From the Curtains Ch. 02

Story Info
Was someone watching -- again?
1.1k words
4.46
33.6k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of "From the Curtains." In the first part, Melanie, a slim, attractive 28-year old woman who lives alone on a somewhat secluded property, pleasured herself in her backyard pool, enjoying the sun as well as the possibility that her neighbors (whom she has never met), may have been watching her from behind the curtains.

*

The next morning, Melanie woke from a restful sleep, pulling back the sheet that covered her nude body. She had always enjoyed sleeping in the nude, favoring the feel of soft sheets against her flesh to that of pajamas or nightgowns. She lifted the blinds as she did every morning, gazing upon the blue sky and bright sun that shone into her bedroom. Something about the wonderful weather where she lived made getting up each and every morning a pleasure. "Another day outside," she thought, pondering what she should wear – or whether she should wear anything at all.

Melanie hated tan lines. While some men (and perhaps even some women – Melanie didn't know about that) found them sexy, she preferred an all-over tan. The privacy of her secluded yard made it easy for her to tan her bare breasts and bottom. A ten-foot high hedge all around her property gave her plenty of privacy and except for the two-story colonial some 100 feet away which was unoccupied most of the year, she was sure no one could see her. Although she had tried tanning salons, she didn't feel the need to use them. (Then again, there was something about lying nude on a tanning bed that made her warm all over – and not just from the sun lamps. But that's another story.)

Melanie was sure that the view into her pool and patio area from the colonial was very limited. There were several spots on her patio where trees blocked their windows – at least she couldn't see them. But after yesterday's experience, where she saw the curtains of the colonial's second story window move, she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay hidden from view – or to be seen. Something about that experience had excited her.

She checked the outdoor thermometer on her sliding glass door window. Already, it was 80 degrees, the perfect temperature for relaxing out in the sun, or perhaps even going for a swim. She thought for a moment about simply stepping outside in the nude. Other than at night in the dark in the heat of the summer when she went skinny-dipping alone, she had never actually just walked out of her bedroom through that door totally nude – at least not in broad daylight. Which is not to say she never went outside during the daytime in the nude. Usually, she had a towel or some other covering with her, or she stayed in the pool.

Just the thought stepping out onto the patio with nothing on excited her, filling her body with anticipation, hardening her nipples. She pinched them one at a time and the pleasure flowed throughout her body, intensifying between her legs. "Time to do my morning exercises," she thought, clearing her mind of such thoughts.

She picked up the exercise mat she kept rolled up by the sliding glass door leading from the bedroom to the patio, pulled back the vertical blinds, and unlocked the door. Then, she took a deep breath, shook her head, and turned around, walking briskly to her bedroom closet. "Chicken!" said a little voice inside her head. She reached for a pair of shorts and a tank top, and then changed her mind. The short terrycloth robe that came down halfway between her hips and her knees looked much more comfortable. She put that on instead.

Stepping out on to the patio, she laid the mat down on the deck, breathing in the fresh morning air. Already, the pool filter had come on. It was so relaxing watching the jets spray droplets onto the water's surface, and the sound it made was very soothing. She sat down on the mat, straightened her back, and stretched, running her hands along her long tan legs, massaging the muscles in her calves and thighs. Suddenly, she looked up across her yard to the colonial house and realized she could be seen from the window, but the curtains were drawn closed now. She even wondered if anyone was home. She didn't give it another thought, proceeding with her exercises.

Still sitting, she spread her legs apart to do more stretching, the terrycloth robe rising higher up her thighs with each movement. As she leaned her head down to touch her bare left thigh, one breast popped loose from her robe, fully exposing her nipple to the early morning sunshine.

The sun's warm rays felt good on her breast. But the terrycloth robe was beginning to bind her from behind, restricting full movement. She undid the soft terry belt, allowing her robe to open fully, now freeing her other breast from beneath the robe. A soft warm breeze blew across the patio, wafting gently over her now exposed pussy. She stopped doing her leg stretches, arching her back, thrusting her breasts forward. She cupped one in her hand, lifting it to her mouth, licking the nipple. She felt it harden beneath her tongue. Then, she lifted the other breast, flicking her tongue across the nipple, and then swirling her tongue around the areola in a circular motion.

She let the terrycloth robe drop from her shoulders. Now sitting on the mat completely nude, she let the sun's rays bathe her entire body, warming her all over, energizing her spirit. She lay back on the mat, straightening her legs first and then spreading them apart, looking up at the blue sky, breathing in slowly through her nostrils, exhaling through mouth, focusing on each breath. She felt a throbbing sensation in her nipples and in her clit, and a dampness rushing between her legs. She moved the palm of her right hand over her right breast, sliding it gently across her tummy, down to her inner thigh, finally resting it between her legs. Then, she did the same with her left hand, stopping at her left breast, lingering on the nipple, which she flicked gently with her thumb. Both hands worked her pussy, one rubbing her clit in a circular motion, the other slipping inside her wetness.

Momentarily lost in her reverie, she had forgotten about the colonial house and how there was a clear view of her position from the second-story window. Then, something clicked in her mind and she sat up, slipping her terrycloth robe back on and tying the belt around her slim waist.

She gazed across the backyard to the window some 100 feet away.

The curtains were now open halfway