From the Ashes: CATU Book 6 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKinsey shakes his head. "Not normally, unless the door has been opened and light is filtering through."

"Thought so," Grines says as he pulls out his pistol. "I think we've been compromised."

"We can't go back."

"No we can't," Grines says with a grin. "But whoever is waiting for us up there ain't going to be happy when they do see us."

As he steps forward a voice from the darkness catches him off guard.

"I'm all too happy to see you."

Before he can turn to acknowledge the speaker, his head explodes with his brain matter being sent in all directions. His body drops leaving Angela Veris with a clear view of the President. She levels the pistol with his head and her hand goes slack as Muramasa protrudes out from her right eye.

"I hope you don't mind being in office just a little longer Mr. President."

McKinsey breathes a sigh of relief and says, "No actually I don't."

Alexandra withdraws her sword allowing Angela's body to finally drop to the floor. She grabs up Grines' lifeless corpse and takes the lead to the surface. What they see blows them completely away.

"Oh my God..." McKinsey says as his face completely drains.

The entire city of Washington D.C. lay in ruins.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01 Terror strikes US soil.in Novels and Novellas
Malevolence: CATU Book 4 Ch. 00 Preparationin Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Ghosts: CATU Book 01 Ch. 01 What happens when the President's daughter is kidnapped?in Novels and Novellas
More Stories