From Slut to her Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Slut continues to serve her Master.
1.1k words
3.89
34.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers

You look down on me kneeling on the floor, walking around me, watching me wipe all your come from my face and licking my fingers clean. "Tastes good doesn't it, you want more don't you, you hungry little come slut?"

All I can do is look up at you, pleading with my eye sand say, "yes sir, please sir, I want to taste more of you."

To this you reply, "well if I remember correctly you were a very bad girl in the alley. You finger fucked yourself when you were told not to and you came long before I wanted you to,yes?"

At the sound of your disapproval I lower my head down to the floor in front of your feet, and place my hands behind my back. Assuming the position a whore such as myself should when she has displeased her master. I spread my knees and raise my ass up for you to have at your mercy. My pussy already throbbing and dripping with the fear and anticipation I have for the repercussions of my naughty behavior in the alley.

I beg you,"Please master, I couldn't help myself, your cock and balls tasted so good, I just couldnt take it."

You reply, "You were a fucking selfish cunt and pleasured yourself when all you were commanded to do was please me. We will deal with that later, trust me we will. Right now you need to clean me and yourself up, so I can teach you, once again, that nothing is more important then my pleasure and your obedience." I feel your hand pull me up by the back of my hair and push me towards the stairs. Half way up them, you turn me around, sitting my ass on the edge of the carpeted stairs. You say, "Clean me with your mouth before we get upstairs to the bathroom. Lick my balls and cock clean. This time keep your hands away from your pussy. You're such a whore, I don't trust you...now clean me!"

You're standing between my stretched legs, Your huge cock already growing again. My hands run up your hips, pulling your body closer to my face. I start with long slow licks of your balls. My tongue sliding from the back to the front, your balls getting all slick from my spit. I can taste the combined juices of both of us from the sex we just had. I can smell myself on you. "Open your mouth wider bitch, suck my balls into your mouth. Suck all the juice off of them."

You command. Of course I do, moaning gently as I suck both of you balls into my mouth. My tongue, sliding over them as I suck the juices down my throat. Jesus you taste so good. After a very long time, you grab the back of my head and pull me back and tell me, "that's enough, from your moans and the wet spot between your legs, I can tell you're getting way too much enjoyment from my balls...clean my cock you slut, lick my hard shaft slow. Don't miss any bitch, you're in enough trouble." So I start at the base of your cock, slowly licking my way up your shaft to your head. Sucking the sex juice off as I go. Long slow licks, softly sucking up the length of your shaft.Taking the head of your cock into my mouth, sucking you in deeply.

Your hand grabbing my head and slowly ramming your cock in deeper and deeper. I start to gag, you yank my head back and tell me, " don't you gag on my cock, be the fucking slutty whore you are and take me all the way in." Ramming your cock back into my mouth, I obey,sucking you deeper and deeper down my throat. My pussy rubbing on the carpeted step below me growing wetter and wetter. I feel your cock getting harder in my mouth. You pull my head back and I lift my chin, opening my mouth wider, your cock pulsing your hot come on my chin and tongue, you tell me not to swallow, you want to see your come just sitting on my tongue. Pumping your cock over my mouth, my tongue is covered with your warm come and I want to feel it slide down my throat.

"Don't swallow bitch. Spread your legs wider, let me see how much you've been enjoying this." Your one hand still in my hair, holding my head back, my mouth wide open, tongue holding your come as you've demanded. Your other hand starts massaging my inner thigh, pressing my legs wider open, exposing my wet cunt even more. "Now this time lets see if you can behave and not come, until you're given permission to."

I feel you slowly slide three fingers into my wet and swollen pussy, arching my back to meet them, pushing my clit up against your hand. "you like my fingers fucking you, don't you, you fucking slut. Don't swallow yet and maybe I may just let you come again." Your fingers are ramming in and out of my pussy and I'm so close to coming, finding it so hard to not swallow your come through my moans. I feel my orgasm building, can't stop it. You slide a 4th finger into me, filling me up. Roughly fucking my wet pussy as your thumb slides over my clit, I can't take it any more.. I swallow and let out a scream as I come over your hand the muscles of my pussy clenching your fingers as I do.

You pull your fingers out of me. "You fucking bitch! I can't believe you did it again!" Turning me around, scraping the skin on my knees as you spread them apart, I hear the slap before I feel the sting and the heat spread over my ass cheek. "Bad fucking slut. You just can't control that pussy of yours can you. So maybe it's not your ass that needs spanking!" Turning me around, you start slapping my inner thighs, making them pink, then your slaps move to my wet pussy. Tapping my clit with the tips of your 4 fingers. I'm squirming to close my legs, but you pin them open with yours. "I don't know why your fighting this, you've been asking for it since the restaurant." You stop. "Now get upstairs, because thats' not the end of your lesson and you need to get me and yourself showered before we go one... maybe we'll start in the shower... teaching you to behave. as I turn to go up to the bathroom, I can see your cock growing again.

dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers