From Little Acorns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent had arranged to cook on the Sunday and so ordered in for the Saturday evening. This time they had Chinese, setting it out on the low coffee table in the lounge before making themselves comfortable on the floor, both men hungry for more than just food. While they had been waiting for the deliveryman to arrive they had showered and were, once again, lounging in the white robes. Now everything was ready Trent made himself comfortable leaning back against the sofa and pulling Jayden to him so the younger man was sitting between his legs leaning back against his hard, warm and clean body.

"I ... hope ... you ... enjoy ... this ... baby." Each word was separated from the next by a soft kiss against Jay's neck. He moaned and arched his back, leaning into his lover's body trying to get closer and closer to the source of the intoxicating sensations going through him. "This ... is ... just ... the ... first course ... my angel."

"Ohhh, love, we ... ohhhh, we need to eat." The growling of his stomach told Jayden that, before they took things any further, he had to stave off his hunger pangs and he disentangled himself from Trent's grasp and spoke again trying to regain some normality.

"This looks good. I use this Takeaway too." Jayden had kept moving forward to pick up a pair of chopsticks. He heard the deep sigh behind him and then saw Trent pick up his own set of the ornately decorated tools and, for a few minutes, both men tried all the different dishes available to them.

"There didn't seem as much choice for veggies as the Indian, but I thought ... mmmmm." Trent's words were cut off as Jay carefully placed some sweet and sour vegetables in his mouth. The younger man reached forward and carefully caught a drop of the sauce as Trent failed to control it and then sucked it off his finger.

"It's nice isn't it?"

Trent nodded, the feeling of the soft skin still hot against his lower lip and, following Jayden's lead, began to feed his lover. The chopsticks easily picked up all the different dishes except for the rice based ones and those they fed to themselves. Every now and again the food was delivered with a gentle kiss or a caress to the recipient's face. The atmosphere began to charge and each man could feel himself harden beneath the robe. Twice more Jayden caught a drop of sauce, the second time though Trent grasped his wrist and sucked the fingers himself.

"That is mine I do believe." Looking up he could see Jayden watching him intently, waiting to see what the man would do next. "Snuggle back a little, baby, let me feed you these final bits." The bowls were all nearly empty and Trent picked up one of the Chinese spoons and began to carefully load it up. "Open wide."

Jay did as he was told, swallowing down the tasty morsels only to have his lips plundered by Trent as soon as he had finished his mouthful.

"Can't wait any longer, Jay, being close to you, watching you all day, feeding you, I want you so bad."

"Trent, I ..." Jayden knew what his lover meant, their time together, the intimacies they had shared, all of them had been leading up to when one of them would top the other.

"I'll take it slow, your pace, I promise it'll be your pace, but please, baby, I want to love you." Trent's mouth touched Jay's and he began to kiss him tenderly, teasing his tongue across the soft lips, probing, and trying to gain entry. Jay resisted for just a few seconds before relaxing and then moaning as he felt Trent's heat infuse his mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes." The words were muffled but Jay was unable to keep silent. He knew Trent would be a considerate lover, he just didn't know what part either man would want the other to take.

The remaining food was left where it lay. Lucy was in the kitchen with the door closed. She wouldn't be able to scavenge and Trent tried to make a mental note to come and let her out when they were done. In the bedroom he had placed condoms and lube, hoping upon hope they would get this far. Now, as he led his lover up the stairs once again, his heart was beating hard in his chest and he was amazed to realize just how apprehensive he was.

The robes were shed as soon as Trent and Jay entered the room. Trent pushed the younger man backwards onto the bed, claiming his mouth as he did so and rubbing his own erection up against the straining column of flesh he felt beneath him.

"Want you, baby, want you so bad. Let me show you how good it can be." Rocking his body against Jay's was turning Trent on so quickly that he knew he should back off, but feeling his lover writhe beneath him was so wonderful that he continued just a little longer.

"Now, Trent, please." The sudden lack of weight on him brought Jayden back to reality and he looked up at Trent, kneeling beside him. The sensations spreading through his body were so overwhelming that he knew he would cum any minute.

"Shhh, it's gonna get better, baby, I promise." The dark eyes held such love, such sincerity that Jayden nodded, knowing no words were necessary. Jay lifted his arms above his head, grabbing at the pillow as he let his legs relax, opening his body completely for Trent and the older man growled his response.

"So hot, Jay, so beautiful, mine, always mine."

"Take me, sweetheart, show me how to love you, teach me so I can do it back."

"Jay, no one has ever ..." Trent's words trailed away as he made his admission. The younger man lay there, his whole body ready for him to take, his eyes wide as he realized what he was so willing to give to Trent would also be given back to him.

"Ohhhh, God, Trent!" All thoughts left Jay's mind as his cock was suddenly enveloped in warm, wet heat. He raised his hips, pistoning up and down to feel the soft lips as they moved towards his groin, his entire length being sucked into Trent's mouth and throat and his hands moved to grasp the almost bald, black and sexy head before him. For a few seconds he held his position before releasing his hold and watching as older man came up for air.

"Again, Jay, do that to me again." Trent locked his lips around Jay's sex and revelled in the feelings of being used. The pulsing cock head filled his mouth and he swallowed again and again until he was released once more. He put his hand around the long, throbbing flesh and began to move up and down. He made circular movements as well, gently twisting the skin and flicking the head, taking Jayden closer and closer to a release he wanted to see, and then he felt the girth swell even more and saw Jayden raise his body from the bed before freezing in position.

"Gonna cum, love, gonna shoot, ohhhh, my God, oh, Trent, Ohhhhhh!" Jayden pulled and slapped at the sheets, not knowing how to regulate his movements and the crème came out hard and fast in time with his pulsating body. "Nnnnghhh, ughhhh, uhhhh." Again and again he jerked, his muscles spasming as they were finally allowed to relax and, as his eyes rolled in his head, Jayden gave in to the feelings that surrounded him.

Trent kissed Jayden's lips, it had only been a minute or two since his lover's climax but he wanted to carry on.

"Mmm? Oh, Trent, that was wonderful. Let me ... want to taste you."

"You will, in a minute you will. Jay, look at me." Trent lay down next to the recumbent young man before taking his face into his hands and kissing him passionately. "I want you to fuck me, Jay. I want to give myself to you first."

"Are you sure?" Jayden, his eyes wide with surprise, could feel his satiated organ trying to harden as he considered taking Trent's cherry.

"Yes, never more so. Take it slowly, angel, we can learn together." Trent moved so it was he on his back and began to stroke his hard flesh. The ebony sex shone with pre-cum as it was spread along its length and he watched as his young lover took in the scene before him. He wondered whether he was pushing him too hard, taking things too quickly but he didn't want to be doing everything himself, didn't want to be dominant. Any relationship between them needed to be equal and, in bed, this was the only way he could think of to prove that.

Jay, his flaccid tool already coming back to life as he realized what was being offered him, leant over and kissed Trent on the lips.

"Thank you. This time, love, your pace, ok?" Seeing Trent nod Jayden began to pull at his nipples, rubbing and rolling the nubs between his fingers and feeling them harden to his touch. Already Trent's breathing rate was increasing and he could see he was rock hard and ready for Jayden to begin.

"Turn over for me, baby, let me get you ready." Jay had watched films on the Internet and knew, roughly, what to do, he just hadn't expected to be able to put what he'd learnt into practice. The sight of Trent on his knees before him, almost subservient as he waited, was more than Jayden could take and he clenched his fists for a moment. "You are so beautiful, Trent, I ... are you sure?"

"Yes. Please, Jayden, don't make me wait, baby, please." Trent's head was resting on the pillow now, his shoulders on the mattress. One hand was beneath him stroking his cock firmly while the other played with a nipple. He was ready to burst and was desperate for Jayden to continue. "Ohhh, Jay! Feels so good." Trent's dark muscular globes were suddenly being licked, sucked and nipped at and he pushed his butt up higher, trying to get all of Jayden's face on his skin. He felt the cheeks being slowly spread and then the warm wetness was between them, licking slowly up and down his channel, lubricating it, relaxing it and his moans became almost continuous as he bit down onto the pillow and forced his hand away from his straining erection.

Jayden, delighted at the reaction he was getting, carefully furled his tongue and began to run it across the tight, dark rosebud. It contracted at his first touch and Trent's body shuddered. Beginning again, Jayden made slow but penetrating movements with his tongue and gradually was allowed access. The musky taste surprised and excited him and he leant over, his hands now beneath his lover, pulling at Trent's nipples as he continued to get him ready for a more serious penetration.

"Take me, Jayden, let me feel something hard inside me." Trent's words, breathless but urgent, resulted in the fingers being pulled away from his pebble-hard nubs and he felt a momentary pang of bereavement. He heard the click of a lid being flicked and then cold liquid ran down towards his anus causing him to shiver and squirm.

"Just one finger, Trent, love, if it's too much tell me, ok?" Jayden saw a nod but heard no words. He carefully placed the digit at the entrance and applied pressure. "Push back on me, sweetheart, that's it. Oh, yes." His finger was accepted suddenly and, letting instinct take over, he gently began to move it in and out.

"Oh, God, Jay, hurts. Slowly, please, baby." Trent's hands were now held in tight fists because of the pain and he desperately wanted to pull away. He could put one finger in himself, but this felt so different to that. Gradually though, as the movements became more acceptable so did the pain, diminishing until it became an almost pleasurable sensation. "More, Jay, give me more."

Jay, nodding, even though he couldn't be seen, carefully pulled out only to push back in with two fingers. This time the journey was a little easier and, as he began to make scissor movements, he could feel Trent pushing back against him. Jay moved around until finally he found Trent's hidden jewel. His fingers rubbed across it and he watched his lover jerk and keel in response.

"Yes, Jay, oh, I never knew it could feel like this. Again, touch me there again, ohhhh." Trent's back arched and he pushed back against Jay's hand. He felt his cock jerk beneath his body, the pre-cum leaking copiously now and pooling beneath him.

"Fuck me, put your long cock in me and make us a couple. Ohhhh, God, please." After one final push inwards Jayden removed his fingers and began to lube up his throbbingly hard sex. He pulled a condom on, added more lube and then, resting the head against the slightly gaping hole, he took a deep breath.

"Tell me, lover, tell me what you want." He pushed slowly, wanting Trent to relax, to talk to him, as he took his virgin ass for the first time.

"You, I want you, Jayden, in my ass, in my life, I want you everywhere, please, please, take me." Trent, excited beyond words pushed back as Jayden thrust forward, impaling himself on his lover's rock hard flesh before screaming out as he felt the agony of entry. Jay's hands grasped his hips and held him still, not letting him move, waiting, knowing the pain would diminish if they took things as slowly as he'd planned.

Gradually Trent felt his body become accustomed to the intruder. He moved tentatively to see whether it had improved enough for him to be made love to by Jayden and, when he realized just how good it felt, he began to speak again.

"Please, baby, I'm ready, need you now, fuck me hard, let me feel you."

Jayden needed no more encouragement. His cock was so hard and he was so close that he began to pound Trent's ass, keeping the tight grip on his hips and throwing out words as he did so.

"So tight, so good. Unbelievable, Trent. Gonna cum, cum with me, sweetheart. Let me feel you round me."

"Ohhhh, yes." Trent had been holding on, willing himself not to spill his seed as the head of Jay's cock touched his prostate on each thrust. Now though, as he heard Jay's words, he let go and the cum shot out of him with such velocity it hit the underside of his chin, splattered across the sheets and decorated his chest. The undulating, contracting muscles were Jay's undoing. His cock jerked inside the condom, his load shooting out over and over as his body jolted and shuddered while Trent forced every last drop from his body before he fell, unable to support himself any longer, beside the satiated body of his lover.

The employees at the nursery weren't sure where their boss had been for the weekend, or who with, but they did know it had done him the world of good. He came into the staff room a little before nine on the Monday morning, something he'd never done before, and personally thanked them for the work they had undertaken on his behalf, explaining how grateful he was to everyone for allowing him to keep his parents dream alive.

The two men and two women had all gone to their positions at nine with a feeling of appreciation and contentment they would never forget. It hadn't been that Jayden Parker was usually standoffish or mean; it was just that he didn't seem to know how to interact with people. The two women, especially, were sure it was because of him losing his parents in the way he had. They both hoped his change of behaviour meant he had finally found someone else to love and be loved by. If Jayden had been able to read their minds he would have smiled. They didn't know the half of it.

The change in Trent's private life hadn't gone unnoticed either, and over the next two or three months he had taken quite a bit of holiday as he and Jayden tried to work out a life that suited them both. In the end they decided the house Jay had lived in all his life would be done up, modernized a little bit, and rented out as a holiday let. It wasn't joined to the nursery and could easily be made totally self contained.

That would mean he and Lucy coming to live with Trent and they had spent many evenings together planning things, changing things, enjoying each other's company, until, just before the beginning of December they had decided Jay would move in after the Christmas holidays when both men had arranged to have a fortnight off together.

"Baby, I'm home." A week of night shifts had meant Jayden and Trent hadn't seen very much of each other. They had met twice for breakfast as Jay's day was starting and Trent's ending, but both of them had been looking forward to the long weekend Trent had before returning to his usual day shift.

Jayden had gone over to the house, which would soon be his home, and made an 'end of shift' breakfast for his lover, hoping the man wouldn't be too tired for what he had planned for the after meal activities.

"In the kitchen." Running his hand through his hair Jayden moved to where he could be seen from the living room and smiled. "Coffee's on, come and sit down, let me deal with everything."

Trent nodded his head. Part of him wanted to head for the stairs, take a quick detour through the shower and collapse into bed. He could smell croissants and coffee though and knew how disappointed Jay would be if he took that course of action. Kicking his shoes off and loosening his tie Trent did as he was told, making himself comfortable before looking out onto the garden that had brought him and Jayden together in the first place.

Autumn had come and gone and most of the flowering plants had disappeared with it. Some of the shrubs were still green but the beds were bare, waiting for warm spring days before once again filling the view with all the beautiful colours of nature. Jay had worked on the different areas regularly and, even though virtually dormant, the garden looked loved. Trent knew as the seasons changed and the foliage grew and established itself the love between Jayden and himself would mirror those changes and that made his heart glad.

"There you go. Don't let them get cold." Jayden came and sat down as Trent turned his gaze to the handsome young man. His hair was longer now, just below his shoulders and he restrained himself from running his fingers into it and pulling Jay close. Instead he nodded and broke the slightly sweet confectionary apart before spooning some apricot jam onto it.

"Thank you. Just what I needed. Are you working today?" Trent swallowed a mouthful of hot coffee and felt it spread through his system.

"Yeah, but only on winter baskets. I can go back anytime and start them." Jayden was sitting opposite Trent and he stretched his arm across so his fingers could trace a pattern on the back of the doctor's smooth black hand. "I've missed you."

"You too. Next time the night shift resident wants a holiday I'm getting a locum in; one who isn't me."

"Yeah, right. I can just see you sitting home here and not wondering what kind of job he's doing. You'll be there again in three months or however long it is before his next lot of leave is due."

Trent nodded; Jay was right, he needed to know everything was running properly at work, just as his lover did at the nursery. He took the final bite of his breakfast and washed it down with the last of his coffee before leaning back in his chair and stretching.

"I am so glad I didn't have to make that. Thank you, baby, I'll make up for this week, I promise."

"Oh, I know." Jayden, who had got to his feet as Trent was speaking, grabbed the loosened tie and pulled his lover to his feet with it. Their lips met and Trent felt himself being aroused despite his tiredness. His hand still only holding the tie Jayden began to lead the other man towards the stairs and then the bedroom. He looked back, eyes full of lust and then carried on walking. Trent wanted to reach out, pull him in close for another kiss but, instead, decided to let him show the way.

"Please, sweetheart, just relax." Jayden removed the tie and then began undoing the buttons on the pure white shirt. The dark skin was visible through the material and, as it came into full view, he leant in, kissing and nipping at each newly exposed area. When he reached the waistband of Trent's suit pants they were undone with almost indecent haste and pushed to the floor.

The tight white shorts were already showing Trent's arousal. The outline of his hard cock was wet at the top and Jayden sucked it into his mouth through the material. He felt hands in his hair as he was gripped tightly.

"Oh, fuck, Jay, baby, yes." Trent pushed his hips forward; wanting more of the wonderful sensations he was getting from his lover and moaned aloud when suddenly the warmth was gone. He felt soft touches as his pants were removed and then he was gently laid on the bed before the kissing and sucking began again.