From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey, that was amazing."

"Absolutely incredible."

"Can I stay the night?"

"Why not, she'll never know the difference."

"Yeah, that's right."

Peggy came into the room with two glasses of wine on a tray.

"Leave the glasses on the table Peggy. Get a chair from the dining room and put it in the hallway outside the bedroom door. You stay out there; Gabrielle and I want to be alone for a while. Later you can sleep out on the couch."

"Unless we need you to clean up another mess," Gabrielle added. "Now get the fuck out!" Peggy walked out of the room.

"Oh honey what fun we can have now."

"I know"

"You're sure that you don't mind? I mean making her into a maid or something?"

"Hell no. I told you, do what you want with her. I don't care. Tomorrow she won't remember a thing."

Gabrielle kissed me. "I just hope you realize how many things I'll think of to do to her. I've got a vivid imagination and I'm not shy about doing things. Weird, perverted things."

"That's what I love about you sweetie. You're just as weird and perverted as I am."

"Umm, we were made for each other."

"Yes, I believe we were."