From Saint to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers

While Gail was gone to the restroom, Jack called for the check, then pulled a cellphone out of his jacket pocket. He punched in a number and spoke a few words before ringing off.

Gail finally managed to compose herself and retouched her makeup, but she was still pale and shaking when she returned to the table.

"Jack, why are you doing this to me?" Gail asked in a weak voice after she had sat down again.

"Because I can," he answered. "And because you need to learn that no one defeats me. I own you now, Gail, and I'm going to enjoy watching you become my whore, to see Little Miss Self-Righteous become a slut. As long as you do whatever I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, we'll get along just fine. I don't want to destroy you, just use you. And, in time, it will all become second nature to you, and you'll wonder why you held out in the first place."

"Jack, please, don't make me do this," Gail pleaded. "I'll let you have me whenever you want, but don't make me do those other things."

"Oh, they won't be so bad once you get used to doing them," Jack said, as he paid the tab and ushered Gail out of the restaurant and toward the elevators. "Pretty soon, you'll want to do them, you'll look forward to doing them. They will excite you. And the tradeoff will be pleasure in the extreme for you. I will take you to heights of ecstasy you never dreamed you could go. You just have to let go of your fear."

By then, they were in the elevator, riding to the 11th floor. As he spoke his last soliloquy, Jack was right close to Gail's face, and he took her chin gently in hand, turned her head toward his and kissed her, slowly and sensually. Gail just closed her eyes and let him kiss her, and slowly she responded. Not enthusiastically, but still, she responded. At that moment, she knew she was beaten. She was going to let him do whatever he wanted with her, and she just had to hope that what he was going to make her do didn't kill her.

Jack subtly pulled Gail's body to his and his cock stirred at the heat she radiated. In spite of her fear and apprehension, Gail felt that tingle start back up between her legs as Jack held her tight and they kissed with a little more ardor that at the start.

Just then, the elevator arived at the 11th floor, and Jack escorted Gail to Room 1133, where he slid a key card in the slot then opened the door and let her lead the way. When she got in the room, Gail was startled to see Ron Mason sitting in a chair watching a ball game on the room's television, a drink in his hand. Gail looked at Jack with alarm, and he just grinned evilly.

"It's share and share alike, my dear," Jack said. "He's been gracious enough to share Debra with me all of these years, it's only fair that I return the favor, now that I'm able to."

Ron stood up and walked over to Gail was still standing, still not quite comprehending what was about to happen. He put his hands gently on her upper arms, bent down and kissed her with a tenderness she didn't expect.

"Relax, Gail," he whispered seductively while Jack walked into the room and set about fixing a drink. "Let go and live for once. We're not going to hurt you. We're going to make you feel very, very good."

And, truthfully, the soft, hypnotic tone of his voice sent a tingle up her spine. Ron took her arm and gently led her to the couch that sat along a wall in the large room. Gail was still a little dazed when Jack asked her if she would like a glass of wine. She hadn't had a drink of anything stronger than root beer in over six years, but she accepted the offer. It was a fine California white, and it seemed to calm her nerves.

When Ron, sitting on her left, put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him, she didn't resist, but let herself be pulled into a deep, soul kiss. When Ron's tongue probed gently, but firmly between her lips, she responded, opening her mouth and letting him work his tongue with hers. From her right, she could feel Jack's hands softly stroking her thigh, slowly moving higher and higher, and bringing the hem of her skirt up with it.

"You're very beautiful," Ron whispered to Gail when they broke their kiss. Then Jack pulled her to the right and kissed her in similar fashion, and this time there was no hesitation. She kissed her ex-husband with a passion that startled her, while Ron ran his hand up her left leg the same way Jack had a few moments earlier. For several minutes, she went back and forth kissing one or the other, and as she did, she felt their hands working under her dress, caressing the wet crotch of her black lace panties.

It was Jack who finally slipped his fingers into Gail's panties and began to lightly stroke her wet pussy. He grinned as he felt her wet heat. It was just like he'd remembered. Gail was a prude on the outside, but get her warmed up, and she was just like any other woman in heat. And he knew how long she'd gone without sex, how needy she was.

Indeed, as Gail felt Jack's fingers working in her cunt, she could feel her arousal swell. And it wasn't any different when Ron took over. Together they worked Gail into a jumble of quivering arousal. But when it seemed like she was getting close to her orgasm, they abruptly stopped.

"Stand up, Gail," Jack said. "Stand up and take off your dress."

Gail felt like she was having an out-of-body experience as she stood up in front of Jack and Ron, reached behind her back and slowly unzipped her dress. When the zipper was open, she shrugged it to the floor. Jack motioned for her to continue, so she reached back and unhooked the bra and tossed it to the floor.

"Play with your tits," Ron said. Although Gail's breasts weren't real big, they were round and full and capped by large areoles and nice, fat nipples. She cupped her tits and rolled her nipples between her fingers, and as she did, the sparks of lust crackled through her body. Her eyes were lidded and a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Good, very good," Jack said. "Let's see the rest of you."

Gail obediantly hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and slid them off her hips and to the floor, then stepped out of them. Despite her arousal, she felt a shiver run through her body as she stood naked in front of her ex-husband and his best friend, as if she were on display.

Jack stood up and approached Gail, unbuttoning his shirt as he did. He looked her up and down with naked lust in his eyes, as he tossed his shirt aside, then suddenly took her in his arms and kissed her powerfully. He felt Gail's hard nipples pressing into his naked chest and cupped her succulent butt with both hands. And Gail responded with far more enthusiasm than she'd shown thus far, kissing Jack back with total abandon, pressing her body to his. She was too far gone to pretend any more. She wanted what these two men were offering, wanted it badly. Her needs had overridden her morality, and she was ready for them to do whatever they wanted to her.

Jack ran his hands up and down Gail's trembling body, while Ron moved in behind her, his nearly-naked body hot against her skin. Ron reached around from behind and cupped her tits in his hands, gently squeezing her tit flesh and lightly pinching her nipples. Jack slipped his hands between Gail's legs and slid two fingers between her lips, feeling the wetness boil out of her hole.

Then he took a handful of her pubic hair in hand and made an announcement.

"Before we go any further, I think we need to do something about this," Jack said.

"Wha...?" Gail said, his words jarring her from her reverie.

"Let's clean this up a little bit," Jack said, turning Gail toward the bathroom. Gail was puzzled, but let herself be led into the bathroom, where Jack sat her down on the toilet lid. He filled the sink basin with warm water, found some shaving gel, put a bit on his fingers and worked up a good bit of foam around her crotch area.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to shave it all off," Jack said, reading the look of concern on Gail's face. "We're just going to trim it back good, let your natural charms show a little more openly."

He took the razor and shaved the hair off the insides of her thighs, around her anus and her outer labia. When he had it cleaned the way he wanted, he took a small pair of scissors and trimmed the curly hairs until they were in a full, but tight bush, then shaped what was left into a triangle that extended down just to the top of her pussy. As he worked the razor, Jack periodically ran his fingers through Gail's open cunt, and Gail threw her head back and moaned lustfully each time he did.

As Gail looked down at Jack working between her legs, Ron walked in with another glass of wine for her, which she accepted without comment. The wine gave her a relaxed glow, and put a warm, sexy feeling in her gut that appealed to her.

When Jack was finished, Gail was left with a very inviting little bush that was still plenty prominent, but gave her pussy a girlish nakedness that she found arousing. When he had her rinsed off, Jack leaned down and kissed his ex-wife again, deeply, and Gail couldn't help but notice the large bulge in his slacks. Tentatively, she reached a hand up and gave his cock a squeeze, and Jack grinned in appreciation.

When they returned to the main room, Ron was already naked, and Gail stared at the slender eight-inch dick that was wobbling between his legs. They embraced, kissing hard, and Gail felt his cock sawing between her legs, between her wet, naked pussy. Then she felt Jack come behind her and she turned to kiss him. As she did, she wrapped both hands around their cocks and slowly stroked them, while they each took turns fingering her cunt. Little moans escaped her lips as the trio swayed sexily in the center of the room.

Without a word, Jack and Ron moved Gail to the bed and gently pushed her back. Gail lay back, her stocking-clad legs open. She expected one or the other would simply stick his cock in her, but Ron knelt in front of the bed, brought his face to her crotch and began to lick and suck her pussy. He ran his tongue from her clit down to her fat lips, parting them and darting back and forth into the wet pink folds of her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh," Gail exclaimed as an electric feeling of pleasure swept through her body from Ron's skilled mouth. Jack just stood off to the side, slowly stroking his cock and enjoying the moment. Both men had dropped a Viagra earlier in the night, so they were ready for a long, productive night of hot sex.

Then Ron backed away and let Jack in, grinning and smacking his lips in relish. Jack lifted Gail's thighs, so that her butt was off the bed, pressed his face to her aromatic pussy and swiped his tongue the entire length of her crotch. He started with her pink, puckered asshole and ran a trail of saliva all the way up to her swollen clit, which pulsed and throbbed with lust. Gail squealed in shock at the feeling of Jack's tongue on her anus, and she moaned heavily as he repeated the process several times. Jack ate Gail's cunt and ass until she was writhing on the bed in ecstasy, teetering on the edge of orgasm, then he backed away and stood up.

Gail looked up through lust-lidded eyes at the two men standing in front of her expectantly, and she didn't need to be asked. She simply slid off the bed to a squatting position, with her back against the bed. She took the two iron-hard cocks in each hand and gazed at them almost in wonder. As she lightly stroked them, she saw thick bubbles of pre-cum ooze from the tips. Turning to her right, to Ron's long cock, she tentatively opened her mouth and licked at the fluid, tasting it, savoring it. This was another part she'd dreaded, but now that she was here, it wasn't bad at all.

Opening her mouth, Gail slowly slid the head of Ron's cock past her lips and into her mouth. She worked about half of him back and forth in her mouth, pumping the rest with her fist. After sucking on Ron for a minute or two, Jack gently turned her head to her left and offered her his fat seven-incher. Gail didn't hesitate this time, but slipped the fat head into her mouth. Again, she could only get about half of him in, but she worked that half back and forth in her mouth with a vigor that surprised her, even through her intense arousal.

For several minutes, Gail worked back and forth between the two cocks at her disposal, before Jack pulled away and backed out.

"Time to play, my dear," Jack whispered seductively. And Gail was ready. She had been sitting on the edge of a major orgasm for the better part of an hour. She didn't care about anything now but getting relief, getting one of these men in her body and letting them give her the pleasure she'd denied herself for so long. She'd have time for recriminations later.

But first, Jack wanted to prove a point. He wanted to hear Gail beg for sex, to plead with them to fuck her, to show him - and herself - that deep down she was a slut like any other horny woman. And he wanted her to do all for the benefit of the hidden camera that was recording everything that was happening in the room.

Gail lay on her back on the bed, her legs open and her sex throbbing with need. Ron was also on the bed, on his knees, but he seemed to be waiting for a signal.

"Tell us what you want, Gail," Jack said softly. "Tell us what you want us to do."

Gail groaned in frustration as Ron teased her with his cock, rubbing the head between her pussy lips, but not making any attempt to put it inside her.

"Don't tease me," she wailed. "God, please, put it in me. Please?"

"Put it in you and do what?" Jack said, a little more forcefully. "Come on, Gail, what do want us to do to you? What do you need us to do to you?"

"I need you to... love me," Gail said, panting now with need and desire. "Put your penis in and make love to me."

Jack laughed at that.

"What?" he snorted. "Come ON, Gail, tell us what you want. Tell us you want to f..."

Even then, Gail didn't want to say it, didn't want to use that kind of language. But her need was too great.

"Please, f-f-fu-fuck me," she said finally, tears welling in her eyes. "Please, Ron, put your... cock in my... cunt, and fuck me. Please?"

Ron just grinned as he pushed the head of his cock past Gail's throbbing lips and slid all the way in her pussy to the hilt, emitting a satisfied groan as he did.

Almost the moment Ron bottomed out in her cunt, Gail exploded in a gut-wrenching climax. She screamed, wrapped her legs around Ron's waist and put her arms around his shoulders as she pulled him to her frantic, shuddering body. Her hips were working up and down, rotating her gushing cunt around his steadily pumping cock, as she panted, moaned and squealed in overwhelming passion.

After a couple of minutes, Gail's spasms seemed to die down a bit, and she settled into slower, more sensuous pace. Ron pulled himself back up on his knees to better work his cock in Gail's tight, wet pussy. That was Jack's cue to move in at her head. He was ready to fulfill the second part of his plan for the evening. He put his hand behind Gail's head and turned her toward him, toward his fat cock.

Gail looked up through a lustful haze to see Jack's cock in her face. She opened her mouth and let Jack fill it with his hard meat, while she wrapped her left hand around the base. As she sucked his cock, she forcefully pumped it with her fist, feeding his hardness past her lips and into her hungry mouth.

Ron lifted Gail's open legs and began to pick up steam, while Jack worked his cock harder and faster in her mouth. Gail could feel another climax building as the two men worked her body like pros. She was lost in lust as the sensations swelled, her whole consciousness concentrated on the two beautiful slabs of meat that were fucking her to oblivion. Slobby sucking sounds escaped her mouth, while the steady squishing sound of hard cock pumping back and forth in a wet cunt filled the room. They were all three hurtling on a fast highway to a stupendous climax.

It was Ron who finally surrendered first. Leaning heavily on Gail's thighs, he pistoned his cock with a half-dozen super-hard thrusts, then felt the white heat of cum race through his cock and explode out the end in a series of rapid-fire bursts that basted her pussy with hot, thick cream. Watching his friend fill his ex-wife's twitching cunt with cum was too much for Jack. He pushed his cock as far as he could in Gail's mouth, held her head firmly in place and fired at least a half-dozen explosive cumshots down her throat.

Gail gave a gagging, choking sound as she felt the hot jets of cum shoot into her throat. It was all too much, the feeling of having her pussy filled and her throat ravaged at the same time. She felt another white-hot orgasm sear its way from her crotch and up her spine, to explode in her brain with utter intensity. As she came, she was able to swallow most of Jack's load, but some oozed out from around his cock, and flowed down her chin.

Finally, Jack pulled his wilting cock from Gail's mouth, and when he did, she took huge gulps of air, trying to regain her equilibrium from two of the most powerful climaxes of her life. But Ron didn't let her relax very long at all. As soon as he had emptied his balls deep in her cunt, he pulled his still semi-hard cock from her dripping pussy and crawled up the bed. He picked her head up off the bed, replaced Jack's cock in her mouth with his and told Gail to clean it of their commingled juices.

Gail grimaced and wrinkled her nose at this demand, but did as she was told, licking all of the pungent slime from his shaft, then sliding his cock back into her mouth until it was completely cleaned. Then Ron fell back on the bed and stretched like a big cat, while Gail lay back trying get reacquainted with reality.

Jack, meanwhile, jumped off the bed and walked to the bar. He poured Gail another glass of wine, and again, she accepted. Anything, she thought, to ease her through this night. As she sipped from her glass, she looked over at Jack.

"We're not through, are we," she said, in a resigned voice that told Jack she'd surrendered completely.

"Not hardly," Jack said, as he sat on the bed next to Gail, bent down and gave her another slow, soft kiss. "You still have plenty to learn, my dear."

Gail sighed and got up to use the bathroom. While taking care of her business, she drained her glass, and thought about what had just happened, and what was going to happen. She knew it was playing out just like Jack wanted, just like he had expected. They had gotten her worked into a sexual frenzy and she had reacted predictably, becoming the kind of wanton woman she'd never wanted to be. And yet, she couldn't deny that she had never experienced anything quite like the orgasms she'd just had.

Little did she know that they were just the beginning.

When she finished in the bathroom, Gail stood in the doorway, gazing at Jack and Ron, and they were staring back at her with hot looks of renewed lust. They were both lying back on the bed, each fisting cocks that were nearly at full strength again. Jack patted the open space on the bed between them, indicating that she needed to lie between them.

Despite her lingering reservations, Gail could feel the flutters in her stomach, from the wine and from rekindled arousal. She lay down between the two men and felt their strong hands running sensually all over her body. She felt hands on her tits, hands on her thighs, hands between her legs. She kissed Ron deeply, and she kissed Jack deeply. She moved back and forth between the two as she ran her hands over their renewed hard-ons. She knew she didn't have any choice in the matter, and she had finally resolved that she might as well let herself go, and try to get as much pleasure out of the experience as possible.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,232 Followers
123456...8