathering her body. I watched her, noting how absolutely beautiful she is. Her hands washed over her body, soaping her body. Her hands moved slowly over the breasts, flicking each nipple, first one then the other. I sat immersed in her sensual shower. Her hands again moved to her mound, fingers pleasuring her body. I watched as she brought forth an orgasm that almost buckled her knees, causing her to fall back against the wall. Her groans, her grunts filled my auditory senses. I was rock hard again. I wanted to bend her over grabbing the water fixtures, moving in close behind her. I wanted to slide my cock down her crack, slipping it into her wet slit. I wanted to grab her hips, pull roughly back on my penetrating cock, slamming 9-inches of rigid cock deep into her womb. I wanted to slam my flesh against hers, our slapping bodies filling the shower enclosure with flesh against flesh noises, hear her grunt with each thrust, hear her scream as I ground my crotch tightly against her ass, driving my hard cock deep. I would fuck her hard.

And then my luck turned for the better. Miriam got a call from her sister late in the day. Her dad had had some chest pains, and was admitted in the hospital for observation and testing. We talked, she called, scheduled a flight, and was going to head up home for a few days to be with her mom while dad finished his tests and any surgeries that might be required. It would be a strange Christmas, but Stacey and I thought it best for Mom. We drove her to the airport early next morning, catching a red-eye flight.

As we headed home, I took the time to chat with Stacey. We stopped to have breakfast. It was the Tuesday before Christmas. Upon arrival back home, Stacey immediately headed to her room, wanting to take a nap. I gave her a lingering hug, pulling her close, squeezing her tightly. With her arms around my neck, she pulled me close as well. I smelled her soap or perfume, her skin was soft as I nuzzled her neck playfully. As I gave her one more squeeze, she exhaled deeply, even groaning slightly as my body pressed against hers. I looked deeply into her eyes as she slowly pulled away from me. "Night Daddy," she laughed as she headed up the stairs.

I hustled to my office. I sat down at my computer, quickly pulling my web software up. I quickly located my cameras, and sat back to watch. Stacey was in the bathroom when I was able to access the cameras. Coming out of the bathroom, she easily pulled the sweater up, off her body. Stopping, she quickly removed her jeans, bending at the waist to pull the jeans off her feet. She leaned toward the camera, so I was unable to see the view presented by her ass. I could look down her back, over the globes of her rump, but no direct view from this camera angle. Standing, arching, she removed her bra, brushing her forearms back and forth over her boobs, either to get rid on an itch, or to absorb feeling free. I am not sure which, but I liked it. Grasping the desk, she lifted each foot, pulling off her socks. Dressed only in the smallest pair of panties, she pulled back the covers and crawled into bed. She laid on her back. Knowing that she typically started on her stomach, I continued to watch. In a minute, she had thrown the blanket back, and was caressing her tits.

I watched as her hands slid down her body, grabbing the waist band of her panties, and pulled them down and off her body quickly. Now stark naked, she stretched long and tall. Her fingers played in her pubic hair, lazily running her fingertips over the small patch of hair. Her hand snaked down, her fingers plunging into the folds of her cunt. Jumping, her body arched slightly to meet her intrusion. Her tongue licked her lips, her mouth opening as her face contorted through a mass of varied looks. She changed looks several times, with each a movement or stroke of her slit. As she pulled her knees wide, I focused on her glistening wet slit. I sat, riveted in my chair as she slowly, and deliberately raked her clit back and forth, her fingers sliding firmly from side to side over her engorged clit. I could not breathe. I sat on the front edge of my desk chair, stroking my cock softly. She reached her second hand down into her crotch. Her fingers parted her lips, slipping two fingers into her cunt. As she stroked her clit, she pushed her fingers into her pussy. I sat mesmerized as her cunt lips stretched with the withdrawal of her fingers, grasping, pulling her long supple fingers to invade her body again. Minutes passed, her breathing, her groans filling my senses over the speakers. She would bite her lower lip to curtail her verbal noises, but her fingers would continue to penetrate her body and cause a groan, a gasp. Moans rolled from her as she fingered her clit. I stood, my cock rigid, pointing toward the monitor. I wanted to shot lines of creamy cum on my monitor, to have it drape her face, to fall on her firm, taunt, hard nippled tits. I hammered my cock.

Stacey arched, held her body rigid, and erupted in involuntary spasms, her legs clamped together, rocking side to side. She lay curled, knees to her chest for several minutes. Finally, she stretched her legs out, lying flat on the bed. She played slowly, softly in her pussy. Movement stopped. Her breathing returned to normal, even growing deep as she slipped into a deep sleep. She had not covered her body. My mind started yelling. Now was the time to go to her, to take her, to have her as mine. I lost logical thought. My cock brain took control, my lust overpowering all logical thought. I stripped off my clothes, padded out of my office, hit the stairs, and bounded up to Stacey's room.

I reached to the knob, turning slowly, quietly. The handle turned, freeing the mechanism from the door jam. I pushed the door slowly. It opened. My nerves on edge, my mind racing, I hesitated, grew bolder, and moved into her room. Stacey was fast asleep. I crossed the room, reaching the foot of the bed. She had pulled one leg up, bending at the knee. It lay to one side, opening her pussy to me. I leaned over, placing my hands on the bed. I could smell her sex, my nostrils flooding my senses, my blood rushing to engorge my growing cock. I leaned forward, finally laying on the bed, my mouth inches from her glistening pussy. It was so beautiful, the lips covered with a wisp of hair, her lips red, the pink flesh of her clit protruding, begging for my lips. I stuck my tongue out, leaning, my tongue touching the sensitive flesh of her clit. I slid my hand under her raised hip. My tongue flicked her clit back and forth so softly. A small groan, a wiggle of her hips made me jump. She raised her other leg. I moved quickly to slide my hand under her other hip. I pulled my hands up over her thighs, my fingers wrapping over her legs. I pulled my face tight into her cunt, sucking her clit into my mouth. A split second passed, her hands reached to my head, startled, her hips jumped upwards, into my face. I nipped at her clit, pulling it into my mouth, holding it firmly between my teeth. My tongue thrashed it back and forth.

"Daddy," screamed Stacey. I looked into her eyes. Startled, foggy from deep sleep, she did not know what to do. I shook my head, tugging her clit, tongue flicking back and forth quickly. Her head bent backwards, her hips tilted, wiggling against my mouth, my tongue. I moved to shove my tongue into her wet hole. A grunt, a gasp for air rushed from her. "No Daddy," she screamed. "Daddy," she continued. I thrashed her clit firmly, pulling her tight against my face. She tasted fantastic. I sucked her flesh into my mouth, her wetness seeping from her cunt. "No! Stop it!" she shouted at me, attempting to sit. I lifted slightly, pushing her body down as I ate her pussy. She twisted hard to the side. I pulled her back down.

"Lay still honey," I commanded. "Let Daddy make you cum," I whispered as I dove back into her cunt. I ravaged her pussy, licking the full length of her slit, jamming my tongue into her hole, biting a lip, grabbing her clit, and repeating the movements. Stacey continued to squirm. She was whimpering, pushing on my forehead. I pulled harder, pulling my mouth to her clit. "Lay down," I commanded. I nipped her clit again.

"Ow Daddy," she cried out. "Stop!" she glared at me. My tongue danced over her sensitive flesh. Within minutes, her body gave way, her orgasm building from deep within. Her hips arched, lifting high above the bed. She reached to prop her body up above the bed. I slowed my tongue, focused on bringing her to climax. Her breathing grew raspy, her hips flared, lifting hard, flexing, and flopped down on the bed. "Yes!" she half growled, her hips thrusting up, down quickly under my tongue and mouth. Her cunt flooded, sending new juices into my mouth as her orgasm washed over her. Her breathing grew deeper. Her clit grew sensitive to my tongue.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12