From Little Acorns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the light was fading Trent had finished all the work Jayden had hoped to complete over the last two days. He was surprised by the amount of self-satisfaction he had and, as he stood in the doorway of the conservatory, he felt Jayden come and stand behind him.

"It's a good feeling isn't it? Seeing all you've accomplished. I very rarely get to see how a garden turns out six or twelve months down the line, it's a shame because they all need to bed themselves in, to grow and find their own levels." The enthusiasm was evident in Jayden's voice and Trent turned to him.

"Will you stay for dinner? I'll get Chinese delivered, or Indian if you'd prefer." He wanted to reach out, to touch the young man, take him in his arms and hold him tight but knew, in reality, he would do none of those things. He could though, enjoy his company for just a little longer.

"That would be nice, thank you." Jayden still felt under the weather and so he moved back into the house, sitting down in his chair once again. Trent was by his side instantly, the back of his hand pressed against Jayden's forehead as his dark eyes showed their concern.

"Jay?"

"I'm ok, it's just, I feel so tired, physically tired." Jayden's skin was pale, the tan seemingly vaporised by his illness although dark circles surrounded his hazel coloured eyes.

"Do you want to order in? I can rustle up something simple and get you to bed." Trent was concerned; maybe he was rushing his friend's recovery.

"Yes, please. Order in I mean. I don't feel as bad as I did, just tired."

"Well, ok, if you're sure. I need a shower and to ring a couple of people so if I do that and then order the food, you can have about 45 minutes sleep. How does that sound?" Trent brushed a lock of hair back from Jayden's face before realizing what he was doing. "Oh, sorry."

"That ... that's ok." Jayden shivered at the touch, hoping his host wouldn't realize it was from excitement. "A nap sounds good." Trent helped him into the lounge and got him settled on the sofa telling him he would be spending another night in the spare room. He made sure the throw covered Jayden but told him if he became too hot to kick it off. His temperature was almost gone now, he was sure, but Trent didn't want him overheating.

Trent leant his forehead against the cold tiles and let the hot water beat down on his aching back. He had enjoyed himself, not that he'd expected to. Gardening still wasn't for him but the company had been good and, mainly because all the hard stuff had already been completed, the results had been almost instant. The workout he'd got was totally different to that at the gym however, and he knew he'd feel it the following day. He was due back at the clinic on the Monday and it was now Friday. With a bit of luck he would be less achy by then.

Trying not to think about what had happened the last time he'd been in the shower, before Jayden got sick, Trent washed himself, his erection still straining to be released. He ignored it, hoping it would go away and not embarrass him while he ate his meal with the focus of his desires. He was absolutely certain Jayden had no idea how he was beginning to feel for the young gardener, and equally sure his feelings weren't going to be reciprocated. It was true he'd felt a shudder go through Jay's body when he'd brushed his hair back a little earlier but that was to be expected, the man was ill after all.

The meal looked and smelt delicious. They had decided on Indian, poring over the menu for almost fifteen minutes before the final selections of what to eat had been made. Jayden had surprised his host by declaring he was vegetarian and then choosing some items Trent had never even considered trying before. He hadn't had a problem with Trent ordering meat dishes however, and so there was, another half an hour later, a large variety of different items to try. The red bean curry had been the most popular dish between the two of them, the Rajma was, Jayden said, quite simple to make, but it was always nicer to have it cooked by someone else. Trent had tried not to eat too much of it, he was able to partake of both the meat and vegetable dishes, but as Jayden had ordered a couple of other things he wasn't quite so keen on he was able to take his fill. Finally the plates were empty, cleaned to a shine by the last of the chapattis, and Jayden put the remaining daal to one side for, he said with sparkling eyes, Trent to make a meal with later. The two men went into the lounge and made themselves comfortable for a little while before they retired for the night.

For a minute or two they sat in silence. There seemed no need for words between them even though they had flowed over the dinner table. Trent, his eyes half closed, observed his guest from the comfort of his favourite chair, pleased he seemed relaxed and obviously much better than he had even just a little earlier in the evening.

"Thank you."

"For what?" The voice had broken the peace but in a pleasing way.

"Everything. I ... I ... it's nothing, just thanks." Jayden's voice faded away and Trent, concerned he had misread his recovery rate, moved over to crouch in front of him.

"Jay? What is it?" He was shocked to see the younger man had tears in his eyes and without even thinking reached out to brush away one that had fallen.

"Please, Trent. I want to be friends, I don't have friends and you have been so nice."

The simplicity of the statement and its heartbreaking content spurred Trent on and, rather than back off, he leant a little closer and rested his hand against Jayden's cheek.

"Just a friend, baby?" His voice was husky, he knew he was at risk of burning all his boats in one go, but he couldn't help himself.

"I've never ... Trent, why me? I don't know how." Jayden finally looked into the eyes of the man before him. He saw acceptance, affection, maybe even something more, and swallowed the sob that threatened to escape him.

"I'm gay, Jayden. I've never been with a woman and it's ok if you've never been with a man. I won't do anything you don't want to, but unless you stop me I'm gonna try and win you."

"I don't know what to do. I think I'm gay too, but ..." Again the words faded away but this time Trent waited. He had a feeling whatever Jayden was about to admit to would be hard for him and he didn't want to make things worse by butting in or saying the wrong thing.

"Trent, I've never been with a man or a woman. Not ever. I'm twenty-four years old and a virgin. I've only been kissed once, so, so you don't have to worry about me. I'm sure there are far more ... experienced men out there for you."

"Shhh." Jayden's words were stopped by a soft finger being placed on his lips and he closed his eyes, only to feel a kiss being placed on each of the lids. "Ohhhh." He shivered to the gentle touches, and then, when nothing else happened, opened his eyes once more.

"That didn't hurt, now did it?"

"Nooo," The one word, drawn out, made Trent laugh, but then he leant in again and this time captured Jayden's lips with his own.

The contact caused excitement to shoot through Jayden and, as he felt Trent's tongue against his mouth he opened it to let the other man in. Not sure what to do he let his more experienced friend take the lead. Their lips touched as Trent's tongue, gaining admission to his warm wet cavern, danced against the more hesitant muscle until, in desperate need of air, Jayden pulled back.

"Wow."

"Come sit with me, baby." Trent got to his feet and pulled at Jayden's hand. Unable to do anymore than nod in response Jay followed him to the sofa and then sat down so their thighs rested against each other. "Can I kiss you again?" Jay nodded, and then feeling brave moved a hand so it rested against the back of Trent's head. The skin beneath the almost invisible coating of hair was warm and firm. He gently massaged it with the tips of his fingers and Trent moaned in response.

"Mmm, feels good, baby, don't stop." Again his mouth captured Jayden's but this time there was no hesitation on the other man's part, he welcomed him immediately and then began to kiss him back. Trent moved his own hand into Jay's long hair, grasping it in his large fist and enjoying its softness.

"I'll take this at your pace. If this is enough for you tonight then we stop, ok?" It had been Trent who had broken the kiss this time, his eyes raking hungrily across Jayden's body, hidden by his clothes but so tantalizingly close to him. Again Jayden blushed and the highly aroused doctor realized just how much he loved to make him do that.

"I know what happens, I've just not actually done it. I go on the Internet, to ... sites ... you know. I've always wanted to try things, but not just for the sake of it. That's too risky. Besides, my parents, they loved each other, respected each other, I want that too." Jayden had pulled back a little but the earnest look in his eyes made Trent want to ravage him.

"If they're honest, most people do. I'm lucky, my mum and dad are still together, and they celebrated their fortieth anniversary two months ago. I know I'm never going to have a relationship like theirs, but I don't want to live alone, I want a partner, a life partner, they would just have to be male is all."

"Would you kiss me again?" Jayden watched the handsome man as he spoke; felt his heart rate increase when Trent said he didn't want to be alone. He had spent too many lonely nights not to be able to identify with him. "I enjoy your company, I don't know if I can give you what you need, but I do know I want to try."

Trent didn't say anything more; instead he pushed Jayden backwards onto the sofa cushions and began to kiss him again. He could feel Jay's arousal as it pressed against his own and he moaned into the embrace. He rubbed his body against the younger man beneath him, feeling Jayden move in concert with him. Running his hands back into the long brown hair Trent felt himself getting more and more excited. He knew what he wanted but he also knew something else as well.

"Oh, God, Jay. Baby, I want to take this further, so much further, but ... honey, you're still hot, and not just in a good way. One more night, we need to wait, one more night."

Jay couldn't reply. The stars behind his eyes were no longer dancing and he knew Trent was right. He nodded and then let himself be freed from under his lover's body. He wanted him so badly; the sensations coursing through him were new and mixed. He knew he was still unwell, but the throbbing in his groin told him there were other things to be considered. He didn't say anything until Trent had carefully taken him up the stairs and sat him down on the side of the spare bed again. He slipped out of his clothes; remaining only in his shorts, which were tented by his arousal, and then, his usually hidden wicked side venturing out, spoke quietly.

"Show me. I want to see you, before I sleep. Trent, please." Somehow he had a feeling that, right now, the beautiful black man in front of him could refuse him nothing. He was proved right when, with a growl of acquiescence, Trent began removing his own clothes.

Trent watched Jayden's eyes as he began to slowly undo his jeans. He kicked his trainers off and then lowering his pants, but leaving his shorts on, he stepped out of them and began to remove his dark green t-shirt. He knew he was showing off as he stood there but couldn't help himself.

"Do you like what you see, baby?"

"Oh yes." Jayden's voice came out as an awed whisper. "But more, Trent, please, let me see more." Jay had no doubt he was being teased and his strength was ebbing by the second but he was determined to see this through. Trent hooked his fingers into the waistband of his shorts and peeled them off his body as Jay gasped his approval.

The man was beautiful. His skin was almost black, his muscles well defined, but his cock was magnificent. It was, Jay thought, probably about eight inches long, as it extended from Trent's body, rock hard and dripping pre-cum. It was almost ebony in colour and tentatively, hesitantly; he reached out and gently wrapped his hand round it.

"Ohhhh, fuck, baby, your hand feels so good." The skin on the palm of Jayden's hand was rough from hard work, the calluses causing an almost intoxicating friction as Jay carefully moved just an inch or so up and down the jutting column of flesh.

"Touch me, Trent, I want you to see me too." Jay's other hand was behind him, holding him up and he knew, in just a few minutes, he would no longer have the strength to carry on. He was desperate for them to see each other before they parted for the night and he felt his heart beat hard in his chest as Trent reached down and freed his erection from his underwear.

Trent looked at the tool before him and imagined it moving in and out of his body. He wanted to lick at the pearl-sized drop of clear liquid that hung perilously from its tip, wanted to wrap his hand around its girth, just as Jay was doing to him, but instead he did nothing but stare.

"Tomorrow. I promise you, tomorrow I will make you cum, and I'll make you scream."

"Ohhhh, thank you." Jayden let go of Trent's sex, knowing there would be more, far more to come. He let his exhaustion overwhelm him, slumping back onto the pillows as Trent carefully covered him with the sheets. A soft touch on his lips caused him to open his eyes once more and he gave himself completely as Trent began to kiss him again, this time so gently it was almost as if it was being done in a dream.

"Sleep well, baby, I'll see you in the morning."

"You too, Trent, you too." Jayden grasped Trent's wrist and, as the older man paused, he pulled him close again. He placed a chaste kiss on Trent's lips, knowing he didn't have the strength for anything more and then watched through heavy eyes as the other man padded naked from his room. The last thing he remembered before surrendering to the sleep that beckoned was Lucy jumping up onto the bed beside him.

The following morning, for the first time since Jayden had begun Trent's work the weather was awful. Rain was blown across the garden in sheets, bending trees over to the left and back to the right. Neither man had awoken early, Jayden needing the extra rest while Trent, warm, comfortable and relaxed, caught up on the sleep he'd lost whilst caring for his patient. It had been a little after ten when they had both come downstairs to start the day.

"You know, my garden is going to look good whatever the weather, thanks to you." Trent had caught the young man staring wistfully out at the rain and, taking his courage in both hands, had moved up behind him and wrapped him in his arms.

"Thank you. I guess I'd better be getting back. Unfortunately, the nursery doesn't run itself. Mmm." Jay turned a little ruefully only to have his lips captured by Trent's.

"I guess so, but let me make you some breakfast and a coffee, and then, well, we can both go there. I'd like to see where you work."

"No problem." Jayden smiled. He hadn't wanted to leave but his sense of responsibility was stronger than his attraction to Trent, if only marginally. Everything he had done since he was seventeen years old had been to help and then honour his parents. He wasn't used to putting himself first.

The car park at Mill Pond Nurseries was almost empty; there were two cars in the staff area and three very close to the entrance of the garden centre itself. Jay swung the van into the space reserved for it and then watched as Trent pulled in next to him.


"I guess the weather has the opposite effect on your business than it does on mine." He saw Jay look confused and continued. "We have more accidents in the wet, road accidents that is. DIY and gardening injuries happen in the spring and when the weather is good."

"Ohh, right. Let me check with Bob, my manager, then I'll return the favour and share my coffee with you." The two men ran quickly towards the main entrance with Lucy at their heels. Trent wandered around looking at all the different things for sale while Jayden disappeared into the 'staff only' area with a short, middle-aged man who had smiled warmly when he saw his boss approach.

Not being at all green-fingered Trent wasn't really sure what would or wouldn't be suitable for his garden. He did recognize some of the plants he'd helped Jayden with the previous day as well as a couple of the bigger shrubs that had already been well established in his large plot.

Moving on through the garden tools and then lawn mower sections a smile broke out on Trent's face and he reached up and took a cheerful figure from a middle shelf. He checked the price and made his way towards a pretty but bored looking cashier.

"Hi there, just this please." Trent handed over a ten-pound note and then watched as the young woman wrapped his purchase. She smiled at him before counting out his change and asking if there was anything else she could help him with. "No, that's fine, I'm just waiting for your boss."

"Bob? I'm not sure where he is at the moment." The cashier, who had the name Sarah on her badge, looked around as she spoke.

"No, Mr. Parker."

"Oh!" Trent could tell from her tone she was surprised. "He doesn't come into this part of the nursery very often. Would you like me to page him for you?"

"No, that's ok, I can see him." As Sarah finished speaking Trent saw a door open and the face of the young man he realized he wanted to sweep into his arms and kiss came into view. Picking up his carrier bag Trent moved away, wondering what the young woman would have thought if she'd read his mind.

"You didn't have to buy anything." Jayden looked at the carrier bag and then at Trent, worry creasing his handsome features.

"Oh I did, I didn't know it until I saw this, but I definitely did."

"Well, come with me and you can share your secret." Jayden wasn't quite sure how to react around Trent. It had been so easy when they were alone, but he could feel the eyes of his cashier boring into him and all he wanted was to retreat to his home where he could feel relaxed again.

"Sure." Trent could see something was wrong and, not wanting to make things worse, followed Jayden back through the door and into what he imagined was the younger man's haven. The fact his body language was so tense when he was on home ground did nothing to reinforce those feelings however, and his heart went out to the lonely and apparently shy gardener.

The kitchen Trent soon found himself in was spotlessly clean. It also had the air of somewhere that had been deserted for a few days and he marvelled at how a home could create its own atmosphere even when empty.

"This is nice." The cabinets and cupboards were all made of oak and gave off a warm glow. An open fireplace had a comfy looking sofa in front of it, which was the dividing line that separated the preparation area from the relaxing one.

"Thanks. My mum's favourite wood. I ... uh, I designed the room."

"It's beautiful. Do you mind living here alone? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Trent, used to asking questions of all his patients, realized belatedly he might have overstepped the boundaries of their blossoming friendship.

"That's ok. No, I don't, not now. At first all I wanted to do was run away and hide, but both my parents were only children, I had nowhere to go." The words, heartbreaking to hear, were spoken without any comprehension of their effect on Jay's audience and he was surprised when Trent pulled him closer and, running his fingers into Jay's hair, began to kiss him.

"Well, now you do. I want you, Jay, in my life, not just my garden. Please."

Jay took a step back. He had no idea how to answer. His body was betraying him as any man's would, but emotionally he was still a child and Trent took his silence negatively.