From the Sea

Story Info
A sexy e-mail sent from a sailor to his love ashore.
3.3k words
4.43
11.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha, my lover.

As of the 26th of May, I've been underway for 74 days. It would be a safe estimate to say I've made myself come twice a day, thinking about you. I say that's a safe estimate because for every day I seem to be able to make enough time for only one, there are days where I'll come for you three times. So, before I even start, thank you for the 150 something orgasms... including the one (so far) today. I only wish all of that come could have been inside or on you in some way.

When I have enough time, I make sure to draw out the fantasies of you, stroking myself in the way I'd have your hand do. Today's fantasy was particularly sweet, as it was set in the night following our wedding.

I was lying next to you, on your left side as we've become accustomed to. I took your left hand into mine and kissed your ringed finger. "I cherish you", I whispered. "And you're mine now." You smiled, and I continued speaking, "mine to watch over, and keep safe, and protect." I drew closer to you, my lips caressing your neck, and I continued in a soft voice, "and mine to pleasure, to pleasure myself with, and use until you're drained of energy."

I felt your body shudder as my teeth lightly sank into the soft skin of your neck. You drew in a quick breath as I traced my tongue up your neck to your ear, where the soft sound of my deep breaths caused your body to tingle. "In fact, my wife," I grinned, "I think I'll take you now." Your eyes met mine with equal parts insistence and submission. I parted your legs with my knee, and slid my body on top of yours. I felt the heat rising from underneath your panties, soaking the front of my boxers with both wetness and warmth.

As my hips pressed into yours hungrily, I entangled my fingers into your hair. Grasping a handful, I firmly drew your lips to mine. Our tongues slid across each other as our bodies instinctually started grinding together in rhythm. As the kiss deepened, you could feel me growing harder against your sweet pussy. The head of my cock escaped the front of my boxer shorts, and the feel of its skin against your inner thigh caused you to draw in a quick breath. We pulled away from our kiss to study the intensity in each other's face, our hips still swerving in unison.

By now, a puddle of our juices had formed on the front of your underwear. I pulled my chest away from yours so that I might watch my now exposed cock tracing lines of precome over the front of your panties. It was so slick, so slippery, that I knew I could come simply by continuing to stroke myself over the front of your wet clothed pussy. However, you know how Pavlovian and thirsty I get upon seeing you wet, especially when your sweet scent reaches my senses.

I slowly slid my whole body downwards, maintaining firm pressure against yours. I maneuvered myself further down between your legs, feeling a slick streak paint my chest as it rubbed against the lake of juices we'd collected on the front of your underwear. Once my face was between your legs, I sucked the front of your panties into my mouth. The sweet cocktail of our combined nectars filled my mouth, and as my tongue writhed against the soaked fabric, it parted your lips and stroked your stimulated clit. Your hips arched, your breath drew in deeply, your nipples hardened, and I snickered to myself in anticipation of the brain-melting I was about to inflict upon you.

After thoroughly licking your inner thighs clean (for your honey is precious and shall not be wasted), I took the waistband of your panties into my teeth and started pulling them off of you. The front of them adhered slightly to your lips as a result of the thick nectar that had flowed out of you. As your underwear was down around your upper thighs, they got caught and I ripped a small hole in the front with my teeth. Frustrated, playful, and hungry, I simply took the fabric into my hands and tore it in two pieces. Your eyes widened as you saw the intensity in my eyes, but upon feeling me spread your legs strongly, they drifted shut again and you sank your head into the pillow beneath.

Your hands instinctively drifted to your breasts. Soft fingertips met hard nipples, and you rolled them between your fingers and thumbs at the same pace that my tongue licked your clit. I started with small, light circles, tracing its circumference and pushing back its hood. Soft, loving kisses interchanged with puppy dog laps. You pinched your nipples hard between your fingers as you felt a firm but gentle bite against your clitoris. One long, slow lick passed, and your eyes drifted open from the soft shock of my cold breath blowing against your wet lips. The chill I'd inflicted was lusciously replaced with deep warmth as I sucked your clit and lips into my mouth. An animal moan escaped you as my tongue paint brushed you.

Your nipples in your fingertips, your hips, and the endorphins in your blood were all swirling in unison with my tongue's rotation. In a steady rhythm, and entirely within my mouth, my tongue would stroke your clit with its top, caress it with its underside, flick it with its tip, and then penetrate your pussy as deeply as it could to pull out more precious honey. And though our long and luxurious sexual history would have forecasted no orgasm until my fingers were inside of you, you felt the sensation building deep within. Your breath quickened in response to the building climax, and your moans had lengthened into a serenade of wordless beckoning.

The sensations swelled to the point of explosion. Your come gushed into my mouth, all down my chin, and dripped onto the sweat-soaked sheets underneath you. I ravenously drank every drop I could salvage, and forced my tongue as deep as I could inside your sweet pussy until you pulled me away via two handfuls of my hair. You breathlessly alternated between pitiful utterances of "fuck" and "please". My smile widened.

-------------------------------------------------

I took your wrists into my strong hands and pushed your hips back down against the bed. Your imploring eyes met mine, and my intense expression seized your attention. "Sasha," I spoke, "my wife. I told you, you are MINE now. I'll be the one to say when I'm done with you or not." I forced your wrists hard against the bed by your hips, and started nibbling your inner thighs, lips, and pubic hair.

You writhed against me helplessly. I released your left wrist from my right hand, and you feebly attempted to pull my head from between your legs. Your will and insistence stopped, however, when you felt my fingertip part your wet lips. Your body collapsed in submission; I laughed, "I know you have more than one orgasm in you. This is your fault for telling me how many times in a row you can come with your toy." You mumbled some sort of acknowledgement or weak protest; it didn't matter. My finger was already sliding slowly inside of you, occasionally squeezed by your still contracting vagina.

Your fuzzy brain was barely able to perceive the progression from soft licks to deep sucking, from one finger teasing you to two fingers stroking your g-spot. All you knew is that I had quickly locked into the lush cadence of licking and finger fucking that had caused so many liters of your come to soak our mattresses. You felt another climax building inside of you, but it was the intense and powerful kind that only came from the passionate manipulation of your most inner erotic zones. As dictated by the habits I've deeply engrained in you, you begged me not to stop. Your clit was vacuumed into my hot mouth and my fingers were buried in your soaking pussy. Your hands were loyally pinching and pulling the hard nipples on your heavy tits.

The flood of endorphins in your blood and juice inside your vagina were just about to burst the dam when you felt the light pressure of my left index finger against your anus. The sensation sent you so far over the edge of orgasm that you screamed a guttural "FUCK!!!" into the bedroom air. Your hips sharply arched, your clenched fists yanked at your breasts, and wave upon wave of warm come squirted from your throbbing pussy onto my tongue and face. The air was filled with a chorus of moans, growls, expletives, and the splashing of my fingers still pumping into your incomprehensibly wet vagina.

You fought the paralyzing orgasm just barely enough to push my head from between your legs in a fit of childlike shoves and tantrums. Once free from my control, you rolled on your right side, sucked your thumb, and curled into a fetal position. I chuckled to myself, placed my hand on your hip, and received a firm kick for my cruel caress. I lay behind you, admired your spasming body, and soaked in your soft whimpers. I scanned your body with my eyes, feeling victorious. My gaze paused alternately upon the wedding band on your left hand, your t-shirt which had been mercilessly stretched by your hands clutching and pawing your breasts, the shards of fabric that had once been your underwear still encircling your shivering legs, the thumb in your mouth, and your beautiful eyes (which are still gorgeous even when shut).

I was then that I peripherally spied a small stream of nectar flowing from your swollen pussy, down over your bottom, and onto our darkly stained sheets. I drew a bead of the moisture from your bottom with one fingertip, and you grumbled a protest at my touch. I coated the head of my penis with your natural lubricant (for that is where it belongs), and stroked myself back into full erection. The subtle wet sounds and the noise of my rustling sparked your attention, and you curiously looked over your left shoulder. Your eyes caught the sight of my masturbation, and with your thumb still in your mouth, you looked up at my face and raised one eyebrow. I brought my left hand up to yours, caressed the ring on your finger, and whispered, "Mine."

"And I'm not finished with you yet."

-------------------------------------------------

Grasping your left hand in mine, I pulled the thumb from your mouth. I kissed your thumb, and drank in the light film of your saliva still coating it. Pulling your hand away from your face, I drew my lips to yours. You weakly kissed me, and my tongue parted your mouth. The taste of your honey washed over your tongue, and you kissed me back with a renewed vigor. The tip of my tongue playfully caressed the stud piercing yours, and my fingers once again became entangled in your now-wild hair. It was then that I turned less playful.

Gripping a handful of your hair, I pulled your hair and your lips left mine. Your eyes opened wide in shock and slight fear. I pulled your head back, exposing the porcelain skin of your neck. I vampirically sank my teeth in, tasting your sweet sweat. Your hands rose to my chest to fend off my intensity, but I snatched your wrist and forced it above your head. You were captured by my hand ensnaring your locks and your small wrist. A futile attempt to regain control using your free hand was quickly subverted, and you found both of your wrists pinned by my left hand above your head.

"Kyle!" you implored, as if you were unsure of or reluctant towards your immediate fate. I grinned reassuringly, and softly said, "I won't hurt you, and you know this. I promised to keep you safe. But I also promised that I would use you for my pleasure." You relaxed, though hesitantly, and indicated your submission by meekly parting your legs for me.

I took my hard penis into my free hand and placed its head at the opening of your still-wet vagina. Your eyes indicated your exhaustion, your hope for romantic mercy, your submission, and hinted at a longing still unquenched. You drew in a deep breath as my cock effortlessly slid inside of you. The squeeze of your contracting vagina milked drop after drop of precome from me. The blood continued to stiffen my cock, and you felt its increasing size stretch you from within. When I was fully immersed in your body, I freed your hands, and they fell meekly to your sides. "Now," I growled, "now I enjoy you."

Deliberate, piston-like thrusting soon accelerated into feverish fucking. Your fried nerves sent a delayed sensation of pleasure to your saturated senses. A soft moan escaped your lips, though thoughts of concern filled your mind regarding your own stamina. You were quickly jarred from your absent thoughts by the sounds of our bodies slapping together. "Oh!" you said, and reciprocally uttered a deeper "oooooh" as the flood of sensations finally caught up to your brain. Your breath was shallow, your eyes were shut, and you were sure despite the pleasure that your body could not endure the wolfish passion with which I was taking you. I sensed your desperation, but I was still unsatisfied...

I pulled my cock out of you, and a couple drops of our combined juice dripped onto your stomach. Your shirt was casually stripped from you and cast onto the floor. You quizzically titled your head, but nodded once in recognition as I pressed your breasts together with my hands. Your hands slid softly over mine, fingers intertwining. Upon feeling my hardness nestle between your soft breasts, you gazed down and found yourself stunned by my size. The slippery cocktail of our nectar combined well with the beads of sweat on your chest, and I felt myself drown in the incredible sensation of your soft skin against me. I pressed your breasts together firmly, and your fingertips absently teased your own nipples as I fucked the soft valley of your chest. Dark animal moans escaped my mouth as I tossed my head back and savored the rapture of your soft body underneath mine. I looked down into your doe eyes, and read the complete submission to my will from your flushed face and pursed lips.

I freed your breasts, and my hand once again found your hair. Your eyes closed knowingly, expectantly. Your mouth opened obediently, and you felt the head of my cock penetrate your lips as I pulled you by the back of your hair to meet me. You again tasted the honey that had saturated my skin, but its taste was quickly replaced by the salty precome drawn out by the tightness of your mouth. You sucked yourself lightly around my circumference, and massaged the underside of my cock with your tongue as it slid shallowly into and out of your mouth. The sensation of you swallowing the pooling precome elicited growls of pleasure from me.

My hand released its grip from your hair, and I caressed your cheek. Your hands found my hips, and you held my body still. Braced by your grip, you took me as deep into your mouth as you could manage. Our position prevented you from taking me in fully, and you grunted with annoyance. Pulling me out of your mouth, you scooted up to sitting, and led me by the hips to a semi-standing position on the bed. I braced myself with the headboard, hunched over you sitting up straight in front of me. You then took my cock between your fingertips and guided it back to your mouth. You slid your hands between my thighs to my backside, placed them on my bottom, and urged my hips forward. All breath left my body as you took me fully into your mouth. I felt the massage of your tongue stud as you worked the bottom of my penis with your talented mouth. You sank your nails into the skin of my backside, sucked hard, and fucked me lusciously with your blowjob.

My knees buckled. The sensation of your fellatio and the sheer sexiness of the sight of it were too much for my woozy head to process. I crumbled onto the bed in front of your sitting body and lay on my back. You laughed darkly and got on all fours. With animal quickness, my cock was back in your mouth and you were massaging my scrotum. I whimpered, almost protestingly, but immediately found myself wondering why I would protest such a thing. I had relinquished all control, and you had seized it as firmly as you'd seized my shaft in your hand. You pumped me and sucked me and bathed proudly in the moans steadily escaping me.

Feeling me near explosion, you teasingly stopped fellating me. I whined, and you shushed me. You then perched over me. You slid one finger into your pussy to verify its wetness, and finding ample lubrication, you pushed your fingertip into my mouth. I sucked it clean. You expertly guided my cock to your vagina, and captured me fully as you sat. You forced my hips down, trapping me. "My husband," you said, "you're MINE. My body is yours to use for pleasure, but yours is mine to use, to drain, to control, to OWN, and to devour as I see fit." (This may not sound like genuine dialog to you, but do keep in mind this is my fantasy. When this all happens for real, I'm sure your words, though different, will carry equivalent meaning.)

As could have been predicted, I wasn't going to last long underneath you. You gripped my hair and forced my mouth to your breasts. I alternated taking each of your nipples into my mouth, pinching the other with a free hand. My teeth hungrily sank into your nipples, and you cried out with the sensation. You grinded me strongly, fucking me into complete coma. I tried to grasp your hips; I attempted to hold you still so that I could rapidly thrust into you via my own power. You refused. You forced my pelvis down and ordered me to hold still. Then you recommenced grinding. You tossed your head back, your wild hair flying everywhere. I lay stiff beneath you, powerless to resist your will or the growing orgasm inside of me. "Sasha," I gasped, "I'm coming!" This did nothing to lessen your pace, and as you felt me pulse inside of you, your eyes met mine with an expression of dominance. I writhed, I came, I moaned, I came, I clutched the pillow, and my come filled you.

My moans and growls of pleasure, coupled with the sensation of my pulsing cock, brought you surprisingly near the edge of your own orgasm. You pulled my still-rigid cock out from inside of you, and started furiously rubbing it against your aching clit. I thrashed beneath you, blinded by overwhelming orgasm. Come flowed between your fingers as you massaged your clitoris with my hot, hard, and slippery cock. Your third orgasm swelled and burst through your senses, passing over you in waves.

You collapsed on top of me, and laughed a minute later when you realized your breasts had landed perfectly on either side of my face. I certainly wasn't complaining. In fact, I was incapable of saying much of ANYTHING. You rolled off me and lay in your rightful place at my side. You cuddled against my chest, and took my left hand into yours. You gazed admiringly at our matched wedding bands, and sighed gently as I kissed the top of your head... exactly the same way I kissed the top of your head in our first-ever meeting. A warm tingle enveloped your whole body as you realized that our love had truly come full circle.

I love you, Sasha. Let's do this forever.