From The Jacuzzi To The Shower

Story Info
Curiosity leads to the shower.
1.4k words
3.04
76.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another true gym encounter. It's much like my previous two, but something happened with this guy that didn't happen with the previous two. This one is kinda short (at least I think so). I just get to the point for the most part because the action happens the same way as the other two. Stay tuned, I'm already writing part 2!

=========================================

I did my regular strength training workout. I took a shower and sat in the jacuzzi, thinking Ken would come around that night, for some reason. Maybe because I was horny. (To find out who Ken is, see my second story, 'Another Jacuzzi Encounter')

I did my stretches and let the jets relax me. After about 15 minutes I went up to the steam room. There were two guys inside. One was in his 30's, and another in his upper 40s/lower 50s. I sat along the same wall as the older one. I was there for a few minutes, then it got too hot for me. I came out to get a towel and let it cool down a little bit, then went back in. I saw the younger man walk past me as I was going back to the steam room. The older man was still there. This time, he was naked and stretching his arms and legs. I sat along the same wall as before. With the seats in an L shape, he was along one leg, and I sat Indian style at the end of the other leg. We just sat in silence. I was staring down, watching sweat leave my stomach and drip off of my head. I stretched my back from left to right, glancing down at his crotch. I couldn't see much because of the steam, but his dick looked pretty big. After 5 or 10 minutes I got out and went down to the jacuzzi.

There were about 5 people in the jacuzzi. I sat at one jet close to the stairs. A few minutes later I saw him come down. All of the other jets were taken so he sat at the jet opposite me, so we were facing each other. From here I could see he had black hair, balding at the top. He kinda looked like Kevin Spacey. There was less that 5 feet between us, and I was curious about this good looking man's dick and balls so I tried sinking down in the water and, while keeping my head above water, trying to touch his feet or legs. No luck. I did glance at him a few times, and he glanced back at me on occassion. I was getting the idea that he might be interested in a little handjob action. Plus I was horny so at this point, I would have tried touching him anyway.

After a few minutes, the guy next to him got out, and I moved to that spot. I felt around the area between us with my feet, trying to find his. I had to stretch my leg out all the way to just touch his thigh. Then I bent my knee back to my natural sitting position. I eventually felt his leg come across mine, indicating he was curious about me too. I lifted my foot along his calf a little bit, then he lifted his leg and put it on top of mine. His foot went up the front of my calves and onto my thigh. I took his foot in my hand and directed it toward my crotch. He moved it up and down, stroking my dick with his foot. After a few strokes my hand followed his leg to his crotch. I put my hand around his dick and started stroking to get a feel for it. It was soft at the time, maybe a couple inches long. I wanted to see how big it would get hard so I started stroking a little faster. He moved my hand away so I started touching his balls. They were pretty big. When I cupped them, they pretty much fit in my whole hand. They were probably about the size of golf balls. After a little while, I stopped, and he started stroking my dick. He stopped on his own and got up from his seat. He went to the middle of the jacuzzi and started streching his legs. After a couple minutes he got out and sat down in one of the nearby chairs. He stood almost 6' and had black hair on his chest, arms, legs, and some on his back. A little bit of his chest hair was going white. His pubic hair was pretty thick, and I got to see how big his balls really were. They stuck out from his body enough for his dick to rest at a 45 degree angle when resting on them. His sac was probably about the size of an orange. I wasn't done in the jacuzzi yet so I did a couple minutes of stretching of my own.

Then I got out and got my towel. I got a quick drink, and he was headed up to the steam room. I followed him, not making it look like I was following him. He grabbed a fresh towel, and I went in first. There were about 3 or 4 people inside. I found an open spot and sat down. He came in and sat in the corner next to me. It was too crowded for me so I got up and got out to take a shower. When I got all of the sweat off of my body, I saw him come out of the steam room and turn on the shower across from me. Before he went in, he stood in front of my shower and started stroking my dick. It got half hard, but he stopped because someone was probably coming to take a shower too or going into the steam room. He went into his own shower stall and started rinsing himself off.

I started talking to him about how often we come to the gym, what days, what kind of exercises we do, stuff like that. He asked where I work, and what time I usually go to the gym. I told him that I lived closeby, and so did he. He asked for my name, and I told him, and he told me his name is Eric. He finished his shower before me and came over to my stall again. He started touching my dick and balls again to get me half hard. As he was touching me, I told him that I wasn't gay, in case he was reading more into our encounter than I wanted him to, and he told me the same. I went downstairs and got dressed. His locker was upstairs so I went up since he didn't come down yet. When I went to the aisle where his locker was, I saw that he was putting his socks on and closing his locker.

He was dressed in a tan button-down shirt tucked into his black slacks, he was putting on black socks and shoes. Apparantly he came to the gym after work. However, I don't know where he works yet. I'm usually attracted to older, hairy, white guys. I don't know what it is, but that's why I'm letting my curiosity turn into experimentation. I told him that maybe I should get a lock and use the lockers upstairs instead since I go to the gym a lot.

We walked out of the gym and walked to my car. I asked if he was married, and he said no. Asking me the same question, I gave him the same answer. He asked if we should get in the car. I didn't know what he meant by that so I told him, "I don't know what to say. Like I told you, I'm straight." So we stayed outside. He asked when I would be coming to the gym again, and we 'coordinated' when we would be there at the same time again. I told him my usual gym schedule, and he said he would come next time I'm there.

After that, I got in my car, and tried to watch him go to his car, but I didn't get to see what car he got into. He mentioned living the opposite direction from the gym than me so I just left the parking lot and went home.