From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 06b

Story Info
A new problem to take care of.
4.6k words
4.2
92.2k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fighting to get up would be a waste of time. The Asian boy had a death grip on her head; Jerry had his arms around her and was holding her against his chest as he worked his cock back and forth in her pussy. The shock at finding that her son David was fucking her butt hole was driven into the background by the strength of the orgasm that had just hit her.

The Asian boy made a small mewling sound and then his discharge hit the back of her throat and she greedily gulped and swallowed, not wasting a drop. The boy pulled back and stepped aside and another boy immediately took his place and slipped his cock into her open mouth.

"God, but you are one hot bitch," David whispered in her ear. "I wish I'd known this sooner; I wouldn't have had to waste so much time chasing girls to get pussy. It is going to be great having live in pussy at home. I may never leave the house again."

She didn't dare say anything that would give away the fact that she was David's mother, not that she could have said anything with a mouthful of cock anyway.

The evening became an orgasmic blur as young cock after young cock invaded her body, took pleasure from her and gave her pleasure in return. She was aware that after David had cum in her ass he had moved off to the side and had watched as she took on boy after boy after boy. After watching for a while he had come back over and had gotten into position to be the next one in her mouth. Her eyes pleaded with him not to do it, but when the time came and he stepped forward she had no choice. She opened her mouth to receive him and closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to see his cock sliding in and out of her.

The attention she was getting in her ass and pussy had her well on her way to another orgasm and once again she was lost in the lust of the moment. So lost that she never noticed that David had let his hands fall from holding her head and that she was willingly sucking his cock as she worked her pussy and ass to get the most out of the young studs plowing into her.

In the middle of her orgasm the boy in her ass came and as the orgasm tapered off the young man in her pussy dispensed his seed. The two lads left her and for a minute or so the only cock in her was that of her own son.

"Come on baby," David said, "Get me off. I'm almost there baby, suck me dry baby, suck it all out of me."

She shivered when her own son called her 'baby' and suddenly she felt that her own baby boy should get better than the rest of the young men in the room and she went to work at giving David the best blow job she was capable of. She took him as deep in her throat as she was able and her tongue laved at the meat in her mouth. She got up on her knees and grabbed David's ass cheeks in her hands and held him while she fucked him with her mouth.

In her mind she was screaming, "Cum for me baby, cum for mommy, fill mommy's tummy."

Almost as if he were reading her mind her son groaned, "Oh shit" and the first spurt hit the back of her throat and started sliding down into her belly as she gulped and swallowed the rest of what came out of the head of his cock. As he went limp she pulled her mouth off of him and then lovingly licked him clean. She released his cock as he stepped back and then was surprised when he went to his knees in front of her. He took her head in his hands and kissed her, tongue tentatively probing and she answered with some tongue of her own. David broke the kiss and whispered:

"You were magnificent and I can't wait for the next time."

She was at a loss for words as he stood up and moved out of the way for the next boy.

++++++++++++

Everybody shifted a little to let the next boy slide under her. He was a tall, skinny Arabic looking lad and her eyes got big as she saw the size of the cock on the boy. She knew that taking it in her body would have hurt like hell if she hadn't had so many other cocks leading the way. Even as wet and loose as she was she still had to go slow as she eased herself down on it. It took a couple of minutes until she was comfortable enough to lean forward and let the fucking begin again.

God, she had never felt so full and that huge black cock was pushing buttons she didn't even know she had. She had two screaming orgasms before the Arab and the boy in her ass shot their loads together and in the process gave her another one. As the boy in her ass pulled out of her she broke the pattern and slid down so she could take that large cock in her mouth. She looked up at the boy:

"Got to get you hard again honey. I just have to do you one more time."

"What about me," whined the boy whose cock she had been sucking.

"My ass is open sweetie, move back there."

She was thankful for the recuperative powers of the young as her mouth started to bring the Arab's cock back to life. She gave it several more licks and sucks and then she moved up and eased herself down on it. The whiney Latin boy moved up behind her and she shivered with pleasure as he slid his cock up her Hershey highway.

A young lad who looked Chinese stepped in front of her and presented her mouth with a fair sized uncircumcised cock and she opened her mouth and let him in. She was in the middle of a mind numbing orgasm when Jerry and Scott came into the room and started breaking things up. As cocks began pulling out of her she looked around in confusion and saw all the boys - all of her studs - getting dressed. Scott handed her the panties and bra she had worn and told her to get them on:

"It's twenty after twelve. We have to get you out of here so you can beat your husband home."

She watched Rashid, the Arabic kid, stuffing his cock away and she almost cried out, "Fuck my husband, I want more of Rashid," but then her mind cleared and she grabbed her undies and hurriedly put them on while Jerry rounded up the rest of her clothes.

As she was leaving Jerry handed her the tape and she snatched it out of his hand and gave him a murderous look. He shrugged:

"I'm sorry. He wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to be in Steamboat with Gloria."

"Supposed to be doesn't cut it Jerry. You promised me! What am I going to do now?"

"I don't know. All I can tell you is that Scott and I will never tell a soul about what happened here tonight. Believe me Mrs. C, we are as upset about this as you are. All the guys are already after us to get you to come back again and that is something that has never happened before. You were mind blowingly awesome. We had hopes that we might be able to talk you into doing it again since you so obviously enjoyed it. David showing up ruined it because I know you will never talk to us again."

"I'm afraid you are right about that Jerry," she said as she turned and walked away.

She was home by ten to one and as she showered and cleaned up she tried not to think of what the next day was going to bring. How was she going to be able to face David? She should have never agreed to the frat party, she should have stayed with the original deal and waited until Christmas. In her haste to get out from under and get back to being Gary's wife all she had managed to do was make it worse.

She dried herself off and then to forestall Gary if he came home horny she put on her belt and attached a sanitary napkin and then got into bed. If Gary touched her when he got home he would think her period started. She pulled the covers up and fell into an exhausted sleep.

++++++++++++

She was up before Gary in the morning. She put on the coffee and then made her morning visit to the bathroom. As she wiped her pussy she noticed how loose it still was and she was glad that her time of the month was due. Even though it hadn't yet started she would still wear the sanitary napkin to keep Gary away. It looked like it might be a day or two, maybe even three, before she would tighten up enough that Gary wouldn't notice when they made love.

She thought back to the night before and how it had gone and she realized that she had loved every last bit of it. Even, she had to admit, having David. It wasn't right, it was probably even against the law and she never would have done it on her own. David knew who she was when he mounted her and it hadn't slowed him down at all. In fact, he had let her know that he intended to do it again and from the way he had said it he had meant often.

David aside, her pussy tingled while she relived the experience in her mind in her mind. It was too bad that it would never happen again. She remembered how she had felt when she slid down that huge log that Rashid (the skinny Arab kid) had and wished she could do it every day. At the same time she knew that even if she could she wouldn't; her major goal was to get back to being Gary's loving wife. Last night had gotten her the tape and even with the complication of David all that was left was to get through Jake's party the coming Saturday. She would honor the deal she had made with Jake and that out of the way no one but Gary would ever touch her again.

David might be upset when she told him that last night was a one time thing, a fluke, but he would get over it. Luckily he had baseball camp for the next week and wouldn't be home until the week following and that would give her time to prepare for him.

++++++++++++

She hadn't realized how difficult the week was going to be. For the first time in months she wasn't meeting with Jerry and Scott and she hadn't realized how much she had looked forward to those meetings and how much she was going to miss them. It also dawned on her that with Jerry and Scott gone from her life and Jake soon to be gone anal sex would be gone also unless she could get Gary to try again.

By the time her period had passed she was as horny as an old billy goat and Gary never had a chance. She met him at the front door clad in only high heels, had gone to her knees in front of him and had started sucking his cock.

"Christ baby, let's at least take it to the bedroom. What if David were to walk in?"

She took her mouth off his cock long enough to say, "David has a date with Shelly tonight. He said he wouldn't be home until midnight," and she went back to sucking his cock.

"Something could happen and he could come home early."

"If he did and he saw me like this he would probably get a hard on and I'd feel so guilty about it. I would probably have to do him too."

She felt Gary's cock twitch when she said that and she giggled. "Would you like to see that? Would it fire you up to see David's cock in my mouth?"

"You fucking slut!" he cried as he grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. "If you only knew" she thought, "If you only knew."

Dinner got cold sitting on the table that night as she and Gary screwed until Gary couldn't answer the call any more.

++++++++++++

She dressed with care for Jake's party. His instructions were no panties and no bra so she had to choose a dress that wouldn't reveal the fact that she was braless. Walking around the room in only high heels and thigh highs had a predictable effect on Gary and he wanted to play.

"I want it too baby, but if we do we will be late to the party."

"So we will be late, so what?"

She knew Jake and she knew that he wasn't going to be the only one screwing her tonight so she knew that it wasn't likely she would have sex with Gary after the party - she would be too damned sloppy to let him make love to her - so she decided to give Jake the sloppy seconds for a change.

"You're right, so we are late, so what. Come on Tiger, make me scream."

Gary made love to her not once, but twice, and then she got up to get dressed:

"Go take your shower while I get ready."

As soon as the shower started she heard, "Now that was I call hot." She turned and saw David standing there. "You really should close your bedroom door when you do that."

"What are you doing here? You are supposed to be at camp."

"I bailed out early so I could come hurry home. All I've thought about all week is that hot ass of yours and I wanted to get home to it."

"Look David, I'm sorry that you saw that, but..."

"Forget it mommy dear," he said cutting her off, "I know what you are going to say so save it. I'm not sorry I found out about you, I'm only sorry that I didn't find out sooner. Yes, I know it is wrong, but so is what you were doing at the frat house." He unzipped his trousers and took out his already hard cock. "Time to cement our new relationship mother. Suck my cock."

"David, we can't do..."

"You are wasting time mother. I'm not leaving until you suck my cock. Do you want me standing here with my cock waving in the breeze when dad gets out of the shower? He will yell, "What the hell is going on here" and I'll have to tell him. Be glad that he likes long showers mom, it will give you time to get me out of here. As long as you don't waste what time you have."

He had me and I had already sucked him off twice at the frat house so I motioned him forward and with one ear on the shower I knelt and took my son's cock in my mouth. It should have disgusted me, but it didn't. Giving my son a blow job while his father was less than fifteen feet away turned me on more than I would have believed possible. I could feel my pussy tingle as I licked and sucked my little boy's root. My fingers carressed his balls as I licked and sucked on him. I forgot about listening for the shower to stop running and I concentrated on David's cock.

"Cum for mommy," my mind screamed, "Cum for mommy, fill my belly with your seed. Do it baby, cum for mommy," and thank God he did. He pumped his spend into my mouth just as the shower stopped and I scrambled to get up as David hurried from the room.

Gary came into the room and looked at her standing there still clad only in heels and hose. "I thought you'd be dressed and ready by now."

"I can't make up my mind what to wear."

"Something sexy sweetie, something that will keep my cock hard all night. Something that will make me want to take you in Jake's driveway after the party." And then he grinned, "And maybe even before the party."

She put on panties even though Jake had told her he didn't want her wearing them. She couldn't very well walk into Jake's party with cum running down her legs. She giggled as she thought that she might leave the party that way.

++++++++++++

As the last time Jake met them at the door and she wondered if he had been standing by a window and watching for them. He bent forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, told them they knew where the bar was and then he wandered off to talk to someone else.

"Well sweetie, given the way he just looked at you I would say that tonight you could have another chance at making me a vice president."

She turned to him and said, "What do you think it would take? A straight screw or would I have to let him have my butt?"

"Oh he'd want that sexy ass of yours sweetie, I've no doubt about that."

"Well there goes your vice presidency down the drain. I can't very well give him what I've never let you have," she said as she was thinking, "Take the opening baby, take the opening, please please please take the opening. Say the right thing and you'll be in my ass tomorrow."

"I guess you're right. I wonder if he will just settle for blow jobs."

"You can always ask him baby, but right now I need a drink to get this party started."

For the next half-hour she and Gary circulated and socialized and then Gary started talking shop with some of the guys and she headed for the bathroom. She took off her panties and was stuffing them in her purse when there was a knock on the door. "It's occupied" she said loud enough to be heard on the other side of the door.

"I know" came Jake's voice, "And I know there is room enough in there for both of us."

She unlocked the door, let him in and then locked the door behind him.

"No panties, right?"

"No panties" she said and she lifted her dress up to show her bare pussy.

Jake smiled at her, took her by the shoulders, spun her around, bent her over the sink and lifted up her dress. She knew without being told what she had to do so she spread her legs wide.

"God baby, but you are such a slut," he said as he pushed his cock at the entrance to her love hole. As if to prove to him he was right she shoved her butt back at him and felt his cock slide all the way into her. Jake laughed:

"Eager little whore aren't you," he said as he gripped her hips and started fucking her. He slammed into her and she hissed, "Yes yes yes yes, oh fucking yes."

"Whose whore are you?"

She moaned, "Oh god, oh god yes, deeper damn it, fuck me."

"I asked you whose whore you were."

"Just fuck me Jake, just fuck me, make me cum."

Jake pulled out of her and said, "Whose whore are you?"

"Put it back in Jake," she whined, "Please baby, fuck me."

"One more time, whose whore are you?"

"Yours damn you, I'm your whore, now fuck me, please fuck me."

Jake held her hips tight and began pounding into her. "You know what I like about you whore? You have a tight pussy and a tight ass and I'm going to use both of them tonight. My cunt and my ass, right?"

"Yes, oh God yes. Yours, all yours."

She let go of the sink with her right hand and grabbed a towel off the towel rack and stuffed it in her mouth to muffle her scream as her body was racked by an orgasm. Jake was still pounding into her and he pulled the towel out of her mouth. "You my slut?"

"I'm a slut."

"We both know that, but what I asked was are you my slut?"

"Yes god damn it, yes. I'm your slut, your whore, and your fuck pig, whatever you want me to be. Oh God, oh God, I'm gonna cum again" and she began to wail and Jake shoved the towel back in her mouth and then blew his nuts.

He pulled out of her, turned her around and pushed her to her knees. "Clean it whore, lick it clean."

She licked his cock and balls and then he put himself away and looked at his watch. "My bedroom in thirty minutes" and then he left the bathroom leaving her on her knees.

++++++++++++

She cleaned herself up and rejoined the party and spotted Gary still talking with a group of guys. It didn't seem as if he'd missed her and she headed for the bar to get herself a fresh drink and use it to swish out her mouth. Wouldn't do for Gary to kiss her and taste sperm. She'd have to remember to suck him off a lot the coming week to cover up the taste of what Jake was going to have take down her throat.

She was sipping her drink and looking at Irene and wondering if Irene had fucked Jake to make her husband a vice president or did Jake seduce her after? Someone moved up behind her and kissed the back of her neck and she pushed her butt back and felt the erection. She giggled and murmured, "Don't Gary, some one might be watching."

"Just so long as it isn't Gary who's watching" said a voice behind her. She turned and saw that it was Irene Jacobs husband Sam.

"Have you lost your mind? What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Just a little foreplay before we meet in Jake's bedroom."

"Oh God, not you?"

"Me and a few of the others. I've always wanted a taste of you and I couldn't believe my luck when Irene told me about you and Jake."

"Oh shit! How many here know?"

"Maybe half a dozen, all on Jake's list."

"Jake's list?"

"You don't get past regional manager in this company unless Jake fucks your woman."

"Oh my God. Does Gary know this?"

"Of course he does."

"So he knows that I have to fuck Jake in order for him to become a vice president?"

"He knows."

"Do you think he already knows that I have?"

"I'd bet my next bonus check on it."

"Oh sweet Jesus, fuck me!"

"I intend to in" and he looked at his watch, "in about twelve minutes."

Suddenly it all fell into place. The night at the gazebo when she had seen the splash of red on white. Gary had seen Jake fucking her. Now she knew how Jake always was able to take her away from the party to do what he wanted with her. He had Gary's permission! "You can be a VP if I can fuck your wife." "Sure enough boss, go ahead." There was probably no impromptu pool tournament at the last party and that was also why Gary never got upset when she was gone for long periods of time - he knew where she was and what she was doing.

12