From The Other Side

Story Info
A lonely woman at home with a couple of friends.
1.7k words
3.71
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. D heard the shuffling of feet first and then the sliding of the drawer. He liked his new home especially feeling the sexy lingerie against him. It sure beat the box he called home for the last three months. He saw a small hand push the green panties aside and gently pick him up. He watched as the woman’s other hand picked up Mr. V and placed him next to him. He couldn’t see the woman’s face very well as she carried them both to a nightstand beside the bed. Her hands felt warm and sweaty. He could see her gray eyes staring down at them for few seconds, while she slowly unbuttoned her dark blue blouse. She turned, removed her blouse, slipped off her shoes and walked to the bathroom across the bedroom.

“Hey, who are you?” Mr. D asked.

“Well, I’ve been called many names. Lover, darlin’, sweet thing, but you can call me V or Mr. V,” Mr. V answered.

“Then I guess you can call me Mr. D or D for short.”

“It looks like she’s had another frustrating day,” Mr. V said letting out a mild groan.

“What are you talking about, Mr. D said, who is she?”

“She’s an average woman with a big sexual appetite and she’s about to wear me out. I sure wish she would find someone that wasn’t much of a jerk.

“I didn’t get a good look at her face, but from I could see from the rear she has a good looking body. So what is her problem?” Mr. D asked.

“The problem is some of the stupid guys she goes out with are just out for a good time or what they can get. This woman wants to be made love to, not just fucked.”

“Well I like her choice of sexy panties, but hey how do you know all this about her?”

“Well, I’ve been around here for just over 12 years. Her husband bought me in Hong Kong. I was her companion while he was at sea all the time.”

“Where is her husband anyway?”

“He was washed overboard during a typhoon almost 10 years ago.”

“Say for being over 12 years old, you don’t look in too bad a shape.”

“Well, she’s taken pretty good care of me. I’ve been kissed, licked, washed, petted, stroked, and just plain loved. In return I’ve given her the pleasure she wants and needs.

“So why am I here?” Mr. V asked.

“I guess I’m getting a little old and she wants something a bit bigger. You’re about 8-9 inches, are you?

“9 inches to be exact.”

“Plus she wants something she has more control over, I think, and not battery powered. I bet she’s gone through a couple of cases of batteries with me in the past 12 years.”

“Shhh… Mr. V said when he saw the woman walk back into the bedroom. They both watched as she unzipped her red skirt and slide it down her legs.
She looked at her reflection in the tall mirror as she folded the skirt and placed it on the chair. She turned side to side, lifting her salt and pepper short hair, admiring her mature reflection in the mirror. Her lavender bra, panties, and garter belt made her look sexy, despite the few extra pounds around her waist and stomach. The coffee colored nylons with the seam up the back made her legs look long and slender. She turned and looked over her shoulder and gave her best Betty Grable pose admiring her derriere and sexy legs.

“Mmm…she looks great,” Mr.D remarked.

“She is, Mr. V said, and by the look in her eyes we are going to get a work out tonight.”

They both watched as her hands traveled up her legs one at a time to smooth the nylons. Her fingers touched the top of her thighs and came together on her panty-clad mound. They heard her gasp as her fingers touched the lips of her love canal through her panties. The upper part of her body straightened, as her arms pushed at the sides of breasts. Her nipples were hard and pressed against her lacy bra.

“Man she’s hot, Mr. D remarked, she looks good enough to eat.”

“I hope you are hungry because you’re about to be fed,” Mr. V said.

They watched her as she rolled her nipples through the bra and turned to view her derriere in the mirror. She slithered on the bed on her hands and knees and pulled back the covers and laid on her back with her legs spread. One hand was on her nipples and the other in her crotch as she looked deeply at herself in the mirror.
She grabbed Mr. V, turned his white knob and let his vibrating head trace over her breasts stimulating her nipples.

Mr. V purred like a kitten when he felt the softest of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. He could hear the woman’s breathing come quickly as she guided him around each breast and slowly down her stomach to her panty-covered love nest. He felt the moisture and heat of her sweet smelling pussy as she rubbed his head up and down her slit. “Lord I love my work, I truly do,” he thought as he purred along feeling the wetness seeping through her warm, silky panties. He watched her rub her nipples and heard her grasp as she gyrated her hips against the top of his pointed head. As he hummed along she pushed him harder through the damp material into her love canal. “Come on lady, be a sweetheart, rub me around the mouth of your pussy. Let me feel your nectar of the Gods on me. That’s it. Now, bring me up to your clit. I want to feel the smoothness of it against my head. I love my work, I truly love my work,” Mr. V hummed with vigor.

The woman gasped when Mr. V touched her clit.
Mr. D watched in amazement as the woman’s body quivered and suddenly stiffened with her hands tightly around Mr. V pressed into her crotch. Her throaty moans changed to squeals, but Mr. V kept humming along. She gave one final squeal, thrashed her body several times and then she went limp. As she laid down catching her breath, he saw Mr. V between her legs glistening with her wetness. And he was still humming. She weakly sat up, grabbed Mr. V, turned off his motor, and laid him on her stomach. It was then Mr. D seen the woman reach over and grab him from the night stand.

They both laid side by side on her soft stomach. They felt the rise and fall of her soft skin as her breathing slowly return to normal. Mr. D looked at Mr. V and remarked, “ that was some performance you put on with her. I can tell you really like your work.”

“Well kid, I give it my all. Besides I know what she likes and she knows where I can be the most pleasure for her. I may be a little old but…”
The woman picked up Mr. V quickly and turned his hummer knob on. She traced his slick head along the top of her panties, then down the curve of her right thigh to her soaked crotch. She picked up Mr. D and held him in up and stared at him. With a slight smile on her face she licked her lips seductively.

Mr. D felt the woman’s tongue on his mushroom head. He became moist with her saliva, as she licked his slender rubbery body. Her lips and tongue slid up and down him. Kissing, licking, and nibbling him. He could hear her breathing become shallow and her moans of pleasure became louder. He heard the hum of Mr. V as his mushroom head slid between her lips. Her tongue swirled around his head as her lips encased him in her mouth. ”God, what is she doing to me?” Mr. D thought as she bit down slightly on him.

Mr. V loved the feel of her silky panties on his vibrating head, as they became wetter as she moved him slowly up and down her sensitive pussy lips. The musk of her wetness made him hum with perfection. “I love my work, there is nothing better then this in the world,” he thought as he hummed along. He heard her gasp each time her hips rose and fell while she glided his vibrating head up and down her hot pussy. Mr. V saw her clit peaking out waiting to be touched and caressed. “Yes my sweet, rub me gently against your love button,” Mr. V mumbled to himself in anticipation. “My God woman, let me give you the pleasure and release you want.”

The woman pulled Mr. D from her mouth with a smack. She licked his head and kissed him passionately and slowly ran him down her body to her steaming hot panty covered love nest.

“Hey buddy, how you doing?” Mr. D asked watching his friend sliding up and down along the woman’s pussy.

“Can’t you see I’m busy Kid?” Mr. V remarked sharply. The more she becomes excited, so do I.”

“Sorry, this is my first time and all and I was just...”

Before Mr. D finished his statement, he saw his friend slide under the woman’s panties and he quickly followed. His mushroom head became quickly covered with her juices as she rubbed him up and down her pussy. He could see Mr. V’s head being rubbed back and forth at the top of the woman’s pussy on her sensitive clit. He heard deep moans coming from the woman while she trusted against Mr. V’s vibrating head. Suddenly Mr. D’s world went black and wet. “Oh my God, where am I?” Mr. D asked with a fright. He felt himself being squeezed, then being covered with a warm fluid. He felt himself being pushed further into the darkness and his body being gripped tightly.

“Hey buddy, you all right?” Mr. V asked.

Mr. D looked around for a few seconds. He saw the woman sleeping peacefully with a pleasant smile on her face. He turned to Mr. V and then realized they were both on a pillow next to her.

“You did good, Mr. V remarked, yup I think we will make a fine team, you and I.”