From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
She is offered a way to get the tape back sooner.
1.4k words
4.16
102.5k
27

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday afternoon and Jerry and Scott had just finished putting her through the wringer. She had started them off with blow jobs, fucked each of them once and then they had started on combinations. She sucked on Jerry while Scott ate her pussy. She sucked on Scott's cock as Jerry fucked her ass, Jerry ate her pussy while she tongued Scott's butt hole and then they did their favorite thing (and hers) and took her pussy and ass at the same time. They did it twice, each one once in each hole. As usual, at least as far as she was concerned, it ended all too soon, but she did have to beat Gary home and get dinner on the stove.

As they were getting dressed Jerry asked, "How would you like to get the tape back early?"

What she wanted to say was, "Keep the fucking tape, I don't want to stop" but what she said was, "What do you mean by early?"

"Day after tomorrow."

"Why the sudden change."

"A problem came up and I was asked to take care of it."

"Come on Jerry, don't beat around the bush, what do you want?"

"There is a party at the frat house Friday night and the girl who was supposed to be there cancelled on us. I have to find a replacement. You take her place and I'll give you the tape and we will be quits."

"Take a girls place? What does..." and then it hit her. "Oh my God. You want me to - what do they call it? - pull a truck?"

"Pulling a train."

"Truck, train, whatever. No! Absolutely not! No way!"

"Come on Mrs. Collins, think about it. You still want to fuck even when we are done. You wear us out and you still want more. This would be your best chance to get all you want, to see how much you can handle. Four hours, eight till midnight and you get all the sex you cam handle and you get the tape. Four hours Mrs. Collins, four hours and it is over."

"No, no, no, no! There isn't any way I can do what you want. First off, I don't believe I can get out of the house from eight until twelve and secondly there would be people who would know me."

"Just me and Scotty. Almost everyone else in the fraternity is from out of town. The only other two locals will be out of town. Come on Mrs. Collins, it is only four hours."

"I don't believe this. It is bad enough that I've had to fuck the two of you for the last three months, and now you want me to drive a truck?"

"It's pulling a train Mrs. Collin, pulling a train."

"Whatever. No, no I can't do it."

"Would you at least think about it? Think about it tonight and I'll give you a call around noon."

"No Jerry, you don't understand. My husband will be home and I won't be able to get out."

"You can work out something, I know you can. Maybe a girls night out or something like that."

"No Jerry, no."

"I'll call you tomorrow" he said as he breezed out the door.

+++++++++++++++

She did think about it. She thought about it all the way home. She thought about it as she fixed Gary's dinner and she thought about it as she, Gary and David ate dinner. Just as she knew she needed to stay away from Jake she knew that even if she didn't really want to she had to give up her boys if she was ever going to get back to being just Gary's wife. She also knew that the longer things went on the more opportunity there was for her to get caught. Four hours, four hours and she would be free.

She thought about as she lay next to Gary on their bed and started up at the ceiling. It couldn't be bad, could it? It might be tiring, but it was only four hours. What was the worst it could be, three at a time? She had never done three, but she had done two several times with Jake and she had been doing two for the last three months with Scott and Jerry. She'd done more than four hours with Scott and Jerry. What was the difference? Half a dozen one after the other couldn't be that much different than Jerry and Scott over and over.

Four hours. She could do it. She could do it if she could just get out of the house on Friday night. But how could she manage that? Gary was sure to want a romantic evening at home since David was going to Steamboat Springs to visit his girlfriend which would leave her and Gary alone. By the time she fell asleep she had talked herself into doing it if she could find some way to get out of the house.

+++++++++++++++

She was sipping her morning coffee when the idea hit her. It would work, but she knew she would have to pay. Could she bring herself to pay the price was the question that needed to be answered. By noon she had convinced herself that it was the only way to go. She picked up the phone and she called Jake.

"Hello Jake."

"Hi yourself sweetie. Calling to see if you can stop by?"

"No. What I'm calling for is a favor - a big favor."

"How big?"

"I need you to find a way to keep Gary occupied from six Friday evening until two in the morning. Maybe a poker game or something like that or possibly a project pushing a deadline. Just keep him busy from six till two. Can you do that for me?"

"Why do you need it done? You giving someone else that sweet pussy instead of me?"

"As a matter of fact I am."

"Oh?"

"Remember that problem that you told me was mine to handle?"

"Yes."

"Well, if I spend from seven till one with them Friday night I get the tape back and they go away. Can you help me?"

"Of course I can, but you have to know there is a price."

"What?"

"You remember Ben from the last party? No matter, he remembers you. He thinks you are the best piece of white pussy to have ever slid up and down on his hard, black cock and he wants to slip it into you again. He leaves town today so here's the deal. You meet him at the Marriott and spend from one to four with him and I'll cover for you so that you can have your little party. Oh, and one more thing."

"What?"

"I'm having another party on Sunday and I'll expect you to be there with Gary. Don't bother wearing panties or a bra. We have a deal?"

"I guess I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"Of course you do sweetie, they just aren't good ones."

She hung up the phone thinking that the harder she tried to get out the deeper she got in.

+++++++++++++++

At noon Jerry called her and she told him she would do what he wanted. He gave her directions and told her to be there by eight and to not bother dressing fancy. "It will all be coming off anyway."

At one o'clock she knocked on the door to room 213 at the Marriott. When the door opened and Ben saw her his face lit up like a neon sign. "Jake said he was sending me a surprise, but he didn't tell me it would be you. Come in. come in," and he moved aside to let her into the room. He closed the door and turned to find her already taking her clothes off. She smiled at the astonished look on his face.

"They say that once you go black you can never go back. I don't know if that is true or not, but I do know that I have been thinking of that black sausage in your pants ever since I first tasted it. Hurry lover, we only have three hours until I have to hurry home and start dinner for my husband.

"Can I see you the next time I come to town?"

"I don't think so lover. Don't get me wrong - I'd love to - but I love my husband and spending time with you could become addictive and I don't think I could handle that."

"At least leave the door open."

"Okay lover, we will just have to wait and see.

To be continued...