From Slut to her Master

Story Info
Cum and piss slut tells it from her perspective.
903 words
4.02
51.5k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers

You grab me by the arm and pull me to the door, pulling me close, you whisper in my ear, 'take me home so I can use you like the little whore you are.' I feel your fingers squeezing my arm. Leaving the bar, you release my arm and I feel your arm slide into my coat, your hand going down my lower back, my ass, lifting my skirt, I feel your fingers brushing the outside of my wet lips. I can barely walk I'm so wet and need to come so badly from your fingers sliding in and out of me at the bar. I feel ur hand slide over my lips and reaching under, you start to rub my clit.

Passing an alleyway on the way to the car, you push me in and up against the wall. "you want to come don't you, you bad girl, so wet and swollen, you want my hard cock deep inside of you, don't you slut. Spread ur legs wider, let me feel how much you want me cunt". Pinning my arms over my head, up against the cold brick, you slide your fingers over my wetness, rubbing my clit with the heel of your hand. Your hand grasping the top of my head by my hair, just watching my face as you bring me so close to coming.

My hips grinding, I start begging you to, "please slide into me, please fuck me". So close to coming, you just stop. Kissing me deeply. Your lips move from my mouth to my ear and you tell me to squat down. My back sliding down the rough brick, my skirt hiked up over my hips. So scared the people walking past the alley opening will see me naked and spread, so scared they'll hear the soft moans I'm making from my pussy dripping with the need to come.

As I'm sliding down the wall, I look up to see you watching me struggling with my need to come.

You tell me, "don't come bitch, I haven't given you permission to come yet, so don't you dare come. Let me see you touch yourself, but don't insert them, that's for me, and don't you dare come".

I take my one hand and slowly start stroking my pussy, my hard clit. I'm biting my lower lip, looking up at you pleading with my eyes. I see the bulge of your hard cock in your pants, which makes my pussy throb even more at the thought of your cock ramming deep inside of me from behind as I'm bent over some piece of furniture.

You see me looking at your bulge and ask me, "do you want my hot cock in your mouth again, do you want to suck me till I come deep in your mouth?" I say, "yes please."

"Beg me bitch."

So I say, "Please, oh God please may I taste your beautiful cock, I'm your fucking whore and I want to suck on your balls until you come and let me lick you clean". My fingers going a little faster, you can hear how wet I am. You unbuckle your belt, lowering you zipper, I moan as I see your cock spring from your pants. You grab my head by the hair and pull me towards your cock.

"Show me how much you want me you little slut, use your mouth like the dirty whore you are". I suck you over my lips, the head of your cock sliding over my tongue. You taste so good and I just want to feel the thickness of your hard cock filling my mouth. Your shaft all slick with my spit, sliding in and out of my lips. Sucking you in deeper. You pull my head back, spit covering my chin as your cock pulls out.

You look me in the eyes, holding my face in your hands and tell me, "service my balls, suck them in to your mouth like my little whore should, and don't stop touching yourself, I want you wet when I'm ready to give you my cock". I squat down further, wanting my fingers in me so bad, but obeying you, afraid you'll take your cock away if I don't behave. Bending my head all the way back, my chin between your legs, I lick your balls in nice long wet strokes, sucking you into my mouth all wet and sloppy. I feel your hand grabbing my hair harder, pushing my mouth over your balls. You pull me away again, ramming your throbbing cock deep into my mouth, I feel your come exploding over my tongue, down my throat. I'm so into the feeling of your throbbing cock and the taste of your come that I don't even realize my fingers are deep inside my wet pussy and I come so fucking hard, moaning around your cock as I do.

You pull my head back, lift me up by my hair to face you. Pinning me up against the wall, you take your hand and feel the gush of juices between my legs.

You say to me, "you bad, nasty girl. You were told not to finger yourself and not to come. You didn't listen. Does my bad fucking slut want to be punished? Wait till we get home, your ass is mine bitch. You'll be so sorry for not obeying me."

dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers