From Russia, With Love

Story Info
Svetlana comes to the United States.
4.2k words
4.5
30.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana Peroskova was trembling as she stepped off the plane. To say she was nervous would be stating her condition mildly. She had never been further than 50 miles from her home her whole life, let alone out of Russia. Now she was in the United States, about to meet the man she had never met but promised to marry.

A slender, petite woman with long brown hair, Svetlana's dark, expressive eyes took in everything around her as she walked up through the gate into the terminal. Her face was apprehensive as she clutched her bag to her and searched the moving crowd for something. Finally she saw the card held high above the crowd with her name on it. As the crowd parted, she saw the face she had only seen on a poorly reproduced internet photo.

Phillip Bennett was just an ordinary guy who had given up looking for the perfect woman to share his life. He was a good man with a good income. He believed women were to be treated with respect and gentleness. He never had a problem attracting women, but none of the women he had ever dated seemed to appreciate what he had to offer. All he wanted to do was find a woman he could love who didn't mind being treated like a queen and raise a family with her.

Phillip held up the cardboard with Svetlana's name on it as he searched the stream of deplaning passengers until he saw the woman he was looking for. He pushed through the crowd toward her, hoping she would see him quickly. He knew she would be nervous. He saw her look his way as the crowd parted. For a moment she looked like a frightened, lost child, then her face brightened as she recognized him. He smiled as she began walking toward him.

Svetlana was delighted to see that Phillip was even more handsome than his photograph had shown. His deep blue eyes were friendly and welcoming. She went from relief at her first sight of him to doubting he would think she was pretty. She smiled tentatively as he approached.

Neither of them was exactly sure what to say to each other past hello. Phillip reached for the bag Svetlana was still clutching tightly to her. She let him take it from her and took the flowers he'd brought. She looked up at him and shyly said, "Thank you."

They stood and stared at each other for a long moment, then Phillip held out his arm. "Let's go get the rest of your things and then we can go home."

Home. The word struck somewhere deep inside Svetlana. This new place would be her home from now on. She might not ever see her homeland again. She would live with this man she had only just now met for the first time. Her eyes filled with tired tears that she tried vainly to keep from spilling down her cheeks. She was too exhausted from traveling to hold them back, and they cascaded down her face in a sudden torrent. "I'm so... sorry," she sobbed as she turned away from Phillip.

"Svetlana..." Phillip began helplessly. He wasn't sure what to do. Would she be offended if he put his arm around her? She was going to be his wife, of course he should put his arm around her. He reached around her to draw her close, and Svetlana buried her face in his shoulder. He held her and stroked her hair as the other passengers coursed around them, until finally her sobbing ceased. Phillip fished his handkerchief out of his pocket and held it out to her. She lifted her head off his chest and wiped her face.

She stepped back as she regained her composure a little. "I am sorry," she looked up at Phillip. "I do not usually cry like that."

"I understand completely," he told her soothingly, "don't worry, I'll take you home and you'll feel better after you have some rest and get settled in."

When they got to his home (her home too now, she had to remind herself) Svetlana was surprised and relieved to find he had made a separate bedroom ready for her. Even though they had discussed it, she had been worried he would want her to share his bed right away.

Phillip was a perfect gentleman that evening. He showed her to her room, and while she was bathing he put her clothes in the closet and fixed a little supper. They sat and talked afterward over a glass of wine. He coaxed her to tell him about her home and family and the town she grew up in. Before they realized it was already past midnight. Phillip left her at her door with a kiss on her forehead and a wish for sweet dreams.

Svetlana was grateful Phillip made no demands on her that first night. She was also glad he was as sweet and kind the next day and night as the first. Phillip took her into the city and showed her around. By the third night, he had still not asked for more than a quick hug as he left her at her door. She laid in her bed that night wondering if he found her attractive at all. Any man who found her attractive surely would have at least desired a kiss. Did he still want to marry her?

Phillip lay in his bed thinking how lucky he was. He didn't want to blow this. Svetlana was beautiful and intelligent and funny. She was the most incredible woman he had ever met. He had dated many, but none of them had sparked the feelings he'd had about Svetlana since the moment he held her at the airport. He wanted to go into her room that minute and sweep her into his arms, but he didn't want to rush her. He knew all these new experiences could easily overwhelm her.

A few more days went by in much the same fashion. Phillip stayed with Svetlana every day. He showed her the surrounding area and took her shopping. He delighted in buying her whatever she liked, even though she protested frequently that he shouldn't. He took her to dinner at his favorite restaurant, and to an intimate club to listen to some jazz. Each night would end the same way, with a gentle hug and a kiss on the forehead in the hall outside Svetlana's room.

Phillip had thought to find a woman compatible with him, and hoped they could develop real affection, but he knew he was in love with Svetlana. It couldn't be anything else. Her smile, her laugh, her sweet voice was first in his mind each morning when he woke. His only desire was to make her happy. He would give everything he had to have her feel the same way about him.

Svetlana began to wonder if it had all been a mistake. She had first signed up for the internet matchmaking service on a dare from a friend. Another man had also written to her, but once Phillip had written his sweet letter, he was the one she had answered. Everything he had said made her believe he was a good man, and she knew life in the United States would be better for the children she had always dreamed of having.

He had indicated physical expression of love and affection was important to him, but he hadn't even tried to kiss her decently. There could only be one reason for it. Phillip did not find her desirable. Distraught over the idea, Svetlana tossed and turned half the night before settling into an exhausted sleep.

Phillip was tossing and turning in his own bed that night. He wasn't sure if he could hold out another day. A little hug was all he dared give Svetlana. If he gave her more he was sure he would not be able to stop, and he had promised himself he would give her some time. He wanted everything to feel right for both of them. He was hoping to develop some real affection between them before they took the next step. He didn't think a week was enough time.

Phillip sat up in bed and looked around. The night shadows looked especially strange as they shifted across his floor with the windblown trees. He got up and went to the kitchen for a drink of water. When he came back he could see a dim glow through the partly open door to Svetlana's room. He tapped lightly on the door.

"Come in," she invited him.

Phillip walked in and was astonished to see Svetlana reclining naked on the bed. He caught his breath at her beauty. Her long, brown hair flowed across the white pillowcase and lay in a tangle about her shoulders. The smile on her face was warm with desire. Her breasts were small and nicely rounded, the skin around her erect nipples crinkling with her arousal. He was speechless as he watched her cup her breasts in her hands and roll her nipples between her fingers.

"Don't you want me?" she purred at him as she squirmed on the bed. She slid a hand down into the light brown fuzz that covered her pubic mound and he could see the wetness that was already gathering there.

Phillip couldn't believe his eyes and ears. He had been worried about seducing her! He covered the distance to the bed in two long strides and swept her into his arms. She melted into them and turned her face up to receive his kiss.

"Oh Svetlana, I have yearned for this moment," Phillip groaned and then crushed her to him, his lips seeking hers for an answer to his passion. Their tongues twisted around each other, their mouths molten, their bodies threatening to become an inferno.

"Phillip, I need you," she whispered. Her breath quickened as his hand sought her breast, grazing her nipple with his thumb. His other hand slipped down to her dark, downy nest and into the moisture in its midst.

He could feel her need in her response. She pulled him down onto the pillows with her, her legs opening to let him settle between them. His cock rested against her ready passage, her outer folds already open to him. One thrust and he would be nestled snugly within her womanly depths...

Phillip woke with a groan. He wished he could go back to sleep, but he was stiff and throbbing from his dream of Svetlana. As he laid there and thought what it would be like when she shared his bed Phillip sought relief. He was so aroused by his imaginings of her. He wrapped his fingers around his hardness and began stroking, squeezing the length of his shaft, his thoughts of his beautiful bride to be.

As he got close he pumped faster, until suddenly he was there and he softly groaned Svetlana's name. His cum splashed out on his belly and the sheet beside him. He grabbed a towel off the floor and wiped up the mess, then lay there thinking about her velvety soft skin until finally he drifted off to sleep.

The next day Svetlana stayed in her room late. She accepted some coffee through the door and told him she would be out later. She didn't come out until shortly after noon. She was quiet, and Phillip could tell something was wrong. She had been crying.

"What is it?" he asked her, concerned. "She must not like it here," he thought, "or maybe it's me she doesn't like."

She looked at the floor. "It is nothing," she said. " I think I am just missing my home today. My old home." She looked at him sadly. "I'm sure I will feel better later."

Phillip left her home alone for the first time later that afternoon. He told her he would be gone a couple of hours. He didn't want to leave her alone when she felt bad, but he needed time to do a few things alone. She would be feeling better later, he would see to it.

Phillip returned home less than two hours later. Svetlana smiled when she heard his key in the door and hurried to greet him. Phillip sniffed the air. "That smells great!" he said to Svetlana, "Is that bread?"

She smiled modestly. I made some bread, and the other smell is your supper in the oven. I have been paying attention."

Phillip walked into the kitchen and saw two golden brown loaves of bread cooling on a rack on the counter. He walked over and inhaled their aroma deeply. He peeked in the oven and saw a roast with potatoes and carrots simmering under the glass domed pan. Phillip turned around with a happy sigh and looked gratefully at Svetlana.

"Thank you," he told her as he held her dark eyes with his. "It delights me that you remembered my favorite foods."

As Svetlana set the table Phillip brought in his purchases. She was bent over the oven and did not see him until she turned around. She clapped her hands to her mouth in delight at the armful of red roses he was holding. He helped put them in water and then carved up the roast. Phillip sampled a bite when they sat down, then lifted his wine glass to her. "To your first American cooking," he toasted her.

Svetlana picked up her glass. "To your first try of my cooking, I hope you like it." She drank from the glass and went to put it back, but she heard a small clink as she set it down. She looked down where her glass had been and there was a small circle of gold.

Phillip picked up the ring and held it out to her as he bent on one knee. "Svetlana, I know you came here because we planned on getting married, but I want to ask you the right way. Will you be my wife?"

Svetlana held her hand out so he could slip the ring on. It slid onto her finger perfectly. "Yes," she breathed, and Phillip smiled at her.

Phillip reached up and pulled her closer to him until their faces were inches apart. "Svetlana, I have been trying to give you time to adjust. I can still be patient, but I need so badly to kiss you."

Phillip had been right about one thing. Kissing Svetlana was like opening a floodgate. She just kept kissing and kissing and kissing him until HIS head was spinning. When her hand crept up his thigh, he thought he would lose it right there.

He grabbed her hand when she brushed against his growing bulge. "Svetlana," he groaned, "I am only a man..."

"And I am a woman," she answered him and put her other hand on his erection. "It is all right to treat me like one."

Phillip stood up and pulled her from her chair. She melted into his arms and they joined for a lingering kiss, the passion building within them setting fire to their lips. Tongues entwined, they began fumbling with each other's buttons, their haste making their fingers clumsy.

Phillip pulled back to gaze at her. He could not believe the look in Svetlana's eyes. He could tell she really wanted him, but there was more. Could that be love shining from those beautiful brown pools? He shivered at the hopeful thought, then kissed her again thoroughly.

They somehow made their way to his room, their hands pushing clothes aside as they went. Their clothes strewn down the hall, they moved as one unit, their lips fused. At last he had her in his bed, her bare skin pale in the light of the bedside lamp. His hands traveled over her, gliding over her silken skin, his caress pure heat.

Svetlana moaned and pressed into Phillip's hands. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she entwined her hands in his hair as he kneaded her breasts. He couldn't get enough of the feel of her rising nipples under his fingertips, the taut buds becoming harder under his ministrations.

She let her hands flow down over his neck and shoulders, down the light covering of hair on his muscular chest. She paused with her fingers splayed across his chest to look up at him, the fire in her eyes unmistakable.

"I dreamed last night of this moment," Svetlana whispered to him. "I dreamed that you came into my room and took me into your arms and were about to make love to me. I dared to hope it would come true."

Phillip drew back and looked at her in amazement. "I had the same dream!" he exclaimed. He could not imagine how it could be possible.

"Then surely we are destined to be," Svetlana stated, her voice clear and happy. She pressed her lips to his and Phillip lost himself in her embrace. Her skin was warm and soft against his. The round swell of her breasts against his chest made him want to lower his mouth and suckle at them.

He bent and flicked his tongue across one of her rosy nipples, then the other. Svetlana arched her back as he opened his mouth around her breast and sucked it in. His mouth holding its suction against her skin, Phillip pulled his head slowly back until only her nipple was between his lips, then teased the sensitive tip with his tongue.

"Oh..." Svetlana sighed as Phillip moved to her other breast. The feelings he was arousing in her were unlike any she had ever experienced. She'd had boyfriends, but none of them had made love to her like this. Their advances had been ardent, but their techniques clumsy. Most had been solely after their own gratification. Even the one who had tried to please her had never aroused this kind of passion in her.

Her nipples swollen and reddened by his attentions, all Svetlana could do as Phillip continued his assault with his lips and tongue was keep her fingers wrapped through his hair and let him have his fill of her. "Yes, oh, yes..." Svetlana was moaning at the delicious torment he was taking her through. Every swipe of his tongue was a jolt to her nether regions.

Phillip released her breast from his mouth and kissed her thoroughly once more before moving lower. He pulled her outer petals apart and stared for a long moment at the flower that lay before him. She had the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. Dark pink and moist, it was too much temptation for him. He trailed his tongue up the center of her slit and rolled it up and over her clit.

Svetlana gasped as he made contact with the sensitive nub. Phillip responded by closing his mouth over her mound and sucking her flesh gently between his teeth. She reached down and put her hands on his head as he flicked over her clit with the tip of his tongue. With very light, quick strokes he brought her to the brink of orgasm. As she pressed her hips upward he moved lower, sliding his tongue into her and eliciting another soft moan.

Phillip teased up both sides of her inner thighs, making Svetlana writhe and moan as he gently sucked her outer lips into his mouth. He moved from side to side, wriggling his tongue back and forth and into her just a little as he switched sides. He wrapped his hands tightly around her thighs to hold her still as he lightly nipped at her soft folds. His warm, soothing tongue laved each little spot his teeth had tugged as he released her soft flesh from his love bite.

As Svetlana pushed her hips toward him, Phillip brought a hand around and began to tease at her wet portal with his finger. He moved his finger in small circles, rimming her pussy until she murmured her need to him. He slowly slid his finger into her and massaged her g spot.

As he eased his finger in and out of her, Phillip slowly worked his way up around her clit. He added another finger in her pussy as he circled her little button with his tongue. Svetlana whimpered at the sensations building within her and clutched at Phillip's hair, trying to pull him closer to her little bundle of tingling nerves.

Finally Phillip made another pass over her clit with his tongue. Hearing a loud moan from Svetlana he flicked his tongue lightly over her protruding nub again and again. She began to steadily thrust her hips upward into his mouth as he worked her clit. He alternated between flicks of his pointed tongue and sucking at her now engorged sex organ.

Svetlana exclaimed, "Oh! Oh! Oh..." and suddenly was bucking uncontrollably, her hands clutching at the air. She cried out over and over as Phillip softly stroked her sensitive clit, causing her spasms to become more intense.

Finally she pushed at him. "Please! I can't..." she trailed off as he lifted his head to look up at her. He could see her whole body was trembling, even as her soaking pussy still spasmed around his fingers. She met his eyes and said again, "Please."

Phillip rose to his knees between Svetlana's legs. His cock was stiff, already leaking pre cum as it hung there between them. He leaned down and grasped his swollen member in his hand and teased it against her skin, moving the head of his cock up and down the length of her slit until she groaned and pulled at him.

Phillip looked into her eyes. He shivered at the intensity of her need to have him inside her. It was as great as his to feel her velvety inner walls caress the length of his shaft. He moved so that he was positioned against her slipperiness, poised to enter heaven... Phillip tried to go slowly but Svetlana was so wet from his tonguing he was unable to hold back.

12