From Straight to Gay Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it was ok," she lied, "Like Cavin said, it just pretty lame." After a pause she asked, "Why did you call Cavin master?"

"Oh, just an inside joke."

"I see," she said, clearly in her own dreamland.

We drove to the party in silence as we both considered our separate secret fate with Cavin. The party was rather dull when we got there, but was getting crowded fast. It was the usual, guys dressed in conveniently easy outfits, while woman were dressed as whores, it is the one day it seems your allowed to without judgment. We grabbed a couple drinks and I noticed Tabitha seemed very preoccupied. She drank three glasses of wine in the first hour, unusual for her, and had two jello shots.

It was then that Cavin arrived, dressed ironically enough as the devil. After some chit chat he said, "Tabitha, why don't I give you a tour. Carter why don't you go and find Elmer, he said he really needed something from you. He is probably still in room 213."

Tabitha gave me a kiss and I watched as she left to probably get fucked by my master. I headed up to the dorm. The party itself looked pretty normal. People drinking, dancing close, playing poker, etc. I left the main party floor and headed upstairs to room 213. As I entered, I saw Elmer on a bed naked with a vibrator in his ass, that was clearly on. He looked at me and said, "Cavin told me I was to stay in this position until you came and replaced the toy and fucked my ass."

Without a word, I walked over and shoved my cock into Elmer's eager mouth. He sucked my cock for a while and then begged, "Please, please fuck my ass. I need it so bad."

I went behind and pulled out the vibrating toy. I then plugged his ass. As I pounded him, I wondered what was happening to Tabitha. Was she being seduced by Cavin? Having came less than two hours ago, this turned into a marathon session. I was also slightly intoxicated and this led to me being more verbal. "How does my cock feel slut?" I asked.

"So good Carter, fuck me Carter, make me your whore," he moaned.

I stopped fucking him and said, "Bounce back on my cock whore."

He eagerly obeyed and my whole cock disappeared with each thrust back. He kept a constant rhythm, trying to get my cock deeper up his petite ass. Finally after over twenty minutes of steady butt-fucking, I shot my jizz up his ass.

As I pulled out, he looked at me and said, "That was amazing."

As I repositioned my dress I said, "You are a damn good fuck. I wish my fiancé was that eager."

He smiled and said, "Both my holes are yours anytime you want."

"Oh I will be in contact," I said as I left the room.

I headed back down to the party and things had got more crazy. The place was a mess and there were two girls making out on a couch, there was a guy on a chair, with a blanket over his lap, as a head bopped up and down. I kept walking, but could not find my fiancé. As I reached the back area, I saw a ton of people in a circle. I pushed my way to get a peak and saw a pretty blonde sucking a black guys' cock as she got fucked by another guy. I watched the scene distracted, but then kept looking for my girl. Eventually, I wondered if she was back in his room. I rushed upstairs and got to his door. I heard clear moaning and the sound was clearly my fiancé. I walked in and can barely explain what I saw.

Tabitha was straddling Cavin, her stockingfeet on each of his legs, as her ass, her virgin ass yesterday, bounced on his cock. She looked at me and stopped. Tears began to stream down her face as she said, "I am so sorry Carter, I don't know what came over me. "

"Keep riding slut," Cavin demanded and Tabitha obeyed, once again moving up and down on Cavin's thick rod, taking about 6 inches in her ass. "Good girl Tabitha, tell your boy how good my black cock feels in your ass."

Humiliated she moaned, "So good, so good, I'm sorry Carter, but I couldn't resist." Cavin then flipped her onto her knees and returned to fucking her ass. " So Carter, after you left to get another pepsi, I moved beside your girl and when a scary part happened, I slyly moved my arm around her. I then put my hand on her leg. She did no resist did you cunt?"

"Noooo," she moaned tears still falling, but clearly enjoying the cock inside her.

"Anyways, so I slid my hand up her leg and to her panties. When she didn't stop, I whispered into her ear, 'I am going to finger fuck your pussy now.' She whimpered and opened her legs more to give me easier access. I then slid one finger in, then two and finally three. Unfortunately, the credits rolled before I could give her an orgasm."

He pulled his cock out of her ass and said, "Now cocksucker, come and suck my cock."

Tabitha began to turn around to obey, when I walked over, dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

I am sure Tabitha's mouth dropped, but I just started sucking eagerly as my master explained, "Tabitha, your fiancé became my little faggot yesterday."

Tabitha, "Is that true Carter?"

Cavin took his cock out of my mouth and said, "Bend over faggot." I obeyed and I was looking her straight in the eye as his cock slid into my ass. Cavin then said, "Tabitha, shove your pussy, that still has my first load of cum in it, in your fiancé's face."

Tabitha looked at me with a look I could not read. She walked over to me and slapped me in the face. She began to leave when Cavin said, "If you leave now, you will never get my cock again."

Tabitha stopped.

"You gave me your pussy in less than 10 minutes after you left your man, so don't you get all dignified."

"But, at least I am not gay."

"Grab my cellphone from the table there Tabitha." She obeyed. "Sit down." She obeyed again.

He clicked a button and said, "Latasha, where are you? Really, perfect. Bring her too and get your ass to my room now." He hung up and continued, "So Carter, we did a quick tour, my hand on her ass the whole time and I asked her if she wanted to see my room. Now she had to know what was going to happen if she said yes, that she would cheat on you, but she said yes. We got to my room and I simply dropped my pants and said, 'Suck my cock'. She looked at my large cock and then leaned forward and took it in my mouth. I then said to her, 'Do you want me to fuck you?' And what did you say slut?"

"Yes," she responded.

"So I pounded your little innocent fiancé and shot a loud into her cunt. She then went back to sucking my cock and I told her it was time to lose her anal cherry. She was pretty scared at first, but with some lube and a few minutes of slow fucking, she was really enjoying it, weren't you whore?"

"Yes," she said, glaring at me, "It was great to have a real cock in me."

"Ouch," he laughed, "Carter actually has a decent sized cock. Anyways, then you walked in a couple minutes into her riding my cock. Tabitha is quite flexible." He grunted as he kept fucking me.

I looked at Tabitha and said, "I am sorry too Tabitha. I tried to resist, but I couldn't. I have no idea why. I'm so sorry."

Tabitha, tears streaming down her face again, said, "I'm sorry too."

"Ahhh, true love," Cavin said, just as the door opened and two girls, one black dressed as a slutty nurse, the other Asian, dressed as a nun, walked in. "Hey ladies."

The tall thin black one walked over and kissed Cavin, as if seeing him fuck a guy was normal. "Latasha this is Carter and his fiancé Tabitha."

Latasha said, "Hi and this is my new dyke Anna."

"Well Tabitha here says she is not gay and is quite upset her man likes playing with pipe, so I thought she should at least see what she is missing."

Latasha walked over to Tabitha, pulled her up, and kissed her. Tabitha did not pull away and then Latasha broke the kiss and demanded, "Tabitha get on the couch." Tabitha looked at me, then Cavin, but obeyed.

Latasha demanded, "Anna, get to work." Anna rushed over quickly and began licking Tabitha's pussy. Latasha then straddled my girl's face and demanded, "Lick my box cunt."

I had a great view of the lesbian action as my master hammered away at my ass. The two sex scenes continued for a while until I heard Tabitha's muffled screams as she clearly orgasmed, followed by feeling a load fill my bowels. The little Asian kept licking Tabitha's pussy and she had a second orgasm before her virgin lesbian tongue finally brought Latasha to an orgasm. Latasha stood up and said, "So still not gay?"

Tabitha stunned said, "I have never had an orgasm like that."

"Yes Anna is a very good pussy pleaser and I believe you will be too."

Tabitha blushed.

"Tabitha get dressed you are coming back to my sorority tonight for a long night of training."

"I-um," Tabitha began.

Latasha walked over to her and shoved two fingers up her cunt, "Look bitch. You are my dyke now. I am your mistress. Understood."

Terrified, my no longer pure, innocent fiancé said, "Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked her fingers pumping in and out of my fiancé.

"Yes mistress," she moaned.

"So what are you?"

"Your slave," she moaned obiedently.

"Good and for disobeying me, you will crawl all the way to my sorority, understood."

"Yes mistress," she responded, looking at me helplessly.

Latasha, pulled her fingers out of my girl and walked to a back drawer; she then returned with a collar and a leash. She hooked it around my fiancé's neck and got ready to leave. She looked at Cavin and said, "Anna here has never had a real cock before, why don't you break her in."

Anna's eyes went big with fear, but much to her obedient credit, she did not say a word.

Latasha asked Anna, "Do you want Cavin to fuck your virgin pussy?"

"If you want me too," she responded.

"I do," Lastasha said. "Let's go dyke," she demanded as my fiancé crawled out of the room like a puppy dog.

Cavin said, "Well that went even better than I could have imagined. Anna come over hear and suck my cock, I just might have enough for one more load."

"Yes sir," she said and began sucking her first cock.

"Carter, you may go."

I got dressed, and left. I walked down the hallway and realized I was still horny. I went back up to Austin's room, hoping for one more ass fucking, but no one answered. I cursed and started to leave when a guy turned the corner and said, "Looking for Austin?"

"Yes, I have something to give him."

He laughed, "I know what you want to give him."

"Um."

"You came here to fuck his ass, didn't you?"

I blushed and quickly turned and ran out of there as fast as I could. I then remembered I had his cell and gave him a call. On the third ring he answered.

"Hi Austin, its Carter."

"Hey man, where are you?"

"Just outside your dorm," I responded.

"Oh yeah, I am guessing you are calling for a late night booty call."

"Yes," I responded.

"If you want to join our party, come up to fourth floor commons area."

"I'll be right up" I said way too eagerly and hung up the phone.

I got to the fourth floor common's area and almost shit. A full scale orgy was ongoing. A hideous woman in her 60s was getting fucked by some skinny nerd; two chubby brunettes were in a 69; a skinny black guy was sucking off a large white man; two guys were in a 69 as well; a tiny redhead was being d'pd ; three guys were on a couch, each had a girl between their legs sucking on their cocks; an East Indian woman was being fisted by a large black woman who in turn had a beer bottle being fucked in her pussy by a much skinnier black woman; Austin was on the floor sucking a cock of some skinny Asian, while being fucked by a well built white dude. He winked at me as I walked up in front of the tiny redhead and placed my cock at her mouth. She looked at me, smiled and took it in her mouth. After she had me revving to go, I looked around. I wanted to dominate someone.

I walked up to the skinny black guy sucking cock and placed my cock at his ass. He looked up and then went back to sucking cock. I took that as permission and slid my cock in his ass. His ass was not as tigt as Austin, but it would do. I fucked him for a while until I heard Austin say, "Carter, get over here and fuck me."

I slid out if the bottom I had been using and moved to Austin. "You ready for my cock faggot?"

He whimpered, "Yes, fuck my ass."

I slid in his ass that was already filled with cum. The extra lubricant enhanced the pleasure as I began pounding him. He gave his now signature grunt as I began to hammer away at his ass. My mission was one last cum so I fucked him had and fast. As I was about to cum, I pulled out and sprayed my cum towards the two girls still in a 69. They both looked up and then returned to each other's cunts. Exhausted a sat down on a chair. I watched the orgy and decided to call it a night. I headed out as I saw the black guy I had briefly fucked slide his cock into Austin's well fucked ass.

I shook my head and headed home.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Well that was many years ago. Tabitha and I broke up shortly after that night; last I heard she is married and teaching grade 2 at some small southern school, or so facebook says. She has two kids, and seems to be living the dream we once had together.

Me, well I continued being Cavin's little cocksucker as he called me until I graduated. I fucked Austin regularly and allowed Elmer to suck my cock almost every day. Man I miss his sweet mouth. I got involved in some all guy orgies, went to the odd gloryhole and even fucked the odd girl. But after I graduated, I got a job at a marketing firm in a different state, met a girl, got married and had two kids myself. My wife knows nothing of my past, but next weekend is our ten year reunion and I just got a facebook message from Cavin, first time I have heard from him in years, and the message said "Looking forward to seeing my little cocksucker."

As soon as I saw those words, all those feelings swarmed back inside me. And I know, next week I will be on my knees begging to have the privilege to suck his cock and take his rod in my ass. I'm also sure we will want to fuck my wife. I'm also sure I won't be able to stop it.

Fuck, ain't life a bitch.

The end

Please take the time to vote and/or comment. It is these comments and votes that keep me motivated to write.