From the Car Wash to Heaven

Story Info
He gets an unexpected bonus at the carwash.
8.9k words
4.64
152.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Dave was “in between jobs” thanks to the slow economy, he spent many of his days doing errands. He didn’t particularly like fighting the moms and kids everywhere he went but it did give him a reason to get out of the house. And it kept him from spending too much money on leisure activities like golfing with none coming in right now. So the trip to the car wash with the SUV was item number one on today’s to-do list and the trip outside was welcome.

Dave stopped the SUV in the entrance drive to the car wash and was met by the attendant who immediately opened all the doors and hatch and started vacuuming it. Order paperwork in hand, he walked up the stairs into the lobby and went to pay for the “Basic” as it was called. Normally he enjoyed this part of the car wash experience, as the cashier was almost always a young, attractive college girl around 20 years old and always friendly. And, since it was summer, he was guaranteed she would be wearing something sheer for a blouse and possibly no bra. Ok, he said to himself, it was a cheap thrill but it did brighten up the chore and the day. Gosh, he must be getting old if this is what he called a “thrill.”

There was no line at the counter and, much to Dave’s disappointment, the person behind the counter was not the anticipated college coed but a 17 year old guy. Nice fellow and competent but not worth spending too much time visiting with.

Having paid the bill, Dave went to the window to watch the SUV progress through the myriad of sprays, brushes and foam. He chuckled to himself at how fascinated he was by this process still. Boys never really do grow up, do they?

As he looked towards the entrance to the progression of cars and water, he spied something of interest out of the corner of his eye. Not wanting to be too obvious, he glanced casually around the room and then back to the wash line. Sure enough, it was a cute coed, about 5’5” tall, thin with shoulder length brown hair, short tan shorts and a loose fitting, white V-neck T-shirt with sandals, probably 23 or 24 years old. Since it was the end of Spring Break week, she had the requisite tan and no lines visible. Of course, Dave used his imagination to fill in where the lines would be, where the tan stopped and the white started. Twenty years ago, when Dave was in college, almost all the girls wore two-piece suits with bikini bottoms. Dave’s cock got hard just thinking about some of his friends who had worn them out by the pool. He had even dated and fucked a couple of them. Great memories. Nowadays, though, girls wore those funny suits that looked like a boys trunks with a girls top. He failed to see the sexiness in such a combination but he was never very good with what was “in fashion” at any given time.

Dave wanted badly to give this girl a full visual inspection but knew if he did he would practically be arrested. So he continued to watch the cars as they came down the line and decided he could get away with one more look if he was careful. Then he would be content go outside and wait for the SUV to be finished and tackle the rest of the day’s errands.

Before he could look, however, she walked right up beside him and joined him watching the cars progress through the line. She looked a bit nervous, like she wasn’t sure how this process worked and glanced around a lot. Dave really didn’t care, he was just enjoying the odor from her body. He’d swear it was some type of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion, his favorite. And every time she turned her head, her shoulder-length hair would move just enough to attract the eye but not look like she was flaunting her looks. His first thought was to put his arm around her waist, pull her close and bury his nose into her neck and take in the aroma.

Bad idea, he thought. Especially here in the lobby. Time to take his hardening cock and move outside, away from temptation before he acted on his imagination. He put his sunglasses on and headed out of the lobby.

No sooner had he gotten to the outdoor patio to wait for his SUV, than the coed began following him. Being a distance apart, he got to check her out a little longer without being so obvious. She had a slim figure but very nice dimensions. She wasn’t very busty, maybe a 34 he guessed, but had great shapely legs that ended in a nice round ass. Her face was pretty with big blue eyes, light red, full lips, a perky nose and light makeup. She was wearing a bra but there was still a nice soft jiggle to her breasts as she walked, telling Dave they were natural. He’d swear he could see her nipples getting harder through her shirt.

“Is this where the cars end up?” She had directed the question to Dave, kind of in a general way as she put on her sunglasses. But it must’ve been to him, as they were the only two out on the patio.

“Yeah, they’ll dry them out there and give you a wave when it’s done. Then you can just hand them your receipt, and you’re gone,” he told her.

“Thanks,” she said. “I’m from out of town and didn’t quite know how they did things here. I guess it’s pretty much the same everywhere.”

“Pretty much. By the way, my name is Dave,” he said. Dave was not going to do that anonymous conversation thing much longer.

“My name is Cheryl. Nice to meet you.”

“So, where is home if you are from out of town?”

“Washington state, Seattle area,” she said. “I’m just down for the night to see my boyfriend. I just got done spending the week with my folks at their condo in Las Vegas. One night here and then back home.”

“End of break, huh?”

“Yeah,” she said.

“Las Vegas is an interesting place. It’s kind of two places in one--the Strip and then the rest of the town. Usually I’m good for about 3 days there before I get sick of it and have to come home,” he said.

Dave was trying to make good, non-threatening conversation but his cock was telling him his interest was far beyond non-threatening. He was already day dreaming about Cheryl sucking his cock and then bending over so he could do her doggy style, holding on to that white ass surrounded with golden brown tan. He could even hear her moans as he fucked her, her voice asking for more. The smell of that suntan lotion didn’t help matters much either. Man, did he have a great imagination!

Cheryl’s voice brought him back to the moment.

“We’ve had a condo there for years so I’m used to it. Oh, here comes his car,” she said.

“His car?”

“Yeah,” Cheryl said. “My boyfriend’s.”

“The red car? The one with the dark tinted windows?” Dave asked.

“Yeah, he likes them that dark but it drives me crazy. I’d swear they’re illegal but he hasn’t gotten a ticket yet,” she said. “He’s in class for another couple of hours so I told him I would get the car washed. Which one is yours?”

Dave could tell Cheryl was starting to get more relaxed around him. The nervous glancing was over and now she was almost facing him to hold the conversation. He even thought he caught her giving him the once over behind her sunglasses, checking him out. He must have passed muster and not been too old or out of shape because she was still there talking to him.

“The white SUV. I never thought I would own one but it’s turned out to be real practical,” he said. “Good for work and dress up and also going to the hardware store.”

Both the red sports car and the SUV were almost done being dried now. Dave had to make up his mind in a hurry whether he was going to try and take this farther with Cheryl or not. Otherwise they would be going their separate ways in just minutes and Dave would be left wondering what might have happened with this pretty thing. In his college days, this would have been a no-brainer, free love and all that. But times had changed and there was an age difference here that he hadn’t had to deal with before.

Dave decided to see just how interested Cheryl was in him and hopefully getting fucked. He decided he would invite her for coffee but, at the same time, look her up and down with the lustiest look he could muster so she would have to know what he was really after. If she was not interested, she could politely decline and not be embarrassed. If she was interested, well he would know he wasn’t wasting his time.

Dave turned to his right and saw Cheryl looking at him with a half smile, leaning on the railing. He faced her completely. He knew she could see his eyes through his sun glasses. He gave her a friendly smile, looked into her eyes for a good five seconds and then started to speak and at the same time let his eyes wander in detail down her tight, brown body.

“It sounds like you have some time to waste before returning the car?”he said. Dave began moving his eyes down from her eyes to her lips, then on to her collar bones. He loved V-neck T-shirts on girls because you could always get a hint of cleavage and anticipate what was underneath. He moved his eyes directly to her breasts, looking to see if he could turn Cheryl on more and get those nipples to be even more prominent through her shirt. Man, he wanted to get some idea if this girl was finding him desirable or not.

“The mall is across the street, you might want to go there and do some window shopping,” he continued. As he had hoped, Dave could see the outline of Cheryl’s nipples grow under her shirt. They were pronounced but not pointed. Dave loved nipples like this--ones that were soft, just approaching eraser size when erect. They were the best to suck.

“Or there are some restaurants up the street.” Cheryl changed her posture slightly, very aware that she was being stared at in detail but the smile did not disappear from her face. Dave continued his gaze downward, across her flat stomach to the “v” made by her shorts, where those tanned legs came together. He desperately wanted to find out if she was shaved or not, and to bury his face in that young pussy.

“You could grab a cup of coffee and some danish and just hang out.” Dave now returned his gaze to Cheryl’s face to see what her reaction was to his visual come on. Maybe she would be too immature to know he was trying to hit on her. Or, maybe she would just be offended, having been looked over like a piece of meat. Or, maybe she was getting as wet as he was hard. Being as obvious as he was, he was sure to get his answer shortly.

Cheryl looked straight at Dave, then looked quickly at the bulge his erect cock was making in his shorts and back to his face and smiled. It was obvious she was trying to be as cool as possible about the circumstance and possibly a little unsure of committing to the rendezvous with a stranger. “Coffee sounds good but I’ll probably skip the danish. Are you buying?”

“Absolutely,” Dave said. “Why don’t you follow me. I know several places close by. Do you prefer quiet and cozy or loud like Denny’s?” Dave figured he should give Cheryl one more chance to back out if she wanted to.

“Quiet and cozy sounds good,” she said. “I’ve had enough noise for a while. If you could find a place that gave good back massages AND had good coffee, that would be perfect!” She laughed as she said it and lightly ran her hand over his shoulder. The physical barrier had been broken finally and by her!.

“Follow me, I think I have the perfect place,” he said.

Dave tipped the wash crew and watched from his SUV as Cheryl got in her car. Those legs of hers were driving him crazy and she was still smiling, though not knowing what was about to happen next.

Dave considered taking her back to his house as it wasn’t far away but decided that would probably scare her off. He decided that the only thing to do was to get a hotel room at The Inn, a place about a mile from the car wash. It was nice and pretty much deserted this time of year. If Cheryl really wanted coffee, he could order it in and there would be no pressure. He was hoping she wanted more, like his cock and a room would give them the neutral, temporary but secluded playground they needed for a couple of hours.

So, he drove over to The Inn, careful to make sure Cheryl did not get lost following him. He parked near a set of rooms, just down from the registration desk. Cheryl parked right next to him. He got out of his SUV and walked over to her door.

“Their coffee is pretty good here and I’m great at back massages. Still game?”he asked. He couldn’t help but stare down her blouse after asking the question, hoping to see more of those golden brown breasts.

“Sure, as long as they deliver to a room cuz I always want to take a nap after a massage, ”she said, grinning. This time she answered while staring at his cock and smiling. “I’ll wait here til you come back.”

Dave paid for the room and came back with the key. Cheryl grabbed her purse and gym bag out of the car and followed him to the door of the room.

“Work out bag?” Dave asked.

“It has the lotion in it, silly,” Cheryl said smiling.

Dave opened the door and let Cheryl walk in first. The room had one king size bed and the usual television and too small bathroom. Cheryl set her bags on the desk while Dave closed and locked the door. Cheryl then kicked off her sandals, went to the window and pulled the drapes shut. Walking over to Dave, she put her arms around his neck and just looked at him, with a smile.

“Well, we’re here. Now what?”she said.

Dave could not hold back any longer. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him, so tight she could feel his hard cock against her. He placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and grabbed them tightly. They were just as soft to the touch as he imagined them. Then he kissed her, lightly first on the lips then with his tongue, very passionately, very deeply.

“Uh,”she said, partially surprised with the sudden urgency Dave showed. As she continued to kiss him back, Cheryl began to relax and return his passion. She began rotating her hips, rubbing her pussy against his cock, while rubbing her hands through his hair. She starting moaning along with her rubbing, obviously getting more excited as they continued this embrace.

Dave let go of her ass so her could run his hands up and down her back and enjoy the firmness of her shape. He slid one of his hands up under her T-shirt so he could feel the softness of her skin, all the way up to her bra.

Her bra was silky and lacy. He moved his right hand to her left breast and felt it through the material, focusing on the nipple. It was soft and sensitive to his touch.

Cheryl broke the kiss but continued to grind her hips against his cock, just looking at Dave and smiling.

“So, Dave, is this what you had in mind at the car wash?”she asked, again teasing him with her smile.

“Well, we certainly are started in the right direction,”he said. “Are you still interested in that back massage and coffee?”

“I don’t think so,”she said. “It’s too hot for coffee and I think I’m more interested in this” she said, then dropped her right hand down to grab his cock through his shorts and began rubbing up and down lightly.

“You like that cock, do you?”he asked.

“Uh-huh. It feels just right. Nice and hard.”

“You’re not an inhibited as I thought you might be,” he said.

“Well, I’m just not very inhibited with the right person,” she said.

Dave knew if she kept rubbing his cock up and down through his pants that he would come before they even got their clothes off and he certainly didn’t want that. He had too much exploring to do of this hot little body and too little time.

“Well,”said Dave, “since we don’t have too much time, do you want to be in charge or do you want me to be in charge?”

Dave gave Cheryl one more deep kiss. Then, feeling fair is fair, Dave dropped his right hand from Cheryl’s breast, down her side to her pussy and started rubbing. She was already hot and getting moister as he rubbed. Cheryl closed her eyes briefly to enjoy the sensation and then opened them again to answer him.

“Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it all. Just no kinky shit, okay?”she said.

“No kinky shit, agreed,”Dave said, smiling. He continued by whispering in her ear. “You are so incredibly beautiful. Now stand back a bit. I want to undress you. Then have you undress me. Then I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock. Are you ready to suck my cock?”

Cheryl looked at Dave and licked her lips. “I’d love to suck your cock,” then gave him another deep kiss. Cheryl’s pussy was getting hotter by the minute. While she enjoyed giving head, that is not where she wanted his cock. She wanted it in her pussy, filling her with his cum.

Cheryl backed away a few inches from Dave, just enough for him to get a hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and lift it over her head. Cheryl’s lacy white bra was now revealed along with the tops of her gorgeous tits. Dave was tempted to take the bra off now and dive into her tits but decided to remove her shorts first. Much as he wanted to lick her nipples which were now even more obvious to his view, he was more anxious to see her in her underwear and get a glimpse of her pussy. He loved looking at a woman in her underwear before fucking her. It was a huge turn on for him. And he wasn’t even sure if she was wearing underwear but was going to find out!

Dave lowered his hands, undid the button to her shorts and with his right hand, lowered the zipper. He slid both of his hands inside her shorts and around to her ass, slowly pushing the shorts down. He dropped to his knees to get a better view of the unveiling of her pussy and panties and continued to lower the shorts.

Her panties were high cut at the thighs, almost a thong but not quite. Dave left the shorts draped around her ankles and brought his hands back up her legs, stopping when each hand was on a thigh. He could wait no longer to see where the tan ended and the white skin began. He also wanted to see her bush---if she had one.

He placed his nose up against her pussy and inhaled. He could smell her wetness and her sex! He stuck his tongue out and lapped briefly at her pussy through her panties. Cheryl reacted briefly to this licking with a moan and then by placing her hands on his head. He didn’t know if she needed the support or wanted to direct the activity, and didn’t care.

Meanwhile Dave had looped his hands into the side bands of the legs and began pulling her panties off. Ever so slowly he saw more of her beautiful skin. She was shaved all the way to the center of her belly, where only a small strip of pubic hair was visible, leading to her pussy. The tan ended about an inch above her pussy.

Dave brought her panties to the ground and helped her step out of both garments. He then returned to her pussy, now with both hands on her ass.

“Spread your legs a little....I want to lick you,”he said.

Cheryl did as requested. She loved feeling Dave’s hot breath and tongue on her pussy. “Oh yeah,” she said. “That feels good.” Cheryl encouraged his actions by leaning back a little, further exposing her pussy.

Dave continued his light licking of her pussy. She tasted just as sweet as he imagined and her ass was just as soft as he dreamed.

Dave slid one of his hands in between her cheeks to see what she would do. He expected her to jump away but she didn’t. Instead, she changed position ever so slightly to give his hand more access.

“Are you an ass man, Dave?”she innocently asked looking down at him.

Dave stopped licking her pussy long enough to answer her. “Depends on what you mean by an ass man,” he said, returning her gaze.

“You know, an ass man. I know you like playing with my ass. I want to know if you like to lick ass holes? And fuck ass?”she asked.

“My you have a dirty mouth for such a sweet looking young lady,” Dave said.

“That’s because I know it turns you on when I talk dirty, doesn’t it?” She figured that out on her own, he thought. This is getting more interesting by the minute. “Now answer my question---do you like to lick and fuck ass? No more pussy until you answer my question,”she said as she moved her hips and pussy back from his face.