From Princess – Mistress

Story Info
My journey from father-cuckold slave.
3.8k words
4.19
69.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started about 6 months ago on a Saturday afternoon, my wife had said that she would be out all day, shopping with her friend, then she was going to the cinema to watch a film and said she would be back about 10pm.

My little princess (Ana) was having a sleepover with her friends so she was out for the night, that's when I realized I would be by myself until 10pm, I was getting excited about catching up on some Femdom stories and videos, which I have not had time to enjoy for quite some time now, but before I tell you about my frightful Saturday afternoon, which changed my life for ever, I should share some background information with you.

My wife and I are both 50 years old and we have been married about 20 years, I think we only really got married because Ana's birth was due and neither of us wanted a child out of wedlock, I know that I am a little on the submissive side and my deepest darkest fantasies involve me being completely enslaved by a beautiful dominant woman, in my mind I start off a little bit submissive and her a little bit dominant and as time goes by she takes more control and becomes more dominant and I lose control and become more submissive until it gets to the point where she controls me 100% and I am nothing but her property and treated as her pet.

I always knew that this transgression would take a long time and was happy for it to take as long as it took, but there was one major problem with my plan, my wife, yes, my wife was not the slightest bit dominant, over the years, I hinted and I did things for her in the hope she would understand my needs but I never actually confessed to her how submissive I was and how submissive I could become, I never confided in her my darkest fantasies, it made me feel dirty & perverted and that's why I turned to the internet while everyone was out so I could get my fix of kink.

My wife liked me because she thought I was an Alpha Male, someone that paid the bills and took charge of any situation, if I told her to do it, she would, she would do all the housework and the cooking as well as having a full time job, life was good, except for the fact that I am not an Alpha Male I am a beta male, someone that likes being told what to do, a follower not a leader, I was not being myself, I was living a lie, my desire to submit was getting worse but I felt so alone and there was nothing I could do about it.

Our sex life was below average, I could have it whenever I wanted, she said it was my right as her husband to take it when I felt like it, but all she did was lay there and let me fuck her, I remember one night, while fucking her, I was deep in thought with my fantasies, my thoughts were so strong that I ejaculated inside of her, I felt guilty because I knew that she had not had her orgasm so I told her I would finish her with my tongue, she went mad and said

"Darling, real men like you don't do things like that, only weak, pathetic, sissy, wimpy men that are faggots do that"

After she said that she got up and went to the bathroom to shower, I was on the bed with a really hard cock thinking about what she had just said, why didn't I have the balls to tell her? It was my perfect chance to confess everything to her, if only I had said,

"I am weak and pathetic, please train me to be your sissy, make me the wimp that I know I am and please turn me into a faggot for your pleasure & amusement"

Anyway, I didn't say that and we carried on our "normal" life we just plodded on from day-day making the best of what we had, life was pretty good apart from the sex and then of course there was my little Princess...

Ana was and still is a very special little girl, she is a typical "Daddies Girl" we were always together, it was me that bathed her, dressed her and took her out everywhere I went, she was always holding my hand or sitting on my lap while we watched TV or was reading a book.

I noticed from a very early age that she was very confidant and quite bossy for someone so young, she was the complete opposite to her mother, she seemed to have a knack of knowing exactly what to say to me so that she gets her own way, I really didn't read too much into this, I just thought it was her growing up and finding her own voice, that is until one day when she was about 18...

I was on the computer doing some work (as well as reading some nice Femdom stories) so my mind was already in a world of its own, when I heard her shout

"Daddy, I need some new shoes and you have to take me to the shops, right now"

I replied.

"Busy at the moment Princess, we will go later in the week"

With that, she came running from the lounge and stood in the doorway of my study, she looked absolutely stunning, she was wearing what I call her "sluty" clothes very short skirt, low cup top and a pair of really high shoes. Then I looked at her face, she had bright red lipstick, black mascara and a thick layer of blusher on her face and her hair was put into two ponytails, she looked like a dirty filthy slut.

I could feel my cock starting to go hard under my desk while looking at her and then something changed between us forever... She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips, she had a very stern look on her face and then she said it...

"Daddy, I always get my own way and today will be no different, in fact from today things will be very different between us"

She raised her voice so she was almost shouting then said.

"When I tell you to take me to the shops I expect you to drop what you are doing and take me straight away, now switch that computer off and take me now"

I could feel my cock twitching as she was saying this and she started to walk towards me, I quickly switched the computer off just as she got to my chair and she wanted a cuddle, she sat on my lap and gave me a little kiss, it seemed so different to the other times she had sat on my lap, this time felt like she was grinding onto my cock and trying to turn me on, I was probably reading far to much into this and was probably the affect of reading my Femdom stories that was making my cock go rock hard, I am sure she could feel it and that made me feel very bad.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet and said "lets go" as I stood up I felt her looking at the bulge in my trousers, "Daddy" she said, "have you wet yourself?" I looked down in disbelief and realized that pre cum had leaked from my cock and left a stain on the front of my trousers.

I felt ashamed of myself and a little humiliated knowing that my little Princess had seen this, I must have gone red in the face and I remember stuttering my words when she reached out and placed her hand on the front of my bulge "Daddy, your thingy is hard, how did that happen? Why have you wet yourself? Daddy, we will have to talk about this later but get in the car and take me to the shops"

"I am so sorry Princess, I don't know what came over me, I will just get changed then we will go, give me 5 minutes and I will be ready."

"NO Daddy" she shouted "you made the mess so you must deal with it, we are going right now or there will be consequences to pay"

Looking me straight in the eye with her hand still on my bulge she said, "you do understand me daddy don't you?" I looked at her and feeling very submissive said, "Yes Princess" she patted the bulge just a little harder than I would have liked then said, "good boy, I knew you would see it my way, now lets get going".

The rest of the day was uneventful but I did notice a couple of little changes in her, when she was holding my hand, it felt like she was squeezing it harder than normal as if she wanted it to hurt me, also, I noticed that she was much more touchy feely than normal, touching my leg, sitting on my lap at every opportunity and being far more bossy than usual, did she know something about me or was it just my warped imagination?

Not a great deal happened over the next couple of years, things were pretty normal, the sex with my wife was getting less & less and it was always "Normal sex" not that it really bothered me, I was quite happy wanking over my Femdom stories & porn. The only noticeable change I could see was with Princess, she was growing up, getting taller, her breasts were forming nicely and her body was getting curves, she knew that she was beautiful and I felt that she flaunted her body at every opportunity, I remember one night as she was getting out of the shower, I caught a glimpse of her naked body, I must have been staring for longer than I should have, looking at her beautiful long legs, her delicious looking pussy which looked freshly shaved and her breasts were absolutely amazing, small but with gorgeous pink puffy nipples that looked very suckable, I could feel my cock starting to move when I heard,

"Daddy, stop staring or you will wet your pants again"

When I looked up at her, she had one leg on the bath, both hands on her hips and a little cheeky smile on her face and she was looking straight at my bulge, I quickly bowed my head to the floor and said "Sorry Princess" then left, I heard her shout "Good boy"

I also noticed that she was much more affectionate towards my wife, they seemed to me getting very close, lots of little kisses, touching, cuddles, things like that and also her choice of clothing had changed, she would be dressing very slutty at times, lots of makeup and looking like a whore.

My wife must have been taking her shopping because I would never buy my Little Princess the things that she had, I remember one night she was going out with her friends and as she was walking down the stairs I heard her shout "Daddy, do I look good in these clothes?"

I walked to the stairs to meet her and my jaw hit the floor, she was wearing a pair of black PVC hot pants, which went right up the crack of her pussy, a matching halter top with a zip which was half way down, showing her cleavage, her face was made up with so much makeup she looked like a little porn star, but what did it for me was when I saw her legs, she had a pair of fishnet stockings on and a pair of high, platform shoes like what you see lap dancers wear, I could not believe what I was seeing.

"Go back upstairs right now Princess and put something more suitable on" I demanded.

"Since when do you tell me what to do daddy" pointing at my hard cock, with a smirk on her face,

"Anyway, mummy said it makes me look really hot and she said it was OK for me to wear"

She walked down the stairs and squeezed passed me, accidently touching my cock as she passed me, looking straight into my eyes she said, "Daddy, make sure you are a good boy" then she walked into the lounge to say goodbye to her mother.

When she reached her mother she stood in front of her and did a little pose for her,

"Mummy, what do you think, do I look hot? Daddy wants me to get changed, but what do you think Mummy?"

My wife's reply made me speechless! "Darling, you look stunning, you are going to be very popular tonight, go and enjoy yourself and have a good time"

As she was saying this she was running her hand up and down our little girls leg and I am sure she lingered over her arse cheeks and then gave it a little pat, she had a glint in her eye that I had not seen before, then they gave each other a kiss before Princess left...

But was I seeing things, no, surly not, it must have been my sick mind, what I saw was my little girl lean over to kiss her mum, it was a full on kiss to the lips and I am sure she was putting her tongue into my wife's mouth and I am sure my little princess reached over and was squeezing my wife's nipple, no, surly my mind was playing games with me?

She started walking towards the door and as she passed me she gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Be a good boy daddy" then that was it, she left...

I went and spoke to my wife about her attitude and all she said was that she was getting older and needs to find her own independence and we should encourage her to become the person that she wants to be, we should let her develop and help her find her true identity, all I could do was agree with her, then I went back to my study to read more Femdom.

Anyway, that was a brief insight into the background, now onto the real story...

I was all alone, in my study, watching Femdom porn and reading some really good stories, I knew I had a few hours until my wife was due back so thought I would have a great time in my own little world, I really needed to feel submissive, so I went to my bedroom and striped of all my clothes, I went and found my little stash of toys and took out the dog collar and leash, I put the collar around my neck and attached the leash, then I found my nice 7inch black rubber dildo and a tube of lube, on my way back downstairs I went into Princess Ana's room and found a thong in her wash basket, the crutch was very crusty and the smell instantly made me hard, they were perfect for what I needed.

On my way back to the study I stopped off at the laundry room and grabbed some clothes pegs and I went to the kitchen and found a metal dog bowl, I knew exactly what I wanted to do and I was going to have fun doing it.

Now, picture the scene, I have my collar & leash on, clothes pegs on my nipples, cock & balls and I am fucking my arse with the black dildo trying to find my prostate, the dog bowl is close to hand so I can catch all my cum and I have my daughters thong in my mouth while I am watching a video of a wife completely degrading and humiliating her husband, I was in heaven, I was loving it and I knew I would be shooting my cum in the dog bowl very soon without even touching my cock...

I was fucking myself with the dildo, I could feel it pushing on my prostate and it was the first time I had given myself a prostate massage, my legs were up on my desk and the film was really turning me on, I could feel my cum getting closer & closer, I continued to fuck myself, harder and harder and then I felt it, I reached for the dog bowl and dangled my cock into it while I kept fucking myself with the dildo, wishing it was my wife fucking me with a strap-on turning me into her bitch, the cum started to gush from my cock, there seemed to be lots of it, far more than normal and I was lost in my own little world...

"Daddy, Daddy, what the fuck are you doing, you disgusting, worthless piece of shit, don't you dare move"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, where did she come from? What the fuck is she doing home? I was still Cumming and she was watching everything I was doing and my cock was getting harder, I felt so embarrassed and humiliated but the cum was still gushing into the bowl and there was nothing that I could do.

"Stay exactly where you are daddy, I need to talk to you and this is a perfect time"

"Princess, I am so sorry, you should not have seen this, please forgive me, please Princess," I was pleading with her not to think badly about me.

She came over to the desk, picked up the bowl and commented on how much cum was inside, she placed the bowl on the floor and then she took hold of the leash, pulled it until our eyes were locked and then said,

"Daddy, I have known for a long time the things that you like and so does mum, we have been looking at your videos and reading your stories and she thinks that you are one sick fuck, no real man would think things that you do and she is not the slightest bit interested in your sick depraved fantasies, in fact, for the last few years she has been having a lesbian relationship with her friend, that's where she is now, getting her cunt licked by her friend, but don't worry daddy, she is not going to leave you and she still loves you but you have to understand that things are going to be very different from now on, I know what you are, I know what you like and I know what you need and I am going to help you daddy"

I was speechless and really didn't know what to say, I was squirming in my chair and trembling, I even had tears streaming out of my eyes and I was crying like a baby, I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth, then after what seemed like a long time but was probably only a couple of minutes, I stammered, and stuttered then the words came out... "I am so sorry princess"

Slap, slap slap... 3 hard slaps across my face, she held on to my face while she opened my mouth pulled out her thong and started to spit into my mouth until it was overflowing with her spit, she then replaced her thong back into my mouth, absorbing the spit and told me to swallow all the spit and suck on the thong until she stops talking.

"Daddy, I know this is what you want and I am going to take you to places that you have ever thought possible, in time, I will completely own you and you will be nothing more than my pet, I am going to humiliate and degrade you more than you could ever imagine, I am going to hurt you and mark you and you will thank me for doing it, I will control every single aspect of your life, you will have a chastity device fitted to that pathetic cock of yours and the only sex that you will have is when I fuck you with a strap-on, you will learn to like it and in time you will be begging me to fuck you like the dirty, filthy, sissy, wimpy faggot that you will become, if you understand me, nod your head."

I did understand and I think she could tell by the way my cock was behaving and I nodded my head as requested.

"When I take the thong out of your mouth, you will have two choices, choice 1, you get dressed and we pretend this never happened and that will be the end of it, or choice 2, you get on your knees, crawl to your dog bowl, drink all of your cum and that will be the start of your new life, you will never be given this choice again but think very carefully because if you choose number 2 there will be no turning back, nod your head if you have made your mind up."

It wasn't really a choice for me, all my life I had wanted to be enslaved and I knew I would never get this chance again so I nodded to let her know I was ready.

"Daddy, when I take the thong out of your mouth either get dressed and leave the room or get on your knees and lick the bowl clean."

As I got off the chair, I handed her the leash while I crawled to the bowl, I knew what was needed to be done, I put my head into the bowl and licked and licked until it was all gone, I felt so degraded but my cock was so hard, I looked up and saw her holding the leash looking at her daddy with cum all over his face...

"You made the right choice pet, your new life as my pet is about to begin," she said.

I replied, "Thank you Princess"

At that point she made a fist with her hand and punched me as hard as she could in my balls, bringing tears to my eyes, and making me roll over in agony, she pulled the dildo out of my arse and forced it into my mouth telling to suck it clean and then started to slap my face until she had got her point across...

"Princess, Princess, who the fuck are you calling Princess, never ever call me princess again, from now on you will always address me as Mistress, do I make myself clear pet?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress, I am so sorry Mistress."

"Good boy, you will learn to obey me"

That's when my new life started and I often think, did I make the right choice, while I sleep in my dog cage at night with tears running down my face?

Of course I did, I wouldn't want it any other way...