From One Thing to Another

Story Info
It all started with a get together.
2.2k words
3.77
54.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OsoSick
OsoSick
6 Followers

My name is Alex and my problems started with my older sister coming home for spring break. At the age of 19 I stayed with my parents while I found a place to stay. It was the first weekend of spring break and Sarah had been out with her friends. Our parents taking the opportunity for alone time planned a weekend getaway. Leaving Sarah and me alone with the house.

Since Sarah went to school out of the area her friend decided to get together. With a pool and Jacuzzi they could party all weekend at the house. Being alone with bikini clad women I saw no reason to complain. Looking at the clock it was 9 PM when my sister and her friends came over that Friday night. Heading down to the living room I greeted my sister and her friends that I knew growing up.

Not counting my sister she had brought over a total of four girls. Since they were all twenty-one they had cases of wine coolers and smooth sweet or fruity drinks. The only hard liquor was tequila. Out of the four only one I didn't know. "Hi, I'm Alex. Sarah's little brother."

"Hi. I'm Megan Julie's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you." I replied with out missing a step. I have known Julie for a long time and it was a first for me that Julie was gay. Didn't really bother me so I didn't push the topic. Bridget was the Irish descend redhead with medium round breast and loved to show off her body. Being a gym nut she worked hard to be healthy and made sure the world knew it. Julie was the tallest and simple looking one with long black hair brown eyes and a pale complexion. Her only redeeming feature was her tits, plain and simple. Out of all the girls my sister included Julie had the hugest natural tits I had ever seen.

Just to make fun of her I took her bra one day while she went swimming and the cup size fit my head. It was a shame she was a lesbian. I had always had a thing for her. Her girlfriend was the same height as me and was on the curvy side. She wore a medium sized purple t-shirt with Ger from Invader Zim on the front with the saying "come at me bro" on it. Her chest was the similar to Sarah so I figured she was in the DD range. With her sunny brown hair styled in curls she was very attractive, also a shame. Last was Rei, the Japanese Swedish girl. To explain Rei's body is easy. Take the overly used Swedish nanny or maid body type then give her all Asian hair and looks and that was Rei in a nut shell.

Helping with the booze Megan looked around and then between Sarah and me and looked confused. The look on her face said she wanted to ask but didn't want to start anything. "Yes me and her our blood related." I said giving her a break.

"You see, when I was born our parents were still in their iffy stage and dad dipped out. Well while they were apart mom decided to get back in the game and went out for a weekend leaving me with our grandparents." Sarah explained.

"During that weekend mom met a black guy and they had a weekend fuck fest. Mom not thinking enjoying the single life uses no protection. Comes back. Weeks later mom and dad fix their issues cry, hug, have make up sex the whole nine yards. But, when mother nature replaced mom's period with morning sickness. It was clear she had gotten more than just laid."

With the story over that explained why I was the darkest one in all the family photos. Being 5'8 and having a crème complexion while isn't the chocolate brown like my father who no one knows about. Dad just took it in stride. After I was born they got married and we lived happily ever after.

Giving the girls 'girl time' I went back to my room and got on my computer. After two hours of gaming I went back down stair to see how everyone was doing. Coming down the stair I was hit with the smell of a certain illegal plant burning. Sitting on the living room floor in a circle were the girls as they passed around a bong. On the coffee table were empty bottles and the counter top splitting the dining room from the kitchen was a half empty tequila bottle. In two hours the three six packs were gone and half a bottle still remained and they were now getting high while sitting in two piece bikinis.

Megan was the first to stumble up clearly wasted and ask me to join them. Keeping my cool I took the bong and opened the windows to air out the house. Ushering the girls to the hot tub out back I quickly cleaned up and took to shots before putting the bottle in the frig (hey I like to party too) Taking off my t-shirt I came out and joined the girls to make sure they didn't convince each other to do something dumb. I was too late.

Bridget had stripped down to nothing and was skinny-dipping while the other cheered her on. It was a warm night with a brisk spring night breeze. The backyard is set up with a wood deck that spans from the house to the edge of the pool and beyond that the yard. To the left facing the yard was the hot tube. Leading by example I walk over and got into the bubbling tub.

"Why swim in the cold ass pool? Come chill in the Jacuzzi." My words had an effect causing them giggle and bounce their way to the tub. Bridget still naked walked past her bikini and just slid in next to Sarah.

The order going to my right was Megan, Julie, Bridget, Rei then Sarah. The deck lights were on casting a shadow of the area. Taking the lead to keep them from doing dumb stuff I enquired about how Megan and Julie met.

"Well as you know I have always like girls more than normal and well Megan was so helpful in helping me break the new to my parents." Julie started.

"Surprisingly they didn't really care." Megan said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

The conversation they went on how Sarah was doing in school to who got who pregnant to did I have a girlfriend. I was mellowed by the two shots and was fine with answering until a sudden hand wrapped around my junk. The sudden squeeze startled me causing me to jump. Taking my actions as embarrassment the girls laughed and goaded me to spill the beans.

Since my sister would never jack off her own brother Megan silently smiled in my face as she gave my rod two quick pumps. "So tell us do you have a girlfriend?" Bridget wined.

"No I don't and I'm getting tired so I'll call it a night." I said trying to get out of the situation. But, Sarah misreading my actions pulled me back down. Scowling at her she just gave me a mischievous smile as Megan went back to my cock. "So do you have a crush on anyone?" Megan asked giving my hardening penis subtle strokes. "Ooh, I want to know too." Rei chimed in.

Silently cursing I figured I need an answer that would get me out my current situation. I cared about Julie and couldn't figure out the reason why Megan hand was pumping my stuff. "Well back in high school I had a crush on Julie and Bridget." The confession was genuine and the burning in my cheeks only added to the affect.

Using he silence to make my escape I got up forcing Megan to let me go to bolt it when Bridget and Julie pulled me into a hug. "Aww that's so sweet." Bridget said in a voice used to talk to babies.

"Sorry, if I had a thing for boys you be the first one I date." Julie added. "You've never been with a guy?" I blurted out without thinking.

"Yes." She nodded. Pulling back into the tub they sat back down and Megan gave me a hug and whispered as her hand found my erection, "Well I still like boys."

Stunned and defeated in a sense Sarah seeing my shock changed the subject with how good I gave back massages. Cock out Megan gave me a wicked looked. "Is that right. How bout you give me one?"

The others having had my massages only add to the fire. I could see where Megan was going with this nor did I want to call her out and ruin what was going on. In the long run she wasn't doing anything crazy so I decided to ride her out (no pun intended)

Getting up she sat up on my lab forcing my dick to push up the front of her crouch. Starting the massage she leaned forward a little allowing me to get her shoulders and lower back. She was still playing with my dick when she moved. The sudden tightness cause me to pause as Megan impaled herself on my cock in front of everyone. Flexing in walls around my cock I took deep breaths as I worked her back. Moving back to her shoulder I tried to stay as still as possible but the creeping snake of pleasure slithered up my spin. Muscle tightened as I tried to keep my instincts in check.

While some guys could just sit there I wasn't one of them. "So how is? He is good isn't he?" Julie smirked.

"Yeah, he is so good." Megan moaned. "Can you get my lower back more? I want you to really get in there."

It felt so obvious that I was surprised that no one knew what was going on. Even being both high and wasted it should be clear when two people are getting it on. Yet, the girls continued to watch and have side conversations as Megan breathed deeply. The walls of her pussy tightened and loosened as she moved her hips. Unable to thrust I sat in silence as Megan climaxed.

Letting out a deep moan I stopped as she tried to play it off by getting off of me. "Man your good at giving massages." Megan smirked at her double meaning. Happy that it was dark and the hot water was high my erection remained unnoticed until Rei stood up and quickly switched places with Megan. "Me next." Rei yelled out.

Now here is a science fact. When two hard things collide the weaker of the two will bend to the other. So when Rei's clothed ass met my hard cock it pushed into the material bent painfully and followed the path of least resistance. While she felt my dick hit her ass and run up her crotch Rei tried to stand back up and everyone else tries to help what looks like a falling Rei. In the commotion Bridget falls on me. Still naked might I add. I opened my arms to catch her as I move up. In her falling she turns to her back as she loses balance and slips her back hitting my chest forcing me back down.

I hit the wall and slide to my ass. Bridget hit me and my cock hits ass flesh and slides up and in to the hilt. In all of this I had yet to come since Megan got one off and just left me with a raging boner surrounded by half naked college girls. So when it was all said and done my extremely aroused body did the only thing it could do, orgasm. Bridget's tunnel clamps down on the sudden invader sending me over the edge. Feeling my pressure behind my nuts by hits jerked as I emptied my payload.

With the mood ruined and everyone getting their bearings the tub was soon emptied except for Bridget and me. "So if my body is telling me what I think it is you are..."

"Sorry." I said beating her to it. "Megan decided to have a happy ending with her massage and I couldn't fix my self before Rei sat down causing her to jump..." I confessed.

Seeing that I was rambling Bridget disconnected our two sex parts and stood up. "Tell me later I have to go freshen up." She said in a low tone.

Feeling like an ass for just blowing my load in a good friend of my sister while sleeping with the girlfriend of her other friend started to sink in. Adding to the fact Rei would now think different of me all because some chick got all touchy feely. Mixing my self I got out and headed towards the house.

Turing off the patio lights I walked into the kitchen to find that everyone had called it a night. Toweling myself off I went up stairs and to my room. Closing the door behind me I pulled off my shorts and underwear and got in the bed nude. I hoped that after a long talk things would be normal. Yet I was far from what would actually happen.

OsoSick
OsoSick
6 Followers