From Sperm Donor to Father Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter: onwards to fatherhood.
1.9k words
4.62
60.2k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the virtually the whole flight in silence and didn't even hold hands.

I spent the time deep in thought, and I guess Mel was too. I decided that I did indeed love Mel. She obviously had feelings for me but I wasn't sure how far they went or what exactly she wanted. Each time I had asked what she wanted, Mel wouldn't say.

My thoughts all boiled down to two things; firstly I knew I loved Mel, and secondly I knew that if I didn't do something, I would probably lose any chance I had with her when we returned home. So I made up my mind.

We checked into the hotel and then went straight out to go somewhere for dinner. We came upon a small Italian restaurant and we decided to try it out..

We ate our meals with very little said between us and then after dessert I decided to go for it.

I got up from the table walked to the side and then knelt down on one knee beside Mel. She kind of stared at me as if to ask what I thought I was doing.

"Mel, we been good friends for two years and in that time I have always wanted to get closer to you... I have loved every moment of these three weeks we have had together... You're also going to be the mother of my child... The truth is I love you with all my heart and I don't want to lose you... Mel, will you please marry me?" I asked.

By now the whole restaurant had gone quiet and was watching us. Mel started crying and softly replied "Yes", before grabbing me for a cuddle. We held each other for a while and then shared a kiss, to an applause from the surrounding tables.

One of the waiters came rushing over clutching a bottle of champagne, saying "congratulations" and that the Champagne was on the house.

I sat back down and we held hands across the table. Mel finally opened-up to me saying that she knew she loved me a week ago but wasn't sure how I felt. She also explained that I didn't have to do this and asked if I was really sure. Off course I said I was and that I couldn't think of anyone I would rather marry.

That night we made love twice and were constantly saying "I love you" to each other. We didn't get to sleep until around 5am.

-----------------------------------

We slept in late that morning and then went straight out to hunt for an engagement ring. We found one that Mel liked in the Second shop we went to; it had a single diamond with an emerald on either side. The shop fitted it to Mel's size while we waited.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon walking around the harbour area. Mel was continually lifting her hand to admire the ring.

That night we had a meal and went straight to bed, both of us feeling exhausted from the lack of sleep the previous night, the travelling and the general emotional rollercoaster.

-----------------------------------

The next morning we had breakfast and then went out for a walk. Although we walked around the shopping area we hardly looked in any of them. We were just walking for the sake of it. Suddenly Mel stopped "Wait I haven't got you anything. You got me the ring. I have to give you something, what would you like" she asked

"I don't need anything more, I'm so thrilled to have you" I said realising how corny it sounded, but I was genuine.

"OK then, you can have me" she said pulling me around and marching me back toward the hotel room. We got to the room and then it was like a race to get into bed.

Pulling me close Mel drove her tongue into my open mouth for another passionate kiss our bare chests pressed into each other. I kissed my way down her neck, licking at her growing nipples. My tongue dragged down from her wonderful breasts across her stomach. My hands rubbed up from her sides cupping her firm breasts, as I kissed my way down over her pelvic bone and landed a light kiss on her swollen labia.

Her back arched slightly as my tongue traced the edges of her moistening lips. Licking from the base of her slit up to the tip of the emerging clitoral hood, she moaned slightly. My tongue began to explore between her lips, tasting the sweet juices found therein. She began to squirm at my touch as my tongue darted and lapped at her pussy. My hands were massaging her breasts, the fingers tickling the erect nipples. I closed my eyes wanting to focus on bringing her to orgasm.

My mouth closed around her clit and I sucked it deep into my mouth. She let out a groan as she arched her back up from the bed. My tongue danced around the tip of her clit circling the base. Her hips pressed to my face as I sucked in her flowing juices. She grabbed at the quilt covering the bed and squirmed with pleasure as I flipped the tip of her clit with my tongue. My tongue continued causing her to moan louder. She twisted her head from side to side as I began a frantic assault on her clit while pushing a couple of fingers into her. Her breathing grew heavy; I could feel her muscles twitching and then she released into an earth shattering climax.

Her juices rushed forward and I lapped up as much as I could. She twisted on the bed her body shaking with the aftershocks.

Lifting up I moved to her, lying beside her, I wrapped in my arms pulling her on top of me. She nuzzled in the curve of my neck kissing me softly there. She kissed my neck and across my chest. Straddling me she slid down my chest kissing across my stomach. She took my hard cock in her hands and massaged it, looking through me she smiled a sly smile and moved up. She placed my cock right along the wet lips of her pussy, and I felt her hot wetness surround me as she began to lower her hips. She sat up straight as she moved along my cock. My hips raised off the bed to press harder into her pussy as she worked my cock.

"I love fucking you" she said as she began to move her hips. She began a slow rhythm, expertly working my cock in and out of her pussy. I could feel her soft wet walls tightening and releasing around my cock. Our mouths fell open as the intensity her motions increased. Our bodies began to pound together and lift apart in growing strength and speed. Mel's breaths were punctuated with groans of pleasure.

I lifted my hands to her breasts as her hips pounded my cock deep into her pussy and seemed to almost twist it back out again. Mel closed her eyes and arched her back. With one final thrust she slammed my cock deep into her pussy and orgasm surged through her body. She fell forward onto my chest, her pussy tightening in spasms around my cock.

She lay relaxed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her holding her close as her body trembled. My cock was still buried inside her as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of our embrace.

"I love watching you come" I whispered.

"My turn to watch now" she replied, lifting herself off me sliding down between my legs.

Mel took my slippery cock into her mouth licking me clean of her juices "Ummm I don't taste too bad" she said smiling.

"Let me taste you now" she said, taking me back into her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base, her other hand cupping my balls. Her mouth slid down until my cock never taking her gaze from me.

She sucked and slid her mouth and hands faster now, over and over again. I felt my knees go weak, and with a scream, I shot my steaming load into her mouth. I was spurting repeatedly, until the sensation was all too intense and I was forced to beg her to stop.

Mel lifted off and licked her lips. "You like me doing that don't you" she said.

"You're just so good at it" I panted.

"OK then I'm gonna suck you dry today" she said gently squeezing my balls.

We cuddled up and chatted for a while before Mel got up and knelt across my chest. "This should get you hard again" she said as she started to stroke her fingers across her slit.

Mel gave me quite a demonstration, even holding up her hand and commenting on how her juices made her ring glisten. She stroked and fucked herself with her fingers until she became totally unglued and trembled in orgasm over me, sitting back on my chest.

Needless to say after a show like that I was hard again. "Ah that did it" she said looking quite pleased with herself.

"Want another taste of your bride to be?" she asked, already knowing my answer.

Mel spun around placing her dripping pussy over my mouth and then leaning forward to take my cock in hers. We attacked each other with great enthusiasm and it almost seemed to develop into a race to see who could get the other to orgasm first. I won and Mel's legs tightened around my head and my face was flooded with her juices. Apart from briefly lifting-off me to get her breath Mel continued her assault on me and within seconds I followed her into orgasm, pumping whatever I had left into Mel's more than willing mouth.

We had a brief nap and before we went out for dinner Mel insisted on fucking me again. I couldn't come but Mel did. She vowed to suck me off again when we got to bed later that night.

We went out for pizza and stopped at a few bars.

Mel made good on her promise when we got to bed that night. I had never ever been blown three times in one day before (and haven't since).

--------------------------------

We spent most of the next day in bed in each other's arms. We did a lot of talking about the future and how we were going to break the news to George.

-------------------------------

We flew home on Saturday, arriving in London the following morning and then got a taxi home.

Mel had decided that she should break the news to George on her own.

Unfortunately she forgot to remove the ring. George spotted it within a few minutes of Mel walking through the door, and needless to say it went downhill from there.

I could hear the shouting from my house next door.

Two hours later my doorbell rang and Mel announced that she was moving in.

-------------------------------

Three months later I took a position at the new office that was being opened, and we moved to Norwich.

Mel's split from George was messy as you might expect. The fact that they jointly owned their business didn't help.

A month after that, Mel and I got married. It was a small family event at a registry office.

Five months after we were married Mel gave birth to our daughter Katie, weighing 6lb 9oz.

Katie is now 5 and has a younger brother Jake who is three. Mel and I are happily married and now trying for baby number three.